• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Inka-Grace quietened down when everyone started to come into the cabin with them. But when Caua left, and she was passed onto somebody else other than her mother, she began to cry silently, sucking on her thumb in an attempt to comfort herself.

The people taking care of her seemed happy enough, maybe everything was okay Afterall.

@KaalysBR

@MadameRedWolf

Felicity was in the forest, not noticing that Shaw had left her. Her nose caught a scent of another rabbit, and she followed Shaw's instructions from before. Scurrying after it, she leaped onto it, clenching its neck inbetween her jaws to kill it instantly.

Turning around smugly, she dropped her rabbit, noticing that Shaw was nowhere to be seen, and she couldn't catch his scent. In fact, she couldn't smell anyone's; the smell of metallic rabbit blood was too overwhelming to smell much else.

Her eyes scanned around, having mesmerised certain trees and plants in particular areas of the camp. With a simple nod, she sprinted as fast as her wolf form could back to the camp. The wind tasseled and matted her once soft fur as her paws barely brushed against the dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace quietened down when everyone started to come into the cabin with them. But when Caua left, and she was passed onto somebody else other than her mother, she began to cry silently, sucking on her thumb in an attempt to comfort herself.
The people taking care of her seemed happy enough, maybe everything was okay Afterall.

@KaalysBR

@MadameRedWolf

Felicity was in the forest, not noticing that Shaw had left her. Her nose caught a scent of another rabbit, and she followed Shaw's instructions from before. Scurrying after it, she leaped onto it, clenching its neck inbetween her jaws to kill it instantly.

Turning around smugly, she dropped her rabbit, noticing that Shaw was nowhere to be seen, and she couldn't catch his scent. In fact, she couldn't smell anyone's; the smell of metallic rabbit blood was too overwhelming to smell much else.

Her eyes scanned around, having mesmerised certain trees and plants in particular areas of the camp. With a simple nod, she sprinted as fast as her wolf form could back to the camp. The wind tasseled and matted her once soft fur as her paws barely brushed against the dirt.
(Thank god.. Everyone is like, crowded around Luna's cabin, shaw is inside. He feels a little hurt and slightly dissapointed.)

Moldrik & Caua

(2 POV's because I can xD )

(Moldrik is much older and more experienced than Caua, so it makes sence he thinks he won)

Moldrik walked into a clearing, holding up his hand. A loud boom was heard, and a shield was placed around them. No one could go in, no one could go out. Moldrik looked at Caua.

"The rules are simple. First one to die loses."

He said, shifting. Caua nodded, shifting into his dark lion. Moldrik was far more lean and skinny, but he was taller, and faster. Caua looked much ore muscular, yet slower.

Moldrik moved foreward in a blurr, Caua having barely enough time to dodge.

"Speed potion, old man?"

Caua said, glaring at Moldrik

Moldrik cackled, and pounced onto Caua in a flash. Caua managed to slice his chest, and now rolled on the ground to get Moldrik off him. Moldrik bit the nape of his neck, and quickly pounced off. As Caua rolled, Moldrik appeared before him, pouncing onto his under belly. Caua curled up, biting into his shoulder with all he had. moldrik roared out in pain, Caua managing to rip a chunk off.

Over the trees, a form was seen aproaching. Tarena, the witch, was wearing a black cloak, a blue shield around her.

Moldrik slashed Caua's face, crating a distraction as he stumbled. Moldrik bit Caua's front paw, and pulled towards him. Caua quickly reacted, letting out a snarl as he pulled his paw back, Moldrik coming with it. Caua bit into he back of Moldrik's neck, a loud crunch being heard. Moldrik yelped, and glanced up at Tarena, nodding. Caua growled.

"One on one. Adding her would be unfair."

"Oh, Caua... Since whem are my games fair?" Moldrik said, cackling.

A loud zapping noise was heard, along with Moldrik pouncing on Caua. Dust rose as they toiled in a fight.

Burnt fesh was a prominent smell in the air, and as the dust lowered, Caua stood there, snarling and baring his teeth. From his right ear to his right paw was burnt, him limping. His eyes were white. Blindness potion. Moldrik pounced on his back, Caua whirrling around and swiping blindly. Moldrik ripped out a decent piece of his back, Caua managing to tear his flank open as he jumped off. Moldrik roared, and quickly ran behind Caua. Caua's head darted around wildly, yet for no reason. Moldrik pushed him to the ground, Caua falling over helplessly. Caua swiped around blindly, Moldrik just staring at him. Moving in, Moldrik bit Caua's neck trying to crush it. Caua grunted, and swiped at Moldrik's chest as many times as he could. He felt a warm lequid staining his fur. Blood, both from Moldrik and his. Caua lifted his paw, to show he was not dead. Moldrik had not yet won.

Moldrik stumbled back, clearly weak. The shield whent down, the witch stepping onto the ground next to Caua. The witch leaned over, taking away his blindness. Caua swiped at her legs weakly. His nails cut though her like butter, and she screamed. Levitating a few feet off the ground, she lifted her hands, aiming at Caua

Moldrik stumbled towards the people.

"Fight to the death. I won."

He said, smiling wickedly.​

Shaw wasted no time at all, charging through moldrik with a massive (shao Kahn like) shoulder charge.

He didn't slow down, he kept running and transformed, his horse sized wolf leaping several feet into the air at the witch's throat and face.

@Supermegabrenda2

Witch

The witch skin melted like butter under his attack. She shrieked, and zapped his chest. Burnt flesh was strong in the air, and she placed a blindness curse on him.​

akumashioni said:
Shaw wasted no time at all, charging through moldrik with a massive (shao Kahn like) shoulder charge.
He didn't slow down, he kept running and transformed, his horse sized wolf leaping several feet into the air at the witch's throat and face.

@Supermegabrenda2

Shaws wolf barely even noticed going actually blind. (He lives a blind rage.)

He hadn't lost her scent either, charging directly at her again, fast as a blur, lunging for her throat and face.

@Supermegabrenda2

Lunas hands had Been at her mouth the entire fight, that was until the witch was sitting range.

Seeing Shaw charge at her she snarled

Damn fool will get himself killed.

But none the less Luna ran after him and skidded to a halt beside him, shifting and snarling like all hell.

She eyed the witches head, the one she'd bite off.

Jasil said:
Lunas hands had Been at her mouth the entire fight, that was until the witch was sitting range.
Seeing Shaw charge at her she snarled

Damn fool will get himself killed.

But none the less Luna ran after him and skidded to a halt beside him, shifting and snarling like all hell.

She eyed the witches head, the one she'd bite off.
(Shaws no fool ;) he's currently giving this witch the business. But supermegabrenda is afk.. :( ))

akumashioni said:
Shaws wolf barely even noticed going actually blind. (He lives a blind rage.)
He hadn't lost her scent either, charging directly at her again, fast as a blur, lunging for her throat and face.

@Supermegabrenda2

The witch zapped hi again, and kicked him off. She hovered higher, sending a lightning bold in his direction. She used telekinesis to scrape his back, not noticing Isis charging direcly at her.

Isis pounced onto the witch, shifting halfway. She bit down on her arm, slowly sliding down. The witch hicked her off, Isis stumbling back

The witch formed a shield around her, and woever got too close would be zapped. She looked at Caua. He was grumbling, and slowly bleeding out. She carefully dragged him away from anyones gaze, and set on to work on his wounds.

The witch kept zapping the wolf that had attacked her earlier. She missed a few times, but hit him several others. She glanced over at Moldrik, him aparently too busy to aid her. She levitaded higher up.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

The witch zapped hi again, and kicked him off. She hovered higher, sending a lightning bold in his direction. She used telekinesis to scrape his back, not noticing Isis charging direcly at her.

Isis pounced onto the witch, shifting halfway. She bit down on her arm, slowly sliding down. The witch hicked her off, Isis stumbling back

The witch formed a shield around her, and woever got too close would be zapped. She looked at Caua. He was grumbling, and slowly bleeding out. She carefully dragged him away from anyones gaze, and set on to work on his wounds.

The witch kept zapping the wolf that had attacked her earlier. She missed a few times, but hit him several others. She glanced over at Moldrik, him aparently too busy to aid her. She levitaded higher up.​
The disturbingly massive black wolf didn't relent, tanking every bolt she zapped him with, using her scent to blindly lunge for her face. (I don't know if the shield can only sustain so much force so I'll just assume he doesn't break it with his giant body?)

KaalysBR said:
Geralt held Dante's hands in the dark,reacting to every kiss warmly. He was starting to go back to his old self,already thinking of the next sexual joke to crack at his healer. But something soft came out instead.
"When I was...there...I thought about giving up for a second. But then I heard you in my mind...and I knew that I couldn't give up. What I feel for you brought me back to life."

He didn't even notice the knock at the door,focused as he was in the face of the man in front of him.

@loyalwolf
Date smile "I glad you listened to me tiger. I don't know what I would of done if you die on my medical table. I feel this strong connection to you and I really glad I could help you find your way back." He ignored the knock and laid his head on geralt's chest.

Caua (Nightmare)

Caua dashed through the forest, the little boy running past the trees, and making sharp turns around the trees. It was coming after him. He didn't know what it is, and ran endlessly. The forest neve seemed to end. He umped over a log, but his foot seemed to glue to the ground. He tripped, and fell over, busting his lip open. A pair of blood red eyes walking closer to him. Caua didn't seem to be able to get up, his limbs frozen. As it aproached, he snapped out of his dream.

His head rose, and he rubbed his temples. Isis was treating his wounds.

"Dont move, Cau."

Isis said. She put a purple liquid on his wounds, and he winced slightly. Standing up, he shifted back, and limped towards Moldrik, seeing red.

Moldrik faced the witch, smirking. If she died, he wouldn't have to share the people. He turned around

Caua pounced on Moldrik, snapping his jaws shut around his neck. Moldrik stumbled back, trying to bite Caua

Isis shifted, growling as he followed Caua. As Moldrik tried getting Caua off, Isis charged infront of him, clamping her jaws around his neck. A loud crunch was heard, and he fell.

Caua hopped off, but Moldrik stood.

"You fools! My soul is linked to the witches!"

He cackled, and ran after the witch. He yapped, and witch glanced down at her, strugling to keep her shield up. She let her shield fall, the large beast colliding with her.

Luna snarled and ran towards the collision of the two.

She barked and her jaws snapped.

Seeing Caua hurt Luna's heart ached but she continued running to the enemy's

(its hard to control 4 characters at a time. Plus i can never remember Muldrik's name xD )

(you can only kill him if you kill the witch)

Muldrik winced away as Tabita collided on the floor, the massive black wolf above her. He shoved him off, and pushed the witch away. Caua pounced on his back, digging his nails into Muldrik's spine, and biting the back of his neck. Muldrik bucked, triyng to get him off.

Jasil said:
Luna snarled and ran towards the collision of the two.
She barked and her jaws snapped.

Seeing Caua hurt Luna's heart ached but she continued running to the enemy's

Geralt sighed with happiness,gently running one hand through Dante's hair in the darkness. He had cliche wishes,like stopping time in that moment to they could be together for the rest of their lives.

"I still have a lot of things to do...and you are something that I still have to do."

He chuckled lightly,unknowingly saying the same quote that Dante had said earlier.

@loyalwolf

skip strolls over to the fight, seeing as they seem to be doing alright and leans up against the tree near them with his arms crossed just waiting and seeming completely uninterested.

nuuch rushes over with his eyes darting around like mad, waiting for an chance to strike. getting impatient with his teeth showing and snarling. @Supermegabrenda2 @akumashioni

KaalysBR said:
Geralt sighed with happiness,gently running one hand through Dante's hair in the darkness. He had cliche wishes,like stopping time in that moment to they could be together for the rest of their lives.
"I still have a lot of things to do...and you are something that I still have to do."

He chuckled lightly,unknowingly saying the same quote that Dante had said earlier.

@loyalwolf
"your becoming very predictable Tiger. i guessed that line while you were still unconscious.

I guess the saying is true; the more thing change the more they stay the same. Just make

sure to keep the sense of humor. it wil help you and everyone around you heal. plus you never know you might

be able to cross that off your list once your healer, tiger."

Dante then go up and began cleaning the medical area and poured himself a cup of tea. "I'll be right back. i need to clean off

the blood, and change into some clothes without blood stains on it."

"I will hold onto that promise,and you better do so as well. And they knew exactly how to get me through a bait,so yep. Predictable."

Geralt sighed and put one arm over his eyes,hiding himself from the world for a moment. He nodded when Dante got up,missing his warmth immediately. Instead of remaining down,he pushed himself to a sitting position. It hurt so much that he nearly fell down again,but he remained in there. He was trying to push himself,be strong so he would recover sooner.

@loyalwolf

KaalysBR said:
"I will hold onto that promise,and you better do so as well. And they knew exactly how to get me through a bait,so yep. Predictable."
Geralt sighed and put one arm over his eyes,hiding himself from the world for a moment. He nodded when Dante got up,missing his warmth immediately. Instead of remaining down,he pushed himself to a sitting position. It hurt so much that he nearly fell down again,but he remained in there. He was trying to push himself,be strong so he would recover sooner.

@loyalwolf
Dante left the room and quickly went to the showers. he washed all blood off of himself. he then came out and looked to put

something casual on. he put on a tank top and some shorts then came back out to Geralt." What do you think your doing?

You know that if i saw you doing that i would kill you. Obvious you trying to get me to kill you. lay back down now!

before i do something you'll regret."

7bf293659a866decda85540c6eb09d31.jpg

"Nuuch!" Quincy barked, "back up, if you jump in there with Shaw you'll only get hurt!" He said to his brother in law, his fur was all on end, and he was shaking with worry... He himself wanted to jump in, but he knew as of right now he'd be no help. He wouldn't be able to help Caua and Isis with the massive lion, and Shaw and Luna had the witch covered. He turned his eye to Mickey, he didn't really know what to do...

@Nuuchi @akumashioni

Valissa smiled, she looked scared, but happy... "Can you tell how many yet? Or weather there's just one?" She held Inka and looked down at her happily, " your going to have a Young friend soon little Inka. " she then turned her attention back to Diana, "how long is a werewolf in gestation?"

@xxbetaspiritxx @KaalysBR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back