• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"You're clever, you're smart, and you know your way around a fight. You're not an idiot... what makes me think I can trust you? I don't, but I'd rather have someone on my level." The she-wolf shrugged. "I'd let you go anyway, but if you'd want to stick around, I'd welcome you to be a right-paw." Kira relaxed, her tail lazily sweeping across the floor. "I'm not desperate just... exploring my options."

@Juju

"I'm not starving." Elise protested,although the looks she was giving to the food were betraying her. She was pretty hungry.

The man she now knew was called Alec chuckled,pulling the tinfoil from the top of the fish. It looked gorgeous.

"Of course,we are big guys here and we can't eat sardines. Although Elise is a cat,so she might want to eat some..."

Elise gave him a murderous look,but it soon turned into a chuckle. She felt uncharacteristically comfortable around these man. They seemed nice,and willing to accept her even though she was from another species.

She jumped with excitement when Alec placed the food in her plate,completely ignoring the forks and eating it with her hands. Alec simply chuckled and served some to himself and Faolin.

"
Alec,I'm going to to hire you to be my chef."

She rose her eyes to them and only now she realised how good looking both of them looking,specially Faolin. She blushed faintly and turned her attention back to the food,her red hair flying around at any suave breeze.

@Lighthouse8477

"Either way, i think it best that me and shaw take point. After the word is given i suppose. Canagan insists on coming as well and ill not leave him here. He may be small, but he's got heart and that's what counts." Skip says, slightly irritated. @Jasil @akumashioni @Yewitz

Nuuch hurries up with valissa barking along the way helping her alert those that haven't heard. When they got to Lunas cabin he stood with his back turned to insure not to be blindsided. @MadameRedWolf

I'm not starving." Elise protested,although the looks she was giving to the food were betraying her. She was pretty hungry.
The man she now knew was called Alec chuckled,pulling the tinfoil from the top of the fish. It looked gorgeous.

"Of course,we are big guys here and we can't eat sardines. Although Elise is a cat,so she might want to eat some..."

Elise gave him a murderous look,but it soon turned into a chuckle. She felt uncharacteristically comfortable around these man. They seemed nice,and willing to accept her even though she was from another species.

She jumped with excitement when Alec placed the food in her plate,completely ignoring the forks and eating it with her hands. Alec simply chuckled and served some to himself and Faolin.

"Alec,I'm going to to hire you to be my chef."

She rose her eyes to them and only now she realised how good looking both of them looking,specially Faolin. She blushed faintly and turned her attention back to the food,her red hair flying around at any suave breeze.
Smiling Faolin looked at Elise as he stated, "Yes you are starving trust me." He looked at her then looked at Alec who placed large salmon on the table. He made a comment about Elise who gave him a murderous look then chuckled. She seemed relaxed which was good thought Faolin. He smiled as he took out his fork when his food was placed in front of him. It took all his willpower not to gawk at Elise as she ate her fish with her hands. He flicked his gaze down at his food suppressing a grin as he stated, "So your not starving Elise." He looked at her as he grinned. He felt almost normal around her then she looked at Alec then him then blushed and quickly turned her attention back to her food her hair flying at any breeze. She looked quite stunning and...Faolin cut himself off and closed his eyes then looked at Alec as he asked, "So Alec how's your mate Clarice doing? You might want to check on your daughter as well you've been carrying for me two days straight now and I am sure their wondering where you are." He looked at his friend and smiled gently.

@KaalysBR

Elise didn't seem to care much about her table manners,being more animal than human for most of the time in her life. She was used to killing food,not having it cooked and presented to her. But it was an interesting idea. She stuck her tongue out at Faolin at his comment.

"
I'm not. Well,not anymore."

She smiled to Alec and Faolin and bumped her first against her chest,a typical compliment of her pack. But she frowned lightly when she noticed Alec's face look slightly worried when Faolin mentioned his daughter.

"I've been meaning to go for a while but...I'm not leaving you alone,Faolin."

Alec looked down at the table. He had been worried that Faolin would do something bad while he was away. So he stayed close,allowing Claire to take care of Melanie. But he did miss them both horribly. But his thoughts were cut shortly once he heard a scoff.

"
What do you mean alone? I'm here,ain't I? I will take care of him,like you two took care of me."

Elise suddenly noticed that she was probably crossing some wolf lines or something,her face getting as red as her hair.

@Lighthouse8477

Quincy nodded, huffing slightly from his broken ribs, "I'll do what I can to protect you and your family." He said, raining the noble-like protector he was raised to be in wolfswood. He looked to Mickey, I'll protect you too, Cion. He promised himself. @akumashioni @Jasil

Valissa dipped her head. She remembered fighting the giant Python along side Gabriel all that time ago, she would not watch the lion go as Gabriel had, she vowed, and opened her mouth to reply something similar to Quincy, but she felt something, something deep within her belly, and she froze, "oh Gods above..." She whispered, then trotted after Luna, "L-Luna... Please can I stay here and protect Inka?" @Jasil @Nuuchi

Shaw seemed let down by her orders.

He turned without saying anything and left.

He was a little frustrated, wanting to feel the thrill of battle again. Why does everyone but him have enemies? Whatever.. He stood by the lake and looked out across the water.

"I'm fine, I'm not the one bleeding here, my stomach is just tossing." She rebuttaled quickly, the bond between them driving her instincts to take care of him through the roof. Kate shakily stood and collected him against her and stayed there, simply holding him. A few moments passed of her listening to his heart thump before she spoke, "I love you." @shadowz1995

Last edited by a moderator:
Elise didn't seem to care much about her table manners,being more animal than human for most of the time in her life. She was used to killing food,not having it cooked and presented to her. But it was an interesting idea. She stuck her tongue out at Faolin at his comment.
"I'm not. Well,not anymore."

She smiled to Alec and Faolin and bumped her first against her chest,a typical compliment of her pack. But she frowned lightly when she noticed Alec's face look slightly worried when Faolin mentioned his daughter.

"I've been meaning to go for a while but...I'm not leaving you alone,Faolin."

Alec looked down at the table. He had been worried that Faolin would do something bad while he was away. So he stayed close,allowing Claire to take care of Melanie. But he did miss them both horribly. But his thoughts were cut shortly once he heard a scoff.

"What do you mean alone? I'm here,ain't I? I will take care of him,like you two took care of me."

Elise suddenly noticed that she was probably crossing some wolf lines or something,her face getting as red as her hair.
Faolin shook his head as he sighed and stated, "You should go Alec. I'll be fine." He thought about his statement and smiled as an idea came to him. Alec looked worried so Faolin decided to comfort him as he stated exactly as Elise stated, "What do you mean alone Elise is here isn't she? I am sure she would take care of me." He stopped relizing he had almost said what she had said just in different words at the same time. He shook his head snapping himself out of it. How? Never mind she was blushing as red as her hair and he thought it made her look...Admit it Faolin. Beautiful. Spectacularlly beautiful. Their he had admitted it to himself and now he blushed then hid his face as he composed himself and looked at Alec and stated, "Well be fine now go your family needs you we will be fine for the hour or two your gone trust Elise she is trust worth besides it's not against the rules to leave me with a tiger we welcome all peaceful shifters and she hasn't tried to kill us so that's a plus in her favor besides Elise has honor I can sense it now go. This time I am giving the orders." He pointed to the door. "Go now!" He sounded very commanding but he couldn't help smiling like a chesire cat in the process.
@KaalysBR

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy nodded, huffing slightly from his broken ribs, "I'll do what I can to protect you and your family." He said, raining the noble-like protector he was raised to be in wolfswood. He looked to Mickey, I'll protect you too, Cion. He promised himself. @akumashioni @Jasil
Valissa dipped her head. She remembered fighting the giant Python along side Gabriel all that time ago, she would not watch the lion go as Gabriel had, she vowed, and opened her mouth to reply something similar to Quincy, but she felt something, something deep within her belly, and she froze, "oh Gods above..." She whispered, then trotted after Luna, "L-Luna... Please can I stay here and protect Inka?" @Jasil @Nuuchi
@akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
( I saw it, just didn't know how to reply cause Quincy thought something, didn't really do anything.)

Micky watched as shaw lumbered off towards the lake, he seemed kinda pissed.

"Aye choice? What are we doin here? She said caua was gonna fight alone, let's go."

@MadameRedWolf

"I haven't tried to kill you yet. But yes,I can definitely take care of Faolin for a while. He has been very nice to me and I'm happy to return the favor." Elise said with a big,excited smile.

Alec frowned and looked between the two of them,sensing some sort of connection. Elise was definitely pretty,and had a childish happiness that could comfort anyone around her. He imagined if someone like her could take Faolin's mind off Kira. If so...He definitely needed to leave them both alone. He didn't fully trust the tiger yet,but she didn't look older than 18. Even if tigers were tough,Faolin could certainly prove a challenge to her.

"Well...all right. But I promise I will be back later." He hurried out of Faolin's house and headed to his own.

Elise noticed the blush in Faolin's face and honestly thought that it looked adorable in him. He was cute,and she couldn't deny that he was handsome as well. That wasn't how she expected wolves to look.

Thinking about this pack made her mind drift towards Geralt again,and she looked down at the table with a sigh,cursing herself for her cowardice.

@Lighthouse8477

"I haven't tried to kill you yet. But yes,I can definitely take care of Faolin for a while. He has been very nice to me and I'm happy to return the favor." Elise said with a big,excited smile.
Alec frowned and looked between the two of them,sensing some sort of connection. Elise was definitely pretty,and had a childish happiness that could comfort anyone around her. He imagined if someone like her could take Faolin's mind off Kira. If so...He definitely needed to leave them both alone. He didn't fully trust the tiger yet,but she didn't look older than 18. Even if tigers were tough,Faolin could certainly prove a challenge to her.

"Well...all right. But I promise I will be back later." He hurried out of Faolin's house and headed to his own.

Elise noticed the blush in Faolin's face and honestly thought that it looked adorable in him. He was cute,and she couldn't deny that he was handsome as well. That wasn't how she expected wolves to look.

Thinking about this pack made her mind drift towards Geralt again,and she looked down at the table with a sigh,cursing herself for her cowardice.
Looking at Elise Faolin chuckled at her comment. Her enthusiastic manner was infectious that was for sure. He chuckled watching Alec who looked at Elise then him. He blushed even more could Alec see what he saw in Elise? Probably he had a mate so that made him a great judge of feelings well maybe he really didn't know then he promised to be back he walked out and headed towards his own house. Faolin watched him go then looked at Elise who seemed to drift of then say something under her breath that he didn't catch. Softly he asked, "So is it time to talk now about what I asked earlier? Or are you still not ready?" He closed his eyes then forced himself to stand as he grabbed his plate and put it in the sink as he asked, "Still hungry we have more fish over their." He sat still weak but not as much. He was getting better with Elise around which was odd. He looked at her waiting silently finding himself staring into her eyes. He blushed then snapped his gaze away he needed to get control of himself but he couldn't she was more beautiful then...He cut those words off. To soon but yet the words whispered in his mind and he sighed waiting.
@KaalysBR

"Come on mate, i feel crowded standing inside for too long." Skip says to canagan walking out. He notices two wolves he hadnt met yet on the way out. "Good day to you, and you as well" skip says as he passes valissa and nuuch though he still doesnt understand why she wouldnt send the two giants instead of one guy. Yea hes tall, but he and shaw were eager to leave right there with canagan of course. @Yewitz @Jasil

Nuuch was thirsting for a fight. Though thoughts of last time and how hed ended up in the infirmary, again, raced through his head. He actually missed gabriel, he was so kind to him. The he hears valissa freak out a bit and cocks his head but before he could speak a behemoth walks out shocking nuuch at first. But the man greated him so he could tell he wasnt bad. "Um... good day?" Nuuch said back a little confused as to who this is or where he came from. @MadameRedWolf

Luna looked to all the wolves.

"Yes of course Valissa."

She eyed the female, curious.

"Alright, well, what do we do love?"

She turned to her mate

Moldrik

Moldrik hopped down, knocking on the window.

"Tick, tock, Caua. Time's up."

He said, a crazy grin plastered on his face

Caua

Caua kissed Luna's forehead, hearing someone tap on the window. He said quietly.

" Alright. He will send the witch to enclose the permiter, I want warriors around where we are fighting, and the rest protecting the woman and children."

Isis awoke, standing next to her brother. Caua walked out, following Moldik to a clearing.​

Elise blushed lightly when she noticed that Faolin had heard her curse. She quickly rose from the table and grabbed the rest of the plates,putting them in the sink and starting to wash them,hoping to change the subject.

"
Don't get up for now,you're still weak,remember?"

She kept her eyes down in the plates,but sighed and leaned onto the sink. Faolin was a good man,and the guilt that was pressing against her chest was starting to choke her. She had to talk to someone. Even if Faolin condemned her,it was something she had to get out of her system.

"
My alpha...He nearly died because of me. His old pack is after him,and they captured me to use as a bait. When he came to save me,they attacked him. He stopped them,he is an incredible warrior. But his heart...His heart stopped for a while,Faolin. He died. Dante could bring him back,but I don't know if he will ever forgive me for being captured and being stupid..."

She sat back at the table,tears glowing in her eyes. She pushed them away,not wanting to break down in front of anyone. She hated to show weakness,but her sadness was building up since she wouldn't allow it to get out. She expected judgement from Faolin,to have him censure her for putting her Alpha in danger.

@Lighthouse8477

Nuuchi said:
"Come on mate, i feel crowded standing inside for too long." Skip says to canagan walking out. He notices two wolves he hadnt met yet on the way out. "Good day to you, and you as well" skip says as he passes valissa and nuuch though he still doesnt understand why she wouldnt send the two giants instead of one guy. Yea hes tall, but he and shaw were eager to leave right there with canagan of course. @Yewitz @Jasil
Nuuch was thirsting for a fight. Though thoughts of last time and how hed ended up in the infirmary, again, raced through his head. He actually missed gabriel, he was so kind to him. The he hears valissa freak out a bit and cocks his head but before he could speak a behemoth walks out shocking nuuch at first. But the man greated him so he could tell he wasnt bad. "Um... good day?" Nuuch said back a little confused as to who this is or where he came from. @MadameRedWolf
(It appears to be foolish pride, let him have his moment xD shaw just feels a little useless at the moment. All he does is fight so when he can't do that, it gets to him.)

Luna immediately went into Alpha mode.

"Alright, this is it. We are NOT going down easily, we will NOT abandon anyone. We are together as a pack and family and will defend our home and each other. May the Godess bless us all."

She let out a breath as she watched her mate leave.

"Valissa, you chose who you need here with you... Where the hell is all our muscle?"

She growled out.

Luna let a single tear slip down her face and she kissed Inkas head before handing her over to Valissa.

Turning on her heel.

"Shaw, Cannagan, Skip, Mickey, Quincy? Where the hell are my boys? It's time to get your asses out there and let's prove ourselves!"

She yelled out to her pack and walked outside the cabin.

Luna stood near the main hall and began looking for her small team that she would need.

Jasil said:
Luna immediately went into Alpha mode.
"Alright, this is it. We are NOT going down easily, we will NOT abandon anyone. We are together as a pack and family and will defend our home and each other. May the Godess bless us all."

She let out a breath as she watched her mate leave.

"Valissa, you chose who you need here with you... Where the hell is all our muscle?"

She growled out.

Luna let a single tear slip down her face and she kissed Inkas head before handing her over to Valissa.

Turning on her heel.

"Shaw, Cannagan, Skip, Mickey, Quincy? Where the hell are my boys? It's time to get your asses out there and let's prove ourselves!"

She yelled out to her pack.
Shaw heard Luna's cry, maybe he wouldn't be useless after all.. He quickly ran back to her cabin, "I deeply apologize. My strength is yours alpha Luna." @Jasil

Valissa nodded, she wanted to keep Nuuch or Quincy with her, but that was selfish, "i-I'll be OK here with Inka, Luna." She said softly. "But, if like it if I could have Diana, if she comes around... I need to speak with her of something." @Jasil @KaalysBR

Quincy let off a loud bark, he had waited with Mickey on the doorstep, his tail swayed in excitement, even if he had to favor his left side, but his bandages blended in with his fur. "Stay with me, Cion." @Jasil @akumashioni

Luna stood proudly with a smile.

"Now, wait for my command.

And watch the area around us, there is a witch here along with Cauas father."

Her eyes scanned the trees and air, but flickered back to her mate and his father occasionally

Jasil said:
Luna stood proudly with a smile.
"Now, wait for my command.

And watch the area around us, there is a witch here along with Cauas father."

Her eyes scanned the trees and air, but flickered back to her mate and his father occasionally
"A witch? How the hell do you expect me to fight her?!!" Shaw used physical strength, he had no idea how to handle magic and was honestly scared. @Jasil

Diana opened her eyes slowly,looking around with some confusion. The distress outside the camp had been what had turned her mind on. She hadn't even realized that she had drifted off until now. She had her body pressed against Violet's fur,and she pulled herself to her feet. She didn't want disturb Violet,so she walked outside quietly,holding her arms to protect herself from a cold breeze.

She walked until the place where she found the warriors,looking at each of them who towered over her. She glanced at Luna with a stern expression.

"You fight a witch like you would fight a man. They may have magic,but they also have flesh and a soul that can die. Like any being."

Diana sounded older than she was,and was fully expecting to stay the entire night awake until the matter was solved. She wanted to be close by to help with the wounded.

@Jasil @akumashioni @Nuuchi @MadameRedWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back