• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

(ehem- tarena is a very powerfull witch, and will only work for people who offer her extremely valuable things. Like your soul xD )

Caua looked up at her.

"If we all go... He will just kill all of us. I mean, he is woking with Tarena here."

He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ill fight him. Leave a group of warriors around, just incase things get out of hand."

Luna's eyes narrowed to a glare.

"Why do you doubt us? If you are so sure he'll use the witch on us in battle, then that means he will use her with you as well. It's an unfair fight."

Luna growled several times and turned away from Caua, fuming.

Elise hesitated for a moment,looking at Faolin. He reminded her of something,although she couldn't quite wrap her head around what it was. It was almost like...
Almost like she used to act when her mate died.

She frowned,then shook her head and pulled herself up from the couch,going to sit closer to Faolin.

"Look...sorry if I was an asshole earlier. You are too much of a nice person for me to be like that. It's just...I'm not really used to trusting strangers. But thank you,anyway."

She smiled brightly,then tapped his hand lightly. Elise was ever the optimist.

"I'm sure you're going to recover from that trauma. You look like a strong guy. And we can recover from anything."

She thought about Geralt as she finished talking and her smile diminished. His trust could be something she would never recover.
Looking at her Faolin sat tired his eyes showed it. She looked perplexed as she seemed deep in thought then she seemed to shake it off with a frown then she got up and sat down next to him. Silently he looked at her as she spoke. He listened intently to her voice as he smiled gently as she apologized for being a jerk. He chuckled as she tapped his hand and was about to speak when she went on complimenting him on being strong. He smiled at her as he saw her smile diminish. Softly he stated, "Thank you Elise. I appreciate your confidence in me and it's okay how you acted earlier it is wise not to trust strangers...Is something wrong Elise? You look like something is troubling you." He looked at her concerned feeling stronger for some reason. Her hand was still in his he realized then he pulled his hand away slowly. Two things came to his mind. One he really shouldn't be getting this close to another hard case female and two...he had to get close to this hard case female it was his nature as a healer and it was going to kill him one of these days. He almost sighed but he didn't he looked at her waiting for a reply or a facial change as he watched her as he stated, "No need to tell me what's wrong Elise. Can I bandage the hand you bit? I don't want it getting infected and then we need to get something to eat. I think Alec is getting the food though." He smiled gently.
@KaalysBR

(awesome! what scene? :D @Moolock Im guessing its the murder scene or the one where lady M is trying to persuade MacBeth)

Last edited by a moderator:
He let out a joyful shriek as Isis pulled him into the dance and twirled him, and began to laugh as he joined in. Though, all of it was ruined far too soon. He stopped as soon as Skip did, turning his attention to what was going on, but the bear was already walking in the direction of the cabins, and quickly followed after him. "Skip!" He squeaked as he came up to him. "What.. What's going on?"

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

(yesssssss :D !!! that will be fun!!

For my English class we had to do a fun project that would sum up the ending and my group did a news report. haha it was glorious.

@Moolock )

"Im not sure mate. But did you see shaw? He was moving way too crazy for a guy of our stature to be moving. Somethings wrong, though icant be certain what until we get there and ask" skip says to canagan very calmly. "I may not know this pack well but their alpha welcomed us with open arms, that alone is good enough for me to protect this land with all my bearings" @Yewitz

Elise shook her head to him,licking her own hand. Tiger regeneration was good,and the bite was healing already.

"
Don't worry,pain is good to the nerves. Although I don't recommend it all the time. Happiness is good for the nerves too."

A smile danced in her eyes,and she seemed to consider his question. She did want to talk to someone about Geralt,but that wound was too fresh. And she felt the smell of fish coming from kitchen,making her stomach grumble.

"
Let's eat,and then we can talk later. You helped me earlier,now I help you."

She rose from the sofa with an excited expression,pulling Faolin along with her. She held his arm and supported his weight as they walked to the kitchen,keeping him from falling forward.

When they arrived in the kitchen Alec was taking a fish with potatoes out of the oven. The smell was delicious,and she felt her mouth water.

@Lighthouse8477

Nuuchi said:
"Im not sure mate. But did you see shaw? He was moving way too crazy for a guy of our stature to be moving. Somethings wrong, though icant be certain what until we get there and ask" skip says to canagan very calmly. "I may not know this pack well but their alpha welcomed us with open arms, that alone is good enough for me to protect this land with all my bearings" @Yewitz
He shook his head at that. He didn't see him, he wasn't even paying attention to Shaw, or if he had come. His eyes were on Skip. Heat rushed to his cheeks at that thought, but he quickly shook it away and looked back up at him. "Yeah.. I can try, too! Fight, if we are going to have too some day.. Or something.." He turned his gaze to the ground as he walked, matching Skip's pace.

@Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy began shaking, "Mickey something's happening, I don't know I think we're in danger..." He looked up in fear, at what Shaw said, "Mickey... We need to protect the alphas and their pup..." His eye had glazed over with instinct. @akumashioni
Valissa looked up at hearing Shaw rush around, she ran up to him, her paws thrumming on the ground, "what's going on Shaw?" @Nuuchi @akumashioni
Micky nodded, a look of concern on his face.

"It will be fine choice." He didn't know what was happening but shaw was the most layed back person here, seeing him all strung up was quite the disheartening sight. @MadameRedWolf

"Valissa, warn the others, Luna says we have enemies on the way." His words were rushed and he was quickly moving back to his own cabin, he grabbed a jacket and put a belt on.

He ran back to Luna's cabin, "alpha, the others have been warned, where do you need me?" @Jasil

A fleeting chuckle rumbled in the caged feline's throat, echoing off the walls of her cell before perishing in the shadows. It was a strange sound, twisted as if it were a dark mockery of one of the most innocent of expressions.

"You must be truly desperate, to come to me for help." she said in an amused tone. "What makes you think you can trust me?"

The grey eye peered through the bars- waiting, calculating.

@Moolock

(Im going to bed now... see ya some other time)

Skip looks down and manages to crack a smile and puts his hand on canagans back "like i said, full of surprises mate. Didnt seem youd be the type to fight" skip makes a small laughing noise but he was too concerned to use his normal laugh. When they get there he sees shaw run into someone elses cabin and follows up. "Pardon the intrusion but i couldnt help but notice something might be wrong. Anything a bear could do to help?" @Yewitz @akumashioni @Jasil

Nuuchi said:
Skip looks down and manages to crack a smile and puts his hand on canagans back "like i said, full of surprises mate. Didnt seem youd be the type to fight" skip makes a small laughing noise but he was too concerned to use his normal laugh. When they get there he sees shaw run into someone elses cabin and follows up. "Pardon the intrusion but i couldnt help but notice something might be wrong. Anything a bear could do to help?" @Yewitz @akumashioni @Jasil
Shaw turned, "Not now! Oh.. Skip? Yes!"

He put his arm behind skips back and nudged him forward. "Luna, allow skip and I to lead a party, hit them first."

@Nuuchi @Jasil

Jasil said:
Luna's eyes narrowed to a glare.
"Why do you doubt us? If you are so sure he'll use the witch on us in battle, then that means he will use her with you as well. It's an unfair fight."

Luna growled several times and turned away from Caua, fuming.

Caua

Caua rubbed his temples.

"I'm going to tire him out. It'll be easier to eliminate them then."

He sighed, rubing his temples.

"I wont die."​

(*whispers* he is a main character, and this is not Westeros...)

Skip actually smiles again. "Us hit them first? Yug-yug-yug! I dont think there will be anything left if we're partners! What do ya say luna?" He says getting a little more serious as he looks over at her. @akumashioni @Jasil

"I'm not," He sighed, looking up to meet his gaze, "But I can try."

Canagan fell silent as they got there, following Skip to a cabin, both confused and curious at the same time. "Y-yeah.." He spoke, as well, "What.. What's going on?" He seemed to be ignored when Shaw spoke up, and he frowned, before moving forward a bit. "Can I go with you too, please?"

@Nuuchi

@akumashioni

Elise shook her head to him,licking her own hand. Tiger regeneration was good,and the bite was healing already.
"Don't worry,pain is good to the nerves. Although I don't recommend it all the time. Happiness is good for the nerves too."

A smile danced in her eyes,and she seemed to consider his question. She did want to talk to someone about Geralt,but that wound was too fresh. And she felt the smell of fish coming from kitchen,making her stomach grumble.

"Let's eat,and then we can talk later. You helped me earlier,now I help you."

She rose from the sofa with an excited expression,pulling Faolin along with her. She held his weight as they walked to the kitchen,keeping him from falling forward.

When they arrived in the kitchen Alec was taking a fish with potatoes out of the oven. The smell was delicious,and she felt her mouth water.
Silently Faolin looked at her hand as she spoke and sighed loudly as he nodded as he stated, "Yes I agree Pain and happiness are good for the nerves." He then looked at her as she stated, "Let's eat, and then we can talk later. You helped me earlier, now I help you." She stood up and took his hand then pulled him up with her. He leaned on her and stated, "Thanks Elise." He smiled at her as she led him to the kitchen it smelled good and her stomach growled loudly. Softly he whispered, "Smells good Alec. Hope you made enough for five Elise looks starved." He grinned at her as he pulled away and sat down heavily in his chair.
@KaalysBR

"Canagan, of course! He could sneak attack them like crazy. With two massive men charging them they wouldnt know what happened if a little guy, no offence mate, jump in from no where!" He says with excitement @Yewitz @akumashioni @Jasil

Valissa looks back to Nuuch and now, "come on," as she ran, she howled and barked, an alert, 'intruders! Intruders! ' she ran straight to Luna cabin and planted herself at the door, waiting to see if it would open for her and Nuuch. @Nuuchi @Jasil

Quincy nodded and got up, he shifted mid step with a slight grunt of pain, the bandages were made to shift with him so we're still wrapped tightly around his chest. He ran out and straight to the alpha's cabin where he met up with his sister. She smelled... Off. But he attributed that to her being newly mated. @akumashioni

(WHEN YOU LEAVE FOR A FEW MINUTES TO WORK ON AN ESSAY AND THE DAMN RP BLOWS UP)

Luna sighed and stared at her pack.

"Caua has asked that we stand by while he fights his enemy.

But if I decide that we must intervene, then I will have a selected group of warriors with me to aid my mate. The rest of you will protect the children and weaker wolves of the pack somewhere secure."

While she spoke Luna crossed the room and tiredly clung to her mates arm.

@ all you fucking bitches textin me while I'm gone... I mean that in the nicest way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back