• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Jasil said:
Luna smiled at Caua and then to Inka.
"Oh so you'll settle those lungs for him but not me?"

She joked to the infant.

As Inka pointed to Caua Luna's face softened with adoration.

The mother leaned close to Inkas ear and whispered

"That's your father."

She backed away and kissed her babys head.

@xxbetaspiritxx @Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua smiled.

"Because she likes me better."

He joked. Watching them, he couldn't help but think how perfect all this was.​

Yewitz said:
He made it to the fire as well, and watched as the two cheered and danced. After a moment, he snatched his clothes after finding it and raced off, soon coming out fully dressed. He smiled as he came closer, tilting his head at them.
@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis grinned foolishly as she danced along with Skip. Glancing at Canagan, she took his hand and twirled him around.​

Inka-Grace smiled, shivering when her mother's voice ran through her ears. "Faaa?" She asked, still pointing at Caua. Whatever word she had heard Luna say, she tried to mimick. Inka was a very fast learner. "Faaaahhhrrrr!" She chuckled. When her mother kissed her, the small baby then puckered up her plump lips and kissed her back. Kicking her little legs, she stretched out to try and reach the ukulele.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Moldrik

(it is tiiimmeee)

Moldrik's large form trotted along the forest, following his kins now very faint scent. His lean and thin form looked weak, yet menacing for its height. Moldrik kept glancing back, making sure no one was following him. He took a great whiff of the air, smelling Caua. He smiled wickedly, following he scent. He came to a very large cabin, and caught a glimpse of Caua strumming an Ukalele near a woman. He chuckled as he turned around.

"Oh, Caua. I have waited so long for this day."

He said quietly. He began coughing, his whole body trembling. He hacked, shaking his head. Snapping his mouth shut, he headed for a large tree, climbing up on it, and waiting patiently.

(moldrik has given into his beast, making him very bipolar and unable to tell what he will do next.)​

Guinevere's good eye peered through the shadows and observed the lines of scarred flesh dotting the wolf's coat, the most noteworthy appearing on her illuminated face.

"One does not need to remind a sow that it is a pig." the mountain lion said stiffly when she heard Kira's observation on her lack of sharpened words. "You at least seem to possess a small amount of low cunning. I doubt I can say the same for the majority of your kind."

Guin's tail swept slowly across the floor of her cell, this one's hunger for power was causing an irritable anger to grow in her chest but she kept it well hidden from her gaze. Besides, her icy glare normally contained a healthy amount of loath when it fell onto a wolf and any extra amount would be nothing new.

"You are a warrior, I saw it during the fight in the mountains and in your scars, but I don't see why you should not openly challenge our sweet alpha for her rule. Wolf packs constantly change alphas when the old one grows too weak to hold their position and the loyalty should shift over. You are not claiming it, you would earn it. It is the law of the wild, yes? Unless of course, you don't think that you would win... in which I can understand completely." She tilted her head. "Caution and cowardice can often be confused, but don't worry, I can tell the wheat from the chaff. I know a great deal about patience."

'There must be other wolves willing for a change of leadership.' she thought while watching her wolfish guard through the bars of her cell. In fact, she had one in mind just through listening to this one's ramblings. It amused her that the she-wolf was not exploiting it.

@Moolock

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace smiled, shivering when her mother's voice ran through her ears. "Faaa?" She asked, still pointing at Caua. Whatever word she had heard Luna say, she tried to mimick. Inka was a very fast learner. "Faaaahhhrrrr!" She chuckled. When her mother kissed her, the small baby then puckered up her plump lips and kissed her back. Kicking her little legs, she stretched out to try and reach the ukulele.
@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua smiled, looking up at Inka.

"Yeah Inka. Father."

He watched as she kissed Luna, and kicked her legs, reaching out for the Ukalele. His head turned. He thought he caught a glimpse of something on the window, but shrugged it off. He stood, and walked closer to Inka. He strummed the Ukalele softly one last time. He handed the Ukalele to her, keeping his hand on its body in case she dropped it.​

Elise usually would have accepted a fight at any time,but not now. She was a wreck and just wanted to stop thinking for a moment. She heard the gentleness in the stranger's voice,and she did hope he wasn't faking it. She was tired of betrayal. He did mention knowing Dante,so that was a good start.
She took a deep breath and pulled herself from the wall,looking up at the two men.

"My name is Elise...I won't...hurt..."

She stumbled forward now,all the emotions and exhaustion of the last few days crashing on the top of her. It turned her brain off,and Alec caught Elise as she fainted in his arms.

"Shit. Okay,she obviously needs our help. Let's take her inside."
Looking at the Tiger Faolin waited silently. He watched her debate he saw tiredness in her eyes from betrayal and other things when he mentioned Dante her eyes flickered as she decided to reveal her name. She looked at them and sighed then told them her name was Elise. She was about to promise not to hurt them and she feinted. Alec caught her as Faolin was about to but his weakness had stopped him. He looked at Alec and stated, "Bring her inside." He walked slowly back to the cabin and opened the door as he grabbed his pack which still had Dianna's herbs in it. He rummaged through it as he found what he needed and made a potion as he stated, "Give this to her it should help with her hunger and her emotional stress." He smiled then sat down exhausted.
@KaalysBR

(Is Moldrik's form a lion?)

Inka-Grace saw the scary creature outside of the window, and she squealed, not even stopping when the ukulele was handed over to her. She began to quietly whimper, not liking the negative aura she could feel given off by Moldrik, of whom was waiting outside. One of her hands reached out, gripping onto Caua's index finger that lay on the ukulele as he held it, and her other pressed against her mother's cheek. Never did her gaze leave that window.

Not able to talk, she was unable to alert the two of what was outside. Earlier that day, she had seen Caua's form, and it was just like that creature's from outside. She had also heard Caua's roar. Over and over, she kept repeating it. "Rawwww rawwww raaarrrwww."

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Luna's face instantly held concern.

"Grace, baby what's wrong? That's just Caua.... Inka?"

Luna felt her daughters fear and soon she had her own fear and aggression.

Something was upsetting her daughter and that was NOT okay with her.

"Caua there's something wrong."

Panic creeped it's way into her voice.

Alec was worried for Faolin. His friend seemed exhausted and he wished he didn't have to work so much.

"Don't worry,I can do it. Just sit down for a while."

He placed the girl in the couch and opened her lips gently,dropping the potion in her mouth. He quickly run to the kitchen,planning to cook something for the three of them.

----

Elise forced her own mind to awake,turning in the sofa and opening her eyes with difficulty. She couldn't afford herself to be tired,not while her Alpha could be dying a few meters from her. So she did something she had learned while tracking. If she bit her hand,the taste of the blood and the pain would keep her awake. She did so now,feeling the blood in her lips.

Her eyes shot up and she looked around the stranger's house,panicking for a moment until she recognized the smell of the wolves that had talked to her. She saw one of them close by and felt a light blush in her face,embarrassed for showing weakness.

"
Thank you...for helping me." She hesitated as she looked him over. He didn't seem to be doing well. Was that some kind of weird wolf sickness? "Are you okay? You don't look too good."

@Lighthouse8477

Caua

(@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx ))

Caua slipped the door open, and took a big whiff of the air outside. He immediatly shut the door, stumbling back. Terror crept it's way onto his face.

"Impossible... I need to get Isis, now."

He said. Facing Luna, he kissed hers and Inka's forehead.

"Whatever you do, dont open the doors or windows. He's here."

He said, shifting and storming off. He ran through the forest as fast as he could, sniffing out Isis. He reached a campfire, spotting Isis and a large male dancing next to her. Caua shifted back.

"Isis! He's here!"

Isis looked back at him, shock tearing through her expression. Caua shifted back, throwing him onto her back, and ran back to the cabin, hoping he was not too late.

(@Nuuchi @Yewitz )

Luna felt fear creep upon herself and she held Inka tightly.

"Shh shh shh my darling it's alright."

She spoke softly and peered out the windows.

"Goddess help us."

She whispered as she looked out all the windows while locking them

Moldrik

(HIs body is absolutely littered with scars. Mostly massive ones. He has a claw mark spreading from the top right of his race, to the botom left)

Moldrik watched as Caua ran off, probably looking for Isis. He hopped down the tree, and trotted up to the window. Moldrik smiled, staring at the woman and the baby. He slashed the window, making a loud noise, and trotted off. Claw marks were left on the window he was at. Climbing a diferent tree, he watched as Caua raced back, Isis on his back.​

Luna jumped and let out a scream as the lion scratched at the window.

Snarling and baring her teeth Luna backed away from the glass and watched the male go up another tree.

She felt panic for her mate and his sister, her fear radiated off her body and towards Caua.

@Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:
Luna jumped and let out a scream as the lion scratched at the window.
Snarling and baring her teeth Luna backed away from the glass and watched the male go up another tree.

She felt panic for her mate and his sister, her fear radiated off her body and towards Caua.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua felt her fear, Isis clinging onto his neck for dear life. He slapped the door open, Isis scrurring inside.

He shut the door shifting back.

"Oh frick. Okay."

He breathed deeply.

Isis shivered, fear clear in her expression and movements. She huddled up on the corner of the coutch, hugging her knees. C

Caua walked over to Luna.

"Okay, so. Did you see onto what tree he climbed?"

Luna nodded, the hairs on her arms standing on end.

She led him to the window that was scratched.

"That one, the largest on the left."

The woman gripped her mates arm.

"Don't go out there."

@Supermegabrenda2

Kira narrowed her eyes slightly. Behind her eyes, memories of that day with Luna in the town flashed by- they acted like sisters, almost. The she-wolf stifled a growl at the thought. "I can't win an honorable fight.- honor isn't what unseats weak leaders." She relaxed. "I can be patient, but I'd need to know how to fight properly." She muttered to herself a low string of curses, ended with, "Were I a cat..." Within her tumbling thoughts, Kira stumbled across an idea, a lovely, manipulative idea. "Would it be taking things a little too far if I used someone's love for me?" She half asked herself, half asked the cat. Would getting Faolin wrapped up in this be taking things too far? She raised her amber gaze to meet the cougar's, a fire blazing within her eyes that threatened to melt the ice.

@Juju

Jasil said:
Luna nodded, the hairs on her arms standing on end.
She led him to the window that was scratched.

"That one, the largest on the left."

The woman gripped her mates arm.

"Don't go out there."

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

(Imma make Caua almost die)

Caua nodded.

"I won't. He has a witch on his side, for Pete's sake. You can smell the repugnant scent of brewings."

He shuddered.

"Alright. I can easily win him when it comes to sheer strength, but he is much faster and agile than me and Isis together. Plus, he has a witch on his side."

He sighed, running his hand through his hair. Looking over at Isis, he saw she was fast asleep, hugging her knees tightly. He grumbled something.​

Shaw nodded as she shifted, "I can't really coach you anymore.." He laughed as she sook her pelt, "go on and see if you find anything." He sat back and poked the fire.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

(Imma make Caua almost die)

Caua nodded.

"I won't. He has a witch on his side, for Pete's sake. You can smell the repugnant scent of brewings."

He shuddered.

"Alright. I can easily win him when it comes to sheer strength, but he is much faster and agile than me and Isis together. Plus, he has a witch on his side."

He sighed, running his hand through his hair. Looking over at Isis, he saw she was fast asleep, hugging her knees tightly. He grumbled something.​
(Nooooooo)

Luna shook her head.

"Nonono, for once everything was calm here and now... This!"

She ran her free hand through her hair.

Jasil said:
(Nooooooo)
Luna shook her head.

(Cough! Ask shaw for help! Cough!)

Jasil said:
(Nooooooo)
Luna shook her head.

(jhyees >

:D )

Caua

Caua hugged her.

"Shh.. It's gonna be alright... We will get through this, I promisse you."

He said, kissing her forehead.

"Why don't you call that friend of yours.. Eh.... Shaw I believe his name is."​

akumashioni said:
(Cough! Ask shaw for help! Cough!)
(thar xD )

Supermegabrenda2 said:

(jhyees >

:D )

Caua

Caua hugged her.

"Shh.. It's gonna be alright... We will get through this, I promisse you."

He said, kissing her forehead.

"Why don't you call that friend of yours.. Eh.... Shaw I believe his name is."​

(thar xD )

Luna nodded and pulled out a phone she Hardley ever used.

Luna- Shaw, alert everyone around you. We have very dangerous uninvited guests.

She placed the device on the table with shaking fingers.

"I'm scared, for you, for my baby, for our pack."

Jasil said:
Luna nodded and pulled out a phone she Hardley ever used.
Luna- Shaw, alert everyone around you. We have very dangerous uninvited guests.

She placed the device on the table with shaking fingers.

"I'm scared, for you, for my baby, for our pack."

Caua

Caua nodded.

"I know. Me too."

He looked out there, Moldrik laying carelessly on the branch, staring directly at him.

"He wants me, not ayone else. If that is what he wants, he will get it."

He said, snarling quietly.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back