• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Felicity squealed playfully when Shaw moved her, and with such ease. At his touch, she shivered, feeling his kisses burn warmly against her skin; every time he touched her, her skin tingled.

Bringing her hands towards his head, she lay them at the back, allowing her fingers to comb through his hair, and her nails to tickle his scalp. "Oh really?" She giggled, feeling her wild smile tug at her lips.

Quickly, she moved her hands to softly press against his shoulders, as to not hurt him, but make him lie back down on his back, with Felicity hovering above. Triumphantly, she grinned. "It won't be that easy." She joked, poking his nose to see if she could irritate him.

@akumashioni

He reluctantly allowed himself to be pushed down onto his back, he quite liked the way her nails raked through his hair.

He loved it when she took control, there was nothing that turned him on more, "Gonna make me work for it?" His smile was ear to ear.

He attempted to bite her finger when she poked him.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Quincy shuddered as Mickey's breath sidled over his ear, "M-Mickey you sill haven't put on any pants..." He said, he kept his eye averted from Mickey's bare body.

@akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy shuddered as Mickey's breath sidled over his ear, "M-Mickey you sill haven't put on any pants..." He said, he kept his eye averted from Mickey's bare body.
@akumashioni
(Technically he did... But I kinda like that so let's leave it.)

"Right you are, choice!" He proudly placed his hands on his hips and smiled broadly.

"Let me put something on." He dissapeared to his room for a moment before emerging, wearing only sweatpants.

@MadameRedWolf

"Mhm." Felicity smirked, watching as he attempted to bite her slender finger. "Nuh-uh-uh." She scolded as his teeth grazed her flesh. Looking at his wide smile, she assumed that he was enjoying himself, and so that made her even happier. She shuffled upwards, pulling herself into a straddle position on Shaw, but making sure that she didn't hurt his wounds because they were just teasing eachother currently. Felicity wouldn't forgive herself if he got hurt at all at her hands.

It was quite funny, Shaw was extremely large, muscly and strong, and felicity very weak and easily hurt; Shaw could easily push Felicity off, or even kill her, but there he was, allowing her to act dominantly and push him down or control the situation. "So," she smirked, placing her hands in the middle of his chest, right above a wound.

@akumashioni

akumashioni said:
(Micky doesn't seem to notice either, well.. Care.)
"You've been a peach, thanks for helpin him."

He climbed out of bed and began his day, taking a shower and getting dressed. @KaalysBR

"Choice?" He called after he was ready, "wanna help me make some breakfast?"

He was starving, having eaten nothing yesterday, maybe that's why he was able to get so wasted. @MadameRedWolf
(There. ^^^)

Micky loved how Quincy seemed fascinated by him, "like what ya see, choice?"

He put a hand on his hip and raked the other through his hair, watching Quincy out of the corner of his eye, teasing him and smirking.

"You're quite the portrait yourself.." @MadameRedWolf

(It's been what? Two days since the lion attack or one? If two, his wounds are looking good, scarring up.)

Shaw loved when she teased him, cutely wagging her finger and scolding him. When she straddled him he winced slightly, though not from pain..

He held his hand on top of hers and gazed up at her softly, "so.." He could only imagine what was going through her mind.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Jasil said:
Luna groaned and exposed her neck more.
"Yes."

She tangled her fingers in his hair.

"Please."

She groaned again

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua growled softly, and kissed her neck. He sunk his teeth in slowly, trying not to hurt her. He ran his fingers up and down her back, and the other next to her waist. After a short while, he let go, his eyes lightening again.

"Hope I didn't hurt you." He said, kissing the crook of her neck​

(Oh yah! Forgot he had fast healing abilities.)

Felicity smiled, her innocence flushing back into her in the form of blushing. The blush burned at the top of her cheek bones, and the tip of her nose. Her eyes focused on Shaw's and her expression softened. She wasn't entirely good at taking control or being rough. "I don't know what else to say." She chuckled, caressing his cheek with the back of her hand, and then gently tickling it with her nails. "I can't wait until we are bonded," she smiled.

@akumashioni

Nuuchi said:
skip gets back with the deer and tosses it close to the fire and shifts back to human. "poor thing never stood a chance, yug-yug-yug-yug!" he bellows as he starts doing a goofy celebratory dance. he reaches for isis hand to see if she wanted to join in the fun @Supermegabrenda2 @Yewitz

Isis

Isis laughed, taking his hand and skipping around.

"We did it! We caught a living thing!"

xxbetaspiritxx said:
(Oh yah! Forgot he had fast healing abilities.)
Felicity smiled, her innocence flushing back into her in the form of blushing. The blush burned at the top of her cheek bones, and the tip of her nose. Her eyes focused on Shaw's and her expression softened. She wasn't entirely good at taking control or being rough. "I don't know what else to say." She chuckled, caressing his cheek with the back of her hand, and then gently tickling it with her nails. "I can't wait until we are bonded," she smiled.

@akumashioni
Shaw looked slightly nervous, the way she said she couldn't wait made him yearn for her immediately.

He leaned into her hand and nuzzled it, "I feel the same way."

He sat up and wrapped both arms around her, lifting her off the bed, her legs around him. He sat her on the table and kissed her passionately, "The best things in life are worth waiting for.." He said as he slowly pushed her down onto her back.

Once she was laying down he stepped back and eyed her Longingly, she was incredibly beautiful to him. "Get dressed, we should go for a walk or something."

Anything to change the mood.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Quincy blushed at being caught, "m-maybe I do, cion." He replied. He went to the kitchen to start making breakfast, he pulled out Turkey bacon, venison sausage, eggs, tomatoes, and cheese as well as a jar of salsa. He began cooking the meat.

@akumashioni

Micky smiled at his statement, he was adorable, so shy and blushy.

"Crikey, that smells right delicious!" His stomach began rumbling, not realizing it needed food until it was there.

He peered over Quincy's shoulder, watching him cook. He had a knack for flavor, but was unskilled in actually preparing anything.

@MadameRedWolf

Felicity clung onto Shaw as he picked her up, and then kissed her. She pushed back up against him, joining in on the kiss joyously. But when he stopped, she pouted, feeling herself being pushed against the table. "I'm not good at waiting," she pouted, stretching across the table. When he began to stare, her blush reappeared.

At his statement, Felicity slowly moved up, her gaze dropping to the floor as she yawned. "Shaw, can I borrow a shirt? I don't have any clothes." She mumbled, then looked up to him with a warm smile. The sudden change in his mood made her stomach drop. Did she do something wrong? Did he? It was probably something to wait for after they had bonded.

@akumashioni

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua growled softly, and kissed her neck. He sunk his teeth in slowly, trying not to hurt her. He ran his fingers up and down her back, and the other next to her waist. After a short while, he let go, his eyes lightening again.

"Hope I didn't hurt you." He said, kissing the crook of her neck​
Luna leaned forward and kissed Caua.

"You didn't, it felt amazing."

She ran a finger across his lips with a smile.

"You are the other half of my soul."

Luna placed several kisses on Cauas jaw

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Felicity clung onto Shaw as he picked her up, and then kissed her. She pushed back up against him, joining in on the kiss joyously. But when he stopped, she pouted, feeling herself being pushed against the table. "I'm not good at waiting," she pouted, stretching across the table. When he began to stare, her blush reappeared.
At his statement, Felicity slowly moved up, her gaze dropping to the floor as she yawned. "Shaw, can I borrow a shirt? I don't have any clothes." She mumbled, then looked up to him with a warm smile. The sudden change in his mood made her stomach drop. Did she do something wrong? Did he? It was probably something to wait for after they had bonded.

@akumashioni
(Shaw is the shifter version of someone who waits till marriage :3)

He gave her a shirt, and got dressed himself.

He felt her emotion, but couldn't quite place it. He was getting too excited, letting loose such primal instincts wasn't good for staying in control.

"Maybe we should talk to Luna about getting you some clothes? Or head to town and buy you some." He watched as she got dressed, seeing that the shirt didn't do much.

He placed an arm around her and opened the door, sunlight pouring in.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Quincy felt himself shudder, the close proximity of Mickey raised his heart-rate till it was pounding in his ears. "I-i was thinking you might l-like burritos..." He said softly, running the spatula through the meat, when it was mostly cooked, he added the scrambled eggs concoction, and shredded cheese. @akumashioni

Felicity placed the shirt on. At least it covered her up quite well, and it looked reasonably cute, thankfully. It was safe to say that felicity had never been out to buy clothes before, and so seemed quite excited.

When Shaw wrapped his arm around her, she smiled and leaned into his shoulder, the sudden burst of sunlight making her squint. The overwhelming feeling of warmth in her stomach made her smile wider, and she only wanted to stay closer to Shaw. "Are we going swimming again?" She asked with a bright smile.

@akumashioni

Micky laughed, "I knew that's what you were up to! I love food tubes mate!" ( xD )

He kept bugging Quincy until breakfast was ready, at which point he ate like a savage, been starving all night.

@MadameRedWolf

"Well, we can.. I was thinking I'd show you the way around this place so you don't get lost." He looked down at her concernedly, "you won't have to feel so afraid if you know the area and people really well." He squeezed her gently and began walking towards the edge of the perimeter. @xxbetaspiritxx

Jasil said:
Luna leaned forward and kissed Caua.
"You didn't, it felt amazing."

She ran a finger across his lips with a smile.

"You are the other half of my soul."

Luna placed several kisses on Cauas jaw

Caua

Caua groaned softly.

"One day you are going to kill me."

He said, trailing his fingers down her neck.​

"I'm glad you enjoyed, Cion." He smiled. He just drank a glass of milk sitting across from Mickey. ((I seriously shouldn't be doing this, I'm at graduation practice. Earlier my friend's Skylar and Skylar looked over my shoulder and asked why quincy was in a room with a naked man xD )) @akumashioni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back