• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Jasil said:
"I wouldn't have it any other way."
She smiled and layed her head on his chest.

"Question is, when are you ready to go?"

Her mischievous smile had returned and she looked up a Caua

Caua

Caua smirked, looking down at her. Kissing the top of her head, he said, his voice sounding husky.

"Whenever you are, mate."

His eyes held a glint of mischief to them, and he stared into hers

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
Geralt checked his arm with an expression of sadness,wondering if he could fight in the same way without one hand. He looked over to Elise's chair and noticed she had left,which made him frown.
But his attention was immediately turned back to Dante once he heard him break down,and turned with a shocked looked. He had never seen Dante cry,and he felt a pain in his heart knowing that he had caused it.

With a slight grunt he pulled Dante over to his chest,embracing him tightly. His tears fell down on his chest,and Geralt ignored the pain. He just needed his healer close now.

"I'm sorry,Dante. I couldn't...I couldn't let her die. But I was never going to leave you alone. I came back for you,Dante."

"Don't be stupid and don't make promise you can't keep. I hope you know I'm going to kill for putting through this. How many time am I going to have to patch you up tiger." Dante was trying to regain his usual demeanor. He gave Geralt a soft squeeze and went give Gina quick kiss. He then quickly went into professional doctors mode. "Alright your going to be out of commission for a well. Until your body is heal no leaving the bed. Then once your healed we need to put you through rehab. I need you to let me know how you are feeling and what happened?"

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua smirked, looking down at her. Kissing the top of her head, he said, his voice sounding husky.

"Whenever you are, mate."

Luna moved up to Cauas neck and began kissing it.

"Can I mark you?"

She whispered to him, making sure she had permission to perform the sacred right.

Her hands touched his chest and shoulder gently, with minds of their own.

Jasil said:
Luna moved up to Cauas neck and began kissing it.
"Can I mark you?"

She whispered to him, making sure she had permission to perform the sacred right.

Her hands touched his chest and shoulder gently, with minds of their own.

Caua

(daaam)

Caua nodded, running his hand up and down her back, the other on her side.

"Only if I can mark you too."

He said, closing his eyes.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

(daaam)

Caua nodded, running his hand up and down her back, the other on her side.

"Only if I can mark you too."

He said, closing his eyes.​
Luna smiled and felt her teeth sharpen slightly.

She kissed the spot and then bit Caua.

Her hands went to the sides of his face.

Once Luna had enough blood she pulled away and sat up.

The woman's eyes were teary and she smiled.

"I hope I didn't hurt you love."

She purred out to Caua

Geralt sighed,smiling at Dante's old demeanor. He wanted to just stay close to him for the entire day,but he knew that wouldn't be enough for his favorite doctor. He needed answers.

Dante would probably be even angrier if he knew how close he came to giving up and allowing himself to die.

"It
is a promise I can keep,wolf. I will be more careful from now on. You won't have to go through this again."

He smiled once he felt Dante's lips against him,but the smile disappeared once he heard his diagnosis.

"And I imagine that's going to take a while." He tried to keep the sadness away from his voice. His tiger regeneration was fast,but he had taken a look at his body and it didn't look so good.

"I'm okay,don't worry. That was nothing. I will be up again in no time." He was lying,and that was probably obvious in his voice. "I walked into a trap willing,I guess. The Six of my clan left me a note saying that they had Elise and I had to go alone. So I did."

He leaned against the table,looking at the ceiling.

"They used to be Seven warriors. And I was the seventh. But now I killed all of them,and you have to heal me up. I'm always a burden."

His eyes were red and he was starting to show signs of falling into a depression.

Jasil said:
Luna smiled and felt her teeth sharpen slightly.
She kissed the spot and then bit Caua.

Her hands went to the sides of his face.

Once Luna had enough blood she pulled away and sat up.

The woman's eyes were teary and she smiled.

"I hope I didn't hurt you love."

She purred out to Caua

Caua

Caua felt her shapr teeth rip into his skin. A few moments later, he growled lowly, feeling his beast come forth. As she pulled back, he let his beast take control. Caua wiped away the tears from her eyes.

"You didn't hurt me, honey."

He leaned foreward, kissing her. Pulling her closer to him, he trailed down her neck, reaching the desired spot. He felt his canines pop out. Hovering over the spot, he asked, his voice husky once more.

"Can I?"

KaalysBR said:
Geralt sighed,smiling at Dante's old demeanor. He wanted to just stay close to him for the entire day,but he knew that wouldn't be enough for his favorite doctor. He needed answers.
Dante would probably be even angrier if he knew how close he came to giving up and allowing himself to die.

"It
is a promise I can keep,wolf. I will be more careful from now on. You won't have to go through this again."

He smiled once he felt Dante's lips against him,but the smile disappeared once he heard his diagnosis.

"And I imagine that's going to take a while." He tried to keep the sadness away from his voice. His tiger regeneration was fast,but he had taken a look at his body and it didn't look so good.

"I'm okay,don't worry. That was nothing. I will be up again in no time." He was lying,and that was probably obvious in his voice. "I walked into a trap willing,I guess. The Six of my clan left me a note saying that they had Elise and I had to go alone. So I did."

He leaned against the table,looking at the ceiling.

"They used to be Seven warriors. And I was the seventh. But now I killed all of them,and you have to heal me up. I'm always a burden."

His eyes were red and he was starting to show signs of falling into a depression.

"Don't be stupid I expect this from you tiger so just make sure to get back to me next time so I can heal you. Yeh it's going to take a while but when I'm done with you...your body is going to be better then ever before." Dante was going to work non stop to get Geralt back to where he needs to be. He also was going to give him hope. He looked down at Geralt and gave him a big smile. He then smashed his lip on his, almost as if to prove to himself that he was real.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua felt her shapr teeth rip into his skin. A few moments later, he growled lowly, feeling his beast come forth. As she pulled back, he let his beast take control. Caua wiped away the tears from her eyes.

"You didn't hurt me, honey."

He leaned foreward, kissing her. Pulling her closer to him, he trailed down her neck, reaching the desired spot. He felt his canines pop out. Hovering over the spot, he asked, his voice husky once more.

"Can I?"

Luna groaned and exposed her neck more.

"Yes."

She tangled her fingers in his hair.

"Please."

She groaned again

@Supermegabrenda2

akumashioni said:
Micky felt happy for a brief moment when Quincy failed at masking his intentions.
Only to frown again seeing him limp, "fuckin hell, choice..." He knew they weren't much farther from home but offered, "wanna rest a sec mate?" His eyes were concerned.

@MadameRedWolf

Shaw was pleasantly surprised when she rolled over and kissed him. "Why hello.." He said seductively, a smile creeping across his face.

"How are you feeling, dear?" He hoped she was feeling better by now.

@xxbetaspiritxx
Felicity was feeling weak, and not too great, but she didn't want Shaw to feel any worse than he already was. "Fine." She smiled reassuringly, climbing onto his lap. Leaning forwards, she pressed her forehead against his. "Shaw, are you okay? After what happened earlier.....I'm worried."

Her voice sounded soft and calm, just how she wanted it to. She wanted to be able to soothe and relax Shaw, especially if he wasn't feeling his best. Gently, her hand lifted, tucking a few longer strands of his hair behind his ear. Her large eyes were focused on his seductive smile, causing her to smirk. "Is that a means of flirting?" She asked.

Quincy had shifted at some point in the night, holding his wolf form was proving too painful. He was laying lengthwise next to Mickey his face buried onto the Wolf's fur, one arm still over his flank. His Rib's were painfully swollen and a bruise the size of a cement block covered his left torso starting at the deformed ribs. @akumashioni

((@KaalysBR where's Diana? Quincy needs a healer... And Dante is super busy xD ))

Geralt replied to the kiss with excitement,realizing how much he would have missed Dante if he had actually given up and allowed his soul to disappear. He held onto Dante's hand with tightness,almost afraid that the wolf would disappear if he let go of him.

"Just...stay with me,okay? I really need you by my side." An idea blinked in his mind and he looked around. "And don't let Tyr see me like this."

There was a lot of things that he wanted to say to Dante,but none of it could be put into words. He hoped that the look on his eyes was enough.

@loyalwolf

---

(@MadameRedWolf Diana was hunting,but I will get her to Quincy,just give me a moment :D )

Diana suddenly rose from the ground,holding her side by reflex. She was highly empathetic,and could always feel when members of her clan were wounded. Their pain resonated inside of her,twisting her stomach. She rose her eyes to Violet with worry.

"I'm sorry,my sun and stars. I think someone of the clan needs me."

She gestured for Violet to follow her,then pulled a white dress over her body. She walked to the place where she could feel Quincy's smell and pain,and entered the house without waiting for an invitation. She didn't seem to care about the two men in the bed,her eyes were turned to Quincy's ribs.

"
Quincy." Diana's soft voice sounded angry,and a bit worried. "Were you ever going to come to me about that wound? Damage to the ribs is serious!"

She ran towards him and put one gentle hand over his torso.

"It doesn't look like you have any punctured lungs,which is your luck. That would have made me pissed."

She applied an anesthetic to the area and pulled the ribs down,placing them on the right place so they could heal by themselves. She turned to grab some ice for his wound.

@MadameRedWolf @akumashioni

Micky rolled awake, shifting back to human form. "Unnnngh.." He wasnt really hungover, just had a nasty headache.

"Who's that?" He propped himself up on one elbow and asked Quincy who the woman was.

"Wasn't expecting guests."

@MadameRedWolf @KaalysBR

Quincy jerked awake when Dianna entered the room, "oh hi Dianna, I was going to come soon... I got back late and I was trying to make sure Mickey didn't get too sick by himself..." He smiled, "I'm sure it's-ahh bloody hell!" He cried out when she set the ribs, he grabbed a pillow and bit down on it, his eye tearing up. He looked down at his ribs, "oh... I guess it looks a lot worse than it feels." He squeaked. "There's bandages in the lower cupboard next to the freezer and icepacks in the freezer." He called after her. He then turned to Mickey and smiled weakly, "one of the two healers, she's more gentle than Dante, but also more insistent." @akumashioni @KaalysBR

Micky cringed at Quincy's scream, holding his hand reflexively.

"That's jolly gentle alright.." He said sarcastically.

"my heads right poundin!" He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples, laying flat on his back.

@MadameRedWolf

"Of course I am insistent,I'm not leaving my family walking around wounded."

Diana's voice came from the other room,and a smile could be heard in her tone. She quickly picked the bandages and the icepacks,then walked back into the room and didn't seem to care at all that the two men were naked.

She gently placed the bandages on Quincy's torso,then the ice pack on the top of it. She pulled Quincy's hand and placed it over the pack.

"I want you to use this until the swallowing is lessened. And I don't want you running around at least for now,that could cause the ribs to crack again. Don't keep your wounds to yourself anymore,Quincy. You know I like taking care of you and the rest of the clan."

Only now she seemed to notice that the two man were sleeping together,and that caused an smile in her face. She was glad that Quincy was moving on with his life.

skip gets back with the deer and tosses it close to the fire and shifts back to human. "poor thing never stood a chance, yug-yug-yug-yug!" he bellows as he starts doing a goofy celebratory dance. he reaches for isis hand to see if she wanted to join in the fun @Supermegabrenda2 @Yewitz

KaalysBR said:
"Of course I am insistent,I'm not leaving my family walking around wounded."
Diana's voice came from the other room,and a smile could be heard in her tone. She quickly picked the bandages and the icepacks,then walked back into the room and didn't seem to care at all that the two men were naked.

She gently placed the bandages on Quincy's torso,then the ice pack on the top of it. She pulled Quincy's hand and placed it over the pack.

"I want you to use this until the swallowing is lessened. And I don't want you running around at least for now,that could cause the ribs to crack again. Don't keep your wounds to yourself anymore,Quincy. You know I like taking care of you and the rest of the clan."

Only now she seemed to notice that the two man were sleeping together,and that caused an smile in her face. She was glad that Quincy was moving on with his life.

(Micky doesn't seem to notice either, well.. Care.)

"You've been a peach, thanks for helpin him."

He climbed out of bed and began his day, taking a shower and getting dressed. @KaalysBR

"Choice?" He called after he was ready, "wanna help me make some breakfast?"

He was starving, having eaten nothing yesterday, maybe that's why he was able to get so wasted. @MadameRedWolf

Quincy huffed shallowly, "I didn't say she was gentle, just more so than Dante." He smiled at Dianna, "thank you, your a blessing to this pack honestly. And I'll keep my activity to a minimum." He carefully got up and grabbed a bottle of Excedrin of his table and tossed it to Mickey Adel as a bottle of orange juice. "Here, cion."

((Hey now y'all Mickey might be naked but Quincy's reseating shorts !))

@akumashioni @KaalysBR

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy huffed shallowly, "I didn't say she was gentle, just more so than Dante." He smiled at Dianna, "thank you, your a blessing to this pack honestly. And I'll keep my activity to a minimum." He carefully got up and grabbed a bottle of Excedrin of his table and tossed it to Mickey Adel as a bottle of orange juice. "Here, cion."
((Hey now y'all Mickey might be naked but Quincy's reseating shorts !))

@akumashioni @KaalysBR
( xD )

"Excedrin? Whatever.." He tossed the bottle into the sink and shook his head a couple times, fuckin hurt.

"I'll be fine mate." He drank the orange juice quickly and stepped outside, leaving the door open. "Aww hell! It's too damn bright!" He walked back inside and shut the door, "hell with that, I'm staying indoors today."

@MadameRedWolf

Diana smiled warmly to Quincy,a faint blush appearing in her face at the compliment.

"Thank you,Quincy. I will always be here for the pack,I promise."

She realized the two were probably well enough already and waved goodbye,leaving them to be together. They were a cute couple,and she hoped they would stay together.

She walked outside and met Violet. Placing the bag with the cut dear next to her mate,she embraced the white wolf,burying her face into the woman's fur with a smile.

@Lighthouse8477 @MadameRedWolf

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Felicity was feeling weak, and not too great, but she didn't want Shaw to feel any worse than he already was. "Fine." She smiled reassuringly, climbing onto his lap. Leaning forwards, she pressed her forehead against his. "Shaw, are you okay? After what happened earlier.....I'm worried."
Her voice sounded soft and calm, just how she wanted it to. She wanted to be able to soothe and relax Shaw, especially if he wasn't feeling his best. Gently, her hand lifted, tucking a few longer strands of his hair behind his ear. Her large eyes were focused on his seductive smile, causing her to smirk. "Is that a means of flirting?" She asked.
"Earlier? Eh. It happens.. Don't worry yourself." He turned his head a little when she brushed the hair behind his ear, he always quivered beneath her touch.

He used one massive hand to push her straight up, and the other to wrap around her waist, pulling her body into him. He looked up at her, kissing her stomach. "Yes.."

@xxbetaspiritxx

"See ya Diana" he looked to Mickey and smiled "at least the orange juice will help rehydrate you without diluting the alcohol that still in your system. Taking a nap would also probably help with your headache."

@akumashioni

"sleep?" He stood and hugged Quincy from behind, whispering in his ear, "I'd rather be awake.."

he gently pulled his arms away to avoid hurting his ribs. "Right, right, hydration and all that." @MadameRedWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back