• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Quincy was limping rather heavily, favoring his left front, it was swelling under his fur, he'd have a magnificent bruise when he shifted. He looked to the side, "i- uhh i-i was worried..." He stuttered out his ears pointed back showing a display of bashfulness @akumashioni

Inka-Grace was quietly grumbling to herself, almost fast asleep. Her small mouth had dropped open into a yawn, and then she sniffed, chewing on her knuckles.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Felicity sniffed in her sleep, having heard a lot of Shaw's and Quincy's conversation. They must've assumed she was asleep, so that brought a smug grin to her face. Cuddling up closer to Shaw, she opened her eyes to settle on his, and she studied his face, not even attempting to be subtle. In her eyes, he was beautiful; she lifted a hand to place on his cheek before planting a small peck on his lips, shortly after she pulled away and continued to look at him once more.

@akumashioni

Micky felt happy for a brief moment when Quincy failed at masking his intentions.

Only to frown again seeing him limp, "fuckin hell, choice..." He knew they weren't much farther from home but offered, "wanna rest a sec mate?" His eyes were concerned.

@MadameRedWolf

Shaw was pleasantly surprised when she rolled over and kissed him. "Why hello.." He said seductively, a smile creeping across his face.

"How are you feeling, dear?" He hoped she was feeling better by now.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Quincy panted shallowly, "no, I think if I can shift... But I don't like shifting in the open..." He said, and continued limping towards the cabin, pausing to nuzzle him on the way, "I'm glad I took the hit, for if he had hit you, I would have ripped him limb from limb." His eye went dark for a moment before he continued on towards the cabin. @akumashioni.

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy panted shallowly, "no, I think if I can shift... But I don't like shifting in the open..." He said, and continued limping towards the cabin, pausing to nuzzle him on the way, "I'm glad I took the hit, for if he had hit you, I would have ripped him limb from limb." His eye went dark for a moment before he continued on towards the cabin. @akumashioni.
Micky smiled wickedly, "easy choice.." Hearing Quincy talk like that excited him, he shivered when he nuzzled him.

He admired the hunters perseverance, knowing exactly what it felt like to walk with bruised and cracked ribs.

"We're almost there now, thank you Quincy."

@MadameRedWolf

No problem, cion. " he almost purred as they approaches the steps. Quincy was struggling to show strength but he just wanted to lay down and cry his ribs hurt. He knew when he shifted it would feel better. He hobbled up the stairs and pushed his head through the half-open door and then to his room where he shifted and screamed into a pillow. "Fffuuucckkk that smarts!" He quickly pulls on a pair of shorts and stands up. He still had to breathe shallowly, there's a wide bruise blooming across his entire left side and three ribs are shaped very strangely. @akumashioni

"Aw, choice that's fucked.." He shifted and placed his hand gently on Quincy's chest like he usually did, trying his best not to hurt him. (He's drunk so he didn't remember the clothes thing.)

"You're a bloody white knight, you are! A big strong hunter, come to save the day.. Now look at you.." He still felt slightly bad, but at the moment felt.. "Differently." @MadameRedWolf

Quincy flushed pink, "M-Mickey.. Your-your uh not wearing... Your naked," he kept his eye trained on Mickey's face, feeling his own flush deeper shades of red with every second. He reached up and gripped Mickey's hand, "as i said, i took the blow for you, cion... I did because, if this," he gestures to his broken ribs, "happened to you, I'd never rest until anyone who hurt you felt the same pain tenfold..." @akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy flushed pink, "M-Mickey.. Your-your uh not wearing... Your naked," he kept his eye trained on Mickey's face, feeling his own flush deeper shades of red with every second. He reached up and gripped Mickey's hand, "as i said, i took the blow for you, cion... I did because, if this," he gestures to his broken ribs, "happened to you, I'd never rest until anyone who hurt you felt the same pain tenfold..." @akumashioni
Micky squeezed his hand slightly, looking down at himself. "Yes, I suppose I am." He threw his head back and laughed.

"How romantic, the big strong hunter.. He stalks his quarry.." He began making less sense, the alchohal finally catching up to him.

"I'm.. Imunnagolaydownnow..." He took one step and fell, "uuuuuuugh..." He groaned in pain and began scrambling for some stability before shifting and sloppily stumbling into the living room, collapsing on the floor.

@MadameRedWolf

Quincy sighed and smiled at Mickey, and went in to the other room, he picked up the drunk wolf, staining slightly with the pain in his ribs before laying the wolf in Quincy's own bed, add he didn't want to try and cary Mickey to his room. He sighed, he would go see Diana the next day to get his ribs set, but now it was late, he needed to sleep. He crawled into the bed and shifted himself. He lay his head on Mickey as to monitor the wasted wolf in case he got sick. "I wish i could be braver, my cion, to tell you how i truly feel..." He mumbled below dosing off himself. @akumashioni.

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy sighed and smiled at Mickey, and went in to the other room, he picked up the drunk wolf, staining slightly with the pain in his ribs before laying the wolf in Quincy's own bed, add he didn't want to try and cary Mickey to his room. He sighed, he would go see Diana the next day to get his ribs set, but now it was late, he needed to sleep. He crawled into the bed and shifted himself. He lay his head on Mickey as to monitor the wasted wolf in case he got sick. "I wish i could be braver, my cion, to tell you how i truly feel..." He mumbled below dosing off himself. @akumashioni.
(He didn't hear anything, he's literally never sleeping in his own bed after waking up beside Quincy, unless he is gone already.)

@MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf said:
((Iis just doing my exit post, and what did you mean- he'll always insist on sharing a bed with quincy?)) @akumashioni
(Basically.. It'll be like, "hey choice? Proposition, feel free to say no, can I sleep with you?" As he's getting in bed. "I will not take no for an answer. And yea I figured that was exit post.) @MadameRedWolf

Caua

(@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx )

Caua smirked down at Luna.

"Okay."

He looked at Inka. She was chewing on her knuckles, and he smiled.

"She's cute."

He said. He unwrapped his ars from Luna, streatchng them, and yawning softly.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that!! =A=''

-

Canagan barked at him as Skip lifted him up, and he slid down onto the bears back. He watched Isis with a small whine, and jumped off of Skip as soon as be began to move, afraid to fall off. So, he trailed behind the two so he didn't get in the way, not really knowing how to help.

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

(always wanted to do this.... FIIRST!! xD )

Isis arrived on the campfire, blood staining her muzzle. Shifting back, she hooted.

"Oh yeah! We caught a deer!"

(@Yewitz @Nuuchi )​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

(@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx )

Caua smirked down at Luna.

"Okay."

He looked at Inka. She was chewing on her knuckles, and he smiled.

"She's cute."

He said. He unwrapped his ars from Luna, streatchng them, and yawning softly.​
Luna's smirk never faded as she carried Inka to her crib in the guest room.

Turning on the monitor and shutting the door Luna turned around to face Caua

Jasil said:
Luna's smirk never faded as she carried Inka to her crib in the guest room.
Turning on the monitor and shutting the door Luna turned around to face Caua

Caua

Caua smirked, and layed down on the coutch.

"So... What are your plan for tonight?"

He asked, a teasing smirk on his face.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua smirked, and layed down on the coutch.

"So... What are your plan for tonight?"

He asked, a teasing smirk on his face.​
Luna walked over and sat on the other end of the couch by Cauas head.

She grinned and ran a hand through his hair.

"I have a few ideas."

She bent down and placed a kiss on Cauas forehead then lips before sitting back up

Jasil said:
Luna walked over and sat on the other end of the couch by Cauas head.
She grinned and ran a hand through his hair.

"I have a few ideas."

She bent down and placed a kiss on Cauas forehead then lips before sitting back up

Caua

Caua smirked, reaching up and pulling her down.

"If those plans include me, im up."

He said, smiling. Spinning her around, he placed her on him, and hugged her.​

KaalysBR said:
Geralt was still running through the dark forest,being closely followed by shadowy figures. He growled to them,but kept walking to the light he had seen before.
He was alive. He could feel it. And he wasn't about to give that up. So he forced his legs and ignored the clawing and biting sounds behind him,jumping to the sunshine he had noticed,hoping it would be his way out.

----

Geralt's eyes fluttered open and he looked around weakly,feeling like he had been hit by a train. He noticed a cannula in his nose and rose his left arm to touch it.

That's when he noticed his missing hand,remembering how wildly Letty had bit on it. He still could feel the sensation on his ghost fingers.

He looked around and smiled when he saw Elise sleeping in a chair. So he managed to save her. But even turning his head hurt,so he went back to his hand instead.

He felt incomplete. A warrior with only one way to fight.

"Dante...?" He called with an unsure voice,still sounding rough from the cut in his neck.

@loyalwolf
@loyalwolf

KaalysBR said:
Dante walked back with a new bag of each. He thought he heard something from the other. He was surprised and happy to see geralt awake. He quickly went over and changed the bags of blood and Iv solution. "It's ok tiger in here. Your safe but take it easy because you have some serious injuries." He processed to check his vital. Once he was done checking vital, he couldn't keep it together anymore. He notice Elise was sleep so he let himself break down. He let tears slip down his face but keep his sobs as hushed as possible. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Never do that to me again!"

Geralt checked his arm with an expression of sadness,wondering if he could fight in the same way without one hand. He looked over to Elise's chair and noticed she had left,which made him frown.

But his attention was immediately turned back to Dante once he heard him break down,and turned with a shocked looked. He had never seen Dante cry,and he felt a pain in his heart knowing that he had caused it.

With a slight grunt he pulled Dante over to his chest,embracing him tightly. His tears fell down on his chest,and Geralt ignored the pain. He just needed his healer close now.

"I'm sorry,Dante. I couldn't...I couldn't let her die. But I was never going to leave you alone. I came back for you,Dante."

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua smirked, reaching up and pulling her down.

"If those plans include me, im up."

He said, smiling. Spinning her around, he placed her on him, and hugged her.​
"I wouldn't have it any other way."

She smiled and layed her head on his chest.

"Question is, when are you ready to go?"

Her mischievous smile had returned and she looked up a Caua

Users who are viewing this thread

Back