• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
It took a while, but the door finally opened, a blurry eyed shaw stood in the frame.

"Great hunter? What's wrong?" He stood aside for him to come in.

He grabbed a bottle of water and offered one to Quincy, downing his own in a single gulp.

@MadameRedWolf

Jasil said:
"It's alright, I never want to see him again."
She wrapped her arms around Caua.

"You know, I haven't known you for long, but Gods I think I love you."

Luna smiled at her mate.

Her mate

Caua

Caua wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I think I love you too."

He leaned down and kissed his girl's forehead.

His girl. He liked the sound of that.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I think I love you too."

He leaned down and kissed his girl's forehead.

His girl. He liked the sound of that.​
Luna smiled and snuggled her head into Cauas chest.

"That's wonderful."

She murmured.

Looking at Inka sleeping she smiled even more.

"So you're okay with Inka? Even if she isn't yours?"

That had worried Luna, if Caua refused to accept her daughter

Canagan watched as Isis darted out into the clearing and leapt onto the stag, and he watched, eager. Sending a glance to Skip, he raced out as well, taking a risk and staying behind the deer, and snapping his jaws down on one of it's legs. He bit down as hard as he could, and shook his head. He had no idea if the way he hunted wasn't normal, but it was what Canagan had grown used to.

He quickly moved away before he could get kicked, wondering if the stag would collapse, or already had collapsed. All he knew is that he jumped at it and did the same as Isis had, on it's opposite flank.

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasil said:
Luna smiled and snuggled her head into Cauas chest.
"That's wonderful."

She murmured.

Looking at Inka sleeping she smiled even more.

"So you're okay with Inka? Even if she isn't yours?"

That had worried Luna, if Caua refused to accept her daughter

Caua

Caua smiled, looking at Inka sleeping peacefully.

"Yeah. She is technically my daughter now."

He said, and faced Luna again. He picked her up, making them same eye level. He hugged her, burrying his face on her shoulder.​

Yewitz said:
Canagan watched as Isis darted out into the clearing and leapt onto the stag, and he watched, eager. Sending a glance to Skip, he raced out as well, taking a risk and staying behind the deer, and snapping his jaws down on one of it's legs. He bit down as hard as he could, and shook his head. He had no idea if the way he hunted wasn't normal, but it was what Canagan had grown used to.
He quickly moved away before he could get kicked, wondering if the stag would collapse, or already had collapsed. All he knew is that he jumped at it and did the same as Isis had, on it's opposite flank.

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

The deer stumbled, trying to get the two wolves off. It bucked, but limped slightly. Isis held on with an iron grip, and glanced at Skip, yapping so that he would come.​

@Yewitz @Nuuchi

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua smiled, looking at Inka sleeping peacefully.

"Yeah. She is technically my daughter now."

He said, and faced Luna again. He picked her up, making them same eye level. He hugged her, burrying his face on her shoulder.​
She let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm so happy to hear that."

Luna wrapped her legs around his waist and hugged him as he snuggled into her shoulder.

Quincy, as a wolf, loped in, noting that Felicity was still sleeping, so he was safe from female eyes, he shifted, his eye was distraught, "no one understands Shaw, I know you disagreed with my desision to save Guinevere, but you don't... Ridicule me about it! Why does no one understand that even if we are partly wild animals we don't have to have the savagery of them!" His voice was quiet but terribly distraught, "I banned a cake and offered a price to Kira to thank her for taking over my guard duty... She wouldn't even touch it. Mickey even thinks I was wrong..." His voice broke at Mickey's name. @akumashioni

"I would let you be, if you want it, and if sleep is what you desire, I'll silence my movements." Kira found her gaze and held it, consciously forcing her tail to halt. "I won't try denying it- I don't care about love or those who have fallen into is grasp." She chanced a question. "For me, I'm living a replay. This happened in my old clan, I moved after she lost her mate, and I claimed alpha... then I was betrayed by those who'd fought beside me. Call me a coward, this pelt has plenty of scars on it." Tilting her head slightly, the dim lighting picked up on deep scars peppering the brightened side of her muzzle, the longest extending from a nick in her ear to just above her eye. "You haven't called me stupid yet, for waiting or for being a dog, since this topic came up," Kira voiced her observation.

@Juju

Diana closed her eyes,allowing her senses to take over as she felt the presence of her prey. She wasn't used to feeling like a hunter,but it simply seemed natural to her. He could feel the smell of the animals and that filled her mouth with water. She waited for Violet's command,but it was hard to focus with the smell in the air. But she still managed to hold still until the command arrived in her mind.
"Now,love."

She jumped towards the back of deer,biting it's back wildly. She knew that Violet would strike against the front.
(Sorry what did i miss? Did anything happen with Faolin and Alec?)
Violet watched her mate with a smile. She ran forward as her mate jumped on top of the does back. Smiling she jumped crashing into the deer who crashed to the ground. She sunk her fangs into the deer's neck as she smiled the deer struggled then went still. Violet looked at her prey and stated, "Thank you for your life it shall not be wasted."

@KaalysBR

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy, as a wolf, loped in, noting that Felicity was still sleeping, so he was safe from female eyes, he shifted, his eye was distraught, "no one understands Shaw, I know you disagreed with my desision to save Guinevere, but you don't... Ridicule me about it! Why does no one understand that even if we are partly wild animals we don't have to have the savagery of them!" His voice was quiet but terribly distraught, "I banned a cake and offered a price to Kira to thank her for taking over my guard duty... She wouldn't even touch it. Mickey even thinks I was wrong..." His voice broke at Mickey's name. @akumashioni
Shaw remained silent for a moment, thinking about what he said. He crossed his arms and sighed. "It's true that I disagree with your decision, but It's not my place to give you a hard time about it.." shaw placed his hand on Quincy's shoulder, looking him in the eye. "All will be well, you have to stand up for what you believe is right, even if others think it's wrong." @MadameRedWolf

Jasil said:
She let out a sigh of relief.
"I'm so happy to hear that."

Luna wrapped her legs around his waist and hugged him as he snuggled into her shoulder.

Caua

Caua smiled, keeping one hand under her , and one across her back.

He raised his head, kissing her cheek.

"Why would I not like her?"

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua smiled, keeping one hand under her , and one across her back.

He raised his head, kissing her cheek.

"Why would I not like her?"

"I don't know, because she isn't yours... Because she is another makes child."

Luna's eyes lowered in shame.

Skip lets out a grumbling roar as he pounces the deer right on its neck to end it quick before the meat gets too tough. He nudges isis playfully. Though he feels bad that canagan didnt get to have any fun @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua smiled, raising her chin softly.

"But she is yours. Which makes her technically my child."

He said, rubbing his thumb along her chin

Jasil said:
"I don't know, because she isn't yours... Because she is another makes child."
Luna's eyes lowered in shame.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua smiled, raising her chin softly.

"But she is yours. Which makes her technically my child."

He said, rubbing his thumb along her chin

Luna felt her eyes get teary.

This is what love was.

The girl couldn't help herself, she kissed her mate roughly.

"I love you."

She mumbled into the kiss

Nuuchi said:
Skip lets out a grumbling roar as he pounces the deer right on its neck to end it quick before the meat gets too tough. He nudges isis playfully. Though he feels bad that canagan didnt get to have any fun @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

Isis

(@Yewitz @Nuuchi )

Isis slapped the bears face lighty, making sure her claws were retracted. She hopped over to Canagan, nudging him too.​

(Nothing much!)

Diana rolled away from the deer and looked down at it's body. She had never killed any being in her life and felt tears come upon her eyes. She blinked with surprise and lowered her head in shame. She was a hunter,a wolf. She couldn't have human feelings in the way of her hunting,as she would need food anyway. But she still felt sad. She wondered with melancholy if Violet would think less of her for those feelings.

@Lighthouse8477

As soon as the deer fell, he jumped off and landed in the grass with a small thump. He headed closer to the two, watching as Isis playfully pawed Skip in the face, and headed over to nudge him. His tail thumped against the ground happily, and after Isis moved away a bit, he pounced at Skip in a playful manner, and nipped at one of his massive paws. They had successfully killed something, and it had barely taken any time.

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:
Luna felt her eyes get teary.
This is what love was.

The girl couldn't help herself, she kissed her mate roughly.

"I love you."

She mumbled into the kiss

Caua

Caua kissed her back, pressing her more onto him. He growled softly.

"Godamit Luna. I won't be able to hold back my beast if you keep teasing me like this."

He said as he kissed her. He moved so he was leaning against a wall.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua kissed her back, pressing her more onto him. He growled softly.

"Godamit Luna. I won't be able to hold back my beast if you keep teasing me like this."

He said as he kissed her. He moved so he was leaning against a wall.​
"Perhaps I won't make you wait so long."

She whispered into his ear.

Luna's hands tangled in her mates beard and hair.

The woman smiled as she kissed Caua.

Yewitz said:
As soon as the deer fell, he jumped off and landed in the grass with a small thump. He headed closer to the two, watching as Isis playfully pawed Skip in the face, and headed over to nudge him. His tail thumped against the ground happily, and after Isis moved away a bit, he pounced at Skip in a playful manner, and nipped at one of his massive paws. They had successfully killed something, and it had barely taken any time.
@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2
Isis attempted dragging the deer to the cover of the trees, and looked at Skip, asking for help.

Diana rolled away from the deer and looked down at it's body. She had never killed any being in her life and felt tears come upon her eyes. She blinked with surprise and lowered her head in shame. She was a hunter,a wolf. She couldn't have human feelings in the way of her hunting,as she would need food anyway. But she still felt sad. She wondered with melancholy if Violet would think less of her for those feelings.
Looking at her mate Violet smiled then licked her face gently and whispered, "Love it's okay for you to feel as you do. It's who are and I don't think less of you for it. Remember I can feel what you feel." She nuzzled her mate gently then whisperd, "I am going to gut this deer you might want to look away." She began to gut the deer.
---

Faolin looked at Alec as he finished showering and turned the water off. He stood allowing his muscles to come completely loose. Softly Faolin grabbed a towl then dried himself as he felt himself waver in his balance. He grabbed his friend and steadied himself as he stated, "I need help dressing." He looked embarresed as he sighed and waited.

(Okay anyone one want to play Faolin's mate? Pm me if so if not KaalysBR will use a side character I am hoping somone else will want this role. Again pm me. Sort of a last chance.)

@KaalysBR

Jasil said:
"Perhaps I won't make you wait so long."
She whispered into his ear.

Luna's hands tangled in her mates beard and hair.

The woman smiled as she kissed Caua.

Caua

(ooh da beard)

Caua growled playfully, and flipped them over, pressing her to the wall. He kissed down her neck, letting his teeth graze over the area where he would mark her someday. He trailed kisses along her collarbone.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back