• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"Yeah! You can join us, Isis." He grinned at her after he had calmed down, now holding a hand to his stomach. It hurt. "So.. Do you wanna go now?" Canagan asked, gaze darting between the two. "I don't mind if you'd rather wait some."

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Yewitz said:
"Yeah! You can join us, Isis." He grinned at her after he had calmed down, now holding a hand to his stomach. It hurt. "So.. Do you wanna go now?" Canagan asked, gaze darting between the two. "I don't mind if you'd rather wait some."
@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis shrugged.

"I don't care, I just wanna go."

Her eyes darted between them.

"Okay. Since I'm the fastest, I run ahead and grab the prey. Then Canagan comes and helps me. Then Skip goes and finishes whatever it is off."

She said simply.​

Quincy flushed pink, "oh not-not really, I actually like baking and cooking... Uh m going to go- Mickey wait!" His voice was almost a whine as he scrambles after Mickey, the other price in hand. He catches up to the other make and takes a deep calming breath, "giving Kira here's will be easier." He leads Mickey to the hall and down the stairs to where Kira was sitting with Guinevere, "Kira? You awake? I know time gets a little mushed in here" @akumashioni @Moolock

Luna turned to Caua after Quincy left and looked up at him.

She grinned and rested her chin on his chest.

"Hello."

Luna said with a silly smile.

@Supermegabrenda2

Kira drew back from the cougar as soon as the other wolf approached. She stood and returned to her corner, sitting down in front of her scored picture in the floor. "I'm awake. Where've you been?" A quick glance shot toward the cougar, hoping she'd get the message: Later. "Also any chance someone could send a meal down?"

@Juju @MadameRedWolf

Nuuch tosses a decent sized fish off to the bank, however he misjudged the toss and it land in shallow water. "Oh no you dont!" Not wanting to lose his catch he chases over to it and grabs it again, this time making sure he bit hard enough. Then he looks back at valissa with a smirk @MadameRedWolf

Skips happy to hear the eagerness in canagan. "Im ready to go right now! Yug-yug-yug-yug! Depends on what we hunt of course. The bigger the better if you guys want, we could eat for a cpl days. Small game is fine too though, rabbits are my favorite" skips says happy to go @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:
Luna turned to Caua after Quincy left and looked up at him.
She grinned and rested her chin on his chest.

"Hello."

Luna said with a silly smile.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua looked down at her.

"Hello."

He kissed her forehead, walking backwards to the table.​

Nuuchi said:
Nuuch tosses a decent sized fish off to the bank, however he misjudged the toss and it land in shallow water. "Oh no you dont!" Not wanting to lose his catch he chases over to it and grabs it again, this time making sure he bit hard enough. Then he looks back at valissa with a smirk @MadameRedWolf
Skips happy to hear the eagerness in canagan. "Im ready to go right now! Yug-yug-yug-yug! Depends on what we hunt of course. The bigger the better if you guys want, we could eat for a cpl days. Small game is fine too though, rabbits are my favorite" skips says happy to go @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

Isis

She smiled.

"I saw some pretty big deer tracks, let's go check those out."

She said, shifting and slowly heading into the woods.​

Luna walked with him and leaned against the edge of the small table.

"Thank you for cooking, but you know you didn't have to."

Suddenly feeling playful she grabbed his waist and pulled him close to her.

"I would've done it."

Luna smirked

@Supermegabrenda2

Last edited by a moderator:
Valissa began laughing softly at him again, "good job love" she growled playfully and wagged her tail, "but are you as good at swimming as I am?" @Nuuchi

"Well it's not a meal, but I brought you cake" Quincy smiled and offered her the bowl with the slice of cake in it. He then turned to the lion, "do you need me to check for wounds Guinevere?" @Moolock @akumashioni @Juju

Jasil said:
Luna walked with him and leaned against the edge of the small table.
"Thank you for cooking, but you know you didn't have to."

Suddenly feeling playful she grabbed his waist and pulled him close to her.

"I would've done it."

Luna smirked

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua smirked, hsi mouth hanging open slightly as she pulled him closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her a bit closer.

"Oh yeah? And what would you have cooked?"

He said, leaning down a bit, his head tilted slightly.

Kira leaned down and sniffed the cake. "Um... pass, you can have it. I'll go hunting later." She curled her tail around her paws, her gaze returning to the drawing. Rest in peace, my friend. She moved a paw over it.

@MadameRedWolf

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua smirked, hsi mouth hanging open slightly as she pulled him closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her a bit closer.

"Oh yeah? And what would you have cooked?"

He said, leaning down a bit, his head tilted slightly.

Luna grinned and stood on her toes, whispering in his ear.

"Anything you would've liked."

She nipped his neck playfully then pulled away.

Her hands found their way onto his back and she ran them up and down his spine.

@Supermegabrenda2

"That's Guinevere, she's killed members of the pack, including the old alpha male, and Luna's old mate, Gabriel Forest." Quincy replied quietly, "it's what caused the rift between Luna and I to begin with, I convinced her to let the lion live." @akumashioni

Nuuch looks at valissa and cocks his head to the side a bit. "Only one way to find out!" He says charging at her causing all kinds of comotion with the splashes @MadameRedWolf

Skip gets excited and shifts to bear form following not too far behind the other two. As they all three run into the woods @Supermegabrenda2 @Yewitz

"Hm. That's a sad tale." He considered the new information and felt for Luna. She was obviously trying to protect her heart.

"Why the fuck don't we kill her?" Gesturing to the lion.

"If she killed members of the pack then she shoulda been executed on spot."

@MadameRedWolf @Moolock @Juju

Kira sniffed, looking away from the other wolf who suggested execution. "Then we've just killed yet another creature. You've got to have at least some respect for life, no matter if it can retract its claws or not. Besides, at this point killing her would be a relief from the pain of being injured and caged, don't you think?" Her amber eyes burned cold as she turned them to settle on the unfamiliar wolf.

@akumashioni

Jasil said:
Luna grinned and stood on her toes, whispering in his ear.
"Anything you would've liked."

She nipped his neck playfully then pulled away.

Her hands found their way onto his back and she ran them up and down his spine.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua felt his back warm up to her touch. He growled playfully, and rubbed small circles on either side of her hips. Leaning down, he whispers in her ear.

"Well then, in that case, having you here would be enough."

He kissed her neck, and trailed up slowly.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua felt his back warm up to her touch. He growled playfully, and rubbed small circles on either side of her hips. Leaning down, he whispers in her ear.

"Well then, in that case, having you here would be enough."

He kissed her neck, and trailed up slowly.​
Luna groaned and she placed a hand on the table behind her to steady herself.

"I think I've gotten myself into something I can't handle."

She let out a breathy laugh.

@Supermegabrenda2

"That's bloody fucked! Why torture it? Why are you defending this life so you can watch it suffer?" He was horrified by the gruesome explanation, and the coldness of this person.

He shook his head and walked away again, waiting outside.

@Moolock @MadameRedWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back