• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"Uh... Sure thing." He was super creeped out by the thought of such a tense situation, but he cared about Quincy so he agreed.

"Just um.. Let me get something on." He dissapeared to his room and returned wearing a white button up long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up and blue jeans. "Ready when you are."

@MadameRedWolf

Quincy smiled and hummed softly, he pulled on a black teeshirt, but left the basketball shorts from earlier- it wasn't like he was trying to impress Luna anymore. After a few minutes the timer went off and quincy pulled the cake out and began cooling it. After a little while longer he iced it and then cut two pieces from it, placing them in Tupperware. He then looked at Mickey with a nervous smile and walked out the door, giving time for him to follow, and approached Luna's front door. He knocked tentatively. @akumashioni @Jasil

((OK well, if Nuuchi doesn't mind I think it'd be cool if your characters were to interact with Val and Nuuch, they don't really get much interaction with anyone except each other))

"Well,good morning to you too mate" skip says smiling. "Do you ever hunt?" He asks thinking it seemed like a silly question asking a wolf but sense skip is a bear he doesn't know much about a true wolf pack. @Yewitz

Nuuch follows her in the water and his eyes dart around like crazy looking at the little fish swimming around all over before he dips his head in to grab a fish @MadameRedWolf

(I was actually thinking about that last night how they are pretty much in their own world lol)

Luna looked at her door with curiosity.

She layed Inka down in a small crib and opened the front door.

"Quincy."

The purple haired girl spoke stiffly.

"Please, come in."

She said through gritted teeth.

Walking back into her kitchen Luna wrapped her arms around Caua affectionately and waited for Quincy.

I'll show him in better off without em

@Supermegabrenda2 @MadameRedWolf

"Do I hunt..?" Hr echoed, then nodded. "I mean.. I kinda had to. I lived with myself for most of my life." He shrugged, eventually sitting back down beside him. "Why?"

@Nuuchi

Micky followed and flinched when she opened the door, her energy was incredibly tense, just like he expected.

"Hi.." He barely managed a whisper.

He followed them inside and stood beside Quincy. @MadameRedWolf @Jasil

The mountain lion lightly sat down and curled her long tail about her paws. "Convenience. Ah, forgive me; I was mistaking that look in your eyes for something a little more bold. Such a shame. I often forget that wolves struggle to survive on their own... " she said cooly. "Perhaps being a lower member of a pack is much more enriching. This pack is rather slack and the alpha has such a soft heart, you should be able to live out your days comfortably under her rule."

Seemingly losing interest, the mountain lion lazily brought up a paw to her muzzle and began grooming it.

@Moolock

"I know how you feel mate, i truly do. Well the thing is, i can catch fish all day long. Its easy, kind of like second nature for us bear. I was just wondering if you were up for a hunt? Been a while sense i had a hunting partner" skip says to canagan as he pokes at the camp fire @Yewitz

Jasil said:
Luna looked down at the child in her arms.
"Come now darling."

She stood and looked at Caua.

"Please excuse us for a moment."

Luna left the room and fed her daughter quietly.

"There there now darling."

Luna hummed to Grace.

@xxbetaspiritxx @Supermegabrenda2

Caua

(psst, ask him why his sister is only motivated by money to find her mate)

Caua nodded, and returned to the kitchen. He turned off the stove, and set the pams on the table. He grabbed two plates, and set them on either side of the small table. He served half a plate to each, and headed back to the kitchen. Grabbing the basil, he chopped it up into little pieces, slicing his finger in the process. He winced, and shook his hand. Taking a small pot, he placed all the basil in it, and set it down on the table. He sat down, and waited for Luna to come back. He smiled as she arrived, but heard a knock on he door. He watched her, a boy standing at the door there. He was holding a cake. He watched as Luna told him to come in, and walked back to Caua, wrapping her arms around him. He looked down at the boy, and raised an eyebrow.​

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante was holding it together the best he could. If it was just him by himself he would of been s wreck. "You scare me there tiger. You had me belive you gave up. But I know you won't you have to much left to do. This is the point you would say something like yeh your still something I will do." He gave a small laugh. He walked away to make some coffee and tea for him and geralt's sister. He also prepared a respirator and abother bag of Iv solution and blood @KaalysBR

Quincy's eye lit up happily when he saw the affection she held for the other male in the cabin, "oh, I brought you this uh- cake, I didn't know if you like red velvet, but I was going to bring a piece to Kira, so I figured you might like a peice to..." He held out one of the Tupperware bowls with the cake, he looked back to Mickey, confusion there, Luna still sounded angry but... He turns his half-gaze back to Luna, and noticed the scent of Caua, and that he smelled... Like... Luna. He smiled at her, "i-i hope you find the cake enjoyable." He set the bowl down in the counter and backed up towards Mickey. @akumashioni @Jasil

Kira shrugged. "Think what you will about the alpha. That soft heart of hers may well land her in a world of hurt." Noting the cougar's fading interest, she curled her tail around her paws, tilting her head. "It's all in the timing. I was careless- she thought her mate was lost once and I was too quick to seek opportunity. Now her second-in-command is hopelessly infatuated with me." She flicked an ear, racking her brains for some way to get the cat back into the conversation. Cunning- cats were always cunning. The wolf wanted to put herself on the same page, the same level. She just needed an interested audience. "If you're wondering why share this with you, a prisoner... it's because you're right, there isn't a load of loyalty to my alpha." The wolf narrowed her eyes slightly, waiting for the lion to react. Ambition drives me, was what her boring gaze said, amber eyes alight like flame. I'm not your simple dog barking up trees.

@Juju

Nuuchi said:
"Well,good morning to you too mate" skip says smiling. "Do you ever hunt?" He asks thinking it seemed like a silly question asking a wolf but sense skip is a bear he doesn't know much about a true wolf pack. @Yewitz
Nuuch follows her in the water and his eyes dart around like crazy looking at the little fish swimming around all over before he dips his head in to grab a fish @MadameRedWolf

(I was actually thinking about that last night how they are pretty much in their own world lol)

Isis

Isis ran back to Skips and Canagan, running into Skips large form. She stumbled back, and shifted, holding her head.

"Ow.."​

"Second nature, eh?" He asked, a smile lighting his features. "Sure, I'd live to go on a hunt with you." He stood back up once again, and giggled. He was about to say something more, when someone, who he easily identified as Isis, ran into Skip. Without meaning to, he burst into child-like laughter, raising a hand to clutch his chest. "Wh- Did you not see him?!"

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Yewitz said:
"Second nature, eh?" He asked, a smile lighting his features. "Sure, I'd live to go on a hunt with you." He stood back up once again, and giggled. He was about to say something more, when someone, who he easily identified as Isis, ran into Skip. Without meaning to, he burst into child-like laughter, raising a hand to clutch his chest. "Wh- Did you not see him?!"
@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

(@Nuuchi @Yewitz)

Isis looked at Canagan, and couldn't help herself, and started laughing too.

"I-I don't know!"

She said, between fits of laughs.

"I'm up for a hunt. I heard the word hunt before I ran into a friggin wall." She said, laughing.​

Slips gets excited when he was up for the hunt. Then all of a sudden it felt like someone hit his stomach. Didn't really do much but slightly knock the wind out of him. "Oof! Isis? Yug-yug-yug! What in blazes did you expect to accomplish with that?" He asks rubbing his gut a bit. "The more the merrier!" Then he notices canagans laughter and made him smile harder @Supermegabrenda2 @Yewitz

Valissa laughed softly at Nuuchs antics and does her muzzle in after a lathe silver fish and clamped her jaws on it. There was a small swirl of pink where the fish blessed and she pulled it out, tossing her head to throw out to the bank. @Nuuchi

Luna collected the container from Quincy with a slight smile

At least he's trying.

"Thank you Quin, this is appreciated."

Luna placed the container in the fridge and then went back to her place beside Caua

@MadameRedWolf @Supermegabrenda2

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy's eye lit up happily when he saw the affection she held for the other male in the cabin, "oh, I brought you this uh- cake, I didn't know if you like red velvet, but I was going to bring a piece to Kira, so I figured you might like a peice to..." He held out one of the Tupperware bowls with the cake, he looked back to Mickey, confusion there, Luna still sounded angry but... He turns his half-gaze back to Luna, and noticed the scent of Caua, and that he smelled... Like... Luna. He smiled at her, "i-i hope you find the cake enjoyable." He set the bowl down in the counter and backed up towards Mickey. @akumashioni @Jasil

Caua

Caua smiled.

"Thanks."

He said.

"Ooh. Fondant."

He said, watching as Luna placed it in the fridge, a bit of his smile still there. Wanting to break the awkwardness, he looked down at Quincy.

"Thanks. Must have taken you a while."

He glanced between Luna, Quincy, and the man that was now outside.​

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf @akumashioni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back