• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Quincy yelped and quickly turned off the music, "Wh-what?" He looked honestly afraid, then he relaxed and looked at Mickey, "c-cake" he said quietly gesturing to the mixing bowl and various broken eggshells and dirty cooking utensils. @akumashioni

Luna's eyes narrowed at Caua.

"What was that about? And don't lie to me, I'm a shitty liar so I know I lie when I hear one."

She rested one hand on her hip and adjusted Inka.

Luna heard her coo and had to suppress a smile.

"why did she give you money?"

@xxbetaspiritxx @Supermegabrenda2

"Fishing was fun last time. Even if i almost choked on a minnow" nuuch said playfully as he walks beside her. @MadameRedWolf

Skip watches isis and micky trail off. He was enjoying himself for the moment and was a little sad it had ended so soon. He walks back over to the campfire and lays down next to canagan where he had been before and thinks about what he felt like doing. @akumashioni @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy yelped and quickly turned off the music, "Wh-what?" He looked honestly afraid, then he relaxed and looked at Mickey, "c-cake" he said quietly gesturing to the mixing bowl and various broken eggshells and dirty cooking utensils. @akumashioni
Micky loved sweets. "Ah that's jolly mate! What kind?" He walked up behind Quincy and looked over his shoulder. @MadameRedWolf

Jasil said:
Luna's eyes narrowed at Caua.
"What was that about? And don't lie to me, I'm a shitty liar so I know I lie when I hear one."

She rested one hand on her hip and adjusted Inka.

Luna heard her coo and had to suppress a smile.

"why did she give you money?"

Caua

Caua shrugged.

"We made a bet to who meets their mate first. I won."

He headed into the kitchen, placing hte spaghetti on a different pan and waiting for it to be done.​

Valissa smiled, and stood up, shifting, and when her wolf emerged she was hit again with the feeling of Nuuch, he was there, she could feel him. @Nuuchi

Quincy felt his skin heat up at Mickey's close proximity, "it's red velvet, i-i was going to take a piece to Kira for taking over my guard duty of the mountain lion." @akumashioni

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua shrugged.

"We made a bet to who meets their mate first. I won."

He headed into the kitchen, placing hte spaghetti on a different pan and waiting for it to be done.​
Luna's face twisted with a slight sorrow.

"That's incredibly sad. Finding a mate is one of the most sacred things on earth and you two made it a game."

She sat back on the couch with Inka and played with her baby.

Her face still held the sadness

Felicity didn't want to be silenced because she was extremely worried, she didn't want Shaw to become either emotionally or physically hurt. But, she simply nodded, keeping quiet and wrapping her thin arms around him. After that, she grabbed the blanket sharply and covered the two, resting her cheek against his chest. The small part of his chest that hadn't been mauled to pieces by the tiger.

@akumashioni

Inka-Grace's face began to scrunch up, and her stomach vigorously rumbled, making her whimper in discomfort. She could see her mother seemed sad, and so she pouted further, repeating: "mmmmmaaaa," over and over, resting her hands against her mother's cheeks. Her mouth opened and shut, her stomach still wildly grumbling. She hadn't been fed for a while.

@Supermegabrenda2

@Jasil

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa smiled, and stood up, shifting, and when her wolf emerged she was hit again with the feeling of Nuuch, he was there, she could feel him. @Nuuchi
Quincy felt his skin heat up at Mickey's close proximity, "it's red velvet, i-i was going to take a piece to Kira for taking over my guard duty of the mountain lion." @akumashioni
"Aww how sweet!" He placed a hand on Quincy's shoulder and then returned to his seat at the table.

"You feel alright choice? you were double knackered." He smiled wickedly at him. @MadameRedWolf

Luna looked down at the child in her arms.

"Come now darling."

She stood and looked at Caua.

"Please excuse us for a moment."

Luna left the room and fed her daughter quietly.

"There there now darling."

Luna hummed to Grace.

Quincy paused, "I also want to bring a piece to Luna- a peace offering... I don't like when the alpha hates me." He put the cake in the oven, and sat down, "my hangover went away, and I've rehydrated so I feel fine now." @akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
Canagan had once again, fallen asleep. He had curled up on his side as he was, whimpering in protest when he felt a weight on his legs. Soon, though, it left.

After a while, he could feel the burning of light against his eyelids, and he groaned, pulling an arm over his face to shield his eyes. Still, he didn't wake up, not when he felt someone beside him get up, not when he felt them lay back down. He had begun to murmur things under his breath in his sleep, even whining.

@Nuuchi

"Cheers to that." He remembered that Quincy and Luna were a thing at some point, must have been quite recent..

He also thought about the man that Quincy described. Feeling quite down at this point, he stood up.

Just kinda stood up and stood there :D

@MadameRedWolf

"And me to you," she mumbled, happily laying there in the warmth. If she hadn't of met Shaw again, she was very uncertain of where she would be, and whom with. Felicity highly doubted the fact that she would've found another mate. She was drawn and connected to Shaw. That only made her protectively tighten her grip on him in their cuddle.

@akumashioni

Inka-Grace, when finished feeding, burped and closed her eyes at her mother's singing, her whole body filled with warmth. She outstretched, clinging onto Luna as she yawned, clearly not wanting to be removed from the poor woman. Her fat fists clenched onto Luna's shirt, and she lay down on her shoulder.

@Jasil

Jasil said:
Luna's face twisted with a slight sorrow.
"That's incredibly sad. Finding a mate is one of the most sacred things on earth and you two made it a game."

She sat back on the couch with Inka and played with her baby.

Her face still held the sadness

Caua

((ehem. Male's heat cicle start before the females, and each male has a diferent one. His is about to start because im mean > :D ))

Caua sighed, setting the fire on low again. He walked over to Luna, biting his lip.

"We didn't make a game, we just wanted to see who was lucky enough to find theirs first... It's the only thing that motivates Isis. She gave up on finding her mate ever since..."

He shuddered slightly.

"Want spaghetti?"

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

((ehem. Male's heat cicle start before the females, and each male has a diferent one. His is about to start because im mean > :D ))

Caua sighed, setting the fire on low again. He walked over to Luna, biting his lip.

"We didn't make a game, we just wanted to see who was lucky enough to find theirs first... It's the only thing that motivates Isis. She gave up on finding her mate ever since..."

He shuddered slightly.

"Want spaghetti?"

(Great save mate! xD )

Nuuch shifts to his wolf form and is pleased to not feel erie or groggy at all. He felt normal and he had valissa to thank. "Ready?" He asked her with a playful nudge @MadameRedWolf

Skip had noticed canagan making small noises. He tried to listen closer to see if he was saying something or if it was just jibberish. "Boy he sure is a heavy sleeper" skip says to himself @Yewitz

Luna finished feeding Inka and swayed gently.

Turning to face Caua her sadness went away.

She put a hand on his cheek.

"Alright, quite honestly I wasn't that upset. Come on, let's go."

She walked back with him into the kitchen with Inka in her arms

@Supermegabrenda2

Canagan stopped suddenly, and fell completely silent, his eyebrows furrowed. He still shifted slightly, like he wasn't comfortable enough, and eventually his eyes blinked open.

He stared over to Skip, not making a sound, not even yawning or greeting him, and sat up. His clothes were still damp, he noticed, but didn't so anything about it. Canagan quickly jumped to his feet and looked around, before sighing, and looking down at Skip. "Morning." He murmured, his voice nearly a whisper.

@Nuuchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back