• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Skip was relieved to see it was his old pal micky over by the lake playing a gentle melody. "Had a fun day in the lake with the other two, was enjoying tossing them in the air, Yug-yug-yug-yug!" skip says yawning loud with a big stretch. Then he starts to drum his leg and chest going with the beat of mickys tune "you play well mate" he says bobbing his head and getting more into the rhythm @akumashioni

He smiled, and switched the rythm to something faster and more upbeat, almost country.

"Where's the others? Have you been assigned rooms yet?"

He knew the guitar would be a good idea, everyone loves music!

@Nuuchi

Nuuchi said:
Skip was relieved to see it was his old pal micky over by the lake playing a gentle melody. "Had a fun day in the lake with the other two, was enjoying tossing them in the air, Yug-yug-yug-yug!" skip says yawning loud with a big stretch. Then he starts to drum his leg and chest going with the beat of mickys tune "you play well mate" he says bobbing his head and getting more into the rhythm @akumashioni

Isis

Isis shifted back to human, waking up to the beat of the guitar. She rolled over, now facing Skip's chest. She snuggled up close, and returned to her sleep.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua shrugged.

"Like I said, preferably before your Heat. But, ready when you are."

He said, tapping his fot against the gound lightly.​
Luna crossed her legs.

"Alright then, I suppose it's a good idea to know each other before we, do anything."

Her eyes drifted to Cauas and she shrugged

@Supermegabrenda2 (in the one before that i said skip managed to get up lol)

"Never lived inside before mate. Im perfectly fine out here by my little campfire. Only this is the first time i ever had a permanent one, Yug-yug-yug!" Skip loved micky playing music. It had been a long time sense he had heard any. "Picking up the pace are ya? I can handle that!" Skip begins to drum faster and dancing to the melody a bit without being too over the top @akumashioni

Micky began kicking his legs and dancing around as well, laughing the whole time.

"You're good, where'd you learn to move like that?" @Nuuchi

Jasil said:
Luna crossed her legs.
"Alright then, I suppose it's a good idea to know each other before we, do anything."

Her eyes drifted to Cauas and she shrugged

Caua

Caua nodded.

"Alright. My full name is Caua Valverde, I'm 20. I love animals, food, singing and nice people. Uh... I have reaally good control over my beast... I was a contract assasin, like I already told you. And I think that's it."

He said, facing her.​

Felicity looked down at Shaw, completely shocked that he had broken down, and so quickly. He must've been dealing with a lot. "Shh, shh, there, there Shaw. I'm here." She weakly wrapped her arms around him, caressing the back on his head with one hand, and his cheek with the other. Softly, she planted a kiss on his forehead. Felicity hadn't really ever been in a situation like that before, and so wasn't too sure how to handle it.

"I know, baby, I know." She mumbled, keeping her lips lingering against his forehead as she held him.

@akumashioni

(REWIND FOR MEH)

Isis

Isis awoke, now on the floor. She heard voices, and an instrument playing. She noticed she was no longer on Skip. Her wolf form stood, and quietly followed his scent. He spotted Micky and Skip dancing. She smiled, and sneaked up behind Skip. She pounced on his back, her paws over his shoulder, adn her hind legs on his back.​

Shaw collected himself quickly, he had basically vented everything that's happened in the last few years.

"Thank you.. And sorry.." He took a long shower, letting the water soothe him.

He emerged some time later, his old demeanor recovered.

"Stay here." He left and walked to dantes cabin, knocking politely.

@xxbetaspiritxx @loyalwolf

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua nodded.

"Alright. My full name is Caua Valverde, I'm 20. I love animals, food, singing and nice people. Uh... I have reaally good control over my beast... I was a contract assasin, like I already told you. And I think that's it."

He said, facing her.​
Luna nodded.

"Luna Malen North, oh wow I'm 23 now.... Im a single mother and Alpha,"

She gestured around her.

"Obviously. I uh, I love music, and running."

She paused again

"Wow this feels more like a job interview than discussing things with my... Mate."

Guinevere's eye narrowed into a grey chip of ice as she listened to Kira's words. The wolf had taken a step forward as she spoke, getting closer to the cage. She imagined how easy it would be to reach a paw through the bars to rake her claws across this one's face, but she found herself just glaring. Slowly her tail swept the air behind her as she thought about what the wolf had said about the superior wits of felines. 'Is this some mockery?' she thought suspiciously, regarding Kira with a cool gaze.

Finally she let out an amused 'hmph' and gave the wolf an odd look. "Simple minded to a pitiful extent, yes... but anything but plain." she mused. "Werewolf behavior is rather vexing." she paused and tilted her head towards her lupine guard.

"You for instance. As far as I can tell you are not bound here because of a mate, relentlessly rutting like the rest of your comrades. Nor can I see a great sense of loyalty for our dear sweet alpha...hmmm, why then are you staying here?"

@Moolock (sorry, I was busy yesterday! D:)

Jasil said:
Luna nodded.
"Luna Malen North, oh wow I'm 23 now.... Im a single mother and Alpha,"

She gestured around her.

"Obviously. I uh, I love music, and running."

She paused again

"Wow this feels more like a job interview than discussing things with my... Mate."

Caua

((just pretend there was a ukalele there. He is playing ´"Count on me"))

Caua grinned.

"Yeah."

Caua looked around. He carefully took an Ukalele out of the wall.

"I used to play Guitar and Ukalele with my Father."

He said, grinning. He started strumming a familiar song.

"You sing, becase other wise... Well, yeah."

He said, looking up at her.​

Inka-Grace was in her crib, kicking it lightly. Her chubby feet hit it too hard, and she frowned, her lips beginning to quiver. Through the baby monitor, she could hear Caua and her mother talking, and then a word was mentioned that she hadn't heard before: mate.

Before bursting into inevitable tears, she was suddenly calmed by the strange sound of the ukulele. After a few moments of listening to the sounds, she made soft and gentle noises to mimick it, and even began chewing her thumb.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

"Well you learn to move around pretty nimble when youre getting chaced and shot at! Yug-yug-yug-yug!" Skip joked around, but he was actually being serious. No one would even recognize him as his old self, but thats how he wanted it. Suddenly he felt paw prints padding into his back and hanging on him. "What the? Oh hey isis! Sorry to leave you lie there but just like when i met you my curriosity just got the better of me! Yug-yug-yug!" @akumashioni @Supermegabrenda2

Nuuch held her closer as she leaned back "i love you too valissa, now and forever" he kisses her cheek "you hungry?" He asks, realizing his stomach was growling a bit @MadameRedWolf

"Be safe!" She called after him. Felicity felt extremely guilty, wanting to leave, to chase after Shaw and cuddle him, but she was weak, and he had told her to stay in the cabin. Reluctantly lying on the bed, a shiver ran down her spine, making her very nervous.

@akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace was in her crib, kicking it lightly. Her chubby feet hit it too hard, and she frowned, her lips beginning to quiver. Through the baby monitor, she could hear Caua and her mother talking, and then a word was mentioned that she hadn't heard before: mate.
Before bursting into inevitable tears, she was suddenly calmed by the strange sound of the ukulele. After a few moments of listening to the sounds, she made soft and gentle noises to mimick it, and even began chewing her thumb.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua heard Inka sobbing, slowing down the rhythm a bit. He then heard her squeal.

"What is she doin'?"

He asked.

@Jasil

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

((just pretend there was a ukalele there. He is playing ´"Count on me"))

Caua grinned.

"Yeah."

Caua looked around. He carefully took an Ukalele out of the wall.

"I used to play Guitar and Ukalele with my Father."

He said, grinning. He started strumming a familiar song.

"You sing, becase other wise... Well, yeah."

He said, looking up at her.​
xxbetaspiritxx said:

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2
Luna was unsure but ended up staring to sing anyway.

The lyrics were light and Luna couldn't help but smile.

One hand rested on Cauas knee as Luna sang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back