• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

(ooh da beard)

Caua growled playfully, and flipped them over, pressing her to the wall. He kissed down her neck, letting his teeth graze over the area where he would mark her someday. He trailed kisses along her collarbone.​
Luna groaned.

"Oh wow, we may need a babysitter soon."

She cleared her throat and shut her eyes.

@Supermegabrenda2

Skip shook off the paw to the face them before he knew it canagan had ahold of his paw. Skip sucks his head under canagan and lifts him up while making small playful growling sounds. Then he sees the struggled look in isis face as she tries to move the deer so he happily grabs it with his teeth and paws and flips it up onto his back. @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:
Luna groaned.
"Oh wow, we may need a babysitter soon."

She cleared her throat and shut her eyes.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

((I AM JUST IMAGINING TWO GROWN PEOPLE SUCKING THEIR ASSES OFF AND A LITTLE SHILD JUST WATCHING x'D))

Caua smiled.

"Yep."

He kissed her lips again, trailing his fingrers down her side.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuuchi said:
Skip shook off the paw to the face them before he knew it canagan had ahold of his paw. Skip sucks his head under canagan and lifts him up while making small playful growling sounds. Then he sees the struggled look in isis face as she tries to move the deer so he happily grabs it with his teeth and paws and flips it up onto his back. @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

Isis

(@Yewitz @Nuuchi )

Isis wags her tail, and trots back to the fire. She looked back, glancing at the two, grinning.​

He smiled at Shaw, he didn't know what it was about the gargantuan man, that could take and calm him almost instantly, he smiled, "thank you Shaw... Sorry for waking you... But I have one more question..." He took a deep breath, "what did it feel like when you doing your true Mate?" @akumashioni ((Sorry I had to go pick up my snake, Mr. Fluffy))

Diana smiled back at her mate with gentleness,wishing to able to put into words how grateful she felt. But she didn't have to do so. She knew Violet could feel her very thoughts,and that would always be enough.

"I love you more than I can explain,my sun and stars. And no,I don't have to look away."

She nudged Violet lightly and waited for her mate to finish. She knew Violet would be sweet enough not to judge her,and that would only raise her love. She sighed with happiness,thanking the gods for being kind enough to give her as a gift.

--

Alec nodded to Faolin placing him gently on a bench so he wouldn't fall down, then running downstairs and grabbing some clothes.

"You don't have to be ashamed near me,Faolin. I will help you on everything that you need me to do."

He pulled the clothes over Faolin's body,trying not to glare much so his friend wouldn't be embarrassed. He was proud of Faolin for struggling and keeping living,and that showed on his smile.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

((I AM JUST IMAGINING TWO GROWN PEOPLE SUCKING THEIR ASSES OFF AND A LITTLE SHILD JUST WATCHING x'D))

Caua smiled.

"Yep."

He kissed her lips again, trailing his fingrers down her side.​
Luna grinned

"I'll be looking into that shortly."

She sighed and kissed his cheek

Jasil said:
Luna grinned
"I'll be looking into that shortly."

She sighed and kissed his cheek

Caua

(is it night?)

Caua grinned, and nuzzled her neck, setting her back on the ground carefully. He sighed. He grumbled soflty.

"You better put her in her crib, isn't it time for her to sleep?"

Diana smiled back at her mate with gentleness,wishing to able to put into words how grateful she felt. But she didn't have to do so. She knew Violet could feel her very thoughts,and that would always be enough.
"I love you more than I can explain,my sun and stars. And no,I don't have to look away."

She nudged Violet lightly and waited for her mate to finish. She knew Violet would be sweet enough not to judge her,and that would only raise her love. She sighed with happiness,thanking the gods for being kind enough to give her as a gift.

--

Alec nodded to Faolin placing him gently on a bench so he wouldn't fall down, then running downstairs and grabbing some clothes.

"You don't have to be ashamed near me,Faolin. I will help you on everything that you need me to do."

He pulled the clothes over Faolin's body,trying not to glare much so his friend wouldn't be embarrassed. He was proud of Faolin for struggling and keeping living,and that showed on his smile.
Looking at her mate Violet smiled gently then licked her mate's neck then continued gutting the deer. She smiled then looked at her mate and stated, "Help me cut this thing into strips." She changed human and grabbed a large knife then began cutting the deer quickly not wanting a male to pass bye and see her naked. She changed wolf then used her claws to do the cutting since she felt ecxposed as a human out here. She smiled at her mate then nuzzled her as she whispered, "Thank the gods they sent me you love. I couldn't wish for better." She smiled.
---

Faolin nodded as he stated, "Thank you Alec. I need a friend." He blushed at needing help dressing he was normally the strong one. Grabbing the shirt he placed that on then stood weakly and leaned on Alec as he let Alec help him put on the clothes. Sighing he leaned against the wall when it was done as he sighed and looked at the ceiling then sighed. He whispered, "Thanks. I feel so weak it's unnatural. I need to get outside and see the world."

@KaalysBR

MadameRedWolf said:
He smiled at Shaw, he didn't know what it was about the gargantuan man, that could take and calm him almost instantly, he smiled, "thank you Shaw... Sorry for waking you... But I have one more question..." He took a deep breath, "what did it feel like when you doing your true Mate?" @akumashioni ((Sorry I had to go pick up my snake, Mr. Fluffy))
"I had amnesia about my past, when I met felicity again.. I knew somehow.. There's an urge.. It's hard to explain." He looked Quincy in the eye and smiled, "I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about when you feel it." He sat in the bed beside felicity's sleeping body.

"Did something happen?" @MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf said:
"Like... A need to be with them... To follow them and protect them? Like your heart is torn when you are away from them?" He asked quietly. @akumashioni
"Well what are you doing here? Whoever you have that feeling for, go find em!" Shaw lit up, maybe Quincy did understand the feeling.

He opened the door and gestured outside.

"No time to waste! Go! Go!" @MadameRedWolf

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

(is it night?)

Caua grinned, and nuzzled her neck, setting her back on the ground carefully. He sighed. He grumbled soflty.

"You better put her in her crib, isn't it time for her to sleep?"

Luna nodded and regained her balance.

"Yes, now that she's eaten and gotten to play all day she'll sleep through the night."

A mischievous grin formed on Luna's face.

"I can put her in her crib in the guest room, and she'll be out like a light all night."

She glanced towards Inka and then back to Caua.

(I think it's late afternoon)

Quincy looked bewildered, "but how do i find him?" He allowed himself to be ushered out, and shifted, he jumped off the porch and landed running, he took in Mickey's scent and followed it to the city. @akumashioni

Shaw laughed to himself as he ran off, "good luck, hunter."

He shut he door and reassumes his position beside felicity, squeezing her warmly and nuzzling her neck.

@MadameRedWolf @xxbetaspiritxx

Micky had been bar hopping for a few hours, ending up in a slummy area. He is totally wasted, sitting at the bar talking to some random bartender and other guy, they all seem to be laughing. @MadameRedWolf

Diana nodded and charged into her human form,unashamed in front of Violet who had seen her very soul already. She always carried her medical bag with her,mostly to always be on the lookout in case someone needed healing. She pulled a surgical knife and started to cut the deer with precision,taking care not to harm the flesh too much or make the meat unattractive. It wasn't much harder than doing surgery.

----

Alec nodded to Faolin,taping him lightly in the shoulder as he supported his weight. He walked with him outside,smiling as he felt the fresh air in his face.

"I was going to suggest that,actually. We are animals,we need to feel the forest around us sometimes. And you are doing really well,friend."

Alec looked around,taking in the view of the pack. There were many new scents in the air,although one attracted his attention for being the scent of an tiger,not a wolf. He noticed a woman outside of Dante's cabin,covering her face in hands.

"Do you think she's okay?"

(Will make a separate post for Elise
@Lighthouse8477 )

Quincy followed his scent to a slummy dive bar, and pushed through the door. He cast his single eye around and it fell on Mickey. He seemed to be enjoying himself with the other guys... A low sad whine fell from his throat, and he turned and left, if Mickey looked up he would see Quincy's tail disappearing through the swinging door. He went around the corner to a alley and slid himself under a dumpster-he was awfully susceptible to depression for a wolf. @akumashioni

Micky was mid drink when he caught a whiff of Quincy. "Choice?" He turned, seeing a flash of tail out the door.

"Right-O ya lames, I'm out."

He stood quickly and closed his tab, hurrying after Quincy's scent.

He followed the trail to a dumpster. "Choice? The fuck mate? What ya doin under a dumpster?" He sat down and waited for his reply. @MadameRedWolf

Elise Montgomery

KkNLou7wNvGJAZo6YwqNbkuElK63Z82ZAnr86MYuwPAZsxcquMyV8nrGZk01NsJ-WboaLXmF8oXeRE2efeF_qLls0Oo6JPcz8KYGj4pkvJJvYfI=w314-h469-nc

Elise's eyes shot open when she heard Geralt awakening. She wanted to greet her Alpha,talk to him about the last months. But she couldn't.

The fear in her chest was crippling,and all she wanted was to run away. What if Geralt never forgave her for being captured? What if he didn't want to be her brother anymore?

Idiot idiot idiot idiot

She pulled herself to her feet and run away,not wanting to face Geralt. She was immensely happy for him to be alive,but that contrasted with the giant guilty for seeing him wounded because of her.

She found herself outside,remembering how Geralt's heart had stopped for a few moments before the wolf healer could bring him back. She felt lost in this pack of wolves,without being able to talk to anyone.

She slid through the wall outside of Dante's house,hiding her face into her arms. Tears slid down her eyes and she couldn't control them. She noticed the faint smell of wolves near her,but didn't care about it. Her red hair fell on her face and hands,hiding them from the world.

@Lighthouse8477

"I've had Rock's thrown at me in this part of town." He said softly, "not all the humans round here like wolves, and if I shifted I'd be arrested because I don't have clothes." He explained his single eye glowing from the darkness. "I was waiting for you to finish in there." @akumashioni

Quincy smiled, he really liked that Mickey called him that-even if he didn't understand why. He wiggled from under the dumpster and shook the dirt from his pelt. He carefully lead Mickey around the corner, keeping his head low, and holding the end of his tail lightly against Mickey's muzzle to try and help him keep moving on a steady line. But it didnt take long for an old drunkard to begin yelling at them from a front terrace, "why do you keep coming here you filthy wolves! Have you not stolen enough from us!" Obviously the man was delirious, but still he picked up a hammer and chucked it at the pair. Quincy reacted instantly and shoved Mickey out off the way, the hammer collided with a crunch against his side, audibly cracking ribs. He yelped and then growled threateningly at the man, before quickly nudging Mickey away towards the forest. @akumashioni

"YA BLOODY FUCK!!" He barked savagely.

He stopped for a moment, seriously considering attacking and killing this old man.

Looking at Quincy he wanted to just get him home, he was hurt. "Go on, I'll watch him for a sec, make sure he doesn't get ya twice."

Good god Micky winced when he heard Quincy's ribs crack.

@MadameRedWolf

"Just come on my cion, he's drunk he doesn't care that were big enough to kill him, he'll throw something else." Quincy kept his eye down and continued trying to push Mickey back to the forest. @akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
"Just come on my cion, he's drunk he doesn't care that were big enough to kill him, he'll throw something else." Quincy kept his eye down and continued trying to push Mickey back to the forest. @akumashioni
Micky relented, finally brushing his muzzle against quincys fur and heading towards the forest.

"You cherry? Sounded like that bloody hurt!"

He whined slightly for Quincy's injury.

He felt slightly guilty, Quincy had come looking for him.. He wouldn't have gotten hurt if he'd stayed.. "Why'd you come after me?" He spoke surprisingly clearly for being totally wasted. (Cherry= ok)

@MadameRedWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back