• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Felicity nodded, obviously fine with the idea. "But I don't trust people. I can't trust people. Apart from you, Shaw." She mumbled, gently holding his hand and interlocking his fingers with hers. The very thought of talking to every single pack member and getting used to them, and trusting them made her anxious. She shrugged away the thought as quickly as it came, and obediently followed Shaw.

"How big is the territory?" Felicity asked, cuddling up to her mate, even though they were walking. She still didn't know how to hunt....Maybe Shaw could teach her!! "Also, after this, maybe....could you....teach me how to hunt?" Out of sheer embarassment, every part of her cheeks lit up in a glowing blush.

@akumashioni

Inka-Grace suddenly woke from her nap, her eyes drifting around the room. Something different had happened....But she couldn't quite understand what. Something must've happened, she knew that. Her large, purple eyes glew ominously in the dark room, but she made no noise, nor did she make any sign that she was awake.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua groaned softly.

"One day you are going to kill me."

He said, trailing his fingers down her neck.​
"Nah, because how could I live without you?"

She traced patterns on his chest.

"My heat cycle starts in a few days."

Luna mumbled.

The girl gently tugged on his chin as she spoke.

Diana nodded and charged into her human form,unashamed in front of Violet who had seen her very soul already. She always carried her medical bag with her,mostly to always be on the lookout in case someone needed healing. She pulled a surgical knife and started to cut the deer with precision,taking care not to harm the flesh too much or make the meat unattractive. It wasn't much harder than doing surgery.
----

Alec nodded to Faolin,taping him lightly in the shoulder as he supported his weight. He walked with him outside,smiling as he felt the fresh air in his face.

"I was going to suggest that,actually. We are animals,we need to feel the forest around us sometimes. And you are doing really well,friend."

Alec looked around,taking in the view of the pack. There were many new scents in the air,although one attracted his attention for being the scent of an tiger,not a wolf. He noticed a woman outside of Dante's cabin,covering her face in hands.

"Do you think she's okay?"
(Sorry I wasn't on earlier.)
Smiling at her mate lovingly Violet shrugged then changed human. She quickly helped her mate cut the deer when she finished she kissed her mate then she heard her mate say she needed to go. Violet nodded and whispered, "It's okay. I'll take the catch back and cook it up for us." She smiled then she took the strips back to the cabin to smoke them.

---

Elise's eyes shot open when she heard Geralt awakening. She wanted to greet her Alpha,talk to him about the last months. But she couldn't.
The fear in her chest was crippling,and all she wanted was to run away. What if Geralt never forgave her for being captured? What if he didn't want to be her brother anymore?

Idiot idiot idiot idiot

She pulled herself to her feet and run away,not wanting to face Geralt. She was immensely happy for him to be alive,but that contrasted with the giant guilty for seeing him wounded because of her.

She found herself outside,remembering how Geralt's heart had stopped for a few moments before the wolf healer could bring him back. She felt lost in this pack of wolves,without being able to talk to anyone.

She slid through the wall outside of Dante's house,hiding her face into her arms. Tears slid down her eyes and she couldn't control them. She noticed the faint smell of wolves near her,but didn't care about it. Her red hair fell on her face and hands,hiding them from the world.
Nodding Faolin helped himself upright as he stated, "Thanks for your help Alec." He leaned on his friend who helped him to the door. Softly they both walked forward towards the pack as Alec asked him a question about a women with her hands covering his face. Looking at the woman Faolin's healer instinct kicked in her posture was somewhat distressed. He stated, "No Alec she is not okay somethings wrong. Perhaps we should go over their to talk to her." He looked at Alec questioningly.

@KaalysBR

Jasil said:
"Nah, because how could I live without you?"
She traced patterns on his chest.

"My heat cycle starts in a few days."

Luna mumbled.

The girl gently tugged on his chin as she spoke.

Caua

((ehem. he goes fekin ballistic.))

Caua grumbled.

"Mine starts tomorrow."

He said, grinning lightly.

"Well. Guess who is getting locked up."

He said, smiling lightly. He watched as she traced small patterns on his chest, and tugged his chin lightly. He felt his beast clawing at the back of his conscience. Caua ignored it.

"You better lock me up if you don't want a horny-ass lion chasing you all day."

He said, running his fingers through her hair.

"Isis said that last time I went in heat they locked me up. I was chasing everything alive."

He chuckled, glancing down at her.

Micky did enjoy it, feeling full he stood and stretched. "Choice, you have a culinary gift!"

He quickly did the dishes and sat back down at the table. "Any plans today?" @MadameRedWolf (that's amazing)

Shaw knew she would be reluctant to meet everyone, but he knew it was important.

"The territory isn't massive, but it's big enough to get lost if you don't know the way." He felt her fingers lock with his and he smiled slightly. "Teach you to hunt?" He was going to tease her but saw how embarrassed she was. "Of course." He gently shook her hand to punctuate his meaning.

As they walked around the perimeter he pointed out specific smells and land marks for her, and as they circled back into camp he looked for someone who hadn't already been introduced. @xxbetaspiritxx

(Has anyone not met felicity? :3 she needs more people to help her, shaw is hurt almost 100% of the time.)

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

((ehem. he goes fekin ballistic.))

Caua grumbled.

"Mine starts tomorrow."

He said, grinning lightly.

"Well. Guess who is getting locked up."

He said, smiling lightly. He watched as she traced small patterns on his chest, and tugged his chin lightly. He felt his beast clawing at the back of his conscience. Caua ignored it.

"You better lock me up if you don't want a horny-ass lion chasing you all day."

He said, running his fingers through her hair.

"Isis said that last time I went in heat they locked me up. I was chasing everything alive."

He chuckled, glancing down at her.

Luna smirked.

"You never know, maybe I'm kinky and won't lock you up."

She laughed but once again her face grew serious.

"All joking aside, perhaps we shou do just take care of that little problem before it starts then."

Her wicked grin returned and she looked up in his eyes

KaalysBR said:
Geralt replied to the kiss with excitement,realizing how much he would have missed Dante if he had actually given up and allowed his soul to disappear. He held onto Dante's hand with tightness,almost afraid that the wolf would disappear if he let go of him.
"Just...stay with me,okay? I really need you by my side." An idea blinked in his mind and he looked around. "And don't let Tyr see me like this."

There was a lot of things that he wanted to say to Dante,but none of it could be put into words. He hoped that the look on his eyes was enough.

@loyalwolf

---

(@MadameRedWolf Diana was hunting,but I will get her to Quincy,just give me a moment :D )
Dante nodded saying he would not leave him at the moment. "I stay with you for as long as your wake. Don't worry about Tyr, my son can handle this. He will not think any less of you." Dante had to make sure he got Geralt into fighting shall but also need to have a plan set up. He need to speak with Luna, Faolin,Kira, shaw and the rest of the pack. He need to let them know what is happening. "I hope you know I won't let this go. I'm going to do something about this." He then looked at Geralt in the eye and gave him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, you know that I'll fix you up. Just listen to everything I say and trust me, then everything will turn out fine."

Jasil said:
Luna smirked.
"You never know, maybe I'm kinky and won't lock you up."

She laughed but once again her face grew serious.

"All joking aside, perhaps we shou do just take care of that little problem before it starts then."

Her wicked grin returned and she looked up in his eyes

Caua

((ehem. let's just time skip when they get it on...)))

Caua smirked. He stood, and picked her up.

"Hm. Maybe."

He said, kissing her as he backed up into an empty room.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

((ehem. let's just time skip when they get it on...)))

Caua smirked. He stood, and picked her up.

"Hm. Maybe."

He said, kissing her as he backed up into an empty room.​
(Yea all that stuff fades to black.... Okay I'm skipping to later, after they've done the deed.)

Luna rolled over to face Caua with a sleepy smile.

"Hello."

She mumbled and placed a hand on his neck where she marked him.

Diana quickly ran back to her house to meet with Violet,not wanting lose a second of the time with her mate. She had grown to love each moment of the day,which is why she hoped it would last longer.

She quickly entered through the door and found Violet inside,walking and kissing her mate gently in her face.

"Love has a unique way of stopping time in a particular moment." She whispered against Violet's neck.

----

Alec nodded to Faolin,hesitating a little when he realized that the woman smelled like a tiger. A shape shifter from a different pack? Still it felt wrong to leave her in that state. So he walked forward with Faolin,then leaned towards her.

"Are you all right?"

-----

Elise blinked when she heard what seemed to be someone talking to her. She quickly pushed herself to her feet,cleaning the tears roughly from her eyes that were about as red as her hair. She didn't want to show weakness in front of two unknown men,let alone men from another species. Her blue eyes showed some pride as she shook her head.

"
I'm fine."

She stepped forward but had to lean in the wall by her side,looking paler than before. Her stomach grumbled,reminding Elise that she hadn't eaten for days now. She cursed herself and tried to keep walking away,until she felt a hand in her shoulder. The man who had spoken to her before was talking again.

"Look,we don't want to hurt you."

"
You couldn't hurt me even if you wanted to."

That last word came with a feline hiss,and Alec looked up at Faolin,hoping he could convince the girl.

@Lighthouse8477

(Not many people, mainly because Felicity will hide when new people are around haha. But, she also wants to make sure that Shaw isn't getting as hurt as usual, so stays around him too cx)

Felicity was enjoying the small tour, trying to keep in mind the particular scents of specific places. Her heart raced, just like it usually did when she was with Shaw, causing a wild smile to form onto her face, making her seem somewhat childish.

When the two began circling back to camp, her eyes drifted up to Shaw, and she saw his eyes scanning around them, as if looking for something or someone. Was he looking for camp mates? He knew she couldn't meet anyone yet, she was too shy!

Her heart raced further, and she became very anxious. It sounded dramatic, but she didn't trust people easily, and feared being betrayed. After her first pack, she hadn't really found a stable pack, and so didn't know how to settle in. Nor did she have a specific job to play a part in. That upset her the most. Her grip tightened on Shaw, and she forced a smile despite her feared thoughts.

@akumashioni

Geralt swallowed his pride at Dante's words,knowing that he was right. After that last attack...he couldn't deny that he would need help. Help from Dante,help from Luna. Just help in general.

"I know. You're right. But let's...wait. He won't strike against me again for a while,not after I took five of his best warriors by myself. And there is something else." He touched his head lightly. "I feel like something broke inside of me. It's almost like I died and came back. But it severed the connection to my father. I can't feel him anymore and he can't feel me. He probably think is that I'm dead. So we have some time to come up with a plan."

He didn't want to admit that he was also slightly afraid of meeting his father. Nearly dying had reminded him of what he could lose. He didn't want to repeat the experience.

"I trust you with my life,Dante. You know that."

@loyalwolf

Shaw quickly picked up on her growing anxiety, "maybe we can meet them later on tonight.." He pulled her into an embrace, "thank you for being brave, let's go see if we can catch something."

He lured her back into the forest, teaching her how to hunt like a person, too afraid to transform and show her that way.

He showed her how to follow tracks without following the scent, and how to build snare traps.

He set a few up around the forest and took the time they spent waiting for a catch to teach her how to start fires.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Jasil said:
(Yea all that stuff fades to black.... Okay I'm skipping to later, after they've done the deed.)
Luna rolled over to face Caua with a sleepy smile.

"Hello."

She mumbled and placed a hand on his neck where she marked him.

Caua

(yep xD is it morning yet? vcs of it is, his eyes are darker than usual)

((OH YEAH. idk if this is applied in this RP, but once mates complete their mating process, they can send strong emotions towards each other, such as lust, pain, happiness, etc))

Caua opened his eyes lazily, rolling over as he felt tingles fly up his neck where she marked him. He smirked.

"Good morning, love."

He said, kissing here forehead.

"Sleep well?"

He asked, placing an arm under his head.

Diana quickly ran back to her house to meet with Violet,not wanting lose a second of the time with her mate. She had grown to love each moment of the day,which is why she hoped it would last longer.
She quickly entered through the door and found Violet inside,walking and kissing her mate gently in her face.

"Love has a unique way of stopping time in a particular moment." She whispered against Violet's neck.

----

Alec nodded to Faolin,hesitating a little when he realized that the woman smelled like a tiger. A shape shifter from a different pack? Still it felt wrong to leave her in that state. So he walked forward with Faolin,then leaned towards her.

"Are you all right?"

-----

Elise blinked when she heard what seemed to be someone talking to her. She quickly pushed herself to her feet,cleaning the tears roughly from her eyes that were about as red as her hair. She didn't want to show weakness in front of two unknown men,let alone men from another species. Her blue eyes showed some pride as she shook her head.

"I'm fine."

She stepped forward but had to lean in the wall by her side,looking paler than before. Her stomach grumbled,reminding Elise that she hadn't eaten for days now. She cursed herself and tried to keep walking away,until she felt a hand in her shoulder. The man who had spoken to her before was talking again.

"Look,we don't want to hurt you."

"You couldn't hurt me even if you wanted to."

That last word came with a feline hiss,and Alec looked up at Faolin,hoping he could convince the girl.
Smiling at her Violet kissed her mate gently as she whispered, "I love you Dianna." Then her mate kissed her deeply then whispered, "Love has a unique way of stopping time in a particular moment." She had whispered it against her neck and Violet shivered then smiled as she whispered, "I know what you mean love." She kissed her mate again and held her mate close and smiled lovingly and let herself freeze in time.
---

Softly Faolin stood up and winced as he stood weakly then he walked to Alec as he stated, "Alec leave her alone it's obvious she doesn't want any help although we would be happy to give it to her." He looked at the female noting she was a tiger shifter however he was unafraid. Softly he stated, "Listen miss you look pale and hungry. We can offer you some food, water, and a comfortable place to sleep. All we ask is for your name and possibly your promise you won't try to kill us." He chuckled then shook his head then stated, "We wouldn't hurt you and as you pointed out we can't but you look like an honorable female so I'll trust you." He stood forward and offered his hand as he stated, "I am Faolin nice to meet you. I am the assistant Healer so if Dante's busy just come to me when your injured." He smiled gently. He ignored the fact the female could kill him he really didn't care honestly he had nothing to loose really.

@KaalysBR

Inka-Grace felt lonely in her room by herself, and she wanted attention. It was too dark, and too cold. Taking a deep breath, she began to squeal at the top of her lungs, bursting into sobs as she did so. The shadows and shaped around her were beginning to make her scared, and she cried further.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

(yep xD is it morning yet? vcs of it is, his eyes are darker than usual)

((OH YEAH. idk if this is applied in this RP, but once mates complete their mating process, they can send strong emotions towards each other, such as lust, pain, happiness, etc))

Caua opened his eyes lazily, rolling over as he felt tingles fly up his neck where she marked him. He smirked.

"Good morning, love."

He said, kissing here forehead.

"Sleep well?"

He asked, placing an arm under his head.

Luna laughed,

"Aw that's cute, you honestly think I slept after that?"

Her purple eyes flashed with love and she drew patterns on his neck.

But then she heard Inka.

"Motherly duty calls."

She whispered and gave Caua a kiss as she left the room.

Luna picked up Inka and began swaying with her.

"Come now darling it's alright."

"Shh shh shh."

@xxbetaspiritxx @Supermegabrenda2

Last edited by a moderator:
Felicity was enjoying the little lessons Shaw had been teaching her, happily and obediently following the instructions to catch and kill animals efficiently in an almost painless manner on their behalf. When learning to make fire, Felicity managed to do it straight up without even burning herself, so she smugly smiled, allowing her fire to warm her.

After a few moments hesitation, she looked up at Shaw. She felt the need to ask whether she could shift, just to alert him what was about to happen, and that he was prepared for it incase of anything going wrong; not that it necessarily would, but Felicity was careful anyway. "Can I try to hunt in my wolf form? Do you mind if I do that?" She asked, quickly shifting despite not knowing his answer. Roughly, Felicity shook her thick pelt, allowing it to seem clean, and feel soft and fluffy.

@akumashioni

Jasil said:
Luna laughed,
"Aw that's cute, you honestly think I slept after that?"

Her purple eyes flashed with love and she drew patterns on his neck.

But then she heard Inka.

"Motherly duty calls."

She whispered and gave Caua a kiss as she left the room.

Luna picked up Inka and began swaying with her.

"Come now darling it's alright."

"Shh shh shh."

Caua

(@xxbetaspiritxx @Jasil )

Caua smiled as Luna left. His Luna. He threw on his pair of boxers and walked out, seeing Inka and Luna. He smiled, and poked Inka's nose softly.

"Morning Ink."

He said, and fetchedthe Ukalele

"How about I play something?"

He said, and began strumming a rhythm on the Ukalele.​

Elise usually would have accepted a fight at any time,but not now. She was a wreck and just wanted to stop thinking for a moment. She heard the gentleness in the stranger's voice,and she did hope he wasn't faking it. She was tired of betrayal. He did mention knowing Dante,so that was a good start.

She took a deep breath and pulled herself from the wall,looking up at the two men.

"My name is Elise...I won't...hurt..."

She stumbled forward now,all the emotions and exhaustion of the last few days crashing on the top of her. It turned her brain off,and Alec caught Elise as she fainted in his arms.

"Shit. Okay,she obviously needs our help. Let's take her inside."

@Lighthouse8477

Inka-Grace wouldn't settle; she continued to scream until her throat became dry, and her head began to pound in pain. After a few moments, however, she finally settled with the soothing sound of the ukulele that Caua had began to play. Just like her mother, she adored music.

"Vllllaaaaaaa!" She called enthusiastically, pointing towards the man. "Vlaaaaaa??"

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace wouldn't settle; she continued to scream until her throat became dry, and her head began to pound in pain. After a few moments, however, she finally settled with the soothing sound of the ukulele that Caua had began. Just like her mother, she adored music.
"Vllllaaaaaaa!" She called enthusiastically, pointing towards the man. "Vlaaaaaa??"

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

(@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx )

Caua smiled.

"Voilà."

He said, repeating the little girl. He was grinning like a fool, slowly slowing down the pace of the music.​

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace wouldn't settle; she continued to scream until her throat became dry, and her head began to pound in pain. After a few moments, however, she finally settled with the soothing sound of the ukulele that Caua had began. Just like her mother, she adored music.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2
Luna smiled at Caua and then to Inka.

"Oh so you'll settle those lungs for him but not me?"

She joked to the infant.

As Inka pointed to Caua Luna's face softened with adoration.

The mother leaned close to Inkas ear and whispered

"That's your father."

She backed away and kissed her babys head.

He made it to the fire as well, and watched as the two cheered and danced. After a moment, he snatched his clothes after finding it and raced off, soon coming out fully dressed. He smiled as he came closer, tilting his head at them.

@Nuuchi

@Supermegabrenda2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back