• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Kira nodded, calling up from the basement as he left, "I'll stay down here and watch the cougar, then." She shivered, not eager to find out who these visitors could be.

@akumashioni

Alec was worried for Faolin. His friend seemed exhausted and he wished he didn't have to work so much.
"Don't worry,I can do it. Just sit down for a while."

He placed the girl in the couch and opened her lips gently,dropping the potion in her mouth. He quickly run to the kitchen,planning to cook something for the three of them.

----

Elise forced her own mind to awake,turning in the sofa and opening her eyes with difficulty. She couldn't afford herself to be tired,not while her Alpha could be dying a few meters from her. So she did something she had learned while tracking. If she bit her hand,the taste of the blood and the pain would keep her awake. She did so now,feeling the blood in her lips.

Her eyes shot up and she looked around the stranger's house,panicking for a moment until she recognized the smell of the wolves that had talked to her. She saw one of them close by and felt a light blush in her face,embarrassed for showing weakness.

"Thank you...for helping me." She hesitated as she looked him over. He didn't seem to be doing well. Was that some kind of weird wolf sickness? "Are you okay? You don't look too good."
Looking at her Faolin watched her silently. He sat tired with his eyes closed as he waited. He had nodded at Alec who had poured the potion down her throat. He watched her and then smiled then she bit her hand. Immediately he tried to stand but failed and fell heavily back in his seat then he looked at her as she blushed probably from showing weakness which is something she shouldn't be embarresed over. She thanked him and he smiled gently as he stated, "Your welcome. As for being okay I am fine just recovering from a major traumatic even." He smiled gently as he stood weakly and stated, "It zapped my streanght aside from that I am fine no injuries or anything and I am not sick. I am getting stronger every day thanks for asking Elise. You don't need to be embarresed about your situation if anyone has a right to be embarresed it's me." He smiled then collapsed down on the sofa very weak.
@KaalysBR

Luna paced around her cabin.

"Caua how do we fight them?"

She turned suddenly and faced her mate, her eyes dead cold.

"I need to be able to protect my pack, this is my family."

Quincy began shaking, "Mickey something's happening, I don't know I think we're in danger..." He looked up in fear, at what Shaw said, "Mickey... We need to protect the alphas and their pup..." His eye had glazed over with instinct. @akumashioni

Valissa looked up at hearing Shaw rush around, she ran up to him, her paws thrumming on the ground, "what's going on Shaw?" @Nuuchi @akumashioni

Jasil said:
Luna paced around her cabin.
"Caua how do we fight them?"

She turned suddenly and faced her mate, her eyes dead cold.

"I need to be able to protect my pack, this is my family."

Caua

Caua looked up at her.

"He wants me. I'll go speak to him."

He said, and walked out. He stormed up to the tree.

"What do you want, old man?"

He said, fuming.

"This is my family you are dealing with. You already destroyed yours."

He said through gritted teeth.

Moldrik

Moldrik watched as Caua screamed at him from the bottom of the tree. Jumping down, he shifted halfway. He landed gracefully, standing at eye level wiht Caua.

"You see, it is very simple, Caua. If you win, or survive, you get to keep your family. But if you lose... I'll take them and do what I please."

He said, an evil grin lingering on his face.

"I'll give you an hour to think about it. No more."

He said, shifting back and hopping up the tree. He watched Caua walk back to the cabin.

Caua

Caua walked inside.

"If I win the fight, I get to keep my family. But if I lose... He will take you guys away."

He said, running his hand through his hair.

"He gave me three hours to decide. I need to fight alone."​

'This one has potential... but does she have the stomach?' the mountain lion pondered as she listened to Kira's words.

Then the wolf's mind began turning, so much that the cougar thought she could hear tiny metal gears shifting. It stopped when she tentatively gathered her thoughts.

Guinevere's eye glimmered when the wolf mentioned using someone's love. There it was -the ambition swirling in those amber eyes, hungering like a flame. It pleased her that the she-wolf had finally recognized her previous err. "It is not for me to say." she said coyly. "It all depends on how willing you are to use everything at your disposal to reach your goal. How much you want it."

Her ears perked up when she heard mention of a dangerous enemy attacking the camp. 'how unfortunate...' she thought with grim satisfaction. "Perhaps the alpha will be injured." the cougar said comfortably. "Or is found dead from a bite to the back of the neck."

"It's a good thing you are here guarding my sorry hide, by the sounds of the giant's voice. Things must be pretty bad out there."

@Moolock

(you can help fight if you want, I can wait! I wouldn't want you to miss out on the action)

(or you know, you can all gang up and kill the lion because he is alone vs a pack

^-^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua looked up at her.

"He wants me. I'll go speak to him."

He said, and walked out. He stormed up to the tree.

"What do you want, old man?"

He said, fuming.

"This is my family you are dealing with. You already destroyed yours."

He said through gritted teeth.

Moldrik

Moldrik watched as Caua screamed at him from the bottom of the tree. Jumping down, he shifted halfway. He landed gracefully, standing at eye level wiht Caua.

"You see, it is very simple, Caua. If you win, or survive, you get to keep your family. But if you lose... I'll take them and do what I please."

He said, an evil grin lingering on his face.

"I'll give you an hour to think about it. No more."

He said, shifting back and hopping up the tree. He watched Caua walk back to the cabin.

Caua

Caua walked inside.

"If I win the fight, I get to keep my family. But if I lose... He will take you guys away."

He said, running his hand through his hair.

"He gave me three hours to decide. I need to fight alone."​
Luna snarled.

"There is no way in hell I am letting you fight him alone. There are plenty of strong fighters to stand by your side, myself included. I refuse to let my mate be put in danger."

But when the thought of Caua losing the fight brought grief to her heart. She'd lose her mate just as she found him... And then they wouldn't be able to as ape whatever fate his father had in mind.

She shuddered and whimpered.

(A witch? O.o

and wouldn't a pack vs 2 be better than 1 v2? heheh if he is a villian he would just throw honor out the window because the good guy thought he would be honorable and then just kick his ass cause he's alone! )

Juju said:
(A witch? O.o
and wouldn't a pack vs 2 be better than 1 v2? heheh if he is a villian he would just throw honor out the window because the good guy thought he would be honorable and then just kick his ass cause he's alone! )
(damit dont ruin mah plans woman)

(let it flow, itll make sence along the way xD )

((And quincy might be slightly useless now, but an evil cat already looked one alpha male, I don't think anyone is going to let an evil cat kill the new one right after they got him @Supermegabrenda2 ))

Kira nodded, mulling over the feline's suggestion. "Oh I want it. I've said this before, there are more important things than bedding down and having children. There is no shred of my heart that cares for the beta." She shrugs at the mention of the large wolf. "Last time I did this though, I wasn't alone. I had a partner of sorts..." Letting the statement hang, rather than say it aloud, interest flickered in her gaze. Would you stand by my side? The cat would undoubtedly say no, though Kira decided to pose the question anyway. It would be an interesting partnership and if she had the cougar's trust- a mutual trust at that, things could get rolling very quickly.

@Juju ( xD I don't mind missing out on the fight. Plotting is fun)

Jasil said:
Luna snarled.
"There is no way in hell I am letting you fight him alone. There are plenty of strong fighters to stand by your side, myself included. I refuse to let my mate be put in danger."

But when the thought of Caua losing the fight brought grief to her heart. She'd lose her mate just as she found him... And then they wouldn't be able to as ape whatever fate his father had in mind.

She shuddered and whimpered.

Caua

(ehem- tarena is a very powerfull witch, and will only work for people who offer her extremely valuable things. Like your soul xD )

Caua looked up at her.

"If we all go... He will just kill all of us. I mean, he is woking with Tarena here."

He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ill fight him. Leave a group of warriors around, just incase things get out of hand."

(lol

Luna: "Noooo... don't do it, it's so cliche! I love you! I need you... we need you!

Caua: I must... it won't be epic otherwise. It doesn't make sense now... but just wait until this is made into a movie. We will make billions. )

Juju said:
(lol
Luna: "Noooo... don't do it, it's so cliche! I love you! I need you... we need you!

Caua: I must... it won't be epic otherwise. It doesn't make sense now... but just wait until this is made into a movie. We will make billions. )
xD

yesh xD

Nuuch hearing the comotion takes off running right with valissa seeing whats going on this time. @MadameRedWolf

Skip notices shaw, whom hes only really met twice, he notices him running frantically and him being just a slightly bigger man knows that guys of their stature only runs like that if somethings wrong. Skip stops dancing imediately and for the first time ever seen by others gets an extremely serious look on his face and starts walking towards the cabins at a decent pace. @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2 @akumashioni

Elise hesitated for a moment,looking at Faolin. He reminded her of something,although she couldn't quite wrap her head around what it was. It was almost like...

Almost like she used to act when her mate died.

She frowned,then shook her head and pulled herself up from the couch,going to sit closer to Faolin.

"
Look...sorry if I was an asshole earlier. You are too much of a nice person for me to be like that. It's just...I'm not really used to trusting strangers. But thank you,anyway."

She smiled brightly,then tapped his hand lightly. Elise was ever the optimist.

"
I'm sure you're going to recover from that trauma. You look like a strong guy. And we can recover from anything."

She thought about Geralt as she finished talking and her smile diminished. His trust could be something she would never recover.

@Lighthouse8477

"Ah, I know a hungry she-wolf when I see one." the cougar said, her gaze flickering with mischief. "You would do well to find a partner; preferably one that didn't just barely escape death's jaws and is not trapped in a cell. Maybe lover-boy? That is assuming his loyalty can be made sure."

'How scandalous.' the feline thought in the shadows. 'It is amazing how a little nudge can crumble the walls of a pack. But perhaps I can kill two birds with one stone...'

(ermergerd this reminds me of MacBeth.... hmmm never thought i'd say that)

@Moolock

MadameRedWolf said:
((And quincy might be slightly useless now, but an evil cat already looked one alpha male, I don't think anyone is going to let an evil cat kill the new one right after they got him @Supermegabrenda2 ))
(He became alpha male through pelvic sorcery! That's fucking lame!)

(OMG YES @Juju we're doing it in English rn and acting... guess which scene I get)

Kira nodded. "Yes but he won't do after the fact. He's love-struck and I have no intention of starting a family with him, even after alpha is secured." She flicked her gaze to the cat again. "I'd need someone who knows how the shadows work- someone who wouldn't let feelings get in the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back