• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
(Sorry Nuuchi, I just realized Valissa is a little dead)

Valissa lucked Nuuchs ear, and then shifted. She pulled on a tee and a pair of black sweatpants, "Quincy's wolf just started panicking, I'm going to his cabin to see what's going on. I love you." She wouldn't mind of he followed, but she jogged to the wood cabin where her brother stayed. She just wanted in and visibly flinched from the tension. "Quinn?" She called. @Nuuchi

Quincy looked up when his sister's scent hit him, "oh, hey Val, this is in- my new roommate, and one of the newcomers, Mickey." He Jessie's to the soft man next to him. @akumashioni

Valissa looked a little Leary as she always did around new members, "hello... I'm Valissa Hau, Quincy's younger sister"

*ahem* "Micheal Morano, erm, Micky."

He grew slightly nervous, he could tell that she had come for a reason.

"Everything ok love?" He asked her, his Australian accent smooth and calm, though inside he was quite excited.

@MadameRedWolf

Jasil said:
Luna crossed her arms to cover herself, shyness creeping up on her again.
Her gaze shifted from Inka to Cauas body.

Blush came upon her face again.

"So I assume you plan on staying in my territory?"

She questioned innocently as Luna tried to pull her eyes away from him.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua followed her gaze once more, smirking as she blushed.

"Yes. I do intend to stay here for a while."

He moved the little girl sideways, tensing his muscles. He rocked the little girl calmly.

Luna finally stared down at her feet.

"Then in that case you are welcome as long as you'd like. I can uh, set you up with a cabin. There may be an empty one or you can stay in someone guest room."

She glanced towards her own house then back at her feet.

@Supermegabrenda2

"Oh we're going beast now huh? Yug-yug-yug! Try this!" Skip then shifts to bear form and sticks his head under isis and uses his strength to flip her up in the air then shifting back to human to catch her as she fell and let her down again so they could continue goofing off @Supermegabrenda2

(Its ok lol you were developing quincy and i didnt want to push you. Thats why i made skip :P ) nuuch awakens by valissas touch "hmm? I love you too" he says a bit groggy. Before he knew it she took off so he decided to at least see what was going on. So he didnt lose too much time he just threw sweatpants on and took off after her. He was going to wait outside but as he gets to the door he hears a strange voice so he walks in behind her. "I thought this was your brothers cabin?" He says to valissa. "Hey, im nuuch" he says to the unfamiliar face in a friendly but skeptical manner. He leans over to valissa and whispers to her "sorry for just barging in behind you like this" @MadameRedWolf @akumashioni

Jasil said:
Luna finally stared down at her feet.
"Then in that case you are welcome as long as you'd like. I can uh, set you up with a cabin. There may be an empty one or you can stay in someone guest room."

She glanced towards her own house then back at her feet.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua smiles.

"I would like to be in a cabin with someone, or in a guest room. Of someone I know, prefferably."

He would soon be smirking. He handed Inka back to Luna, winking down at the little girl.​

Nuuchi said:
"Oh we're going beast now huh? Yug-yug-yug! Try this!" Skip then shifts to bear form and sticks his head under isis and uses his strength to flip her up in the air then shifting back to human to catch her as she fell and let her down again so they could continue goofing off @Supermegabrenda2
(Its ok lol you were developing quincy and i didnt want to push you. Thats why i made skip :P ) nuuch awakens by valissas touch "hmm? I love you too" he says a bit groggy. Before he knew it she took off so he decided to at least see what was going on. So he didnt lose too much time he just threw sweatpants on and took off after her. He was going to wait outside but as he gets to the door he hears a strange voice so he walks in behind her. "I thought this was your brothers cabin?" He says to valissa. "Hey, im nuuch" he says to the unfamiliar face in a friendly but skeptical manner. He leans over to valissa and whispers to her "sorry for just barging in behind you like this" @MadameRedWolf @akumashioni
Seeing another new face approach Micky grew on edge and stepped outside, just in case.

"Names Micheal, Micheal Morano, call me Micky."

Once outside he turned back to face the others.

"Nuuch? Interesting name mate, valissa? I've heard many stories of you and your brother."

He was smiling but still a little concerned simply because two people he never met before suddenly appeared.

@Nuuchi @MadameRedWolf

Nuuchi said:
Isis

Isis shifted as she was in the air, shifting back. She fell into Skip's arms, and he set her down. She laughed, and ran behind him, jumping onto his back. She wrapped her hands around his neck and her legs around his hips.

"Into the river!" She said, holind one hand up as she smiled.​

Luna took her baby with a smile.

"I uh, I should be taking Inka to bed now, it's around her nap time."

Luna placed a soft kiss on the infants head.

Her eyes returned to Cauas.

@Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:
Luna took her baby with a smile.
"I uh, I should be taking Inka to bed now, it's around her nap time."

Luna placed a soft kiss on the infants head.

Her eyes returned to Cauas.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua looked doown into her eyes, smiling softly.

"You live in that big house?"

He said, pointing at it.​

KaalysBR said:
"What an immense lack of honor. What else do you do dirty?"
Geralt had a wicked smile,his eyes turning to the forest with a wishing stare.

"There is no playing dirty in a clan fight,Dante. There is only you,your opponent and the responsibility of your entire clan's life in your hands. No time to play it by the rules."

He bit his lower lip for a while before turning to it. It was...almost a predicament? Probably his mind playing tricks on him,but still...

"Dante,I will have a short walk around the forest now. I will be back soon."

He walked away with impressive speed now,quickly disappearing amongst the trees.

(Will post that scene I mentioned soon
@loyalwolf )
This cat sure know how to turn everything sexual. "Maybe some day you'll find out." Dante watched him go and smiled. He yelled out to him "don't take to long and do get hurt!"

Luna nodded and bit her lip.

"It's about the same size as the others, it just has three rooms instead of two.

I needed an extra for Inka."

She shrugged and swayed her daughter, trying to lull her to sleep.

@Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:
"It's about the same size as the others, it just has three rooms instead of two.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua nodded.

"Mind me accompanying you there?"

He said, crossing his arms around his chest.​

"You better hold on tight spider monkey! Yug-yug-yug-yug!" Skip bellows and uses his immense strength to leap in the air off of the dock and causing a huge splash as they crash into the water laughing the whole time @Supermegabrenda2

Nuuch really wasnt sure what to think of the new guy. "Well it may not even be my name. maybe neither of us will know for sure, but thats a story for another time" nuuch nods at micky with a small smile trying not to seem rude @akumashioni

Inka-Grace smiled, but when she heard the word 'nap', her face scrunched up. There were a few words she understood, and nap was one of them. She angrily kicked her legs, before a calm yawn escaped her lips.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua nodded.

He said, crossing his arms around his chest.​
Luna's face filled with slight shock.

"Oh uh yeah, I guess I have the room."

She began walking towards her house with Inka.

"Guest room is the first on the right." She called out to Caua behind her

Valissa nodded, "I'm sure if you've heard of Wolfswood I'm sure you've heard of or scandal." She turned to Nuuch with a living smile, "that's alright," then to Mickey, "this is my mate, Nuuch." @Nuuchi

Quincy smiled at Nuuch, "yeah it was, but Shaw placed Mickey here, I guess since o didn't stay here for so long, my scent had faded, but I don't mind having a roommate." He looked to mucky confused, "why are you outside? Come back in, don't worry about then, they're about as cull as any wolf around here." @akumashioni

Jasil said:

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua nodded.

He said, crossing his arms around his chest. He looked down at Luna.​

Nuuchi said:
"You better hold on tight spider monkey! Yug-yug-yug-yug!" Skip bellows and uses his immense strength to leap in the air off of the dock and causing a huge splash as they crash into the water laughing the whole time @Supermegabrenda2
Nuuch really wasnt sure what to think of the new guy. "Well it may not even be my name. maybe neither of us will know for sure, but thats a story for another time" nuuch nods at micky with a small smile trying not to seem rude @akumashioni

Isis

Isis shrieked while laughing, splashing into the water. She swam up to the surface, still laughing.​

Felicity grinned, waking up and nudging Shaw. She sat up, crawling to the end of the bed and climbing off gently as not to disturb Shaw. "May I go explore the camp in wolf form?" She asked with a smile, fixing her posture so she didn't look lazy.

Her hair curtained around her face in beach waves, the dark blonde colour finishing as a natural ombré at the ends. Felicity wanted to ask before leaving so she didn't worry him at all.

@akumashioni

He rubbed the back of his head nervously for having been found out. "That's alright, just figured I'd get some fresh air." He was intimidated by the thought of being outnumbered indoors, call it claustrophobic.

"Speaking of wolfswood, you two waves caused a bloody revolution! Aww it was grand mate, shoulda seen it!"

He threw his arms up wide at the mention of the revolution.

"The people decided they weren't having it, blokes rose up and sent the alpha runnin, one way ticket on the shoelace express." He laughed out loud, remembering how it looked seeing the alpha scurrying away. @MadameRedWolf @Nuuchi

Shaw nuzzled felicity as she moved, letting her out of bed and smirking to himself as she asked him if she may go.

"Of course, dear. Be safe, we're the cabin with the flannel tied to the porch." @xxbetaspiritxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasil said:
"No I uh don't mind at all."
She stumbled over her words.

It had been a while since Luna had guests.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua followed behind her, looking at the cabins. It was a very nice place. He smiled, shifting into his Lion form. He trotted beside her, his mane brushing against her leg once in a while.​

Nuuchs face flushed a little. He knows its a little childish but it still gives his slight butterflies hearing valissa call him her mate. "Good to see you quin, your eyes looking much better than the last i saw" he says not thinking how that might not have been appropriate just yet. @MadameRedWolf

Skip swims up and puts his head between her legs and picks her up out of the water on his shoulders "care for a flying lesson? Yug-yug-yug!" He says placing his hands on the underside of her feet @Supermegabrenda2

Quincy's eye showed a large amount of surprise, " they drove off the alpha? " he looked confused, "I thought they were happy with his reign. " he then grinned, "Val! That means the wolves of our old pack are safe!" His voice was giddy with excitement. Valissa reached about the same way, she squeaked and hugged quincy, "hooray! I'm so glad that they're alright now, the alpha can't hurt them anymore, I wonder if Natasha was made alpha again? She was a good alpha... " she smiled at Nuuch, " your mother was the best alpha that wolfswood had since our grandparents. " @Nuuchi @akumashioni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back