• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Jasil said:
Luna nodded and bit her lip.
"Damn, I'm sorry."

She wrapped her arms around herself and touched a scar on her back.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua shrugged. Don't be. He said. He rolled over, his big head staring up at her. He sat down, and shifted back. He looked at her. She was touching something on her back. He looked up into her eyes.

"Want me to sing something? So you can relax?"

He said, running his finger across a jagged scar on his left side.​

Nuuch was choking back tears at this point. "I just... want.. to be home... first" he says to valissa as few tears escape his eyes at the thought of his mother, and how she knew her. He couldnt believe all the peices were falling into place. He thought hed be happier, but it seems to be causing pain. He didnt care though, he wanted the memories back no matter how much the pain was. @MadameRedWolf

Skip adjusts himself properly so she can climb up him easier and helped out a bit. Then he decided to throw all of his strength behind this thrust and sent her soaring high, only this time he waited to catch her in case the impact was too harsh so he could soften the blow. @Supermegabrenda2

Luna tucked her legs under herself and shrugged.

"As long as I can still be able to listen for Inka."

Luna looked down the hall to the bedroom where her baby slept.

@Supermegabrenda2

Nuuchi said:
Nuuch was choking back tears at this point. "I just... want.. to be home... first" he says to valissa as few tears escape his eyes at the thought of his mother, and how she knew her. He couldnt believe all the peices were falling into place. He thought hed be happier, but it seems to be causing pain. He didnt care though, he wanted the memories back no matter how much the pain was. @MadameRedWolf
Skip adjusts himself properly so she can climb up him easier and helped out a bit. Then he decided to throw all of his strength behind this thrust and sent her soaring high, only this time he waited to catch her in case the impact was too harsh so he could soften the blow. @Supermegabrenda2

Isis

She shrieked as she flew up. She could see the cabins from up there. As she began falling. She curled up into a ball, spotting Skip under her. She landed on his arms, but they both sank a bit when she fell.

"Wow! I could see the cabins from up there!" She said, after they surfaced from the water.​

Jasil said:
Luna tucked her legs under herself and shrugged.
"As long as I can still be able to listen for Inka."

Luna looked down the hall to the bedroom where her baby slept.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua nodded. He wrapped an arm around her, and sang softly. He sang quieter than last time, but it still set you in a trance. He moved to the side, and softly nudged her to lay down on his lap.​

Shaw carried her in toset her down, "yes love, he's gonna help." He set her down on the cold table and began talking to dante.

"This morning she left to explore, comes back 15 minutes later talking about my father chasing her, she was horribly frightened."

He put a large hand on her shoulder and squeezed reassuringly. @xxbetaspiritxx @loyalwolf

Micky perked up at quincy's suggestion.

"A guitar center you say?" "Money isn't a problem..." He whispered the last bit.

Standing up and discarding all his supplies uncaringly, he followed Quincy back to the cabin and grabbed the wallet out of the pants he was first wearing when he showed up.

He pulled a silver card out and showed Quincy, "Mercurial, it's a platinum credit card." He smiled wickedly at the thought of costing his dad some money. "Where's the store at?" @MadameRedWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua nodded. He wrapped an arm around her, and sang softly. He sang quieter than last time, but it still set you in a trance. He moved to the side, and softly nudged her to lay down on his lap.​
Luna instantly layed there, unsure why she was so trusting with Caua.

Her eyes shut and without knowing it she snuggles closer to him, enjoying his warmth.

Jasil said:
Luna instantly layed there, unsure why she was so trusting with Caua.
Her eyes shut and without knowing it she snuggles closer to him, enjoying his warmth.

Caua

Caua runs his fingers through her hair softly, humming a sweet melody. He massaged one side of her neck.​

akumashioni said:
Shaw carried her in toset her down, "yes love, he's gonna help." He set her down on the cold table and began talking to dante.
"This morning she left to explore, comes back 15 minutes later talking about my father chasing her, she was horribly frightened."

He put a large hand on her shoulder and squeezed reassuringly. @xxbetaspiritxx @loyalwolf

Micky perked up at quincy's suggestion.

"A guitar center you say?" "Money isn't a problem..." He whispered the last bit.

Standing up and discarding all his supplies uncaringly, he followed Quincy back to the cabin and grabbed the wallet out of the pants he was first wearing when he showed up.

He pulled a silver card out and showed Quincy, "Mercurial, it's a platinum credit card." He smiled wickedly at the thought of costing his dad some money. "Where's the store at?" @MadameRedWolf
"I see well thats strange. does she have any history of mental illness? Or any past experience

that would result in PTSD?" dante went over to her check her vital and saw everything was fine.

other then increase heart-rate. "Can you tell me want happen without help from your mate?" @xxbetaspiritxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna nodded and layed her head down on Cauas chest.

She shivered when he touched her neck but smiled happily.

Her hand came up and began tracing one of Cauas tattoos.

@Supermegabrenda2

Shaw nodded at the PTSD suggestion, "we both watched our entire families get killed by my father." He crossed his arms and stood up straighter, subconsciously trying to be bigger than his father.

"Look at her eyes, her pupils are huge." He didn't know what that meant but it concerned him. @loyalwolf

Felicity lay down on the cold table, shivering. Her eyes were still tightly shut, the skin turning white in places because of how tightly she was closing them. "I-I....ate plants....and....then..." She frowned, her whole body curling up onto her side. "My head......then weird pictures....Alfred.."

Shrugging away the thoughts, she looked up at Dante, and then Shaw. Her pupils had gotten even larger, almost eliminating the iris part. Everything had turned all slow, and she frowned trying to concentrate.

@loyalwolf @akumashioni

Valissa nodded and lead him back to the hollow, and sat with him, "tell me how your feeling right now, Nuuch" she said softly. @Nuuchi

He followed him back to the cabin, then Quincy grinned, he picked up a bag and took the card from him and such it in the bag as well a change of clothing for both of them, he then shifted to a wolf and picked up the bag in his mouth, " come on. " he mumbled around the bag strap. @akumashioni

Jasil said:
Luna nodded and layed her head down on Cauas chest.
She shivered when he touched her neck but smiled happily.

Her hand came up and began tracing one of Cauas tattoos.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua continued to hum, a little bit louder this time around. He heard everything, so it's just him to stop singing, and he will go full commando mode. He forgot of his effects for a while, leaning down and planting a kiss on her forehead. He rested his head against her shoulder. Since he was extremely elastic, it was comfortable for him.​

"Shh.. It's ok now.." He took her hand in his, cupping it gently. He wanted her to be ok, and wasn't so much worried for her safety anymore, just hated seeing her so uncomfortable. @xxbetaspiritxx

Micky was excited, "hell yes!" He shifted and ran off after Quincy, "oh man! When I get a guitar? This place is gonna liven right up!"

He couldn't wait to see everyone's faces around a campfire or something, singing together. This was perfect! The perfect way for everyone to know him and like him.

@MadameRedWolf

Luna's head rose once more when he kissed it.

Without even deciding to do so Luna scooted up and placed a soft kiss on his lips and layed her head back down like nothing happened.

She listened to his heart beat and the sound of his humming in his chest.

@Supermegabrenda2

Almost immediately after entering the hollow nuuch exploded with tears and sobs "i don't know how to explain it... sad.. upset.. angry.. most of all though...lost" he clings to Valissa tightly while telling her all this. "you.. you make this all bearable, my love. how was she? was she beautiful? did I take after her at all even though...you know" @MadameRedWolf

skip looked amazed. "i didn't realize I was gonna toss ya that high, yug-yug-yug! just wanted to make sure you didn't smack the water too hard" he says to isis. "youre a brave little daredevil, that's for sure!" @Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:
Luna's head rose once more when he kissed it.
Without even deciding to do so Luna scooted up and placed a soft kiss on his lips and layed her head back down like nothing happened.

She listened to his heart beat and the sound of his humming in his chest.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua looked at her, slightly startled. He wrapped one arm around her, and kissed the top of her head. He left his chin on it, lowering his tone to barely above a whisper. She would now be self conscious of what she would do, and control her actions. He smirked. Let's see what she is gonna do...

Nuuchi said:
Almost immediately after entering the hollow nuuch exploded with tears and sobs "i don't know how to explain it... sad.. upset.. angry.. most of all though...lost" he clings to Valissa tightly while telling her all this. "you.. you make this all bearable, my love. how was she? was she beautiful? did I take after her at all even though...you know" @MadameRedWolf
skip looked amazed. "i didn't realize I was gonna toss ya that high, yug-yug-yug! just wanted to make sure you didn't smack the water too hard" he says to isis. "youre a brave little daredevil, that's for sure!" @Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis grinned.

"You have no idea."

She splashed water on his face, and swam away, laughing.​

akumashioni said:
Shaw nodded at the PTSD suggestion, "we both watched our entire families get killed by my father." He crossed his arms and stood up straighter, subconsciously trying to be bigger than his father.
"Look at her eyes, her pupils are huge." He didn't know what that meant but it concerned him. @loyalwolf
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Felicity lay down on the cold table, shivering. Her eyes were still tightly shut, the skin turning white in places because of how tightly she was closing them. "I-I....ate plants....and....then..." She frowned, her whole body curling up onto her side. "My head......then weird pictures....Alfred.."
Shrugging away the thoughts, she looked up at Dante, and then Shaw. Her pupils had gotten even larger, almost eliminating the iris part. Everything had turned all slow, and she frowned trying to concentrate.

@loyalwolf @akumashioni
"thank you shaw i can see how her eye are. Now im going to ask you to step out for

a little bit. I think the plant you ate had hallucination properties. which means we are going to

have to get that out of your body." he went over to the cabinet he never opens. he took out a tube

and some liquid. he was going to pump her stomach to get the remaining plant out of her.

Luna's head cleared slightly and she realized she had kissed Caua.

A blush made its way on her face and she turned her head so he couldn't see it.

Luna's heart and breathing quickened with embarrassment, and something else.

"Sorry, I-I don't know what came over me."

She whispered.

@Supermegabrenda2

Quincy spoke as he ran, "when my uncle was alpha, music was forbidden, but I once snuck into a concert, I think that the humans thought I belonged to the band or something, they were called Broken Iris, I never felt more alive than when I listened to them." He said as his paws thrummed against the ground. The sky opened and a fork of lightning illuminated his fur as it began raining. He ran faster, his eye shining with exhilaration. @akumashioni

Valissa heard the rain begin thrumming outside, she lit the lantern she had hanging on the ceiling of the hollow, and cupped Nuuchs face again, "your eyes are the same as hers, as well as your hair. But your mannerisms and kindness come from your father... The alpha who was just exiled... My uncle killed your father son after you were stolen." She explanted, a look of shame for her uncle flashed in her eyes. "Your mother in retaliation killed his mate." @Nuuchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back