• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"Hey-hey! G'mornin isis! Yug-yug-yug-yug! Just couldnt be in a better mood this morning!" Skip says still dancing around and keeping rhythm, though he stopped singing. @Supermegabrenda2

Luna followed and shifted herself and Inka.

"There, now you can't wander off."

She held the girl to herself and stroked her hair, relieved.

Looking back to Caua her eyes narrowed slightly.

"You have some explaining to do."

@xxbetaspiritxx @Supermegabrenda2

Nuuchi said:
"Hey-hey! G'mornin isis! Yug-yug-yug-yug! Just couldnt be in a better mood this morning!" Skip says still dancing around and keeping rhythm, though he stopped singing. @Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis laughed.

"I can tell. What`s got you so ecxited?"

She watched him, and stood up.​

Jasil said:
Luna followed and shifted herself and Inka.
"There, now you can't wander off."

She held the girl to herself and stroked her hair, relieved.

Looking back to Caua her eyes narrowed slightly.

"You have some explaining to do."

@xxbetaspiritxx @Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua looked at her.

"Explain what? I did nothing. Mostly."

He bit his lip, looking at her.

"You put Inka at the shore by free will. Infact, I helped getting to her. In a way."

He ran his fingers through his hair.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua looked at her.

"Explain what? I did nothing. Mostly."

He bit his lip, looking at her.

"You put Inka at the shore by free will. Infact, I helped getting to her. In a way."

He ran his fingers through his hair.​
She shook her head.

"No, what you did in the water. What was it and why? You distracted me from my child with whatever that was."

Luna adjusted her grip on her daughter and glanced towards the forest.

@Supermegabrenda2

Shaw fell asleep quickly, completely ignoring the outside world. @xxbetaspiritxx

Micky frowned slightly at Quincy and stood, helping him up. "Right then, up ya go." He looked slightly embarrassed but played it off, taking the dishes and washing them.

@MadameRedWolf

Jasil said:
She shook her head.
"No, what you did in the water. What was it and why? You distracted me from my child with whatever that was."

Luna adjusted her grip on her daughter and glanced towards the forest.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

"I..I didn't realize that you were that distracted...."

Glancing down at her, he sighed, fumbling with the brim of his boxers.

"I.... I'm scared to tell you what I am.... no one really likes us..."

He looked down at Ink.

"Fine... Me and my sister we are.... we're half sirens...Minus the eating people part, that's nasty."

He said, looking down at his feet.​

Luna's eyes widened.

"I've never heard of Sirens mating with shifters. I-I thought sirens went extinct years ago."

Taking a cautionary step back she eyes Caua.

@Supermegabrenda2

"oh just happy to be alive isis, and with that sweet smell of lavender first thing in the morning im not sure I could've woke up better, Yug-yug-yug-yug!" truth is he wasn't really too sure on why he felt so well. he knows it has to do with how he had awaken but there was something more and he couldn't figure out what it would be. at the same time, he really didn't mind it. @Supermegabrenda2

Inka-Grace whimpered in human form, lifting her arms up and towards Caua. She wanted him to hold her, so she could look at him more closely, and examine what creature he was. Her gaze lifted to her mother, and then back to the forest where she had met the caracal. Her arms stretched towards that area.

@Supermegabrenda2

@Jasil

Jasil said:
Luna's eyes widened.
"I've never heard of Sirens mating with shifters. I-I thought sirens went extinct years ago."

Taking a cautionary step back she eyes Caua.

@Supermegabrenda2
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace whimpered in human form, lifting her arms up and towards Caua. She wanted him to hold her, so she could look at him more closely, and examine what creature he was. Her gaze lifted to her mother, and then back to the forest where she had met the caracal. Her arms stretched towards that area.
@Supermegabrenda2

@Jasil

Caua

Caua glanced at Ink streatching her arms towards his direction, then backwards. He reached out, and carefully picked her up. He sighed. Lifting one of his hands in Luna's direction.

"See? This is what i'm talking about. People don't like us. That is why we keep it a secret. And yes, we did go extinct. But one survived, and they multiplied."

He sighed, and whispered.

"This is why I didn't tell you before. People get scared of us, of what we can do."

He said, looking into her eyes.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuuchi said:
"oh just happy to be alive isis, and with that sweet smell of lavender first thing in the morning im not sure I could've woke up better, Yug-yug-yug-yug!" truth is he wasn't really too sure on why he felt so well. he knows it has to do with how he had awaken but there was something more and he couldn't figure out what it would be. at the same time, he really didn't mind it. @Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis smiled.

"Yes. Lavander is indeed a sweet smell to wake up to."

She streatched her arms, and copyied his little dance, giggling childishly.​

Inka-Grace smiled gently, her purple eyes drifting up to meet his. Happily, she placed her hands against his cheek and mumbled a few made up words. She didn't seem drawn to him like her mother did.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace smiled gently, her purple eyes drifting up to meet his. Happily, she placed her hands against his cheek and mumbled a few made up words. She didn't seem drawn to him like her mother did.

Caua

Caua looked at the little girl, smiling soflty. He bounced her up and down soflty.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua glanced at Ink streatching her arms towards his direction, then backwards. He reached out, and carefully picked her up. He sighed. Lifting one of his hands in Luna's direction.

"See? This is what i'm talking about. People don't like us. That is why we keep it a secret. And yes, we did go extinct. But one survived, and they multiplied."

He sighed, and whispered.

"This is why I didn't tell you before. People get scared of us, of what we can do."

He said, looking into her eyes.​
(Well duh! You just used it to make the alpha of a pack so incoherent she almost lost her child, people have a reason to be scared if that's the type of thing sirens do all the time.)

(( xD ))

akumashioni said:
(Well duh! You just used it to make the alpha of a pack so incoherent she almost lost her child, people have a reason to be scared if that's the type of thing sirens do all the time.)

"Oh look at you! Yug-yug-yug-yug! You catch on fast!" Skip enjoying the dance partner and laughing with her "though you don't have to try and act as big as me, just let the rhythm move you" he says playfully to her @Supermegabrenda2

Luna watched carefully as he held her child.

"I'm sorry but my fear for my child has a way to cloud my judgement."

She stated bluntly.

"But why did you do that to me?"

Luna confusion was written in her eyes

@Supermegabrenda2

Inka-Grace giggled, clinging onto Caua with a huge grin. Her small fists gripped onto his shoulders as she watched him, and she did what she usually did to everyone: her lips puckered up.

Jasil said:
Luna watched carefully as he held her child.
"I'm sorry but my fear for my child has a way to cloud my judgement."

She stated bluntly.

"But why did you do that to me?"

Luna confusion was written in her eyes

@Supermegabrenda2
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace giggled, clinging onto Caua with a huge grin. Her small fists gripped onto his shoulders as she watched him, and she did what she usually did to everyone: her lips puckered up.

Caua

Caua smiled back at the little girl, and poked her puckered lips with his finger, and started shaking her from side to side, keeping her entretained. Looking back up at Luna, he shrugged, smiling sheepishly.

"I dunno. It's just that it sooths me and the person when I sing. Children are not affect though..."

He said, looking down at Inka.

Nuuchi said:
"Oh look at you! Yug-yug-yug-yug! You catch on fast!" Skip enjoying the dance partner and laughing with her "though you don't have to try and act as big as me, just let the rhythm move you" he says playfully to her @Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis laughed, and moved with the rythm. She did a backflip, and shifted as she did. She danced in her wolf form, and it looked funky as all hell.​

Luna smiled, feeling calmed by Inkas interest in Caua.

"Well, that's curious."

She paused.

"So why do you and your sister have different shifter forms?"

@Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:
Luna smiled, feeling calmed by Inkas interest in Caua.
"Well, that's curious."

She paused.

"So why do you and your sister have different shifter forms?"

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua shrugged again.

"My grandpa was a lion shifter, and so was my dad, but my grandma was a wolf shifter. Then.... Yeah."

He said. He could sence that she was calm. Energy was bouncing off Inka, though.​

Luna crossed her arms to cover herself, shyness creeping up on her again.

Her gaze shifted from Inka to Cauas body.

Blush came upon her face again.

"So I assume you plan on staying in my territory?"

She questioned innocently as Luna tried to pull her eyes away from him.

@Supermegabrenda2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back