• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Inka-Grace opened a single eye, watching the two with a confused expression. She got to her feet, her muzzle scraping against the floor as she sniffed the ground, edging away from her mother and the stranger. Having completely ignored the man's humming- mostly because her hearing wasn't too great anyway, because she was a newborn- she continued to walk away, not hearing her mother protest in any way.

Was there something wrong with her mother? Why was she acting so strangely? She shrugged it off. Inka didn't know much, she was only a baby anyway. Her feet slowly brushed against the dirt until she was a few metres away, her tail dragging along the river bank.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Felicity smiled at Shaw, and continued to hold him closely. She lifted her gaze to meet his eyes, and then down to his chest to examine his wounds. Gently, she peaked through the bandages, trying her best not to hurt him in any way. Although raw and sore looking, they looked to be healing, even if it was a slow healing process.

Releasing the bandages, and softly putting them back down, her gaze darted to his hand, and she grabbed it, and then squeezed it reassuringly. "You're healing." She smiled, curling her body up against his side. "But you should rest. Stop worrying about everyone else in the pack for the moment, okay? You're hurt, and you need to sleep. Promise me you'll stay here and rest?"

@akumashioni

(His wounds actually heal much faster than normal, even for a shifter.)

Shaw smiled at felicity's protective nature, he found it extremely adorable that this tiny woman found it necessary to protect him.

"I can't promise you that, I might have to break that promise and I'd feel awful. Lets just say I'll take it easy huh?" He squeezed her hand back and winked at her.

@xxbetaspiritxx

"Hm. You better." She pouted, resting her head against his good shoulder. Her eyes fluttered up to him, and she yawned before nuzzling her cheek against his shoulder. The position they were currently in was very comfortable for Felicity, and she felt reluctant to move at all. "So stubborn." She joked, poking his nose.

@akumashioni

He lifted his head up and bit her finger gently, "not stubborn.. Determined."

He softly placed his now recovering hand on her cheek and kissed her. "Speaking of which, i need to find a cure for my affliction soon." He had no idea where to start or what cured it, but he hoped that one day he would meet someone who did.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Adamik continued to watch, not ears but eyes set, focused, on the group. He was surprised when the younger one drifted from the two, and his grin grew wider. Perhaps not a bird, perhaps he didn't have to jump five feet in the air or more, but it would do.

Shifting, the caracal watched, wondering how close the small pup would get before he could snatch it and carry it off.

This was going to be fun.

@xxbetaspiritxx

sorryamiallowedtodothislmao

im not gonna like

kill inka ofc not

Last edited by a moderator:
Felicity nodded, leaning forwards and kissing him once more. "Can I help you to find the cure?" A smile beamed on her face. She would want nothing more than to help her mate to find the cure to his disease, which would mean that they could finally bond. "I won't be taking no for an answer, I thought I should clarify." She joked.

@akumashioni

Inka-Grace saw the Caracal, her eyes narrowing. She had never seen a cat like creature before, and so was extremely intrigued.

Again, she didn't hear her mother protesting at all, and so she let her small frame edge closer to the strange smelling cat, her tail wagging playfully behind her. Her innocence was captured on her facial expression as she grew to touching distance. Her muzzle lifted, and-being the gentle, tiny, kind pup she was- she nuzzled it against the creatures warm fur, completely oblivious to its aims.

@Yewitz

YeahyoucandowhateveryouwishmwuahahaExceptfromkillmycharacter

He crouched lower when the pup came nearer, just about to run out and grab it, when it set it's eyes on him. It's large, innocent, playful eyes. His fur stood on end and his ears fell back as the pup came closer, and eventually, was nuzzling her nose into his fur.

The most Adam could do was hiss at her, though he wasn't sure she'd listen, or hear, for that matter. Now he didn't feel like stealing her from the two. She was small and warm, and now all he wanted to do was curl around her and literally use her as a tiny dog pillow.

@xxbetaspiritxx

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Felicity nodded, leaning forwards and kissing him once more. "Can I help you to find the cure?" A smile beamed on her face. She would want nothing more than to help her mate to find the cure to his disease, which would mean that they could finally bond. "I won't be taking no for an answer, I thought I should clarify." She joked.
@akumashioni
"Only if you happen to know the cure for alpha rabies." He said sarcastically.

He doubted very seriously that she would, but wondered regardless. He felt a nagging at his gut and we wanted desperately to go investigate, but fought his urge and continued to lie beside felicity.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Inka-Grace's head cocked to the side slightly, and one of her ears pricked when she heard him hiss. However, she didn't do much about it, she hadn't even realised it was a threat. Her eyes caught his tail, and she leaped over, excitedly playing with it, gently leaping around it.

When she paused to yawn, she decided to stop playing around, and instead crawled to his front, leaning her side against his chest. Inka made a few comforted grunts, her gaze shifting back up to his interesting green eyes. Her own purple ones were fixed onto his, she was completely engulfed in intrigue.

@Yewitz

Felicity shook her head lightly. "I'm afraid to say I do not, but I would like to help find a cure." She smiled reassuringly, planting a soft kiss onto his cheek. All she could hope was that the cure would be easy to find. The sooner, the better. Felicity knew that if she didn't help to find the cure, she would regret it. She wanted to help, she currently felt useless.

In the old pack, she usually had most of the attention for being betrothed to Shaw, all of the girls wanted to befriend her in order to become closer to Shaw. She was far from useless in that pack.

@akumashioni

His short tail thumped against the ground when the wolf jumped at it, and, surprisingly, he let her. He had shifted to lay down, tucking his front paws under his chest and watching her with interest.

Adamik was also intrigued, large, tufted ears twisting to listen if she made any sound. He didn't snap at her as she came back to lay down and lean against him, staring right back at her. Hesitantly, he leaned down and purred, while beginning to groom her. He wasn't snuggling up to a tall, muscley man, and he wasn't exactly the one snuggling up to someone. It was quite the other way around, but it could do.

@xxbetaspiritxx

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Felicity shook her head lightly. "I'm afraid to say I do not, but I would like to help find a cure." She smiled reassuringly, planting a soft kiss onto his cheek. All she could hope was that the cure would be easy to find. The sooner, the better. Felicity knew that if she didn't help to find the cure, she would regret it. She wanted to help, she currently felt useless.
In the old pack, she usually had most of the attention for being betrothed to Shaw, all of the girls wanted to befriend her in order to become closer to Shaw. She was far from useless in that pack.

@akumashioni
He thought about how she might be able to help him and frowned slightly.

"Maybe.. I just have no idea where to start."

He looked a bit sad but perked up when she kissed his cheek.

"Thank you.. Maybe I should talk to the healers, they oughtta know something."

He couldn't sleep so he sat up and began working out, doing one handed push ups and such, obviously compensating for his various wounds.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Inka-Grace lay down, his purring comforting her greatly. She allowed him to groom her, her dark fur was reasonably clean anyway, so she happily let him do whatever he wished. Her ears twisted at the purrs grumbling from his chest, and she pressed her ear against him, listening to the sound muffled by his fur.

Inka was beginning to like this creature, he seemed kind enough. Maybe even more so than her mother. She adored the sounds he was making, and tried to mimick the purrs, but they just sounded like soft grumbles. Stretching her tiny frame, she rolled onto her side, her muzzle buried into his chest fur. Inka didn't want to fall asleep, but could feel herself doing so.

@Yewitz

His eyes drifted shut as he continued to groom her, peeking an eye open when she tried to mimick his purrs, and he thought it was adorable. He was definitely not going to hurt this pup, no matter how hungry he might've been. He hadn't eaten in a while, but he could hunt later.

He noticed when the pup shifted onto her side, her muzzle buried in the fur on his chest, and he laid his head down carefully on her side, hoping he didn't somehow crush her. His eyes closed again, and just like Inka-Grace was beginning to fall asleep, he was, too.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity watched as his spirit lifted, especially after she had kissed his cheek.

A chuckle escaped her lips when she saw he had began to work out, but she then frowned. "Show off." She joked, sending him a small wink. But soon after, she frowned a little. "Be careful Shaw, remember you're going to take it easy, right?"

Her large, tired eyes blinked in confusion, as she watched.

@akumashioni

(WHEN YOUR BABY DOESNT KNOW WHAT STRANGER DANGER IS BUT THAT DAMN SIREN MADE YOU LEAVE HER ON THE DAMN SHORE ANYWAY!!!)

; ;) )) @Jasil don't worry adam just wants snuggles

snuggles are amaze

he lives for snuggles he will murder someone for snuggles))

Inka-Grace's eyes jolted open when she felt the cat's head on her side, but she soon calmed down, allowing her body to relax at his touch. He didn't seem dangerous at all to her, and she felt grateful for that. Not that she would've noticed anyway.

Soon enough, her body fell limp as she was dragged into the world of sleep, calmed more by his grooming and purring. In her sleep, she attempted to groom him too, lapping at his fur where her muzzle lay. She didn't know or understand how to, but she managed to groom a very small area of fur.

@Yewitz

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Felicity watched as his spirit lifted, especially after she had kissed his cheek.
A chuckle escaped her lips when she saw he had began to work out, but she then frowned. "Show off." She joked, sending him a small wink. But soon after, she frowned a little. "Be careful Shaw, remember you're going to take it easy, right?"

Her large, tired eyes blinked in confusion, as she watched.

@akumashioni
"This is taking it easy, you think I became this strong by sitting around all day? I have to maintain myself or I'll become useless around here." He continued doing one armed push ups and mountain climbers, a disturbing amount of crunches and a scary amount of one armed pull ups on the doorframe. After about 45 minutes he finally walked to the fridge and drank a bottle of water.

he had seen felicity watching him and smiled, he would have shown off more but his arm and chest hurt like hell. "I should be fine in a couple days, can't take me down with claws that small." He balled up his hurt hand and winced. @xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity shook her head in disbelief, a smirk plastered across her face. "Small claws? You really think they were small? Those very claws ripped your beautiful body to pieces." She pouted playfully, watching as he winced. "Shaw! I know that's hurting you, please be very careful. I can't stand it when you get hurt." Slowly, she stretched, twisting her back around until it clicked, and her spine was filled with a cooling relief. She did the same to her hands, clicking the joints in her knuckles. It was a bad habit of hers.

@akumashioni

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Felicity shook her head in disbelief, a smirk plastered across her face. "Small claws? You really think they were small? Those very claws ripped your beautiful body to pieces." She pouted playfully, watching as he winced. "Shaw! I know that's hurting you, please be very careful. I can't stand it when you get hurt." Slowly, she stretched, twisting her back around until it clicked, and her spine was filled with a cooling relief. She did the same to her hands, clicking the joints in her knuckles. It was a bad habit of hers.
@akumashioni
"You think I'm beautiful?" He blushed and smiled wide. He laughed as she popped her back, "doesn't that hurt?"

He knew she didn't like to see him in pain, but shaw was quite literally a magnet for it.

No matter what he did or where he went, pain followed, be it physical or emotional.

"You have to not worry so much darling, I'm strong, I'll be ok." He sat down beside her and put his hurt arm around her waist, "It's you I'm worried about.. In this world, ya can't trust anybody." He shook his head a little, "maybe you can trust some people.."

@xxbetaspiritxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back