• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Jasil said:
Luna smirked and splashed Caua playfully before swimming a safe distance away.
"Oops sorry did I splash you? Oh dear."

She pretended to be in distress but then her grin reappeared

Caua

Caua lifted his head, and growled playfully. He dove under the water. You could not see him. He had disapeared. A few seconds later, Caua placed his hands on your back.

"Gotcha."

He laughed, and swam backwards.​

KaalysBR said:
Geralt's forehead was also bleeding but he didn't give any indications of having noticed it as Dante backed away from him,his eyes cold as he pulled himself to his feet,standing in front of the man.
He took a step forward,ready to attack again. But he stopped in his tracks as he looked at Dante,blinking with slight confusion as he left his soldier mode. That had never happened before,and the healer seemed to be the only person who ever caused that effect.

"I...can we take a break,baby? I will start again soon."

@loyalwolf
"Right of course. I think it's best if we do take a break and maybe grab done water." Dante shuffles inside and grabs two bottles of water and throws one st Geralt. "So how did I do fighting-wise? Considering I'm a healer?"

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua lifted his head, and growled playfully. He dove under the water. You could not see him. He had disapeared. A few seconds later, Caua placed his hands on your back.

"Gotcha."

Luna yelped and turned quickly.

She let out a little growl, starting to swim after Caua.

"This is a bit childish."

She called out to him.

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

"Gotcha."

She called out to him.

Jasil said:

She called out to him.

Caua

Caua smiled.

"I know it is."

He swam towards her, and dove. He placed his hands on her sides, his head on her belly. He lifted her out of the water.

"Heyooo!"

He said rather loudly, and dropped her into the water.​

Diana sat on Violet's lap,kissing her deeply and only stopping once her mate spoke. She allowed her lips to linger for a moment before pulling back gently.
"Hunting sounds interesting,my sun and stars. I admit I haven't done that often in my life. But a child..." She bit her lower lip silently,considering the idea. "I hadn't considered the possibility yet. I don't feel like I'm ready but...I will be one day."

She kissed Violet's hand gently,feeling the scent of her lover. Her eyes rose with some uncertainty.

"Do you think I would be a good mother? I know you have all the necessary characteristics but...I'm not so sure about myself."

----

Alec ran upstairs immediately as he heard Faolin's voice,standing near the bed with a sigh of relief. He was starting to be worried that he wouldn't wake up at all,but felt some relief knowing that he did.

"Hi,Faolin. C'mon,let's head upstairs. You need to eat,and I'm not hearing a discussion in this. I will make breakfast for us both."

He supported Faolin's weight by holding his arm,helping him go downstairs.
Looking at Dianna Violet nodded silently. She kissed her mate gently then listened to her love speak very gently. Dianna's eyes were uncertain as she kissed Violet's hand then spoke again. Violet listened looking into Dianna's eyes and blushed at her compliment. Softly she kissed her mate and allowed her white wolf to groom Dianna's as she spoke. "Dianna you would be a good mother. Much better then I am. You are sweet, gentle, kind, considerate, and concerned. You would do better then me your the healer I am the protector. I would hardly be a good mom I believe but you must imagine the pup we adopt is ours and love him as such and we will do fine together. We can wait until you think your ready."
---

Looking at Alec Faolin was about to argue when Alec cut him off with his words. Faolin sighed out loud and then continued with him upstairs. He sighed loudly then followed. He wasn't going to argue with him. He smiled then chuckled as he followed Alec silently not saying anything.

@KaalysBR

Adam had eventually gone off, away from the camp. He headed to where he smelled water, and even heard voices. Eventually he came out to a river, and there were figures playing in the water nearby. Watching with interest, he still kept his distance, sinking down to the ground and laying on his stomach as he watched.

@Supermegabrenda2 @Jasil

Luna let out a shriek as she fell.

Swimming up and gasping for air she moved the dripping purple mess from her face.

Luna stared at Caua, eyes wide.

"I can't believe you did that!"

She swam closer to him and began trying to push the large man under the water.

@Supermegabrenda2

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasil said:
Luna let out a shriek as she fell.
Swimming up and gasping for air she moved the dripping purple mess from her face.

Luna stared at Caua, eyes wide.

"I can't believe you did that!"

She swam closer to him and began trying to push the large man under the water.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua shrieked, and grabbed her wrists. He dove under the water, and surfaced again, his nose inches from hers. He grinned.

"There, I went underwater."

He said, his hair all over the place.​

"You were embarrassingly skillful. With the right situation you could definitely kick the ass of a warrior like me."

Geralt drank the water,his eyes smiling to Dante as he fixed them on the healer. He had been holding back,but so did Dante. He imagined the healer didn't fought often,which was a shame. He was definitely good.

@loyalwolf

----

Diana smiled to Violet. She was the woman who could see all the best characteristics on herself,and love even the parts that were imperfect.

"You are the best part of me,Violet. If you love our child as much as you love me,you will definitely be an amazing mother."

She kissed her mate's neck,in the place where they would bite each other for the mating ritual. Diana liked words,but she found them very lacking when speaking to the female wolf. All the words in the English language weren't enough for describing Violet.

"Do you want to leave for the hunt now,my love?"

----

Alec tapped Faolin gently in the back,smiling back to him as they walked upstairs. He was still holding Faolin's hand so the wolf wouldn't fall down.

"That's my boy. Remember,I can still carry you around if I have to."

His tone was playful as he walked to the cupboards and grabbed all the ingredients necessary for a few pancakes,throwing them around with speed and skill. They were soon ready and he placed them in front of Failing,sitting by his side and learning his head against his the table.

@Lighthouse8477

Diana smiled to Violet. She was the woman who could see all the best characteristics on herself,and love even the parts that were imperfect.
"You are the best part of me,Violet. If you love our child as much as you love me,you will definitely be an amazing mother."

She kissed her mate's neck,in the place where they would bite each other for the mating ritual. Diana liked words,but she found them very lacking when speaking to the female wolf. All the words in the English language weren't enough for describing Violet.

----

Alec tapped Faolin gently in the back,smiling back to him as they walked upstairs. He was still holding Faolin's hand so the wolf wouldn't fall down.

His tone was playful as he walked to the cupboards and grabbed all the ingredients necessary for a few pancakes,throwing them around with speed and skill. They were soon ready and he placed them in front of Failing,sitting by his side and learning his head against his the table.
Looking at her mate Violet shivered and smiled. She blushed with Dianna's compliment as her wolf flicked her tail happily and wagged it. She looked at Dianna waiting feeling the coming kiss. She turned her neck upwards so her mark was more open to Dianna's kiss. The result Violet shook with pleasure and sighed as she waited until her love pulled away. Her heart within her beat quickly as she wanted so badly to raise a child with her love. But right now her love wasn't ready so until then. Hunting. She smiled as she allowed her wolf to overtake her as she formed and stated, "Yes let's go love." She flicked her tail happily.
---

Looking at Alec Faolin stated playfully, "Pick me up and I'll bite your head off." He smiled and chuckled then allowed himself to plop into a chair. Right now he let Alec care for him it wasn't like he had anything else to do besides Alec was a great friend. He sat waiting while Alec expertly made pankackes. Faolin's tummy growled and he looked at it and stated, "Thanks for the food Alex." He grinned happily for the first time in two days then frowned again and began eating.

@KaalysBR

Luna smiled triumphantly.

"Okay now I feel better."

She moved a piece of his hair from his eyes with a grin.

Suddenly realizing how close they were she moved back slightly.

@Supermegabrenda2

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy smiled at him, "if you stay, and they follow you here, we will protect you." His one eye glittered, "that's something I can promise." @akumashioni
"You think you can handle a genetically enhanced super shifter? Trained their entire life for combat?" He shook his head, the thought scared the shit out of him.

"They won't follow me here.." He hoped.

He stood up and met quincy's gaze, "Big strong hunter like you? Maybe you can protect me." He placed his hand on quincy's chest and shoved him playfully.

@MadameRedWolf

Diana chuckled with happiness as she felt the desire of her mate,her arms still wrapped around her neck. It was hard to muster the will to leave her mate's lap,but she did it with some difficulty. She was legitimately curious about hunting,and Violet seemed to be great at it.

"Okay,love. Let's go."

She pulled Violet along,excited like a young child.

----

Alec mockingly held his heart at Faolin's comment.

"Ouch. I can't believe you would do that with such a dear and handsome friend like me."

He chuckled and pulled some pancakes for himself,eating them with some syrup,smiling back to his friend. He was happy to finally see Faolin smiling,realizing for the first time how much he had missed his friend.

"Just so you know,I'm giving you a bath after we're done here. I don't want any dirty wolves around the house."

Jasil said:
Luna smiled triumphantly.
"Okay now I feel better."

She moved a piece of his hair from his eyes with a grin.

Suddenly realizing how close they were she moved back slightly.

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

(she basically melts in the inside when he sings. What would normally happen when a siren sings)

Caua swam behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist loosely, his chin on her shoulder. He hummed a soothing tune, loud enough so she could hear.​

Diana chuckled with happiness as she felt the desire of her mate,her arms still wrapped around her neck. It was hard to muster the will to leave her mate's lap,but she did it with some difficulty. She was legitimately curious about hunting,and Violet seemed to be great at it.
"Okay,love. Let's go."

She pulled Violet along,excited like a young child.

----

Alec mockingly held his heart at Faolin's comment.

"Ouch. I can't believe you would do that with such a dear and handsome friend like me."

He chuckled and pulled some pancakes for himself,eating them with some syrup,smiling back to his friend. He was happy to finally see Faolin smiling,realizing for the first time how much he had missed his friend.

"Just so you know,I'm giving you a bath after we're done here. I don't want any dirty wolves around the house."
Violet followed her mate chuckling as she watched her mate gather the mental strength to go with her on a hunt and not stay here and make love to her. She smiled at that thought and blushed then she wagged her tail then her mate began to pull her along like an exited child. Violet called out, "Slow down child you'll be the death of me one of these days. I swear you young'uns are always in a rush to get somewhere." Then she burst out laughing not able to keep a straight face. Her granny voice had been perfect.
---

Faolin look at Alec and asked, "Handsome? Please I have seen frogs with more charm then you." He chuckled. Honestly it felt good to chide Alec it kept his mind of...Drat he thought of her again! Why couldn't he shake her from his mind? He sighed loudly then heard the comment about dirty wolves around the house he forced a warning growl then smiled as he stated, "I won't argue I wouldn't win a fight right now anyways to weak." He grinned then continued eating.

@KaalysBR

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

(she basically melts in the inside when he sings. What would normally happen when a siren sings)

Caua swam behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist loosely, his chin on her shoulder. He hummed a soothing tune, loud enough so she could hear.​
Luna shuddered when he wrapped his arms around her. She felt exposed as they swam.

Hearing him sing in her ear her body instantly relaxed and Luna felt as if she was in a dream, she shut her eyes.

Complete bliss clouded her mind and she was vulnerable.

@Supermegabrenda2

Diana put out her tongue towards Violet,allowing herself a rare moment of playfulness.

"Sure,mom."

She pulled her clothes off,exposing her pale human body before shifting into her wolf form. It felt good to be an animal after so long,and Diana smiled towards the calling of the forest.

---

Alec laughed along with Faolin,pulling his hair away from his face to rise his green eyes to his friend.

"Please,the frogs are all a 7,tops. I'm easily a strong 8 in the beauty scale."

He chuckled when he heard the growl,happy to see some fighting was still on his friend. He would have to be a fighter if he was to make it,and Alec had no doubts that he was strong.

"You couldn't win against me even if you were strong,puny healer."

He laughed and pulled Faolin's waist so he would stand straight,leading him to the bathroom.

KaalysBR said:
"You were embarrassingly skillful. With the right situation you could definitely kick the ass of a warrior like me."
Geralt drank the water,his eyes smiling to Dante as he fixed them on the healer. He had been holding back,but so did Dante. He imagined the healer didn't fought often,which was a shame. He was definitely good.

@loyalwolf

----

----

@Lighthouse8477
"It's cause soldiers are very predictable. They spend countless hour reaction to situation the right way. Trail and error is there form of practice. I don't have that luxury, I have to use my knowledge of the human body and react using that. I like to think that makes me less predictable. Plus I fight dirty." He said with a small grin. The truth is Dante is known for his dirty trick and lacks the honor most warrior and soldiers have.

Quincy being a little tipsy from his drinks (he's a total lightweight) stumbled and grabbed his arm to steady himself, he felt like liquid fire ran up his arm when he touched Mickey. @akumashioni

"What an immense lack of honor. What else do you do dirty?"

Geralt had a wicked smile,his eyes turning to the forest with a wishing stare.

"There is no playing dirty in a clan fight,Dante. There is only you,your opponent and the responsibility of your entire clan's life in your hands. No time to play it by the rules."

He bit his lower lip for a while before turning to it. It was...almost a predicament? Probably his mind playing tricks on him,but still...

"Dante,I will have a short walk around the forest now. I will be back soon."

He walked away with impressive speed now,quickly disappearing amongst the trees.

(Will post that scene I mentioned soon
@loyalwolf )

As Quincy grabbed micky's arm, they both fell forward, Micky landing on top, looking distressed at first.

"You alright? Didn't think you'd fall like that, choice."

He smiled as he looked down, placing a hand on quincys chest seductively.

@MadameRedWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back