• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Geralt felt the air being pushed from his chest and a small tingle of fear surged in his mind,memories from childhood arising. But they were quickly pushed back by the concentration of the soldier,and Geralt used his head to headbutt Dante as he felt him against his shoulder.

@loyalwolf

Jasil said:
Luna could smell a different scent behind her. She turned and snarled, keeping Inka behind her.
"Who are you?!" She growled out, baring her teeth at the intruder

@Supermegabrenda2
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace was having fun rolling around in the dirt with her mother. Occasionally, she would lose balance and trip over her own paws, or her ears would flop into her eyes, causing her to fall and whimper. What made her whimper next was her mother's growl, and then suddenly being pushed behind her.
Her bright purple eyes widened, and she saw the new man. She didn't feel in danger at all around him, taking up on what seemed like positive vibes. She playfully leaped over to his feet, tugging at his trousers with a slight growl. Slowly, her eyes drifted to his tattoos, and she clearly seemed intrigued, releasing his poor trousers from her grip. He smelled strange, but she wasn't complaining as she weaved around his legs.

@Jasil @Supermegabrenda2
Jasil said:
Luna yelped and pulled her daughter back from the stranger.
"You are too curious!"

She barked out at her and then resumed keeping her eyes on the strange man

@xxbetaspiritxx @Supermegabrenda2

Caua

((Cauã Reymond is the Model's name. Look up recent pictures, because the old him is ugly as all hell xD ))

Caua looked up at the female.

"Who are you?!" She asked, snarling.

He heard the little cub whimper, and then come up to him. It pulled on his orange trousers, and Cua lifted his paw to be able to see it. He noted she looked up at his tattoos, and started weaving around his legs. His chest rumbled as he chuckled. The little cub was pulled away from him, her mother saying something. He shifted back, looking down at her. He put his hands in his pockets,

, he answered, his voice deep.

"I'm Caua, Isis's brother."

He stuck his hand out to shake, staring into her eyes.

(Quick reminder: He is also half siren xD Yet again: Sirens look appealing to anyone. Maybe not sexually, but godam they look good.)

KaalysBR said:
Geralt felt the air being pushed from his chest and a small tingle of fear surged in his mind,memories from childhood arising. But they were quickly pushed back by the concentration of the soldier,and Geralt used his head to headbutt Dante as he felt him against his shoulder.
@loyalwolf
Dante moved his arm from the throat but keep a strong bite on his shoulder. He felt his forehead begin to bleed but ignored it. He held on until his head began to hurt and figured he needs to get his head straight. He let go and back away from Geralt but kept a low stance. Normally in a real fight he would have some hidden tricks. He let out a growl in Gerald's direction.

Guinevere looked down at the lump of raw meat after Quincy had left. Despite the length of time that had passed between meals, she found that she had no appetite. Leaving it where it was, the caged feline turned away from the mound of flesh and walked over to the back wall of her cell where the shadows pooled.

It was true that her wounds were healing, courtesy of Quincy, but Guinevere's body temperature had risen more than normal and the area around Shaw's bite wound itched profusely.

"The blasted mongrel..." Guin growled as she settled down with her front paws tucked beneath the fur of her chest. The original plan had been to cause his wolf to lash out at the other members of the pack, but he had more control over the beast than she had anticipated. This also meant that he hadn't ripped out her throat, but the cougar was not in an appreciative mood.

"'I saved your life'... we will see about that." she muttered angrily, remembering Quincy's words. Even with all of her taunts and icy comments the one eyed wolf did not hate her, which was almost as odd as the fact that he had persuaded the alpha into sparing her life for the moment. Crimson's concern for her welfare was slightly understandable; he wanted a worthy fight. Quincy on the other hand gained nothing from this but grief.

Her tail flicked angrily. 'what does he want?'

Luna shifted, ignoring the cool air on her bare body.

She glanced at the males form and couldn't help a smirk that pulled on the corners of her mouth.

Handsome

She cautiously reached out and shook the mans hand, holding Inka in the other.

"Luna, Luna north."

She stated simply as she relaxed.

@Supermegabrenda2

Last edited by a moderator:
(Short replies, sorry, I'm going to bed:((( )

Felicity nodded tiredly, her balled fists rubbing her eyes as she turned around, facing the other way. Her lips parted for a loud yawn, and she then fell straight back asleep, cuddling Shaw's pillow close. His scent was lingering on it.

@akumashioni

Inka-Grace looked bewildered when her mother pulled her away, she enjoyed playing with that man. He seemed interesting in a very weird way, she couldn't quite understand why, but then again, she was a puppy. Holding her muzzle high in the air, she whined, her large, floppy ears pinning against the sides of her head.

@Jasil

Geralt's forehead was also bleeding but he didn't give any indications of having noticed it as Dante backed away from him,his eyes cold as he pulled himself to his feet,standing in front of the man.

He took a step forward,ready to attack again. But he stopped in his tracks as he looked at Dante,blinking with slight confusion as he left his soldier mode. That had never happened before,and the healer seemed to be the only person who ever caused that effect.

"I...can we take a break,baby? I will start again soon."

@loyalwolf

Shaw approached Luna and the random newcomer, he towered behind Luna and glared down menacingly at the man she was talking to.

"State your business." He knew Luna was a little relaxed but he wasn't.

@Jasil @Supermegabrenda2

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasil said:
Luna shifted, ignoring the cool air on her bare body.
She glanced at the males form and couldn't help a smirk that pulled on the corners of her mouth.

Handsome

She cautiously reached out and shook the mans hand, holding Inka in the other.

"Luna, Luna north."

She stated simply as she relaxed.

@Supermegabrenda2
akumashioni said:
Shaw approached Luna and the random newcomer, he towered behind Luna and glared down menacingly at the man she was talking to.
"State your business." He knew Luna was a little relaxed but he wasn't.

@Jasil @Supermegabrenda2

Caua

(How tall is Shaw? Caua is 6'7)

Caua smiled.

"Luna. What a beutiful name. Same as it's owner." He lifted her hand, and placed a kiss on it. His lips were soft like silk, and so were his hands. He stepped back, looking at the man straight in the eye.

"I am greeting her the way I was taught to treat any other female, sir. Is there a problem?"

His jaw tensed, and he arched one eyebow upwards.

A deep blush formed on Luna's face and she jumped at Shaws arrival.

"Shaw, I thought you were with your mate...?"

She was curious at how Shaw always seemed to be away from Felicity.

Luna glanced back to the large male and her blush returned.

@akumashioni @Supermegabrenda2

Kira yawned as she came awake and instantly, her cheeks flushed to realize she'd fallen asleep on guard. She changed a growl to wake herself up and rose to her feet, stretching for a few minutes before settling back down. The cougar was being awfully quiet, she noticed as she flicked her ears, looking toward the door. With a sigh, the she-wolf sat back down and began to scrape a picture into the floor with her claw, quietly working out the features of a large wolf howling from the top of a cliff.

(Shaw looked up at the man.)

xD

"Of course there's a problem, you're not greeting any other female. If your business is purely casual then please, join us in the main hall." He never broke the mans gaze, shaw's eyes revealed a hard conviction, he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Felicity is asleep boss."

@Jasil @Supermegabrenda2

Quincy paused, "well for the most part yes. Unless you upset one of the healers. They can get scary, Dante once paralyzed Shaw because his wolf wouldn't sit still long enough to be treated." He smiled and filled two bowls with spaghetti and put a slice of garlic bread in each. He sat one bowl down in front of Mickey, and say down himself "enjoy". He said softly. He started with the Ale, taking a few drinks before eating some food. @akumashioni

Jasil said:
A deep blush formed on Luna's face and she jumped at Shaws arrival.
"Shaw, I thought you were with your mate...?"

She was curious at how Shaw always seemed to be away from Felicity.

Luna glanced back to the large male and her blush returned.

@akumashioni @Supermegabrenda2
akumashioni said:
(Shaw looked up at the man.)
xD

"Of course there's a problem, you're not greeting any other female. If your business is purely casual then please, join us in the main hall." He never broke the mans gaze, shaw's eyes revealed a hard conviction, he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Felicity is asleep boss."

@Jasil @Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua glanced down at Luna, and winked. Looking up at the man, he answered.

"I don't feel like going inside. It is nice out here. Not too cold, not too hot."

He said, and crossed his arms.

"Besides, I might go for a swim later. Who knows."​

Luna glanced between the males and gave a slight snicker.

Testosterone.

"Shaw, stand down. Everything is fine. I see no hostile intentions going on."

She shrugged and tried not to look at the new man, afraid she'd blush again.

Micky was a careful eater, taking his time and enjoying the meal. "This is delicious! Thanks mate!" He asked a few light questions like how old he was and how long he had been here. @MadameRedWolf

Shaw nodded and bowed slightly, "as you wish." He didn't like her alone, but her word was law.

He returned to his cabin and lie down beside felicity, snuggling in close.

@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

Quincy paused cheering his food thoughtfully, "well I'm twenty two, I've been here for about three weeks..." He shrugged, "how about your self. What pack did you come from?" @akumashioni

Jasil said:
Luna glanced between the males and gave a slight snicker.
Testosterone.

"Shaw, stand down. Everything is fine. I see no hostile intentions going on."

She shrugged and tried not to look at the new man, afraid she'd blush again.
akumashioni said:
Micky was a careful eater, taking his time and enjoying the meal. "This is delicious! Thanks mate!" He asked a few light questions like how old he was and how long he had been here. @MadameRedWolf
Shaw nodded and bowed slightly, "as you wish." He didn't like her alone, but her word was law.

He returned to his cabin and lie down beside felicity, snuggling in close.

@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

Caua

Caua watched the man go, and snickered. He ran his fingers through his hair, and looked down at the lady.

"Anyways, I assume you are the Alpha?"

He said, bending down almost unoticibly.​

"I'm from the Morano clan, south of here, known for their influence... My father had his fingers in everyone's pockets." "Scum.."

He sighed and looked up at Quincy, "ever heard of Mercurial?" (Mercurial is a shifter organization run by micky's dad, it's worth billions.) @MadameRedWolf

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Caua

Caua watched the man go, and snickered. He ran his fingers through his hair, and looked down at the lady.

"Anyways, I assume you are the Alpha?"

He said, bending down almost unoticibly.​
Luna nodded, shifting her pup from one hand to the other.

"That's correct, Alpha, founder, caretaker... All that jazz."

She gave a slight grin and looked around at the camp, it had been a long time since she actually stopped to appreciate all she'd built.

"Oh um, your sister, she uh didn't mention you were joining her here."

Luna's eyes drifted back to Caua's

Diana felt the softness of her mate's voice in her mind,sighing with happiness. Instead of answering through their mental link,she walked to their house and found Violet eating breakfast. She wrapped her arms around her mate's waist and kissed her softly in the neck.
"Good morning,my sun and stars."

Her face blushed lightly when she thought about all they did last night. The sensation of Violet's hands was still all over her body.
(Sorry I wasn't On anything happen with Alec and Faolin?)
Silently Violet looked at her plate then began eating her mate hadn't replied but that was because she was coming here to meet her. Pouring on the maple syrup liberally Violet glanced up as Dianna came in and smiled lovingly and knowingly. She waited until her mate wrapped her arms around her waist to greet her. Dianna kissed her neck and Violet moaned softly with pleasure still sensitive from their last night's love making. She heard her mate use that adoring term that always made her blush. She smiled as she replied, "Mourning love. You look especially stunning this mourning." She blushed still remembering her mates touch on her body still feeling her soft hands running over her and she shivered and blushed her wolf mentally wagging it's tail and blushing so deep it actually showed through her wolf's fur. She felt a wave of love and pleasure that caused tears to come to her eyes as she whispered, "I love you Dianna." Just those words held weight enough to crush a mountain.

@KaalysBR

"Yes, please."

He accepted the second drink and began sipping it.

"Mercurial is an organization, they take shifters powers and give them to the government to breed super soldiers. It's bloody fuckin wrong mate!" He left his pack 4 days ago, running north into Luna's camp.

"I'd stop him but I'm no use alone, didn't plan on askin you lot for help, figured I'd just move on.." @MadameRedWolf

Jasil said:
Luna nodded, shifting her pup from one hand to the other.
"That's correct, Alpha, founder, caretaker... All that jazz."

She gave a slight grin and looked around at the camp, it had been a long time since she actually stopped to appreciate all she'd built.

"Oh um, your sister, she uh didn't mention you were joining her here."

Luna's eyes drifted back to Caua's

Caua

Caua looked into her eyes, grinning sheepishly.

"Oh...Uh...Yeah... I broke her mascara, so she's kinda pissed at me..."

He rubbed the back of his neck, and looked to the isde, biting his lip.

"Needless to say, she is extremely pissed at me..."​

Luna let out a twinkling laugh.

"She's angry over a little makeup? That's cute."

She grinned and put her weight on one leg.

Luna began examining his tattoos without knowing it. She felt the urge to touch them but instead held Inka tight.

@Supermegabrenda2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back