• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Canagan watched with interest as Isis went past them and into the water. He was quiet, his head on his paws, when she successfully caught a fish, but his eyes showed jealousy.

Canagan raised his head when she came back and placed a soaked shirt beside him, then looked to Skip as he spoke. He seemed to be considering it. Getting up once more, he went over to where his clothes lay, and somehow managed to pick them up, before slowly moving behind Skip, his tail wagging slightly.

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2

Quincy stiffened, "I came to check of your wounds, Guinevere. If your comfortable epnough to insult the wolf that saved your life I'm sure your healing fine." Quincy went back upstairs and grabbed more hamburger and returned to the cell depositing it unceremoniously in front of Guinevere. "I'll be back to check on you soon." He turned tail and trotted back up the stairs. @Juju

Quincy wandered to his cabin- which happened to be the one Shaw sent Mickey to. He was to tired to notice, and since he's been sleeping in the cell near Guinevere till tonight, he could only barely pick up his own scent. He went in, lightly pushing the door open and going into the living room. He shifted and searched around for his sweat pants and pulled them on. He flicked on a lamp, and lay on the couch with a book, it was blue and white and read "frozen" in the front. It wasn't long before he passed out with the cheesy werewolf romance open on his chest. @akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
Geralt opened his eyes as he heard Dante speaking. His face was still leaning against Dante's chest,and he wished for the feeling of human contact right now. The sounds of Dante's heart beating calmed him.

"I imagined you were somehow related to an Alpha,you have that feeling about you. Also the way you make plans...it comes from your intelligence itself,but also from your heritage."

He sighed,pulling back and biting his lower lip.

"I will consider that." He wouldn't,but he didn't want to argue. "I will go make your plans."

He rose and picked some papers and pen that were lying around, starting to make an incredibly realistic draw of his plan's territory.

"I'm putting my clan in front of you,making them vulnerable to the wolves. I know you understand that means I trust you completely.

@loyalwolf

"Yeh my father was the alpha of my pack and I was his second son. Originally he wanted me to take over as gamma of the pack with my brother as alpha." Dante knew that Geralt was tired and need to relax. He went to the kitchen and boiled a pot of hot water. He went over to Geralt and massaged his shoulders. "Consider it a fair trade since you know the ins and out of this pack. Plus if I wanted to attack your pack...I would just use catnip" he kept a close eye on what Geralt was writing. "You know there is a chance this could lead to a war. War is never a good thing but are you prepared to do whatever it take to win."

"Go ahead mate, no one's looking" skip says to canagan as he sits up straight trying to cover him as much as possible. He couldn't imagine the embarrassment he would have if someone were to see him. He was also afraid he'd lose trust for him if he didn't block him well enough or make sure no one saw. "You ok back there?" @Yewitz

Geralt chuckled at the catnip comment,leaning against Dante's body as he felt the massage in his shoulder. He didn't stop the drawing,tracing the outside lines with the calmness of someone who did draws for a long time.

"You would make an amazing gamma. And I wouldn't have attacked your pack,even before I knew you. Not only for moral reasons,but also because the strength of your warriors is impressive." He considered Dante's question before answering. "I'm willing to die. There is an enormous possibility that this will happen. But I'm not willing to sacrifice your pack. I will see all the points of this attack before I even consider the idea."

@loyalwolf

He nodded, and went behind him, quickly shifting, and beginning to dress. "I'm fine," He murmured softly when Skip asked if he was alright, having a bit of struggle pulling his pants up. He finally succeeded, then picked his shirt off of the ground, scooting back into view as he slipped it over his head.

"Thanks, Skip." He said, his face a faint pink. "Sorry you had to do that, though.." Then, his gaze drifted to where Isis was, and he saw a book in her hands while he rested in the water. He immediately recognized it, and shrieked. "Hey! You could destroy that! I haven't even begun to read it yet!"

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2

KaalysBR said:
Geralt chuckled at the catnip comment,leaning against Dante's body as he felt the massage in his shoulder. He didn't stop the drawing,tracing the outside lines with the calmness of someone who did draws for a long time.
"You would make an amazing gamma. And I wouldn't have attacked your pack,even before I knew you. Not only for moral reasons,but also because the strength of your warriors is impressive." He considered Dante's question before answering. "I'm willing to die. There is an enormous possibility that this will happen. But I'm not willing to sacrifice your pack. I will see all the points of this attack before I even consider the idea."

@loyalwolf
"I would laught about catnip...with the right mixture it can be just as strong as wolfs bane. On top of that it can be a narcotic or a poison." He stopped his massage and then went to make two cups of sleepy time tea. He places it infront of Geralt."I have the training of a gamma but I'm not a gamma at heart. I'm a healer who just knows his way around a fight and war. Your willing to sacrifice your life but are you willing to sacrifice some of your own pack."

"They are my pack. Fighting for me comes with the job." Geralt sounded annoyed now,although it was obvious that he was annoyed at himself. "And look at me now,I'm sounding exactly like my father."

He didn't reply to the poison comment,but he drank the tea in a single sip,knowing that those usually didn't work on him.

@loyalwolf

KaalysBR said:
"They are my pack. Fighting for me comes with the job." Geralt sounded annoyed now,although it was obvious that he was annoyed at himself. "And look at me now,I'm sounding exactly like my father."
He didn't reply to the poison comment,but he drank the tea in a single sip,knowing that those usually didn't work on him.

@loyalwolf
"Don't be upset...learning to be an alpha is different then being an alpha. Stressing yourself out and worry about being like your father is just going to hinder your mindset. Just know you have to inspire strength, loyalty and respect."

Man this man is still stressing himself out. That when Dante got an idea. " hey how about we spar a little. That should lift your mood. Plus I have sparred and trained in ages."

"No worries mate" skip smiles wide at canagan. He flips the fish over on the flame when he hears him making a fuss so he looks to see what's happening. "Isis, just causing trouble, are ya? Come on, give the man his book back." Skip wasnt sure if she was playing with him or if she was trying to be a pain @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

Geralt was surprised at the question. He hadn't spared for a long time hinself. Usually,when Geralt fought,it wasn't simply for training. It was a real battle,meaning life or death. And so far he had won all of those.

"Sure. Just take it easy on me,wolf." A shadow of his usual humor appeared in his face.

@loyalwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
Geralt was surprised at the question. He hadn't spared for a long time hinself. Usually,when Geralt fought,it wasn't simply for training. It was a real battle,meaning life or death. And so far he had won all of those.
"Sure. Just take it easy on me,wolf." A shadow of his usual humor appeared in his face.

@loyalwolf
"I think it's you who should take it easy to me. I'm just a healer after all. Of course will do two rounds. One in human form and one in shifter form". He walk outside and stood waiting. "I'll let have the first move tiger."

Geralt nodded,staying still in front of Dante as he waited for his attack. His eyes went up and down the healer's body by pure reflex,identifying weak spots in his stand.

@loyalwolf

KaalysBR said:
Geralt nodded,staying still in front of Dante as he waited for his attack. His eyes went up and down the healer's body by pure reflex,identifying weak spots in his stand.
@loyalwolf
Dante realized how closely he was watching. Dante looked over Geralt body and found a medium size bruise on his ribs. He used his leg to give Geralt a nice kick. He was testing him out and didn't want to rush in. He then aimed to lunch one to the gut and one to the upper chest.

Once Luna collected her child she shifted herself and the pup then began playing and training with her daughter in the center of camp. They growled and barked, enjoying the day.

After a bit of waiting, he just gave up and shrugged. "Eh.." He sighed, "She's reading it. Surely she won't drop it.." Looking back to Skip, he tilted his head, eyes curious. "How are you doing?" Canagan asked, smiling. "Do you think we should head back and try to meet a few people soon?" Surprisingly, he was suggesting they go and meet others. He bet no one would expect him to do that. As he spoke, his smile grew wider, like he was truly fine with speaking to the other, and comfortable.

@Nuuchi

Shaw tried his best to answer felicity's question. "It's not about threat, or food.. He just loves killing." He lie back and rested, he damn sure needed it, and he damn sure deserved it. @xxbetaspiritxx

Micky was lying down in bed when he heard the door open and smelled Quincy come inside, he was confused but excited nonetheless.

"Quincy? What are you doing here?" He was shirtless again, this time wearing athletic shorts.

Quincy was folded up with a book on his chest so he picked up the book and lightly shook Quincy awake.

"Oi mate, ya stumbled into my cabin and passed out." He said it factually, rather than scoldingly.

@MadameRedWolf

Skip was taken a bit by shock in canagans requrst but just goes back to smiling again "man your just full of surprises, Yug-yug-yug-yug! Of course we can go, but hows about we chow down first? Fish almost ready, and help yourself to some coffee" he says while giving him a friendly pat on the back @Yewitz

"I am..?" He murmured under his breath, moving a hand to scratch the back of his neck. "Okay! I don't mind that!" Canagan chirped happily, amber eyes wide. "Though.. I'm not the biggest fan of coffee.. I mean- I've never really tried it.. But, eh.." The boy shrugged, puffing out a cheek.

@Nuuchi

Geralt didn't move away from the hits. Instead he blocked them with his arms,taking the hits against his upper muscles as they absorbed the impact.

His kick came immediately after Dante's action,aimed towards a weak point in the healer's knees.

@loyalwolf

Felicity nodded, understanding that she should stop asking questions on a clearly sore topic. "You should sleep. Rest will help to heal your wounds." She smiled, stretching her legs out, and then curling them back up against her stomach.

All that she could think of was children, the children that Felicity and Shaw would create, and how they would act or what traits they would possess.

@akumashioni

"Coffee isnt the greatest ill admit, but the caffeine is nice! Yug-yug-yug-yug! If you want i can brew some more tea like yesterday? Shouldnt take too long seeing as the kettle is already nice and hot" skip says to canagan with a smile. He could tell hes starting to grow on him, and hes grown rather fond of him too. This is the first time skip has started to trust someone in many years, possibly even the first one other than his brother that he trusted.

Skip leans over and places a hand on canagans shoulder "Look bud" skip gets a little more serious and tries to be quiet"all we know of this pack is they have a nice alpha. we havent met the others yet so we dont know ifeveryone is going to be as kind hearted. What im getting at is worse case scenario if anyone ends up giving you a hard time holler for me and ill be there as fast as i am able to, ok?" @Yewitz

KaalysBR said:
Geralt didn't move away from the hits. Instead he blocked them with his arms,taking the hits against his upper muscles as they absorbed the impact.
His kick came immediately after Dante's action,aimed towards a weak point in the healer's knees.

@loyalwolf
Dante immediately reacted by stepping into the kick. He was able to diffuse the kick and take minimum damage. Now he was up close and personal with Geralt. He has a small smirk on his face and gave Geralt a quick kiss on the lips to distract him. Then moved to sweep his leg from under him and giving a hip throw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back