• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy ran a hand absently over where Mickey's was a moment ago, " no." He replied to the question, his eye showed only a moment of pain, " but yeah I came straight here to find my sister, she's the omega here, she's not technically mated, she's not marked, but it's obvious who he mate is. " a smile crossed his face, he was happy that his sister was happy, even if he seemed lost. @akumashioni
"your sister is here as well? Lucky you!" He imagined it must be nice having a family member in the pack.

"I'm gonna hang out here with the others for a while, care to join us?" He then rolled up his pant legs and stepped into the shallow water.

@MadameRedWolf

Quincy looked at him forlornly, " I wish I could, but I'm warden still. " he said sadly, he knew if he didn't go to guard Guinevere Luna would become angry at him- even if she didn't trust him. @akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy looked at him forlornly, " I wish I could, but I'm warden still. " he said sadly, he knew if he didn't go to guard Guinevere Luna would become angry at him- even if she didn't trust him. @akumashioni
"Suit yourself, choice, I'll be here." He winked at him from the water and turned back around. He really hoped he looked cool just now...

"Hey Isis, skip, let's have some fun."

@MadameRedWolf @Supermegabrenda2 @Nuuchi

Quincy realized he was gawking and turned away blushing. " I'll-I'll see you around, Mickey. " he turned and midstep, melted into his wolf form, a long legged cream/white wolf with one glowing blue eye, the other had a thick pink scar across it, more defined than his human form. He ran to the hall and pushed through the door, slipped down to the basement, and lay down next to the cage. "Guinevere are you awake" he asked the lion. @akumashioni @Juju

Felicity had waited outside of the hall, just like Shaw had asked, but she was still there after the wolves were introduced to Luna. Her eyes narrowed slightly, and she looked around. Which cabin was Shaw's? Felicity had never been in this part of the territory before, and so was clueless.

All she had expected was Shaw to talk to Luna, and that Luna would feed Inka-Grace, and then take her home again. Of course, some dilemma must've gotten in the way; Shaw better not be getting hurt when she told him not to. He seemed to want to protect everybody, and so it seemed that there wasn't any stopping him, and he usually got hurt.

Releasing a stressed sigh, Felicity calmed Inka back down, sitting at the side of the main hall and softly humming. She adored the baby, but they both seemed to be getting a little cold. Felicity didn't have many clothes besides her green t-shirt, so she just removed that, making a small blanket and wrapping Inka-Grace in it. It made felicity colder, as she was only sat in a bra and shorts, but it would make the small baby warmer, and that's what mattered more. Felicity's temperature began to drop considerably.

@akumashioni

Shaw is fully asleep.

Micky was on his way back to his own cabin when he noticed a young girl shivering, half naked with a baby.

"What's the matter with you?" His voice was a little condescending but worried. @xxbetaspiritxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Felicity looked startled, her eyes lifting to the stranger. She suddenly grew very worried; who was this man? What was he doing? Was he dangerous? Was he safe to be around? Where was Shaw?

"N-nothing....." She pulled Inka-Grace closer, not too worried about being semi-nude, but for the safety of the young baby. "I'm fine....Everything is fine." Reluctantly, she forced a smile and stood to her feet, moving past the man as quickly as she could, towards a random bunch of cabins.

@akumashioni

"Hey! Where ya goin?" He figured she knew what she was doing. "Tell shaw I said thanks for the cabin!" He could smell the similarities, she smelled of the same place as shaw. He went to his own cabin and went to sleep, more comfortable than he had been in years.

Shaw had woken momentarily, seeing felicity was missing again. He shrugged and opened the door to look outside.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity watched as the man left, and sighed in relief. Because of her shivering, Inka-Grace was also gently moving around in her arms. Felicity's eyes darted around each and every cabin in sight, trying to figure which one exactly was the one Shaw was staying in, and the one that she would also be staying in too.

After a few moments, she saw one of the doors open, and behind it was Shaw. Finally! "Shaw!" She scurried over, trying to make sure that the baby was comfortable. A wild smile lit across her face as she looked up at him.

@akumashioni

"Dear lord felicity, why are you out here freezing to death?" He cradled her and lifted her with inka in her arms, closing the door behind them.

"You're shivering." He set felicity in the blanket and held inka as she got warm.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity pouted, looking over at the two as she was wrapped into the blanket, cocooning herself in it. "I'm fine. Is Inka okay? Is she warm enough?" She asked, clearly worried for the small baby. Her large eyes widened, and her shivers became less obvious as her body became warm enough for her teeth to stop chattering. "Well, is the baby okay?"

In truth, Felicity felt like the baby, wrapped up in a blanket and lying across the bed.

@akumashioni

She wasn't even shivering, just staring up at shaws massive frame.

"She's fine, love." Shaw was in his usual birthday suit but had put on some boxers to look for felicity.

He never got cold however, so he let her take the blanket and after a while gave inka back to her.

He climbed into bed beside her and wrapped his massive arm around her waist. He was slightly overprotective of her, she was like a delicate flower, and he would never let harm befall her. @xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity cuddled into Shaw's arm and chest, holding Inka as gently and comfortably as she possibly could. Inka-Grace seemed to be completely fine, and was now snoring away in Felicity's grasp. The young woman smiled, her huge grey eyes lifting to look into Shaw's as he placed his arm around her small waist. Felicity was very thin , looking and feeling as if she would snap. Mentally, she was very, very strong, especially after her past. But, physically, she was very weak.

@akumashioni

(The perfect couple!)

"I can't wait to have a pup with you felicity, the night we bond will be the night we conceive."

He wondered what traits he would give his son, and what felicity would add. He hoped her eyes were passed along, he could stare into them forever.

He kissed her softly on the lips and whispered, "Thank you."

He rested his head on her shoulder and slid his hand up and down her side every now and again.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity smiled, feeling herself blush. "Part of the bonding is conceiving?" She asked, suddenly taken aback when Shaw had kissed her, but she still had enjoyed it. The thought of a puppy, or even several brought a wide smile to her face. If it was a daughter, she hoped the small girl wouldn't act as troublesome as she had as a child, that would be hard to handle. Felicity knew that she wouldn't be strict as a mother, because she was pretty laid back, unless her children or mate were in potential danger. Then she would get stubborn and psychotic.

Lifting a hand to the back of Shaw's head, she stroked his hair gently. "When will we bond?" She asked. "And when we do, does that mean your wolf won't hurt me? Or my wolf?"

@akumashioni

Skip gets up with groggy eyes and lets out a grumbling yawn as he stretches his long arms wide. Not really remembering where he was, but he doesnt frighten easy so it didnt bother him

When skip wakes up a bit more he reaches for a stick and starts poking at the fire which is just a few embers now until he kindles it and throws a few more logs on. Once the fire gets going again he uses his tea kettle to start a brew of coffee.

He gets all that settled then takes off his shirt and folds it neatly by the fire and shifts to his bear form then proceeds into the lake to catch a few fish. Even a few extra fish in case his new comrades, or anyone for that matter decided to join

"Conception isn't part of the bonding process, but i want to." "And that's the problem, my wolf is nearly uncontrollable already, when you begin the ritual I'm almost certain he will attack you."

He brushed her cheek lovingly, "I can't risk that.." He hoped he would find a cure for his disease soon, they would have to wait until then.

"Don't fret dear, all will be well.. And before you know it, we will be one. We will have our own family.." His eyes welled up with pride at the thought of his own family.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity nodded in agreement, not at all offended be the fact that his wolf would attack her. It was a disease, Afterall. But then, she frowned. "Why would your wolf attack me, when there wouldn't be any point to? I mean, I'm not a potential threat, I'm not fatty enough to possibly be a meal.....I understand that your wolf just attacks, but....maybe it won't....If you don't want to risk it..." She looked up at him lovingly, before continuing, "We won't risk it. I respect you and your wishes." Reassuringly, she smiled, especially beaming when he mentioned having their own family. "I can't wait to ha-" felicity was interrupted by the sudden crying of Inka, and she began to quietly mutter to the weeping baby.

Her hand moved from Shaw's head, down to Inka's cheek, where she softly stroked her cheek in an attempt to soothe her. "It's okay, little one."

@akumashioni

Canagan had finally woken up, startled, when he looked around in this unfamiliar place. Then, he remembered, and relaxed. Slowly getting to his paws, Cana let out a long yawn as he stretched, which sounded more like a yawn, and perked his ears when he heard noises come from the water.

He saw a bear. Skip, he immediatly recognized, quickly heading over and wading into the water, seeming to enjoy the cold temperature. Looking up, Cana let out a small bark to let Skip know he was there, then began staring into the water, ears swiveling back and forth to every sound he heard.

@Nuuchi

skip already had 3 tied on a stringer slung over his back when he heard a sudden bark that had startled him at first. He instantly recognized that beautiful furry wolf as his new pal canagan. watching him for a minute as his curiosity got the best of him skip let a smile stretch across his bear face as he swipes again only this time catching two two with one grasp. Skip shows canagan the fish he caught and gives him a small wink while motioning towards the fire for breakfast. He wasn't really fond o talking in his bear form because he had a hard time speaking to where wolves could understand him fully.

Skip get out of the lake and stretches high in the sky to let most of the water drip off of his fur easier before shifting back to human form. "canagan! good morning mate! care for some fish? I have some coffee here too if ya'd like" he says as he places the fish around the fire

@Yewitz

He waded deeper into the water, and immediately stopped when he saw a small flash of silver. Canagan lowered his head slightly when the fish drifted nearer, watching for the perfect moment. His head seemed to go under the water in a flash, and he pulled it up with a fish in his jaws. Though, the moment of glory only lasted for a split second, because the fish managed to squirm out of his grasp and leave him splashing after it.

After a bit, he let out a small whine, before hopping out of the water and shaking out his fur, ears perking up when he heard Skip, and nodded his head. Canagan didn't seem to notice when he winked, or he just didn't mind. He moved closer to the fire, letting it warm his fur as he sat down.

@Nuuchi

Nuuchi said:
Skip gets up with groggy eyes and lets out a grumbling yawn as he stretches his long arms wide. Not really remembering where he was, but he doesnt frighten easy so it didnt bother him
When skip wakes up a bit more he reaches for a stick and starts poking at the fire which is just a few embers now until he kindles it and throws a few more logs on. Once the fire gets going again he uses his tea kettle to start a brew of coffee.

He gets all that settled then takes off his shirt and folds it neatly by the fire and shifts to his bear form then proceeds into the lake to catch a few fish. Even a few extra fish in case his new comrades, or anyone for that matter decided to join

Yewitz said:
Canagan had finally woken up, startled, when he looked around in this unfamiliar place. Then, he remembered, and relaxed. Slowly getting to his paws, Cana let out a long yawn as he stretched, which sounded more like a yawn, and perked his ears when he heard noises come from the water.
He saw a bear. Skip, he immediatly recognized, quickly heading over and wading into the water, seeming to enjoy the cold temperature. Looking up, Cana let out a small bark to let Skip know he was there, then began staring into the water, ears swiveling back and forth to every sound he heard.

@Nuuchi

Isis

Isis watched from a few away Canagan fail at catching a fish, then soon walking off. Isis shifted into her wolf form, and padded over to Skip. She let her tail brush up against his fur as she entered the water knee deep. She dips her head in, and waited for fish. She saw one coming right at her. She opened her jaws slowly, not to startle the fish. Jolting foreward, she caught it. Holding on, she lifted it out of the water, the shirt now almost entirely soaked. She flipped the fish backwards, it flopping around on land. She swatted the fish several times, untill it almost could not move. She looked up at Canagan, and padded over, leaving soft footprints on the sand. She took off her shirt, and set it next to him. While he was distracted, she picked p the book, and returned to the lake. Enterig the water, she kept the book above it. Seeing that she was a few meters away from the boys, she shifted back, and flipped the book open.

@Nuuchi @Yewitz

KaalysBR said:
Geralt's eyes blinked with unexpected anger once Dante mentioned meeting his father,his fingers pressing so strongly against the table that they were white,the table itself starting to bend.
"You will
not go near that monster. He is not putting his paws in you while I draw breath."

His voice was rough with rage,making Geralt sound even more like an Alpha than usually. He took a deep breath to calm himself before he answered Dante.

"The rest I can do. I will give you information on the pack territory,the number of members,our weaknesses...But meeting him? Off the table."

Geralt knew that Dante could be stubborn,but if he disagreed with that he would show the healer how stubborn he could be himself if he had an objective in mind. In this case,the objective being protecting Dante.

"I will give you all information,just...tomorrow. I promise."

He leaned his head against Dante's chest,passing out in a manner of seconds. Geralt was quiet in his sleep,just like a cat.

@loyalwolf

(Gtg sleep,be back tomorrow!)
"Look Geralt I'm not some delicate pup you need to look after. I know how to handle myself when it comes to dangerous alphas. I was...I am the son of an alpha so I know how to handle. For that matter I don't need your permission to set up a meeting with an alpha." Dante knew what he was doing. " just draw up a report on the infomation I need."

Skip only hardly noticed isis other than her catching a fish. He was too busy tending to the fish sense they are going to cook quite a bit faster than Rabbit. "Might be easier to sip coffee if you were human" he said to canagan. Then he remembered how shy he was so he thought fast "you can stand behind me if ya'd like, im big enough to block you from camp and i promise I'll not look." He pats his back a bit "unless of course you want me to, Yug-yug-yug-yug!" Skip says playfully joking with canagan @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

The mountain lion's ears had flicked when she heard the shuffling of steps descending down the stairs, but once her name was called out her eye opened. For a moment its grey depths caught the halflight of the basement, causing her pupil to become the eerie red color of the retina beneath, but the moment faded when she shifted her head.

"You again?" Guin said in an amused tone, recognizing this one as none other than Quincy.

Fur rustled against the ground as she extended her arms with jaws parted into a massive yawn, casually displaying her large canines while she stretched out her stiff limbs.

"I see that you are done pouting now... that is an improvement." She propped herself up and laid sphinx-like across the ground. "Though that sullen look clings to you as snugly as your stench."

The cougar's head tilted upwards slightly as she detected some new scents on the wolf's fur. "New friends...?" she added casually.

@MadameRedWolf

(I won't be on much today, Im going to spend some time with the important women in my life :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back