• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"The name is skip, pleasure to make your acquaintance" skip proceeds to give her a noble bow on one knee to show his humility even though he is rather large. @Jasil

Jasil said:
Luna marched over with her face red from her fight with Quincy.
"I apologize that I wasn't the one to welcome you all to my territory.

I am Luna North, alpha of this pack."

She eyed the wolves.

"Please don't stand like that, this is a family, not militia."

Isis.

(Again, she is a Siren, yet you guys dont know. Yet.)

Isis nodded.

"Well then, I am Isis. Nice to meet you." She bowed shortly, not wanting to kneel. She was only in a shirt, for Pete's sake.

She slowly walked owards the lake, sitting down. It was a few feet from where they were standing around, so surely it wouldn't madden the Alpha. She started humming quietly, only those paying close attention could hear.

@Nuuchi @MadameRedWolf @Jasil @akumashioni @Yewitz

Micky was relieved to see that she didn't run such a tigh ship. "Luna north? Micheal Morano, call me Micky." "This is a lovely place you got here!" "Now if you don't mind.." He moved past her and approached Quincy.

"Who are you?" He sounded extremely intrigued. @MadameRedWolf

Shaw rubbed his head a bit embarrassed for having taken it a bit far with the military thing.

"Will that be all boss? I'm mighty tired."

@Jasil

Luna smiled at all the wolves but noticed Quincy in the back. Her anger and sorrow filled her eyes and New tears formed.

She looked away from him, her neck slightly exposed and it's missing scar no where to be seen.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you all. And yes shaw, I'll drop by and pick up Inka soon."

"Sorry about my pal canagan here, hes a bit shy and hes probably done more today than hes done in a month so hes just really tired" skip says gesturing at the sleeping wolf @Jasil @Yewitz

Shaw nodded and trudged off back home, he felt immensely sorry for Luna, wishing he could use his great strength to mend heartache. He returned home and lie down, falling asleep immediately.

Micky turned to see Isis approach and put an arm around her shoulder, "this is Isis, just met her." He wanted to seem likeable to the stunning wolf in front of him, he was completely smitten by Quincy. @Supermegabrenda2 @MadameRedWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna smiled at the wolves, covering her hurt.

"Well I am happy to have all of you here."

She glanced at the shinning lake and then back to the wolves

akumashioni said:
Micky turned to see Isis approach and put an arm around her shoulder, "this is Isis, just met her." He wanted to seem likeable to the stunning wolf in front of him, he was completely smitten by Quincy. @Supermegabrenda2 @MadameRedWolf
@MadameRedWolf

Isis

Isis looked at his arm around her shoulder, then up at him.

"Get your hands off me. All I have on is your oversized shirt. I feel too wierd." She uncurled herself from him.

"There might be free hugs later, Micky." She snapped her fingers. Glancing back at the wolf, she tilted her head to the side. Her curled hair fell to one side, her dark eyes analysing your face. She nodded.

"A'right."

She patted Micky's back.

"Do yo' thing, chicken wing."

She smiled, and walked back to the margin to the lake, a few feet away. She flipped her hair to one side, and hummed silently, those who were paying attention could hear.​

Canagan didn't appear to move even slightly when he was ordered to wake up by Shaw. He was fast asleep. The small wolf had managed to curl up in a tight ball. His tongue was out just a smide, his teeth showing slightly, but his thick tail covered his muzzle. The wolf seemed completely at peace.

-

sorry for not responding sooner I went to go eat!! lmao

KaalysBR said:
Geralt's smile became bigger at Dante's words,and he took a step forward towards the healer,diminishing the distance between them until they were nearly touching.

"I'm still looking for something about you that I don't like. I'll let you know when I find it." His eyes shone with playfulness,his voice soft and feline. "And I know how the saying goes. Curiosity kissed the cat."

He pulled Dante into his arms,kissing him deeply and allowing himself to lose his mind into Dante's taste.

@loyalwolf
Dante kissed him back but only for a short while. he very much enjoyed kissing geralt

but he also knew that he couldn't let this go any further with tyr in the house. "Hey as much as i enjoy kissing you.

i do not want to explain to tyr what exactly we are doing. So keep your lips to yourself tiger. by the way i need

to examine your injuries make sure they are healing properly." he motions for him to sit on the medical bed

and waits. In the mean time he sorts through the plant tyr brought him and throws away the one that are useless.

(feel like these two are in there own bubble most of the time)

Geralt nodded,looking up almost by reflex and detecting the place where Tyr was upstairs. Dante was right,of course. They were still meeting each other and seeing if they would work up. It would be complicated to explain that now.

"I can't promise that I will be able to keep these lips for myself...or that you will be able to stay away from them." He smiled wickedly and sat on Dante's medical table. "But I can try. Also,I'm really fine. Don't worry about me."

He was still sore in some places,but he didn't care about the pain anymore. He was still focused on his pack,and now he also had Tyr and Dante to protect. No time for injuries.

@loyalwolf

KaalysBR said:
Geralt nodded,looking up almost by reflex and detecting the place where Tyr was upstairs. Dante was right,of course. They were still meeting each other and seeing if they would work up. It would be complicated to explain that now.
"I can't promise that I will be able to keep these lips for myself...or that you will be able to stay away from them." He smiled wickedly and sat on Dante's medical table. "But I can try. Also,I'm really fine. Don't worry about me."

He was still sore in some places,but he didn't care about the pain anymore. He was still focused on his pack,and now he also had Tyr and Dante to protect. No time for injuries.

@loyalwolf
"Shut up and stop trying to be a big strong Alpha. Believe it or not but alpha are able to get injured just like

every other wolf. in fact most of the time alphas have more damage then regular wolves because they dont tend to

their wounds. this in turn makes them weak to challenges because they never fully heal. that one of the key reason an

alpha will fall in battle." dante continued to check Geralt and made sure everything was healing. "Other then that i want to speak with

you about your plan?" @KaalysBR

((Sorry guys, just got back, I was at prom O.o ))

Quincy's mouth went dry, his hair covers his missing eye and scar, his sublime blue eye went wide, he felt his wolf raise his head and sniff the air, and immediately began whining and wagging it's tail. "I-I am Quincy Hau" he said softly @akumashioni

(They are in their own bubble,I think that's cute xD )

Geralt sighed once Dante asked him to be more careful with his wounds. If it had been anyone else telling him to do so,he would have ignored the advice. But it was Dante asking.

"All right. I will try to take better care of myself."

He bit his lips for a while,going uncharacteristically quiet when Dante asked him about a plan.

"I still need more time." Admitted Geralt,scratching his beard with a thoughtful expression. "But two options are already clear. I can gather a few warriors and raid the clan...or I can challenge the Alpha directly,walking straight into the territory. They won't stop me immediately because I have the rights for Alpha,traitor or not. If he denies my challenge,he will be seen as weak and the clan will turn against him. If he accepts...well. The strongest will win."

He looked up at Dante,waiting to hear the wolf's thoughts. He highly valued the opinion of the healer.

@loyalwolf

"Quincy hau?" Micky tested the name for himself and smiled.

His smile turned to recognition as he said the name again.

"Quincy... Hau?" "You're.. I know you!" "You're the legendary hunter!! You're Quincy hau!" "The man who gave up his eye for his sister!"

He stepped close to Quincy and placed his hand on the center of his chest, spreading his fingers out across his muscles.

"What's a big strong hunter like yourself doing outside of wolf wood?" Quincy's chest was firm and Micky could feel his heart beat quicken. @MadameRedWolf

KaalysBR said:
(They are in their own bubble,I think that's cute xD )
Geralt sighed once Dante asked him to be more careful with his wounds. If it had been anyone else telling him to do so,he would have ignored the advice. But it was Dante asking.

"All right. I will try to take better care of myself."

He bit his lips for a while,going uncharacteristically quiet when Dante asked him about a plan.

"I still need more time." Admitted Geralt,scratching his beard with a thoughtful expression. "But two options are already clear. I can gather a few warriors and raid the clan...or I can challenge the Alpha directly,walking straight into the territory. They won't stop me immediately because I have the rights for Alpha,traitor or not. If he denies my challenge,he will be seen as weak and the clan will turn against him. If he accepts...well. The strongest will win."

He looked up at Dante,waiting to hear the wolf's thoughts. He highly valued the opinion of the healer.

@loyalwolf
"those to are decent option but they have there flaws as well. If you attack with warrior you'll have to kill those loyal to your father and

then kill him. they chance are he could rally his warriors and the pack against pointing out your attack and killed there pack members. then there's the second option which could work but in order to get to him you most likely will have to fight the patrol first. that will weaken you and give him the advantage in that situation. i think the best way to go about this is by setting up a meeting with them but no let them know you'll be the one there." dante tried his best to think of every possibility and tried to think of a plan to make this work. " How many tigers in the pack do you think are loyal to you?" @KaalysBR

Geralt nodded at the conclusions of Dante,having already considered some of them himself. But it was good to have someone intelligent and assertive like Dante.

"I trust the loyalty of many lions in my pack,Dante. I fought for them. I killed for them. But they are currently under the threatening watch of my father. He has his eyes over their lovers,their puppies. I wouldn't blame them for turning against me for their families."

Geralt sighed,looking down at the table. He looked older than he was now,the dark bags under his eyes indicating that he hadn't slept in a long time.

Quincy's eye widened, "is that what they say now" he shook his head, it flicked his hair away from the scar, showing that it was a viscous knife wound, "my sister was violently driven out of the pack for sleeping with a human, I just sat there and watched, and when I decided to find her the alpha took my dominant eye with a rusty knife." He looked down in shame, but his ears turned pink from the compliment. @akumashioni

Micky stopped groping quincy's chest as he said the words. "That's.. Fucked."

He looked at the scar and smiled, "looks cool, ya got lucky mate it coulda looked all sorts of ugly." He didn't know if what he said helped, but he meant well by it.

"So, what happened? You immediately came here? A choice like yourself must be mated eh?" @MadameRedWolf

Quincy ran a hand absently over where Mickey's was a moment ago, " no." He replied to the question, his eye showed only a moment of pain, " but yeah I came straight here to find my sister, she's the omega here, she's not technically mated, she's not marked, but it's obvious who he mate is. " a smile crossed his face, he was happy that his sister was happy, even if he seemed lost. @akumashioni

KaalysBR said:
Geralt nodded at the conclusions of Dante,having already considered some of them himself. But it was good to have someone intelligent and assertive like Dante.
"I trust the loyalty of many lions in my pack,Dante. I fought for them. I killed for them. But they are currently under the threatening watch of my father. He has his eyes over their lovers,their puppies. I wouldn't blame them for turning against me for their families."

Geralt sighed,looking down at the table. He looked older than he was now,the dark bags under his eyes indicating that he hadn't slept in a long time.

"i see, well then seem like your in a tricky position. with them under your father control it going to be hard to stage an

uprising. Your options are very limited Tiger. on top of that if you do get the alpha position then you'll

have to excute your father and the loyalist to him." he sighed and knew he needed more information. "Ok, i need more info if we are going to

do this. first thing i need to know is the layout of your territory. then i need to know the patrol times and routes. then i want the basic layout and the local terrain. then i want a detail report of as many pack members as possible. lastly and most importantly i need information on your father and his mental state. Maybe i should try to set up a meeting with him to meet him personally." dante know about war and battle thanks to being a alpha's son. he was putting his knowledge to use and going to formulate a great plan for them @KaalysBR

Geralt's eyes blinked with unexpected anger once Dante mentioned meeting his father,his fingers pressing so strongly against the table that they were white,the table itself starting to bend.

"You will
not go near that monster. He is not putting his paws in you while I draw breath."

His voice was rough with rage,making Geralt sound even more like an Alpha than usually. He took a deep breath to calm himself before he answered Dante.

"The rest I can do. I will give you information on the pack territory,the number of members,our weaknesses...But meeting him? Off the table."

Geralt knew that Dante could be stubborn,but if he disagreed with that he would show the healer how stubborn he could be himself if he had an objective in mind. In this case,the objective being protecting Dante.

"I will give you all information,just...tomorrow. I promise."

He leaned his head against Dante's chest,passing out in a manner of seconds. Geralt was quiet in his sleep,just like a cat.

@loyalwolf

(Gtg sleep,be back tomorrow!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back