• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
noOo it dELETED ;;

-

Canagan shook his head as Skip headed over and patted his shoulder with a few comforting words. "No, I'm not even close to 'the best.'" He sighed, then shrugged simply, before he shifted.

All four of his paws hit the ground, and he looked up at them. He was the smallest of all of them, most likely. The palest. His fur was a light tan, nearly platinum color, like his hair. His eyes still held the deep, warm amber hue that his human form had, and his tail was curled slightly inwards, between his legs. There was no way Canagan was shifting back. He wasn't going to let any of them see him nude, so, he sunk down to the ground and let out a small huff.

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2 @akumashioni

((the smollest of them all

the most cute

the

floofiest of them all

idk))

Micky smiled at the wolf before him, "I suppose you could be the slyest." He sure looked like he could be sneaky if he wanted.

"Hey Isis, that shirt looks good on you." He winked at her and looked at skip.

"I've never seen a bear shifter before, it's quite awe inspiring." @Nuuchi @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

Last edited by a moderator:
"You make a fine wolf canagan, and i love your color. Simple yet Devine" skip says reassuring him "oh right, the rabbit!" He says hurrying over to pull them off. "Let's eat everyone! Yug-yug-yug-yug!" He wouldn't have thought he'd meet new people today let alone ones he actually enjoyed. He also made sure that canagan got the first one, he knows what it's like growing up as a runt and wanted to make him feel better. "Yea other than my brother im the only one ive seen as well. I never met my real parents, though i don't quarry over that." @akumashioni @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

'Sly' had never really crossed his mind, and he tilted his head at Micky, tail wagging slightly. He heaved himself to his feet and moved closer to Skip, circling around him for a moment as he spoke. He watched as he moved to the fire, and got the rabbits.

Canagan moved away some when Skip offered him the first one, shaking his head. He honestly wasn't that hungry. Though, he could definitely use a nap. He was exhausted. So, Cana went over to where his clothes lay, and moved them around, before laying atop them and resting his head on his paws, closing his eyes.

@Nuuchi @akumashioni @Supermegabrenda2

Yewitz said:
noOo it dELETED ;;
-

Canagan shook his head as Skip headed over and patted his shoulder with a few comforting words. "No, I'm not even close to 'the best.'" He sighed, then shrugged simply, before he shifted.

All four of his paws hit the ground, and he looked up at them. He was the smallest of all of them, most likely. The palest. His fur was a light tan, nearly platinum color, like his hair. His eyes still held the deep, warm amber hue that his human form had, and his tail was curled slightly inwards, between his legs. There was no way Canagan was shifting back. He wasn't going to let any of them see him nude, so, he sunk down to the ground and let out a small huff.

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2 @akumashioni

((the smollest of them all

the most cute

the

floofiest of them all

idk))
akumashioni said:
Micky smiled at the wolf before him, "I suppose you could be the slyest." He sure looked like he could be sneaky if he wanted.
"Hey Isis, that shirt looks good on you." He winked at her and looked at skip.

"I've never seen a bear shifter before, it's quite awe inspiring." @Nuuchi @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2
Nuuchi said:
"You make a fine wolf canagan, and i love your color. Simple yet Devine" skip says reassuring him "oh right, the rabbit!" He says hurrying over to pull them off. "Let's eat everyone! Yug-yug-yug-yug!" He wouldn't have thought he'd meet new people today let alone ones he actually enjoyed. He also made sure that canagan got the first one, he knows what it's like growing up as a runt and wanted to make him feel better. "Yea other than my brother im the only one ive seen as well. I never met my real parents, though i don't quarry over that." @akumashioni @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

(He can be the floofiest, but Isis is the smallest.)

Isis

Isis looked up at Micky.

"Yeah, yeah. My bikini shredded. No fucking way I'm sitting down."

Isis leaned forward, the brim of the shirt lifting so it was right under her ass. She yanked the leg of the rabbit off, and sat back on her feet. She bit into the meat, and sipped her tea. She glanced up at Canagan, and chuckled.

"I like you wolf. It's fluffy. Mine is small." She frowned slightly, biting into the meat again.​

"Suit yourself, rest easy mate" he says as he watches canagan lie down. "Shy showing off your body all of a sudden? We've already seen it so not much left to the imagination! Yug-yug-yug-yug!" Skip loved to play and joke around he noticed a possinly friendship brewing between the four of them and found it funny that none of them were even apart of the pack, let alone have even seen who the alpha was. @Yewitz @akumashioni @Supermegabrenda2

Micky blushed a little when skip mentioned that they all had seen Isis nude already.

"No big deal, I don't see why people lose their minds over a naked body." He accepted his share gratefully and thanked skip for it.

As he ate he asked, "y'all got any family anywhere?"

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2

He whined softly in thanks, tail thumping against the ground, when Isis spoke. His eyes opened again, and his ears perked up at Skip, before immediately flattening against his head. He wondered if it was embarrassing for any of them? The thought soon faded as he fell asleep, eyes drifting shut once more. Canagan was completely at peace, though he had left the book by the fire.

@Nuuchi @akumashioni @Supermegabrenda2

Nuuchi said:
"Suit yourself, rest easy mate" he says as he watches canagan lie down. "Shy showing off your body all of a sudden? We've already seen it so not much left to the imagination! Yug-yug-yug-yug!" Skip loved to play and joke around he noticed a possinly friendship brewing between the four of them and found it funny that none of them were even apart of the pack, let alone have even seen who the alpha was. @Yewitz @akumashioni @Supermegabrenda2
akumashioni said:
Micky blushed a little when skip mentioned that they all had seen Isis nude already.
"No big deal, I don't see why people lose their minds over a naked body." He accepted his share gratefully and thanked skip for it.

As he ate he asked, "y'all got any family anywhere?"

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis would chuckle, setting the bone next to her. She would look up.

"Well, Im not going to be giving out free panty shots. Besides, I was in a bikini, not naked. Its diferent." She said, snapping her fingers.

He looked up at Micky.

"Nope. Zero family out there."

She stood.

"Im sitting by the lake."

She walked over to the lake, and sit down, her feet in the water. She thought no one was near her, and began singing to herself. If it was silent by the fire, they would be able to hear, getting lost in the trance.​

Micky soon faded into a lustful hazy state zoning out. @Supermegabrenda2

"Boss?" Shaw had finally made it to where Luna was, by the cage with the beast.

No good, he thought, I can't mention inka in front of that beast.

"Felicity? *whispers* take inka outside.."

"Matters require your attention my alpha."

He would mention the new recruits by the lake as well.

@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx @MadameRedWolf @Juju

Diana felt the softness of her mate's voice in her mind,sighing with happiness. Instead of answering through their mental link,she walked to their house and found Violet eating breakfast. She wrapped her arms around her mate's waist and kissed her softly in the neck.

"Good morning,my sun and stars."

Her face blushed lightly when she thought about all they did last night. The sensation of Violet's hands was still all over her body.

@Lighthouse8477

Luna huffed at Quincy and stormed out of the hall.

"What's the matter shaw?" She spoke once outside, catching new scents on the wind.

"Who the hell is here now?"

Skip leaned back to think but before he knew it he had started to daze or again. Though not like before because this time it didn't just go away,but he didn't seem to mind it, it was rather.. relaxing @Supermegabrenda2

Winch frowned, "topics treated me badly Luna. But I can Say I've learned something from this, never fall for a previously mated wolf, and stay away from females." He sighed, he also felt something... Something was pulling at him... He turned away from Luna and saw Shaw, " you should take care of that, alpha. " he then left his eye was full of anxiety, it was like something was clawing at his belly, he felt better after the cool air rounded his face... He continued walking, towards the lake where the clawing was dragging him. @akumashioni

Out of earshot from the lion shaw told her that not only was inka hungry, but there were four new people here.

"One bigger than me, another who seems to have amazing control of his wolf, a woman, and a young man." "They've been playing near the lake, they seem ok to me." He put a hand on her shoulder as he watched Quincy walk away. "You're the strongest person I know Luna." Coming from shaw that said a lot. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

Micky snapped out of his haze and turned to see what caused a smell he caught wind of. He liked it.

"Who's that?" He said as Quincy approached.

He stood, shirt still off, and flexed in a sneaky way, his tattoos seemed to accent his ripped physique.

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2 @Yewitz @MadameRedWolf

Nuuchi said:
Skip leaned back to think but before he knew it he had started to daze or again. Though not like before because this time it didn't just go away,but he didn't seem to mind it, it was rather.. relaxing @Supermegabrenda2
akumashioni said:
Micky soon faded into a lustful hazy state zoning out. @Supermegabrenda2
"Boss?" Shaw had finally made it to where Luna was, by the cage with the beast.

No good, he thought, I can't mention inka in front of that beast.

"Felicity? *whispers* take inka outside.."

"Matters require your attention my alpha."

He would mention the new recruits by the lake as well.

@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx @MadameRedWolf @Juju

Isis

(LOOK HER UP OMFG Isis Valverde)

She sang, running her fingers through her hair calmly. She wiggled her foot in the water, watching it move. She glanced back, the guys serious. She turned back to the lake again, closing her eyes , and letting her head dip to the side. A soft smile tugged the corner of her voluptuous lips. She rocked from side to side along with the beat of whatever song she was singing.​

@MadameRedWolf @akumashioni @Nuuchi @Yewitz

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Isis

(LOOK HER UP OMFG Isis Valverde)

She sang, running her fingers through her hair calmly. She wiggled her foot in the water, watching it move. She glanced back, the guys serious. She turned back to the lake again, closing her eyes , and letting her head dip to the side. A soft smile tugged the corner of her voluptuous lips. She rocked from side to side along with the beat of whatever song she was singing.​

@MadameRedWolf @akumashioni @Nuuchi @Yewitz
(I did, she's hot.)

Luna turned to Quincy.

"What the hell does that mean?

My mate is dead! I'm not 'mated', look!"

She moved her shirt collar and exposed her bare neck. The previous scar from her mate before was gone, the skin clean of marks.

"I have no idea what's gotten into you."

Luna felt hurt and she turned on her heel and stalked towards the lake.

"Shaw I wish to meet these people immediately, tell them I'm coming."

@MadameRedWolf @akumashioni

Shaw was slow moving at the moment but he hurried as best he could to the lake.

"Hey guys, the alpha is coming right now. You. (At Micky) put your shirt on. You, (at Isis) front and center. You, (skip) shirt on. You! He raised his voice slightly to wake up canagan. Wake up, front and center."

He stood tall and proud as he made way for Luna.

@Jasil

Micky flinched slightly at shaws sudden burst of dominance and pulled his shirt on in a hurry. @Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2 @Yewitz

akumashioni said:
Shaw was slow moving at the moment but he hurried as best he could to the lake.
"Hey guys, the alpha is coming right now. You. (At Micky) put your shirt on. You, (at Isis) front and center. You, (skip) shirt on. You! He raised his voice slightly to wake up canagan. Wake up, front and center."

He stood tall and proud as he made way for Luna.

@Jasil

Micky flinched slightly at shaws sudden burst of dominance and pulled his shirt on in a hurry. @Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2 @Yewitz

Isis

Isis stopped singing, and proceeded to only humm quietly. She walked over to front and center, and stopped humming. She pulled he shirt down a bit, since it was the Alpha.​

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf @akumashioni @Nuuchi @Yewitz

Skip snaps out of it and notices shaw whom hed seem earlier. He then sluggishly at first throws his shirt on and stands up tall awaiting meet of the alpha

Luna marched over with her face red from her fight with Quincy.

"I apologize that I wasn't the one to welcome you all to my territory.

I am Luna North, alpha of this pack."

She eyed the wolves.

"Please don't stand like that, this is a family, not militia."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back