• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Geralt felt his mind turn into soldier mode,although he kept his agression from leaving his body. He barely felt the kiss as he allowed his body to fall under Dante's attack. He used the momentum to support his weight with his arms,shooting his legs up towards Dante's chest.

@loyalwolf

awhhhh now I want cana to gET IN TROUBLE BWAGGH

-

He shrugged, "That's fine, I'll give it a try." Canagan nodded, then looked to the fire, leaning a bit closer and letting out a happy sigh. It was really warm. Now, if only it was dark and he had his book..

His thoughts were interrupted as Skip placed a hand on his shoulder, and leaned closer to him. "Huh..?" He murmured, listening as he spoke. "I can defend myself, you know!" Canagan growled defensively, though he didn't seem angry. "And I doubt anyone would try to mess with me, I'm not that interesting- But.. If it does happen, and I'm totally fucked, then I will.." He gave him a reassuring smile. "Thanks."

@Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Quincy's eye opened blearly, "what are you talking about" he grunted softly, " I live here. If you go down the hallway in the last there's a bed with a black comforter on it, and there's a pile of bandaged and neosporin on the night table from when my wound eye fresh " @akumashioni

"Shaw put us in the same cabin? What luck."

He sat down at the table and eyed Quincy inquisitively.

"I hope you're a good roommate."

He sat back comfortably and smiled, "can you cook?"

Micky could cook, well in fact, and would like to have found some common ground with the man.

@MadameRedWolf

"Yug-yug-yug-yug!" Skip couldnt help but let out of laugh though he wasnt making fun of him he jus admires his spunk. "Im not taking you lightly mate, its just nice to know sometimes that you have a friend thats watching your back is all. Now, help yourself mate! Plenty to go around sense its just us two, Yug-yug-yug-yug!" Skip skewers the first fish, and like last night hands him the first one before digging in himself. @Yewitz

Quincy yawned and nodded, "in not here very often, so it's not like I'm noisy, and yeah, head hunter where I'm from is also head cook. I don't let others cook food I caught " @akumashioni

He grinned when he heard Skip laugh, and sat up straight. "Yeah.. It is.. But I can't do the same for you.." He looked away for a moment, shrugging. "I can try, though, right?" That was more to himself than to Skip, and as he spoke again, he looked back. He smiled as the fish was handed to him, and gratefully took it. "Thank you!" He giggled, biting into it. "This is great!"

@Nuuchi

Micky smiled, he loved dominance in a male.

Quincy didn't exactly radiate dominance, but it showed.

"Fair enough, I was more of spice and herb guy anyways, I hate preparing meat."

He stood and stretched, looking at Quincy out of the corner of his eye.

"Guess I'll go back to bed mate, g'night." Micky returned to his room and lie down, staring up at the ceiling, couldn't be more perfect, he thought.

@MadameRedWolf

Yewitz said:
He nodded, and went behind him, quickly shifting, and beginning to dress. "I'm fine," He murmured softly when Skip asked if he was alright, having a bit of struggle pulling his pants up. He finally succeeded, then picked his shirt off of the ground, scooting back into view as he slipped it over his head.
"Thanks, Skip." He said, his face a faint pink. "Sorry you had to do that, though.." Then, his gaze drifted to where Isis was, and he saw a book in her hands while he rested in the water. He immediately recognized it, and shrieked. "Hey! You could destroy that! I haven't even begun to read it yet!"

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2
Nuuchi said:
"No worries mate" skip smiles wide at canagan. He flips the fish over on the flame when he hears him making a fuss so he looks to see what's happening. "Isis, just causing trouble, are ya? Come on, give the man his book back." Skip wasnt sure if she was playing with him or if she was trying to be a pain @Yewitz @Supermegabrenda2

Isis

(What book is it?)

Isis looked up, hearing Canagan scream something. She heard Skip tell her to give the book back. She was reading the book calmly. The water around her was perfectly still, while everywhere else was moving with the breeze.

"Hm? Oh, I'm reading it myself." She walked towards the fire, hands over her breasts. She walked until the water was right under her belly button, and shifted into her wolf. She held the book in her mouth. Padding over to Canagan, she dropped it at his foot. She later next to the fire, letting the heat dry her pelt.​

Micky smiled, he loved dominance in a male.

Quincy didn't exactly radiate dominance, but it showed.

"Fair enough, I was more of spice and herb guy anyways, I hate preparing meat."

He stood and stretched, looking at Quincy out of the corner of his eye.

"Guess I'll go back to bed mate, g'night." Micky returned to his room and lie down, staring up at the ceiling, couldn't be more perfect, he thought.

@MadameRedWolf

Quincy's problem was that he couldn't sleep after being woken up, he stretched and ruined his good eye yawning, he then went to the kitchen, and pulled out supplies. He started by pulling out spaghetti noodles and putting them on to boil, and then pulled out some ground venison. But, be was very quiet about it. @akumashioni

Luna played with her pup, splashing in the water with her paws.

But eventually her good mood drifted when she began thinking about Quincy.

With a growl and a huff she shook her head, as if to rid herself of the memory.

It sucked when the tie that connects wolves is cut.

Micky wasn't sleeping, he was biding his time to make a move.

He smelled and heard various culinary based actions and decided to get dressed a little nicer and have dinner.

He stepped out into the living room in black pants ands tucked in white tee, an over shirt left unbuttoned for "cool factor."

"Oi mate, you mind if I join you for dinner?"

He put one hand on his hip and one hand through his hair, raking it to the side seductively. @MadameRedWolf

Quincy was only wearing his low-riding sweatpants, he had brushed his hair back out of his eye, he was fully emersed in his cooking, so he just grunted, "yeah, I'm making enough for two, were roommates right" he acted like he didn't notice, bit he felt the skin along his shoulders prick and heat up when Mickey entered the room and his scent reached Quincy. @akumashioni

"Right!" Micky said happily as he sat at the table.

"Italian? One of my favorites." He adjusted comfortably in his seat and folded his hands on the table.

"What's your play Quincy? What are you after in life?" @MadameRedWolf

Quincy paused, "to make up for my transgressions in life, to protect the sacredness of life, and to make the best of my handicap." He mixed the more cooked venison into the tomato avarice and vegan chopping tomatoes and garlic. @akumashioni ((heads up I just took benadryl, I may pass out soon))

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy paused, "to make up for my transgressions in life, to protect the sacredness of life, and to make the best of my handicap." He mixed the more cooked venison into the tomato avarice and vegan chopping tomatoes and garlic. @akumashioni ((heads up I just took benadryl, I may pass out soon))
(Mkay lol)

Micky saw Quincy in a new light, his answers were noble. He seemed a little naive though.. Maybe he had a plan? Or was he going to blindly stumble around hoping For a chance at redemption..

"May your quest end successfully, may your peace be found." He stood and walked to the fridge, grabbing a drink and offering one to Quincy.

@MadameRedWolf

Caua

Caua trotted through the forest, his midnight fur blending in with the darkness. His massive weight left big, deep footprints. Spotting his sister, Isis, he took out her shirt tucked in the back of his shorts, wich hung loosely to his weighst. He spotted her, near a few men. Growling, he saw her wolf head snap in his direction. She soon calmed down as he walked out of the tree line. Shifting back, he stood, holding her shirt out infront of him. His slate, dark green eyes stared into hers, his tattoo's sticking out from his tanned skin. His muscuar build stuck out against the darkness behind him.

"Come on, sis. Put the shirt on."

She grumbled, and took it. She stood behind him, and he waved at the guys. He heard her shift, and put the shirt on. She walked out infront of him.

"There. Now leave me be. I don't want to talk to you."

Caua sighed.

"It was just a mascara, Iz."

She looked up at him

"A mascara I bought!"

He chuckled, shifting back and heading through the trees. He was making his way over to the cabins, when he noticed a wolf playing with her pup. He stopped, and watched quietly. He remembered when he did that with Isis.

Isis

Isis's head snapped around, hearing a growl. She spotted her brother's lion form, and relaxed. She watched as he shifted, and handed her a shirt.

"Come on, sis. Put the shirt on."

She huffed, taking it and heading behind him. She shifted back, and put the shirt on. She walked out infrotnt of him.

"There. Now leave me be. I don't want to talk to you."

"It was just a mascara, Iz."

"A mascara I bought!"

She watched as he shifted, and walked off. Huffing, she sat down, crossing her arms.

@Jasil @Nuuchi @Yewitz

Luna could smell a different scent behind her. She turned and snarled, keeping Inka behind her.

"Who are you?!" She growled out, baring her teeth at the intruder

@Supermegabrenda2

Inka-Grace was having fun rolling around in the dirt with her mother. Occasionally, she would lose balance and trip over her own paws, or her ears would flop into her eyes, causing her to fall and whimper. What made her whimper next was her mother's growl, and then suddenly being pushed behind her.

Her bright purple eyes widened, and she saw the new man. She didn't feel in danger at all around him, taking up on what seemed like positive vibes. She playfully leaped over to his feet, tugging at his trousers with a slight growl. Slowly, her eyes drifted to his tattoos, and she clearly seemed intrigued, releasing his poor trousers from her grip. He smelled strange, but she wasn't complaining as she weaved around his legs.

@Jasil @Supermegabrenda2

I just seriously realized that we have

Lions, tigers and bears... Oh my

Micky grabbed the corresponding drink and opened it for him, setting it down on the table.

He reassumes his position at the seat and sipped his drink.

"What's the vibe around here?" He wondered if everyone was as chill as the others.

@MadameRedWolf

Shaw remained asleep for a long time, finally jolting awake at some point, like usual.

He looked around for felicity and saw her curled up next to him still.

"My love, I'm gonna go check on Luna."

He hurried towards the scent of his alpha.

@xxbetaspiritxx @Jasil @Supermegabrenda2

KaalysBR said:
Geralt felt his mind turn into soldier mode,although he kept his agression from leaving his body. He barely felt the kiss as he allowed his body to fall under Dante's attack. He used the momentum to support his weight with his arms,shooting his legs up towards Dante's chest.
@loyalwolf
Dante felt the blow to his chest and met out a small grunt. He fell right to his back and groaned. That when you noticed a change in Dante's eyes. They went from normal to s more focused, cold look. He used his legs to knock Gerald's leg out the way. Once they weren't there to protect him, he gave a good elbow to the diaphragm. He knew that would push the air out of his lungs naturally. He then press his forearm into Gerald's airway to stop oxygen flow to the lungs. He then bit his should to have something to have leverage with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back