• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Alec sat by Faolin's side on the bed,wrapping one hand around his shoulder and allowing his friend to cry against him. He gently run his hand up and down his arms,hoping to comfort him somehow. He knew it wasn't much help,but he was never leaving Faolin alone.

"You saved my life once,my friend. And as a healer,you saved many other lives. I don't know how to repay you if for it all,you just deserve so much better."

Alec sat by Faolin's side on the bed,wrapping one hand around his shoulder and allowing his friend to cry against him. He gently run his hand up and down his arms,hoping to comfort him somehow. He knew it wasn't much help,but he was never leaving Faolin alone.
"You saved my life once,my friend. And as a healer,you saved many other lives. I don't know how to repay you if for it all,you just deserve so much better."
Silently Faolin cried ignoring Alec who pulled him into a hug. His head fell against Alec's shoulder but he hadn't the strength to move it so he kept it their as he cried softly. Why did Faolin cry? Well honestly it was because he had lost Kira and because he had been keeping his anger, sorrow, and all other large emotions pent up inside him now the dam had broken and all those feelings were coming through him like a constant flood. Faolin heard Alec's words but said nothing he didn't even nod. He was broken and tired his body ached and he felt empty to the core so he closed his eyes and slept.
@KaalysBR

Alec felt Faolin fall asleep by his side and felt an ache in his heart knowing that he could barely hold his own tiredness and sadness inside himself. Faolin was and would always be his best friend. He didn't understand how anyone could reject him,but he had half a mind to ask Kira once he felt like Faolin could stay safely by himself.

But now he focused on him instead,laying Faolin down on the bed on a comfortable position and then finding some blankets to set on the top of him. When he was done he tapped his friend's shoulder gently,sitting by his side on the bed so he could keep watching him closely.

KaalysBR said:
Alec didn't seem to be angry by his friends suddenly cold act,but he was severely worried. He shook his head insistently and remained in the same place,although his words hurt his heart. He didn't recognize this man anymore.
"I...don't know what I would do if Claire did that. But I wouldn't punish myself for it either,Faolin. It's not your fault that she is changed. And you are a good person,handsome too. Any person would be lucky to have you by their side. Don't change because of this,Faolin."

He was terrified about the possibility of Faolin actually going through with the suicide,so he remained close,no matter how many times he was told to go away

----

Diana was ready to take control of the woman she loved,ready to be one with her again. She lowered her face towards Violet and touched their foreheads together.

"You are the most gorgeous woman in the world."

The sounds of the forest were soft around them,the light in the room the dim. But the only thing Diana could see was Violet,beautiful,gorgeous and completely naked in front of her.

She kissed the woman with passion,biting the top of her lip. The night was special,and she intended to make that clear.

(Aaaand fade to black after Violet's action @Lighthouse8477 )

----

Geralt nodded,trying to imagine how painful it must have been for Dante to be pushed aside,changed for another. He wish they had met in a time before all of this,in a time where his duties to his clan didn't stand between the two of them,and a time where Dante still wasn't feeling for someone else.

But the healer gave him hope. And that was enough for him.

"Dante...I understand. You won't simply heal immediately,like nothing happened. I can't pretend that it didn't hurt to see you and...him. But I should also understand your situation. I really like you as well,and I know how to be patient. Just be patient with me as well."

Geralt nodded when asked if he would stay and sat on the table,smiling to Tyr as he made a plane with his napkins and sent it flying around the room.

@loyalwolf
Dante repeated the word in his heAd. Patient is a very good good word to decribe how he wants to approach this. He nodded his head and spoke "of course, I'm sure together we can help Escher find peace and with time we can get to the level we need." He serves everyone there plates. Tyr look at the plane Geralt made and laighed. "Dante look...mister Geraldt made a plane." He then began to chow down on the burger and started to talk sigh his mouth full. "I love burgers!"

Alec felt Faolin fall asleep by his side and felt an ache in his heart knowing that he could barely hold his own tiredness and sadness inside himself. Faolin was and would always be his best friend. He didn't understand how anyone could reject him,but he had half a mind to ask Kira once he felt like Faolin could stay safely by himself.
But now he focused on him instead,laying Faolin down on the bed on a comfortable position and then finding some blankets to set on the top of him. When he was done he tapped his friend's shoulder gently,sitting by his side on the bed so he could keep watching him closely.
Silently Faolin turned in his light sleep as the blankets fell like a warm shell around him. He felt a tap on his shoulder and managed, "What is it?" He turned back as he moved the warm blankets which actually were giving him some comfort. He looked at Alec who was sitting close and smiled weakly and tiredly waiting for his answer Faolin closed his eyes resting but not asleep you could tell by how he was breathing. In his mind Faolin replayed his somewhat long life how long had he been in this pack a year? Two years? He didn't know he had lost track of time a long time ago and he didn't really care how long he had been in the pack especially now.
@KaalysBR

Alec run one hand through Faolin's hair gently when he noticed that he was awake,sighing when he saw his eyes open.

"You need to sleep,at least a little my friend. I can tell you're exhausted. I will be here the entire time."

Alec himself couldn't remember for how long he had been in the pac. So much happened. Claire,Melanie. But in all of his happy memories Faolin seemed to be there. He felt regret for leaving his friend by himself for so long,but it wouldn't happen again.

"I'm here for you,Faolin. Like I always should have been."

-----

Geralt smiled to Dante,feeling like they finally found a point where they could both work with each other. He was simply happy to be there with him and Tyr,and right now he didn't need any labels or complicated thoughts. He just needed both of his boys.

Geralt started to eat the burgers as quickly as Tyr did,smiling at him with his mouth full as well.

"Me too,Tyr."

He rarely allowed his childish side to show,but he did now. Tyr reminded him of the pups back at his clan,which honestly made him a little sad,but he surely enjoyed the kid's company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alec run one hand through Faolin's hair gently when he noticed that he was awake,sighing when he saw his eyes open.
"You need to sleep,at least a little my friend. I can tell you're exhausted. I will be here the entire time."

Alec himself couldn't remember for how long he had been in the pac. So much happened. Claire,Melanie. But in all of his happy memories Faolin seemed to be there. He felt regret for leaving his friend by himself for so long,but it wouldn't happen again.

Feeling Alec's fingers Faolin sighed contentedly as he whispered, "Thank...you...Alec." He then turned over onto his side and feel into a deep sleep. He breathed in deeply as he fell ingot dreamland. His world was changing dramatically and now he had lost his light and ran into a dead end now he was retracing his steps without a light and no way to see where he was going. With that thought Faolin drifted thankfully into a dreamless sleep.
@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:

-----

Geralt smiled to Dante,feeling like they finally found a point where they could both work with each other. He was simply happy to be there with him and Tyr,and right now he didn't need any labels or complicated thoughts. He just needed both of his boys.

Geralt started to eat the burgers as quickly as Tyr did,smiling at him with his mouth full as well.

"Me too,Tyr."

He rarely allowed his childish side to show,but he did now. Tyr reminded him of the pups back at his clan,which honestly made him a little sad,but he surely enjoyed the kid's company.

Dante stern looked at both of them. "Tyr I have told you a million time to not talk with your mouth. You must have manner because it what a good wolf has." He then looked at Geralt. "I expect the same manner from you tiger. Manner are essential for any shifters." Tyr quickly picked up on the would. He then look at Geralt with wide eyes. "You are a tiger? A tiger is a big cat right Dante?" Dante nodded his head. "That's right Tyr. Feral is nothing more then a bit kitty cat." Dante spoke in a teasing form.

Geralt looked like a child that just got told off as Dante asked him to have manners,looking down at his empty plate. But he rose his eyes and chuckled when Tyr asked him if he was a big cat and Dante said he was a kitty.

"That's right. I'm a really big cat,and Dante is actually jealous about how cool I look in my tiger form. But to be honest,I think your wolf form looks even cooler,Tyr."

He wondered when he would be able to shift again. He really missed having the ability to run around like an animal,but he imagined that Dante would be angry at him if he opened the wounds.

He got up from the table and put the plates together,taking them to the sink and washing them along with the pans.

A blissful silence crept over the cell area, causing Guinevere to lift up her head and scan the area curiously. Somewhere a drop of water flowed free from a degrading pipe and splashed audibly against the basement floor. It would appear that she was left alone for the time being.

Starting slow to avoid opening her healing wounds, the mountain lion hoisted herself up onto her paws and stretched out her back as much as she dared. Guin did not mind resting on hard ground, but combined with the wounds she had endured lead to unusual discomfort. The grey eye found itself wandering over to the blankets that had been put down as a bedding for her. It was still odd to think that a wolf would care so much for someone who would snap his neck or rip out his throat if given the chance.

Heavy paws padded across the floor and stopped before the mass of cloth. Guin leaned down her head and sniffed at it with half-interest before looking over her shoulder. It was warm, much warmer than the floor when she stepped onto it, and was enticingly comfortable to her weakened body. The mountain lion flicked her tail as she lowered herself onto the cloth and curled up as much as the wounds on her back would allow.

'these wolves are strange...' she thought, hearing the heavy footfalls above her which could only belong to that lumbering grotesque Shaw.

'they must be the leftovers and outcasts of other packs.' she realized, amused.

Eventually she decided to close her eye, which unintentionally resulted in her falling into a deeper sleep than she had anticipated. Her scarred sides slowly rose and fell in time with her breaths, and for a time the mountain lion could even be mistaken for peaceful.

(I will be busy today so I will not be able to post much.)

Quincy smiled over his shoulder, "yeah. I wasn't big enough to be a fighter, and I'm not attractive enough to be an alpha." He shrugged, "so they made me head of hunting," he went into the kitchen and grabbed some of the fish valissa had caught ask as noodles and began cooking them. @akumashioni

KaalysBR said:
Geralt looked like a child that just got told off as Dante asked him to have manners,looking down at his empty plate. But he rose his eyes and chuckled when Tyr asked him if he was a big cat and Dante said he was a kitty.
"That's right. I'm a really big cat,and Dante is actually jealous about how cool I look in my tiger form. But to be honest,I think your wolf form looks even cooler,Tyr."

He wondered when he would be able to shift again. He really missed having the ability to run around like an animal,but he imagined that Dante would be angry at him if he opened the wounds.

He got up from the table and put the plates together,taking them to the sink and washing them along with the pans.

Dante looked at Tyr with a smirk "we all know wolves are much better then tiger. Don't let this cat tell you other wise. Either way you won't b shifting until j give you that all clear." He look at Tyr and said " alright I left so reading material for you to read in your room Tyr. He Geralt you don't have to do the dishes, I can do them."

"Don't tell lies to Tyr,we should always be honest with kids. And you already made the food,baby. The least I can do is wash the plates."

Geralt had a wicked smile as he washed the plates,turning to look at Tyr and Dante. Water splattered in his shirt and Geralt sighed,pulling his wet shirt up and throwing it aside. His chest and stomach muscles were exposed now,along with the many tattoos in his arms.

@loyalwolf

KaalysBR said:
"Don't tell lies to Tyr,we should always be honest with kids. And you already made the food,baby. The least I can do is wash the plates."
Geralt had a wicked smile as he washed the plates,turning to look at Tyr and Dante. Water splattered in his shirt and Geralt sighed,pulling his wet shirt up and throwing it aside. His chest and stomach muscles were exposed now,along with the many tattoos in his arms.

@loyalwolf
Dante looked at him With hungry eyes and couldn't take his eyes off of a shirtless Geralt. "By know you should know that I do not lie. I'm very frank and blunt so the lAst I do is eat."

Shaw waited eagerly as Quincy cooked.

"Wolf wood huh? Too strict for my liking, they run one hell of a tight ship.."

He remembered visiting wolf wood a couple times, they were incredibly militarized and organized. He hated it.

"Being an alpha isn't all that glamorous, it actually kind of sucks. You're raised from birth being told that you're better than everyone else, forced to marry the most compatible female and it's always about the job, no fun.. Ever.."

Shaw was beginning to appreciate Quincy much more.

@MadameRedWolf

Quincy's eye became sad, "it's not half bad when your in love with the alpha female, or so I would think." He added the last part quickly, a blush creeping up his neck and over his ears. "I should have stick to men." He mumbled the last part. He finished cooking and put some on a plate, out was fried noodles and sauteed fish. "Here you go Shaw." @akumashioni

"Luna caught your eye? No goal is out of your reach, huh?" He smiled at the mans ambition.

He skipped right past the other two comments and fixated on the amazing meal set before him, "Oh man! That looks delicious!" He ate at marvelous speeds, sitting back comfortably and sighing, "thank you Quincy, you saved my life just now." He stood up and placed an enormous hand on his shoulder, "Carry yourself with honor comrade." He decided to go tell Luna that he couldn't find Kira. @MadameRedWolf

As he left, he went at first to Luna's door but saw her at his own. He quickly shuffled over to her, "what can I help you with?" @Jasil

Luna smiled apologetically.

"I was going to go check on the cat, but it's not safe to take Inka with me. If you and your mate aren't busy... Do you mind watching my pup for a bit? Only about an hour."

As she spoke she caught scent of Quincy inside Shaws home and let out a small growl.

@MadameRedWolf @akumashioni @xxbetaspiritxx

"Yea sure, I'll watch over the little one." He smiled down at her and whispered, "hi! I'm shaw, nice to meet you." He poked her hand slightly and shook it when she grabbed him

When she began growling he grew tense, "what's with the hostility boss? Everything's ok for now, we killed the lion and caged the other beast." @Jasil

akumashioni said:
"Yea sure, I'll watch over the little one." He smiled down at her and whispered, "hi! I'm shaw, nice to meet you." He poked her hand slightly and shook it when she grabbed him
When she began growling he grew tense, "what's with the hostility boss? Everything's ok for now, we killed the lion and caged the other beast." @Jasil
"I'm not on good terms with Quincy, and I can smell him in your cabin."

She peered around Shaw inside but quickly regained her eye contact with Shaw.

"Thank you for watching Inka... I'll be going now, and please tell Quincy I need to speak to him soon."

She growled softly once more and turned to leave.

@akumashioni @MadameRedWolf @xxbetaspiritxx

Shaw watches her go, shaking his head slightly. He didn't know the whole story and it wasn't his place to know.

He attempted to open the door, but the house was totally locked from every angle.

Knocking with his bandaged arm, he carried inka in his good arm. "Babe! Why'd you lock the door?" He laughed at her antics.

@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna marched down into the basement, giving a quick nod to Kira. She shifted and stood staring at the cougar.

"Comfortable?"

Her eyes narrowed and she glanced around the room.

Kira dipped her head in greeting to the alpha, not moving from her position sitting in the corner. "Quite. She's been quieter since Quincy left..."

@Jasil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back