• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
(@Jasil What have we done?)

Kira sighed at no reply and barked again, louder and with a sharper sound, before starting down the stairs into the basement. "Is the wolf named Quincy down here?"

@MadameRedWolf

Guin is right, they need to know not to speak of important things around enemy

Jasil said:
Guin is right, they need to know not to speak of important things around enemy
(What happened? Was there a party by guins cage? I'm not trying to read those 5 pages y'all made while I was asleep lol xD )

(Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't here for a while. I've been busy with projects and the science fair. Anything important I missed?)

Felicity reluctantly followed Shaw, still doubting the fact that he was okay. She simple nodded at his words, frowning lightly. "Shaw? What use am I to a pack?" She asked, scratching the back of her neck nervously.

Throughout her life, she had been taught how to be a good mate, how to look after young, and how to handle a temper. Never to hunt like the other females, or playing like they had. A sigh softly escaped her pursed lips. She leaned her back against the wall, chewing on the inside of her bottom lip as a few more memories were playing in her mind. Memories that were once long forgotten. Now, she didn't particularly want to forget them. At least now she had the correct knowledge on certain and mature subjects.

It was only then she realised that she was raised to be the mate of an alpha. That way she wouldn't of had to hunt of do much apart from creating young, and how to handle the temper of an alpha. This was especially relevant with her pack, and the alpha blood line.

@akumashioni

Quincy's ears burned, "I am a fighter- not an Omega. I lost my eye in a battle against my previous Alpha- for speaking out against the way he treated my pack mates." he felt true insult to being called an Omega, "And it doesn't mater what you hear, Lion, I am sure you will be Executed for your crimes against our pack." he turned his one-eyed gaze to Kira, sure that she was here to watch and see if he was disloyal- she smelled like a Beta. he raised his head, refusing to show weakness to a wolf he didn't know, "Yeah. I'm Quincy Hau." he sent a looked to Guinevere without giving Kira anymore attention, "You need to eat that food, or I'll return it to where I got it where it wont go to waste." He gestured to the ground hamburger in front of her, as well as the water. his eye no longer showed curiosity and kindness but bland nothingness. @Moolock @KaalysBR @Juju

Shaw didn't miss a beat, "Scrutinizing your place in this world only makes your time on it less meaningful. I don't know what use you are to this pack yet," he stands and takes her in his enormous embrace. "But you are useful to me, I love you felicity." He kissed her lightly on the cheek and returned to his bed, sitting down, eyeing his battle wounds.

"We may not be officially mated yet, but I promised you that I would never leave your side. I don't make light on my word." He lie down on his back and rested his hurt arm against his chest. "Please, don't let feelings like inadequacy drive you to act irrationally." He looked at her longingly, he had always loved her.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Diana nodded and sighed,understanding the feelings exposed by Quincy.

"I must say that I understand Luna,Quincy. If something happened to Violet..." She shivered with the possibility. "Well,I would have problems seeing anyone else for a while. But that doesn't mean that one day she won't recover,the future doesn't belong to us after all. About the pack...well,maybe one day we will have what you're aching for. We just need to listen to each other more often."

She smiled to Kira when she entered,greeting her politely.

"Hello,Kira"

@MadameRedWolf @Moolock

----

Geralt noticed the way Dante spoke about Shaw,and the pain in his heart was unexpected. He didn't think Dante would speak of him with such affection one day,and that was what hurt the most. He looked down at his feet,knowing that he was simply an intruder in this pack,burrowing time in a family that wasn't his.

When Dante left the room,Geralt followed him,without meeting his eyes.

"Dante,you do not have to feel guilty about your feelings. I...understand. I'm not Shaw,and I know you still have feelings for him. That's understandable."

He turned to leave for the forest now,needing some time by himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira stepped into the room, choosing to remain in her wolf form as she looked over to the cougar and the others there. As the other wolf whom she was sure she'd never formally met before called her first name, the she-wolf blinked, caught off guard. She recovered her cold facade quickly and dipped her head in greeting. "You already seem to know my name so might I ask yours?"

@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
Diana nodded and sighed,understanding the feelings exposed by Quincy.
"I must say that I understand Luna,Quincy. If something happened to Violet..." She shivered with the possibility. "Well,I would have problems seeing anyone else for a while. But that doesn't mean that one day she won't recover,the future doesn't belong to us after all. About the pack...well,maybe one day we will have what you're aching for. We just need to listen to each other more often."

She smiled to Kira when she entered,greeting her politely.

"Hello,Kira"

@MadameRedWolf @Moolock

----

Geralt noticed the way Dante spoke about Shaw,and the pain in his heart was unexpected. He didn't think Dante would speak of him with such affection one day,and that was what hurt the most. He looked down at his feet,knowing that he was simply an intruder in this pack,burrowing time in a family that wasn't his.

When Dante left the room,Geralt followed him,without meeting his eyes.

"Dante,you do not have to feel guilty about your feelings. I...understand. I'm not Shaw,and I know you still have feelings for him. That's understandable."

He turned to leave for the forest now,needing some time by himself.

(DX so saaaad!!! If geralt leaves, shaw is gonna feel so much worse! Don't leave Dante!)

Quincy turned to Kira again, "Please, I need to get some fresh air, the scent of wet cat is making me sick. would you and Dianna stay here?" he swept past them, he didn't know why he was so angry, but he knew his heart hurt and it made him hurt. he pushed through the door and began walking around the forest, he didn't notice the other male nearby, for he was on his blind side. @KaalysBR @Moolock

"Oh, pardon me, I seem to have pricked a wound..." Guinevere rumbled, her tail swishing lightly against the ground. "I am truely impressed, I was beginning to think you lacked teeth."

The mountain lion lazily lifted her head to look to where the lump of meat lay in the corner, along with the bedding that had been placed down for her. Compared to other cells, this was already paradise.

"I don't think that would be wise-" she started, pausing her sentence so that when she forced herself to stand on her shaky legs the pain it caused her would not appear in her voice. "-wolf meat is much tastier than that of slaughtered cows. But it does seem like such a waste on a dead cat such as myself..."

Just standing up was a taxing endeavor, and the effort had caused her head to begin throbbing anew. She could not deny that she needed nourishment if she was to recover. The mountain lion lowered her head and quietly drank from the bowl of water, sniffing it first for good measure. Her single grey eye flickered to Diana, whom she knew to be the pack's second healer. 'I wonder who this Violet it...'

She stopped drinking and lifted her head up when Kira stepped into her windowed view of outside the cell. The fur on her neck rose slightly when she recognized the wolf as one of the attackers whom had ambushed her the night she lost her right eye.

The pain was slowly growing in her side, so Guinevere opted to sit down on the earthen floor and pawed at the clump of raw meat Quincy had given her. By the time Quincy left she had began chewing on the meat, savoring the taste of the blood.

@KaalysBR @MadameRedWolf @Moolock

Felicity smiled softly at Shaw, accepting his warm embrace with a blissful sigh. Although, she was still a bit concerned that she was hurting his wounded chest, and didn't want that to happen.

It was obvious to her that she also had strong feelings for Shaw, feelings that had developed from a young age, even if they were slightly forced by their parents at the beginning. Shaw had been her only friend, the other girls were jealous that Felicity was closest to Shaw, and that they weren't. The very thought still wanted to make her smirk smugly, but she didn't.

Instead, she leaped onto the bed next to Shaw, her eyes wide in awe, and slight shyness. "I love you too." She blushed as she spoke, "You know I won't act irrationally. I've been raised to do quite the opposite, especially when I was scolded for arguing with you, by both my father, and yours." She lightly chuckled, scanning him over again. Along with her other obvious emotions, worry was now evident in her eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?"

@akumashioni

Kira nodded to Quincy and went to sit in the corner of the room, tail curling around her feet as she watched the lion, forcing her expression to remain blank. "Having fun there? ...You seem in even worse shape than how we left you the first time."

@Juju

Diana noticed the slight change in Kira's demeanor,raising some curiosity about the wolf in front of her.

"My name is Diana,sorry I'm didn't introduce myself before. I only heard about you from Faolin. It's good to meet you now."

Diana couldn't help but wonder what the wolf's relationship with Faolin was.

Her eyes drifted back towards Guinevere,and she immediately noticed that the pain was rising on one her sides. The way the cat glanced at her was uncomfortable,but that didn't mean that she wouldn't try to help.

"Guinevere...I have some herbs that may help with you side. I know you won't like it if I treat you,but they would diminish the pain considerably."

@Moolock @Juju

---

Geralt blinked in surprise once he felt the presence of another wolf coming towards him,this time a stranger. He noticed how much pain his expression held and couldn't help but walk towards him with some worry.

"Hey,are you all right?"

@MadameRedWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
shadowz1995 said:
"Jesus Kate...." He didn't leave maybe he would later but right now he couldn't just leave his mate as she is now. "Kate gods what is wrong did you get sick from something?" He went to her side and held her hair out of her face while she was heaving. "Alright Kate I'm sorry your right. Please just let me help."
Kate didn't object to him, couldn't as her body heaved one final time that left her trembling against him.

"You take a toll on me.." She sighed, but clearly put her anger aside as she took his hand and looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

No. He thought. "Yea." He didn't want her worrying about him, he was strong.

his heart skipped a beat when she said she loved him, and again when she mentioned both his and her fathers scolding her for arguing with him. "I had forgotten.. it was strange seeing them give you a hard time like that.." He didn't agree with the premise that males should have all the say simply because they were males, if someone had a good point, it should be heard. He curled his good arm around her and pulled her in close.

"Have you eaten today? I'm starving."

@xxbetaspiritxx

Kira nodded to the she-wolf, taking her in as she remained silent in the corner. Quickly, her gaze was back to the she-cat. From Faolin, eh? I hope he didn't give her the wrong impression about us- about the "us" and my lack of wish to take part in it. She frowned slightly, narrowing her amber eyes.

Dante could speak to Geralt before he left his cabin. He was feel confused, depressed, alonely and guilt. He really like Geralt a lot to the point he considered being mate but it was hard to deal with someone you had feelings for injuried. On top of that having to constantly be remind that they have someone else and mired in before you could ever be a thing. Dante has been internalizing these feeling and they just picked the worst moment to come out. "I'm terrible at having feelings. Maybe it's better to just not be with anyone." He sighed to himself and looked around the empty cabin and figured atleast he had Tyr. he began to make diner to keep his mind off of things and to not have to face his feeling or the outside world.

The last pieces of the meat quickly disappeared down Guinevere's throat; she was more hungry than she had previously thought. Only when she was finished did she answer Kira's question. "Yet I lived both times, while your alpha died the first." she said before beginning to groom her paws with her tongue.

She stopped when Diana offered her herbs for the pain. "I do not need to dull the pain. I can manage." Guin had never been permitted to use painkillers in the past, and she had continued with the tradition throughout the rest of her years.

The mountain lion then laid down on her good side and rested her head on the ground, thankful for the rest.

'pain is a gift from the gods. They send you it so that you remember that they gave you life.' someone had once said, though she had forgotten their face. She couldn't remember if she had killed that one with the rest.

(gtg for now... I will be back in 1-2 hours)

@KaalysBR @Moolock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back