• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
It all seems so strange to nuuch. He doesnt understand why things are like that but he didnt want to cause a fuss. Thinking about how, he of possibly alpha blood turns into an omega. Then hearing Valissa say that hes not technically one made him wonder, but he shook that thought quick. "But you ARE my mate valissa. Ill not leave you behind me or think any less of you." He says to her with a small nudge to get her attention and still not quite understanding "You are my mate" he repeats. "Now, and forever" @MadameRedWolf

she chuckled nervously, "yes... i know," she nuzzled him back, "But.. have you noticed, that although its fading, Luna has a mark on her shoulder? and Dianna has one? they have been marked as mated... that's what i was speaking of. we can call each other mate, but your place in the pack isn't solidified as an Omega with me until that mark is set.. see, my scent is still my own- i have your scent on me, because we are always together, but if your marked as mine and i as yours even when we are far apart our scents will be mixed, and I will be able to feel you, and you I." she explained. "I suppose its the human equivalency to exchanging rings and vows."@Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana missed Violet now,feeling lost and unable to admit how scared she had been with the lion. She drank the mixture for her fever,the temperature lowering almost immediately.

With a sigh,she left Dante's room and walked outside.

"I will just go for some breath of fresh air. Let me know if you need me. I will be back to continue with treatment soon."

Once she was outside,her eyes wandered towards the place where the mountain lion was located. She imagined Quincy was doing a good job taking care of her,but decided to check just in case.

When she arrived,Quincy himself didn't seem to be doing so well. She lowered her body towards him,placing a hand on his back.

"Quincy...are you all right?"

Her voice sounded very rough,and the fingers of the lion still marked her neck. But she was worried about him.

@MadameRedWolf

(@Jasil sry for leaving so abruptly, class.)

Kira winced. "I don't know what Faolin and I are... I don't love him and he still thinks one day I will." She dug her claws deep into the grass, making deep, rhythmic ruts in the soil beneath. "He still cares for me, I don't get it..." She sighed. "I need to get my mind off things- off of everything. Is there anything, anything at all you need me to do?"

Quincy tore his one-eyed gaze from Guinevere, and looked at Dianna, but wouldn't meet her gaze, "you come to gawk at the outcast?" His voice wasn't bitter or angry, just horribly sad. he truly felt as if everyone hated him for his wish to care for Guinevere. he then glanced back at her, "I cleaned and dressed her wounds. i also brought her food and water, I'm pretty sure that's all she'll accept now- she doesn't even seem to want to use the bedding I brought for her." @KaalysBR

Moolock said:
(@Jasil sry for leaving so abruptly, class.)
Kira winced. "I don't know what Faolin and I are... I don't love him and he still thinks one day I will." She dug her claws deep into the grass, making deep, rhythmic ruts in the soil beneath. "He still cares for me, I don't get it..." She sighed. "I need to get my mind off things- off of everything. Is there anything, anything at all you need me to do?"
Luna sighed "There.... The cougar is here, in the basement. One of the guards I had with her is injured and needs a replacement. You could go down there with Quincy or perhaps... Scout the area. We had an attack of another male lion, I was told others would follow."

She shrugged "God I hate cats."

Kira nodded, wincing at hearing the cougar had returned and there would be more felines to deal with in the future. She stood, her ears returning to their normal position and, turned away from her. "I'll go see to the cougar. Which cabin's basement is she in?"

@Jasil

"You're not an outcast,Quincy. You are still part of our pack,and a very gentle person for wanting to help the lion." Diana sat by his side,wrapping one hand around his shoulders gently,then running then over his fur. "We were all on edge,Quincy. I'm sorry we treated you like that."

She took a glance at the mountain lion,remembering the man that had attacked her on the forest. It made her shiver a bit,but she didn't step away.

Moolock said:
Kira nodded, wincing at hearing the cougar had returned and there would be more felines to deal with in the future. She stood, her ears returning to their normal position and, turned away from her. "I'll go see to the cougar. Which cabin's basement is she in?"
@Jasil
"Main hall, Quincy is down there. Kira I want you to watch him closely... He's acting strange today."

She gestured to the main hall. "If you'll excuse me, I want to go get my baby."

Nuuch slumps over in confusion. "Theres just so much ive still yet to learn. Here i thought i was finally getting the hang of things." He lies there with a far away look in his eyes trying to get a grasp on whats going on. "What ever it takes valissa, i love you" he says with a smile before going back to his distant gaze trying to get a grasp on everything. He felt bad that his memory was this bad, or maybe he had never known sense he was captured at a very young age @MadameRedWolf

"If I'm correct, you were taken before you were even taught this stuff- this is what yearlings learn, you were taken long before we were a year old. some of it should be instinct- the marking part, and there should be a slight amount of instinct telling you that there are different ranks, but honestly, being in captivity so long may have dampened some of your less primal instincts." she said, licking his ear and pressing herself against his side comfortingly. @Nuuchi

Quincy looked back at her, and then frowned, "Who hut you Dianna? was that the commotion I heard earlier? why is your neck bruised?" his hackled raised and his eye darkened. he knew it wouldn't have been Violet, she was too gentle with her mate, and Shaw had gotten ahold on most of his madness. who else could hurt such a kind gentle soul as Dianna? @KaalysBR

Kira nodded and bounded off to the main hall. The door was already open and she entered with ease, quietly making her way to the door to the basement. She sniffed, looked around, and let out a short bark to alert Quincy and whomever he was with know she'd arrived.

@MadameRedWolf

"I'm okay,Quincy." Diana hesitated,touching the marks in her skin gently. "We were...attacked earlier. I should have seen the lion coming towards me but he was so fast...he was after Geralt,the tiger that Dante healed. He tried to choke me,but Luna and Shaw arrived in time."

She tried to keep the fear and the guilty from her voice,but it still showed. She still blamed herself for not being able to fend the lion off by herself.

@MadameRedWolf

Nuuch losses his train of thought feeling valissas touch and gets that blissful smile across his muzzle again. "I would be so lost without you valissa, that i would. I was held captive for many years and have little knowing of what was going on in there. I do suppose my instincts are there, but i havent had time to understand them fully. It should be easier with your help though" he continues his blissful smile and all he could think about at that moment was the first time they kissed, and establishing there love for one another. @MadameRedWolf

Quincy growled low- there were few in this pack he truly cared for- he would die for anyone true, but that was solely because he was united with them in this pack, the wolves he truly cared for were his sister and her mate, Dianna herself, and Luna. at the thought of Luna, he felt his chest tighten and he looked away, he felt he was being selfish, thinking of his own heartache when Dianna was hurting, he lucked up and gently licked the bruise, "If the gods will it, your throat will heal soon," He said softly. he looked up at her, "Also... I'm sure your the only one who will still care for me after this is through. I'm sure Luna regrets taking me in... and I'm not sure about my sister- we were close once, but we have had a rocky past. and I know she will side with Luna over me- Luna saved her as I forsook her." he said softly. @KaalysBR

Valissa smiled at him, and nuzzled his face, "And I without you Nuuch. I love you." she sighed and nuzzled herself so his head was laying on the back of her neck and her head on his paws, her tail wrapped around his. @Nuuchi

Nuuch occasionally licks valissas ear with affection. As he enjoys the comfort of his mates touch whom he was deeply inlove with. He wishes his memory would come back, but it was in that moment that he realised that even if he were to remember it all it wouldn't actually change anything. He still would be a normal wolf until he learned to get in touch with his natural instincts. @MadameRedWolf

Luna fetched her pup from the grass and sat next to her.

"Hello lovely, enjoying the outdoors?"

She stroked her daughters fur

Diana was surprised at the low growl from Quincy,but she knew the reaction was caused out of worry. She also deeply cared about the wolf,specially after taking care of his wounds. He was like a young brother to her,and she did feel better once he comforted her. But she could still feel the guilty and pain inside of him,and hoped she could help with that.

"Quincy...Luna admires you so much. She feels threatened right now,and I know she would want to have you by her side. Just give her time and speak to her. The anger she feels will diminish soon,and I know she will understand your act. And your sister...the bonds of family are too strong to be broken so easily. You fought with bravery to save the life of another being,and I admire you for that."

Her tone was soft as she gently spoke to the wolf,and she did hope that her clan would go into peace one day.

@MadameRedWolf

Valissa peacefully dozed with Nuuch, a smile on her muzzle, she had no intention of falling asleep in the clearing so far away from their hollow, but she was comfortable everywhere with Nuuch. @Nuuchi

Quincy's eye betrayed the pain in his heart, "She'll never care for me the way I care for her, she's still in love with Gabriel..." he said softly, "I dont expect anything else- thats the way Valissa would be if Nuuch Died I'm sure." he sighed and looked down, "I just feel... so alone. I miss how close the Wolfwood pack was... this one is so spread out." he looked up at Dianna, "Dont get me wrong, Wolfswood was violent, this is more peaceful... but... the lines are so blurred, i did have a moment of disloyalty to Luna, just a moment of longing for the routiene of Pack life, Alpha, Hunter, tracker, Omega, you know?" He sounded somewhat wistful, "But I'll never regret joining this pack..." @KaalysBR

Felicity walked in nervously with Shaw, hiding behind him a little as she saw Dante, and someone else of whom she hadn't even met yet. Her head bowed innocently, and she clung onto Shaw's clean hand, before letting go in order to allow Dante to clean his wounds.

The metallic scent of blood was making her feel somewhat nauseous, which was okay, because she wouldn't had anything to vomit anyway. She didn't eat at all, and hadn't for days. That much was obvious, but she had never felt too hungry.

Scanning Shaw's wounds, she squealed, covering her eyes with her palms and staying completely silent. She felt a little intimidated within the presence of 2, strange males, but not so much Shaw. Felicity trusted him.

@akumashioni

@KaalysBR

@loyalwolf

Shaw looked down ashamed when Dante scolded him for not coming to him immediately.

"I.." He didn't finish.

At geralts comment shaw looked up at him, his large eyes looked grateful and proud.

Dante said he was proud of him as well..

He smiled slightly, he had protected his family.. These little scratches were nothing compared to the duty of an alpha. Alpha.. He had never thought about the title until now. Luna was an amazing person, she was kind and could become quite the ferocious fighter, he may have very well lost that fight without her. He couldn't risk letting his wolf run free again.

Diana's words stung slightly, "it's not your fault. I'm the moron who fought a lion with my bare hands..." He chuckled slightly at the outrageous statement.

He noticed felicity's sick look and felt a little bad for her, this was her life now.. Watching shaw get torn to pieces, little by little..

@loyalwolf @KaalysBR @xxbetaspiritxx

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Felicity walked in nervously with Shaw, hiding behind him a little as she saw Dante, and someone else of whom she hadn't even met yet. Her head bowed innocently, and she clung onto Shaw's clean hand, before letting go in order to allow Dante to clean his wounds.
The metallic scent of blood was making her feel somewhat nauseous, which was okay, because she wouldn't had anything to vomit anyway. She didn't eat at all, and hadn't for days. That much was obvious, but she had never felt too hungry.

Scanning Shaw's wounds, she squealed, covering her eyes with her palms and staying completely silent. She felt a little intimidated within the presence of 2, strange males, but not so much Shaw. Felicity trusted him.

@akumashioni

@KaalysBR

@loyalwolf
akumashioni said:
Shaw looked down ashamed when Dante scolded him for not coming to him immediately.
"I.." He didn't finish.

At geralts comment shaw looked up at him, his large eyes looked grateful and proud.

Dante said he was proud of him as well..

He smiled slightly, he had protected his family.. These little scratches were nothing compared to the duty of an alpha. Alpha.. He had never thought about the title until now. Luna was an amazing person, she was kind and could become quite the ferocious fighter, he may have very well lost that fight without her. He couldn't risk letting his wolf run free again.

Diana's words stung slightly, "it's not your fault. I'm the moron who fought a lion with my bare hands..." He chuckled slightly at the outrageous statement.

He noticed felicity's sick look and felt a little bad for her, this was her life now.. Watching shaw get torn to pieces, little by little..

Dant look and notice felicity's discomfort. "Don't worry I'll fix him up and then you guys can go off to your love nest. As long as he got me you won't have to worry about him falling apart. I'll make sure his always ok." Dante spoke with such a soft and caring voice. He realized where this was going and looked down at his feet. "Um...your all fix up...just make sure you come by every so often so I can clean it. You and your mate can go now." Dante look at Geralt with a mixture of guilt and sadness. He retreat to the kitchen to catch his breath. @akumashioni @KaalysBR @xxbetaspiritxx

Nuuch watched as his love rested. Listening to the soft sounds of her breathing with the occasional small twitch. He felt tired, but refused to sleep while not in the comfort of there hollow so he could make sure valissa was ok. @MadameRedWolf

Shaw could feel the energy from Dante and it made his heart ache.

"Cmon felicity." He stood up and held out the crook of his elbow for her.

As he left he turned over his shoulder meeting geralts gaze.

The look said everything he felt, please.. Make him happy..

He led felicity and himself back to the cabin, sitting on the bed and eyeing his bandaged up wounds.

"I didn't realize how bad it really was. I guess my adrenaline got me too excited." He had no idea that his alpha blood numbed him and increased his aggression, allowing him to fight through the pain.

Guinevere rolled her eye when the wolf declared that he had not been crying, and laid her head back down onto her paws. They were filthy with mud and dried blood, but she couldn't muster the strength to care.

'What game is he playing?' she thought as he spoke of being ostracized. 'why on earth would this weakling stick out his neck... they must have sent him to lower my guard...'

"You are fortunate that you're merely being shunned. There are packs who simply eat the omegas. One eyed, and not much of a healer, it is a wonder why they let you join the pack in the first place." she grumbled while shifting onto her less injured side so that she could rest more comfortably "As for your question, my name is Guinevere. Though it makes no difference."

When another wolf walked into the room, Guinevere closed her eye and rested as she listened to the conversation with half interest. 'How curious... a lion has attacked the pack.' she reflected. Her tail flicked in an annoyed manner when she heard mention of a tiger helping the pack... a Tiger! Her eye opened just thinking about it; what sort of feline willingly sides with these mangy mutts. No self-respecting hunter would suffer such a blow to their pride as to need a pack. 'Pathetic creature...' she thought, but then again she was the one rotting in a cage.

She had learned much just by listening to this single conversation; siblings, romances, emotional vulnerabilities. It could be of great benefit in the future. Wolves could be so loose-lipped. It was a wonder how they could stalk deer with all of their chatter.

@MadameRedWolf @KaalysBR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back