• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
KaalysBR said:
A gleam played in Geralt's eyes and suddenly he was standing upright,holding Dante by the back of his legs and walking with him away from the room.
"Well,wolf. I know how to use these muscles right here. But I would prefer to use yours."

He dropped Dante in a sofa,a wicked smile pulling his lips up. His inner tiger was taking control,crazy to take a bite of the wolf in front of him.

@loyalwolf
"Well tiger I hope you don't expect me to just submit. I am a proud wolf and trust me when I say that I will be taking control." With that he wrapped his leg around Geralt waist and flip them over so now he was on the sofa. "I hope your not expecting anything out of this encounter. Before anything happens between us, I need to know more about and I need Tyr to meet you. But I got say tiger, you are something very special to me" Dante then placed s kiss to his lips.

KaalysBR said:
(Aushauha,sorry! Geralt will grow to admire Shaw,he just needs to get over his initial animosity because of Dante.)
(Lol I was like shaw is a nice guy! He just didn't know what to do when his old lover showed up. He thought she was dead, they didn't really end it ya know? He feels really guilty about Dante, but he is sworn to felicity.)

Dante chuckled as he was dragged into the sofa,already expecting a reaction like that. Dante was still failing to disappoint him.

"You are an incredible man,Dante. I definitely want to meet your son,and I'm not the kind to hurry over a relationship. But I also want to make it quite clear that I want you. Ask anything about me,I'm an open book."

He replied to the kiss immediately,showing his passion to Dante. He was growing to be very fond of the wolf,and that was clear from the way he kissed him.

@loyalwolf

(@akumashioni Geralt is jealous because Shaw is hot! But yeah,he doesn't fully understand the concept of mating,which is why he thought that Shaw had a clear choice and chose wrong.)

Felicity's nose crinkled further when she smelt the strong, metallic scent of blood, and soon after, the scent of Shaw. Was he hurt? Injured? Her face blew up in shock, and she blindly followed his scent, diving down and around bushes, winding in and out of trees and slipping through mud.

And there he was. Hurt and injured. Her stomach dropped at the sight and the stench of the blood, and she rushed to his side. "Shaw?! What happened?!" Felicity squealed, unsure of how to handle the situation. She hated to see him like this; he was just as unsafe as she was.

@akumashioni

Shaw smiled when he saw her, his smile fading into a furrowed brow, "oh this?" He held up his arm, it was bleeding like crazy and some flesh was stripped completely.

His bare chest had many deep gashes and he was totally soaked in blood, even more pale than usual.

"This is nothing.." He placed his clean arm along her shoulders, guiding her back to camp.

"Luna and I fought off some shifter, she's ok." He was stumbling slightly and was obviously faking his whole "I'm fine" thing.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity frowned, leaning against his arm. "I know I can be stupid, and I know you're clearly a great actor, but really? You're not okay, Shaw. You aren't fine." In all honesty, she wasn't as worried about Luna anyway, she was worried for her mate, her pack member, and didn't really want to focus on anybody else. Her eyes caught the gashes on his chest, and she held back vomit. Only just.

Right then, her eyebrows continued to stay furrowed, and she looked like a grumpy, stubborn child. "You need medical care. Where's Diana's cabin?"

@akumashioni

"Diana's hurt too, the lion that did this to me choked her out." "He got his though.." Shaw felt a little bad for the lions painful death.

Only a little.

"I suppose I could pay Dante a visit." He felt pangs of guilt any time he thought about him, he still felt strongly for him, but he also felt so connected to felicity.. He was terribly conflicted.. He squeezed felicity a little tighter for a moment, "thanks for staying safe.."

@xxbetaspiritxx @loyalwolf

Luna grinned and left the cabin, deciding to let the lovers be.

She was happy her old Friend had found someone. Walking Over to the lake she watched the water

Shaw smiled at Luna as he and felicity passed her to reach dantes cabin.

Knocking politely he called out, "Dante! Felicity wants you to look at my wounds!"

(His wounds are greivous and gruesome. His chest has been split open in multiple areas and him arm looked as if it was going to fall off, bleeding profusely and tattered badly.)

He was attempting to play it off, his wounds FAR too severe to play off effectively. @loyalwolf @xxbetaspiritxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira remained at the foot of Luna's cabin stairs, now sitting rather than standing as her muscles remained sore from lack of restful sleep. Amber eyes narrowing, the she-wolf stood, watching her leader walk over to the lake, and bounded to her feet to follow her. She quickly fell in behind Luna and flicked her ears. "Luna?"

@Jasil

Moolock said:
Kira remained at the foot of Luna's cabin stairs, now sitting rather than standing as her muscles remained sore from lack of restful sleep. Amber eyes narrowing, the she-wolf stood, watching her leader walk over to the lake, and bounded to her feet to follow her. She quickly fell in behind Luna and flicked her ears. "Luna?"
@Jasil
Luna turned around

"Oh hello Kira, I haven't seen you in a while." She smiled and crossed her arms

"I've been... a little under the weather, inside mostly." She swiveled her head, surveying the lake and forest beyond. "What's happened in that time? I've seen new wolves running around, heard howling- and only you..." Kira sniffed, noting the distinct lack of Gabriel's scent on her leader. "...where's Gabriel?"

@Jasil

Moolock said:
"I've been... a little under the weather, inside mostly." She swiveled her head, surveying the lake and forest beyond. "What's happened in that time? I've seen new wolves running around, heard howling- and only you..." Kira sniffed, noting the distinct lack of Gabriel's scent on her leader. "...where's Gabriel?"
@Jasil
Luna's eyes dropped

"There are a few new wolves yes but... Gabriel is dead. For good this time."

The words stung her, bringing back pain.

Kira shifted her weight uncomfortably, lowering her gaze to the shore. "Oh... I-I'm sorry for your loss..." She flicked her tail nervously, making an attempt to lighten the mood. "How are your daughters?"

@Jasil

Moolock said:
Kira shifted her weight uncomfortably, lowering her gaze to the shore. "Oh... I-I'm sorry for your loss..." She flicked her tail nervously, making an attempt to lighten the mood. "How are your daughters?"
@Jasil
Luna smiled "She's fine, getting lovelier every day."

Luna glanced out over at the lake

Kira nodded again, moving to sit down next to her. "Nice to hear." She smiled faintly, flattening her ears as she curled her tail around her paws. Her nose was confused, the scents of all the new wolves mixing in her nose. "There are so many of us, now... maybe someone like me could get lucky in the future- or have they all already paired up?"

@Jasil

Moolock said:
Kira nodded again, moving to sit down next to her. "Nice to hear." She smiled faintly, flattening her ears as she curled her tail around her paws. Her nose was confused, the scents of all the new wolves mixing in her nose. "There are so many of us, now... maybe someone like me could get lucky in the future- or have they all already paired up?"
@Jasil
Luna gave her a look of confusion.

"I thought... You and Faolin?"

She sat next to Kira, hugging her legs

"And most have paired."

KaalysBR said:
(Aushauha,sorry! Geralt will grow to admire Shaw,he just needs to get over his initial animosity because of Dante.)
KaalysBR said:
Dante chuckled as he was dragged into the sofa,already expecting a reaction like that. Dante was still failing to disappoint him.
"You are an incredible man,Dante. I definitely want to meet your son,and I'm not the kind to hurry over a relationship. But I also want to make it quite clear that I want you. Ask anything about me,I'm an open book."

He replied to the kiss immediately,showing his passion to Dante. He was growing to be very fond of the wolf,and that was clear from the way he kissed him.

@loyalwolf

(@akumashioni Geralt is jealous because Shaw is hot! But yeah,he doesn't fully understand the concept of mating,which is why he thought that Shaw had a clear choice and chose wrong.)
akumashioni said:
Shaw smiled at Luna as he and felicity passed her to reach dantes cabin.
Knocking politely he called out, "Dante! Felicity wants you to look at my wounds!"

(His wounds are greivous and gruesome. His chest has been split open in multiple areas and him arm looked as if it was going to fall off, bleeding profusely and tattered badly.)

He was attempting to play it off, his wounds FAR too severe to play off effectively. @loyalwolf @xxbetaspiritxx
Dante pulled back from the kiss and smiled. But then he heard shaw through the door and had a look of concern. "Sorry Geralt but durty calls. Plus shaw is one of my most frequent patients." With a sigh he went to the door and opened it. He took one look at shaw and a look of worry and disbelief. He motion for shaw to enter the cabin. He gave a nervous laugh "what am I going to do with you. It seems like you have something wrong with you every other day." He went to work treating the wounds. "You should of came to me immediately after the fight. You know that I would of fixed you quickly and had you out of here with no fuss. I'm very disappointed that you didn't have trust and confidence in me to look at you injuries."

The feeling of Dante's lips remained for long after the wolf pulled away. Geralt felt a slight surge of jealousy once he heard Shaw come in,but it immediately stopped once he saw his wounds.

"Holy shit,Shaw. Why didn't you come earlier?" He sighed,staying in the corner of the room so he could observe the treatment. "I know you are a soldier,and I know you probably gave the lion even worse injuries. You are a good warrior."

He seemed slightly hesitant to admit the value of Shaw,but he was still sincere.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33170-akumashioni/

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/@loyalwolf

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/

---

Diana gasped softly once Shaw walked in,red spots covering his skin. She felt a immediately surge of guilty knowing that he had been wounded protecting her. She pulled herself up,putting the oxygen can aside.

"Shaw,I'm so sorry...I should have seen the lion coming...Dante,please let me help."

Her voice was practically gone,and the marks of the lion's fingers were still red in her neck,but she searched her healing bag without paying any attention to that.

KaalysBR said:
The feeling of Dante's lips remained for long after the wolf pulled away. Geralt felt a slight surge of jealousy once he heard Shaw come in,but it immediately stopped once he saw his wounds.
"Holy shit,Shaw. Why didn't you come earlier?" He sighed,staying in the corner of the room so he could observe the treatment. "I know you are a soldier,and I know you probably gave the lion even worse injuries. You are a good warrior."

He seemed slightly hesitant to admit the value of Shaw,but he was still sincere.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33170-akumashioni/

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/@loyalwolf

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/

---

Diana gasped softly once Shaw walked in,red spots covering his skin. She felt a immediately surge of guilty knowing that he had been wounded protecting her. She pulled herself up,putting the oxygen can aside.

"Shaw,I'm so sorry...I should have seen the lion coming...Dante,please let me help."

Her voice was practically gone,and the marks of the lion's fingers were still red in her neck,but she searched her healing bag without paying any attention to that.
Dante look at shaw with a level of respect. "If Geralt thinks your a good soldier then you must of really been a forces of furry out there. I'm glad you showed that lion what happens when you mess with are pack. I am pourd of you. As for you Diana, you should know I can't allow you to help. You have your own treatment to worry about. As a healer the most important thing is to make sure your healthy. Because if your hurt then who going to heal the other." He dish out the truth and was very upfront about his feeling on Diana helping

Diana seemed distracted for a moment as she looked at Shaw's wounds. She rose her eyes to Dante,but her expression was blank.

"Father,I have 20 patients for today. I can't afford to be si-"

She blinked in confusion and put one hand over forehead,noticing that her skin was burning. She immediately diagnosed minor hallucinations caused by fever,and sighed.

"Sorry. You just...reminds me of him sometimes."

She walked over to the cupboards and looked for ingredients to lower her temperature again,mixing them in a bowl.

Valissa looked to Nuuch, "I don't think you remember the places of Wolves... we are the Omega pair, Nuuch. there are Omega, Trackers, Hunters beta and Alpha, outside the ranks, are healers. we are the Omegas, we either hunt for ourselves, or we eat last, our opinions aren't generally the most... valued." she sounded somewhat miffed at her place, but it wasn't like she was a great tracker, or a good hunter- and fishing didn't count, "Technically... your not considered an omega... until you are marked and mated to one..." she looked away, it would almost seem that she had blushed if she wasn't furry. @Nuuchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back