• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Reptilesandromance said:
(I'm just getting caught up here, she told him to stay away from the damn cougar )
(Fair enough but damn that was a tad bit much sheesh lmao. Going back now.)

Reptilesandromance said:
(Lol oh that was a bit much but gouging out his own eye wasn't?)
(Hey he's a romantic xD hahaha. Yo I'm actually getting busy so anybody reading this I'm just gonna put a short post of Victor returning.)

The reaction was instantaneous. As soon as Kate fell sick so did Victor. The male almost threw up all of the contents in his stomach and he immediately shot up and ran off back to Kate's home. He was so worried that he didn't actually realize the reason she felt that way was because of him. It wasn't long before he was within earshot of her. "Kate! Are you alright?! What happened?!" He yelled as he jogged through the door and into the room she was in. He had obviously been sprinting and some wounds had reopened but he didn't feel them at this point. "Kate I was at Luna's cabin and I almost threw the hell up. What happened are you ok???" He asked. He was genuinely panicking almost and he hands started to tremble. (To explain cuz I don't got much time. He thinks he simply caught onto the scent of the wounded cougar and went to check it out. When he saw how they were treating her he stepped in because he views her as a worthy opponent who deserves better than that. Sorry again. Something came up. I will be back shortly)

(Not gonna write a post for Felicity 'cause she's doing the same old xD )

Inka-Grace snuggled into her mother's chest, lightly snoring as she sucked on her big thumb to calm herself.

Shaw remained at his post, vigilantly performing the task his alpha had given him.

He was proud to be useful even if only for a moment.

shadowz1995 said:
(Hey he's a romantic xD hahaha. Yo I'm actually getting busy so anybody reading this I'm just gonna put a short post of Victor returning.)
The reaction was instantaneous. As soon as Kate fell sick so did Victor. The male almost threw up all of the contents in his stomach and he immediately shot up and ran off back to Kate's home. He was so worried that he didn't actually realize the reason she felt that way was because of him. It wasn't long before he was within earshot of her. "Kate! Are you alright?! What happened?!" He yelled as he jogged through the door and into the room she was in. He had obviously been sprinting and some wounds had reopened but he didn't feel them at this point. "Kate I was at Luna's cabin and I almost threw the hell up. What happened are you ok???" He asked. He was genuinely panicking almost and he hands started to tremble. (To explain cuz I don't got much time. He thinks he simply caught onto the scent of the wounded cougar and went to check it out. When he saw how they were treating her he stepped in because he views her as a worthy opponent who deserves better than that. Sorry again. Something came up. I will be back shortly)
Kate glared at him, his explanation making her stomach flip. "I know exactly where you were." She growled lowly, Boris flinching as if expecting her to snap, drawing her attention from victor. She stood and found her wallet, pulling a fifty dollar bill from within, as she went about this Boris had stood and waited for her halfway to the door.

"The bushes are almost in bloom I expect you and your father here when they do," she smiled, hugging him and slipping the money into his shirt pocket, ignoring his refusal. Boris tipped his head, kissed Kate's cheek and nodded before slipping through the door and vanishing.

Kate turned on victor and regarded him harshly. "You're an ass," she sighed, shaking her head as she went to the sink. She stooped and grabbed a bottle of cleaner from a cabinet below it and twisted the cap off, pouring the entire thing down the drain in an attempt to cover the smell of her sick.

(Not gonna write a post for Felicity 'cause she's doing the same old xD )

Inka-Grace snuggled into her mother's chest, lightly snoring as she sucked on her big thumb to calm herself.

Quincy's eye lost its hardness and just showed defeat and sorrow as he looked at Shaw, "Hello, Shaw." he said softly, he seemed horribly confused when Crimson turned green and ran past him- maybe Shaw was too intimidating? Quincy left the basement and went to one of the spare cabins. he found a pair of sweatpants and shifted putting them on. then he got a bundle of blankets and stuffed them in a bag, and slipped it on his back. he then went to the mess hall and got a bottle of water and a pound of hamburger- he had a feeling that the cougar preferred her meat raw. Quincy also grabbed some medicine from his own sleeping area- Neosporin, peroxide, and bandages from when his eye was in the healing process. he then returned to the basement, he opened the cage, and slipped in, and closing it back up. he had to stoop, dumping the blankets out of the bag and crouching above the cougar, he gently put on hand on top of her head near the base, and popped open the peroxide with his other hand, and poured it over her wounds, he had purposefully grabbed the peroxide knowing it wouldn't hurt. @Juju @akumashioni

Luna let out a loud howl to her pack. Knowing that now she needed to speak with them urgently. She gently bounced Inka in her arms and sang softly as she stood in the center of camp

Nuuchi said:
"I suppose i was hoping it was just my imagination. A dark veil seems to have engulfed the camp as a whole. Everyone was acting...different" nuuch says as he rests his head on the back of Valissas neck softly "im sure you're right, i was ready to sacrifice everything for you. Just so much rage though, i wasn't ready for it" nuuch moves over so he can look into her eyes, it always seemed to help him feel better @MadameRedWolf
"Its not disloyalty that Quincy is feeling- its hurt. he's hurt emotionally for some reason... and.." she frowned, "He... wants to help someone... that he shouldn't because... he feels... it will help his hurt..." she whined with frustration, "But that makes no sense!" she was trying to make heads or tails of the messages she was getting from her brother- as littermates they had been very close, so they shared a bond that allowed her to understand how he felt. @Nuuchi

Alec opened his eyes as he felt the distress rising back at his pack territory. There was something wrong. He pulled himself to a sitting position,breathing deeply.

"I think there is something wrong back at the pack."

He sighed with annoyance,wanting to stay with Claire in a moment of peace instead. He couldn't wait for her to be his,to take the heart of his favorite fox and own her completely. But his clan was his duty.

"We have to go back,as much as I would love to just stay with you for the entire day. " He ran one hand through her face with a smile. "I will have to make up for lost time eventually."

Shaw ignored the howl, he had his orders.

He knew full well what it was about anyways.

He eyed Quincy curiously, the way he was so gentle with their vicious attacker unsettled him. "I honestly expected Luna to kill her. I didn't have the strength." He honored Luna's decision but it puzzled him, was she feeling the same way as he did?

@MadameRedWolf @Juju @Jasil

Dane heard the howl, and attempted to get up.

He stumbled his way to the center of the camp, still clutching his neck.

He wasn't even an official member of this pack, but he still wanted to help.

VahkiDane said:
Dane heard the howl, and attempted to get up.
He stumbled his way to the center of the camp, still clutching his neck.

He wasn't even an official member of this pack, but he still wanted to help.
Luna nodded her acknowledgement and went back to the song, attempting to lull the small child to sleep.

"I don't even know how to help anymore. Not that i ever had that grasp on the first place." Nuuch said "i may not share the same bond with your brother, but i can tell by how you're account that it must be..." he stopped talking as the sound of his alpha howlingpierced through his ears "valissa, do we go?" He asks mostly rhetorically as he gets up and looks towards camp @MadameRedWolf

The wolf reacted quickly to training,sparring with confidence and superior speed. Long was the hesitation of the human,the instincts of the animal taking over. Diana wasn't particularly strong,but she was very fast. She waited for the guidance of her mate.
Silently Dianna smiled as she looked at her mate's wolf then nuzzled her as she stated, "Your doing very well let's to move something more difficult. She then began to teach her mate the martial arts of Shindo as she went through different motions slowly as she watched her mate making sure she copied her movements.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate glared at him, his explanation making her stomach flip. "I know exactly where you were." She growled lowly, Boris flinching as if expecting her to snap, drawing her attention from victor. She stood and found her wallet, pulling a fifty dollar bill from within, as she went about this Boris had stood and waited for her halfway to the door.
"The bushes are almost in bloom I expect you and your father here when they do," she smiled, hugging him and slipping the money into his shirt pocket, ignoring his refusal. Boris tipped his head, kissed Kate's cheek and nodded before slipping through the door and vanishing.

Kate turned on victor and regarded him harshly. "You're an ass," she sighed, shaking her head as she went to the sink. She stooped and grabbed a bottle of cleaner from a cabinet below it and twisted the cap off, pouring the entire thing down the drain in an attempt to cover the smell of her sick.
(Back) "Kate please tell me what happened? Did you not like the pizza?" Victor asked as he went over to the pizza box and opened it. It smelled.....different. He had never had pizza before and he didn't know if his stomach would agree with it. Maybe that's why Kate felt ill? That and she was angry. No not angry. She was pissed. "Kate sweetheart please tell me what's wrong. I can't read your mind but I can feel everything your giving off what happened?" There was no other emotion coming off of Crimson except his concern and worry for his mate. Guilt wasn't included because he simply did not think he did anything wrong. To him, he stopped an injustice from happening. The male's eye watched her carefully, searching for something her emotions wouldn't reveal.

Quincy paused in his actions and then spread the neosporon over the wound and put some bandages on it. He left the blankets in a heap, knowing cats like to nest, and opened the water pouring out in a bowl that was there and leaving the package of meat in the corner. He opened the cage and skipped back out. He looked at Shaw, " no one deserves to die of their wound or to be treated coarsely as they heal. " he walked back up the stairs and shifted, he hopeless back to Luna that he and Shaw were at their post. @Jasil @akumashioni @Juju

Valissa looked up, and nodded, "yes, let's go." She stood up and looped to the clearing. She stayed at the edge- the place for the omega. @Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy paused in his actions and then spread the neosporon over the wound and put some bandages on it. He left the blankets in a heap, knowing cats like to nest, and opened the water pouring out in a bowl that was there and leaving the package of meat in the corner. He opened the cage and skipped back out. He looked at Shaw, " no one deserves to die of their wound or to be treated coarsely as they heal. " he walked back up the stairs and shifted, he hopeless back to Luna that he and Shaw were at their post. @Jasil @akumashioni @Juju
Valissa looked up, and nodded, "yes, let's go." She stood up and looped to the clearing. She stayed at the edge- the place for the omega. @Nuuchi
Luna ignored Quincys howl and instead sent back a loud snarl, her irritation at him obvious. She wasn't mad, no she was betrayed and lonely.

Looking at the other wolves she nodded to them.

"Where are the others?"

Nuuch gets up and follows close by wondering what could be happening. Luna had never called for everyone in this matter before so he could only assume. The two snow white wolves rushed through until finally making it to their alpha. "Hello again luna, you called?" Nuuch says bowing his head @MadameRedWolf @Jasil

Inka-Grace, at her mother's snarl, suddenly flinched, before her face scrunched up into a familiar expression. Curling her lip, she squealed in fear, her tears streaming down her face. She had never seen such anger or irritation.

@Jasil

Shaw thought about his words, he was right.

Looking at the mountain lion he almost felt pity.. Almost.

He sighed wondering if he should go to the meeting anyways, he was part of the pack.. But Luna asked him to keep an eye on that other wolf.. Shaw quickly met up with the others, looking around for Crimson and felicity.

@MadameRedWolf @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx @shadowz1995

Last edited by a moderator:
Valissa shrugged, she had heard the shark. She didn't meet Luna's eyes though and instead lay down next to Nuuch. " it sounds like Quincy and Shaw are guarding the lion, but I don't know where the others went, Alpha Luna. " she said softly. @Jasil @Nuuchi

Quincy flinched and went back down the stairs. He collapsed next to the cage and looked to the wall. @Juju @akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa shrugged, she had heard the shark. She didn't meet Luna's eyes though and instead lay down next to Nuuch. " it sounds like Quincy and Shaw are guarding the lion, but I don't know where the others went, Alpha Luna. " she said softly. @Jasil @Nuuchi
Quincy flinched and went back down the stairs. He collapsed next to the cage and looked to the wall. @Juju @akumashioni
(He's with the others, he wants to watch Crimson, not the lion.)

Nuuchi said:
Nuuch gets up and follows close by wondering what could be happening. Luna had never called for everyone in this matter before so he could only assume. The two snow white wolves rushed through until finally making it to their alpha. "Hello again luna, you called?" Nuuch says bowing his head @MadameRedWolf @Jasil
xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace, at her mother's snarl, suddenly flinched, before her face scrunched up into a familiar expression. Curling her lip, she squealed in fear, her tears streaming down her face. She had never seen such anger or irritation.
@Jasil
Luna held her baby close

"Shh shh I know darling, I know. Mama isn't having a good day I'm sorry I scared you darling." She kissed the child's head and caressed her cheek.

Looking at the wolves around her she spoke in a strong but, sad voice.

"It has been brought to my attention, that there are mixed feelings about her murderous guest... And, my role as Alpha."

She stared ahead, not wanting to look into anyone's eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back