• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Nuuch looks up slowly at Valissa. "Im sorry sweetheart" he says sounding emotionally drained. Then he proceeds to explain to her what was going on and how he felt like he couldn't control himself for a short while. "Im thankful to have you. More than that really. I don't know.. when you took off it scared me. I didn't know what to expect but the thought of you getting hurt is what triggered it." Nuuch gets up and shakes the dirt off "you think it's ok? Back at camp i mean" @MadameRedWolf

Luna's eyes held hurt.

"I wasn't leaving her here to die. I put her here so when she did wake up she wouldn't come and kill my entire family!"

The hurt in her eyes spread to her entire face

"You really think I'm that cruel... And HE is not here to give her comfort,"

She looked in Crimsons eyes "Victor is here to help her escape apparently. And no, he doesn't have a right to be here. In my land, In my camp, in my home."

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana agreed with Quincy's words,but she detected that something was off. His voice once drowned with admiration for their Alpha...but now? Something had changed.

"My alpha,we will not release the lion. We simply don't wish to see it slowly agonize until it dies. You have much pain inside of your heart,but I don't wish to see you grow to be cruel."

She turned to Crimson with confusion after she heard Luna's words. Was he a betrayer?

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf

----

The wolf reacted quickly to training,sparring with confidence and superior speed. Long was the hesitation of the human,the instincts of the animal taking over. Diana wasn't particularly strong,but she was very fast. She waited for the guidance of her mate.

@Lighthouse8477

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy looked at Luna, his eyes held a guarded dark look in them, rather than the admiration he once held in his eyes, "I am simply here to guard her, Alpha. and what pleasure would you get from a shiftier dieing in a painful way of slowly dieing of hunger and infection. its one thing to kill your enemies with your teeth, but to let them die in a hole like this would truly turn you into a monster, worse than the Lion." he said, his voice held no emotion, he had stood up, his tail was down to show he was not trying to overrule Luna's dominance. "Crimson has a right to be here, as he... cares? for the Lion." he glanced at the wolf, his eye somewhat questioning. @Jasil @shadowz1995
Valissa approached Nuuch, and crouched next to him whining, "My love, what is the matter?" valissa had been pacing, her hackles raised and tail down in nerves. she could feel the unrest caused by the lion, she could smell her brother was near the lion, and his emotions... were so convulated and mixed she couldn't make heads or tails of it. @Nuuchi
Jasil said:
Luna's eyes held hurt.
"I wasn't leaving her here to die. I put her here so when she did wake up she wouldn't come and kill my entire family!"

The hurt in her eyes spread to her entire face

"You really think I'm that cruel... And HE is not here to give her comfort,"

She looked in Crimsons eyes "Victor is here to help her escape apparently. And no, he doesn't have a right to be here. In my land, In my camp, in my home."
KaalysBR said:
Diana agreed with Quincy's words,but she detected that something was off. His voice once drowned with admiration for their Alpha...but now? Something had changed.
"My alpha,we will not release the lion. We simply don't wish to see it slowly agonize until it dies. You have much pain inside of your heart,but I don't wish to see you grow to be cruel."

She turned to Crimson with confusion after she heard Luna's words. Was he a betrayer?

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf

----

The wolf reacted quickly to training,sparring with confidence and superior speed. She waited for the guidance of her mate.

@Lighthouse8477
' I do not belong to any pack." He explained. He turned and gave his back to the lion, in a show of trust. "I have fought her once, one on one and it ended in a draw. We promised each other we would meet again at full strength and even terms. Luna I believe you remember me have two eyes do you not? Well, I sacrificed my left eye to show my sincerity. The cougar and I have a blood pact and I will have it honored." At that point, Crimson stood to his full 6'2 height and crossed his arms. To those who didn't know him, he was a trained and battle-hardened warrior. Powerful muscles and tough skin created from years of training and combat displayed themselves openly as he stood between the pack and the injured cougar. "So (BTW there is no way Luna should know Crimson's real name. No one told her.) Luna this is how its going to go. I'm taking the cougar with me to heal her or you are going to heal her yourself I don't care which but I will have her back to full strength and that can't happen with her in a cage. If you fight me on this that's fine." The warrior's one ruby red eye fell upon the child she held clutched to her chest. "Then we will show your children what it means to be Alpha. I challenge you, by the laws of the pack that have guided our kind for millennia. I challenge you, Alpha Luna for your position as alpha of this pack."

The wolf stared her down for a brief moment and he pretty much knew they outcome of this story already. "This is going to go three ways understood?" He said to the three wolves before him. "Luna will accept my challenge and we will duel before her pack. She will lose that battle because she is not as strong as me, not as experienced, and apparently....doesn't have her pack's full support. She hasn't even noticed her pack is falling apart from the inside." Classical new alpha mistake. "Two, she will refuse the fight and be forced to step down as leader of this pack. Or three, comply to what I'm asking you and let me walk out of here with the cougar. That....or I stay here to mend her wounds myself. And no one dies. No one loses power. No one gets hurt. Those are your three options Alpha Luna." The man spat out with conviction and fervor in his voice. It was obvious how incredibly serious he was being. "Now choose. I win in all scenarios. I hope you pick the one that benefits everyone."

shadowz1995 said:
' I do not belong to any pack." He explained. He turned and gave his back to the lion, in a show of trust. "I have fought her once, one on one and it ended in a draw. We promised each other we would meet again at full strength and even terms. Luna I believe you remember me have two eyes do you not? Well, I sacrificed my left eye to show my sincerity. The cougar and I have a blood pact and I will have it honored." At that point, Crimson stood to his full 6'2 height and crossed his arms. To those who didn't know him, he was a trained and battle-hardened warrior. Powerful muscles and tough skin created from years of training and combat displayed themselves openly as he stood between the pack and the injured cougar. "So (BTW there is no way Luna should know Crimson's real name. No one told her.) Luna this is how its going to go. I'm taking the cougar with me to heal her or you are going to heal her yourself I don't care which but I will have her back to full strength and that can't happen with her in a cage. If you fight me on this that's fine." The warrior's one ruby red eye fell upon the child she held clutched to her chest. "Then we will show your children what it means to be Alpha. I challenge you, by the laws of the pack that have guided our kind for millennia. I challenge you, Alpha Luna for your position as alpha of this pack."
The wolf stared her down for a brief moment and he pretty much knew they outcome of this story already. "This is going to go three ways understood?" He said to the three wolves before him. "Luna will accept my challenge and we will duel before her pack. She will lose that battle because she is not as strong as me, not as experienced, and apparently....doesn't have her pack's full support. She hasn't even noticed her pack is falling apart from the inside." Classical new alpha mistake. "Two, she will refuse the fight and be forced to step down as leader of this pack. Or three, comply to what I'm asking you and let me walk out of here with the cougar. That....or I stay here to mend her wounds myself. And no one dies. No one loses power. No one gets hurt. Those are your three options Alpha Luna." The man spat out with conviction and fervor in his voice. It was obvious how incredibly serious he was being. "Now choose. I win in all scenarios. I hope you pick the one that benefits everyone."
Luna gripped her child closer to her, turning her away from the wolves.

Her eyes darted around frantically.

"But if she goes free, she'll only come back to kill us."

Her voice wavered, a mothers fear for her child.

Luna felt cornered and she took at step back towards the stairs cautiously

Dane's eyelids fell, with only the occasional "just let me die" coming from him.

He was drenched in sweat, and he looked pale.

shadowz1995 said:
(SWEET JESUS please let shaw fight you!! :D ) @shadowz1995

Valissa nuzzled him, "We'll ire it out together," she laydown next Nuuch and sighed, ""I feel unrest in the ack. that cougar... she stirred something in my brother, or something happened during the fight... I don't know... cant you feel it?" she glanced over at him, and smiled, "That feeling you were speaking of, I'm sure its the protective feeling one has over their mate." @Nuuchi

"Dianna and I have offered to heal her, Alpha Luna." Quincy said in he dead voice, "I would even offer to be personally responsible for her care, I agree that she should stay in a cell, but we can make her somewhat comfortable, and feed and treat her." He glanced at Crimson again, "There is no need to challenge her, wolf." he looked back at Luna, the once admirable gleam in his eye replaced by dead, darkness, "Alpha Luna is respected, and her wolves are loyal only to her." It sounded as if he was reciting something hat was drilled into him at a young age.

Luna frowned at Quincys actions.

"I agree with Quincy and Diana's idea..."

Her gaze rested on Quincy with hurt and confusion.

Kissing her daughters forehead she let out a shaky breath.

Jasil said:
Luna gripped her child closer to her, turning her away from the wolves.
Her eyes darted around frantically.

"But if she goes free, she'll only come back to kill us."

Her voice wavered, a mothers fear for her child.

Luna felt cornered and she took at step back towards the stairs cautiously
"Then you step down and relinquish the title of Alpha. You have done nothing to deserve the position regardless. You are not a fighter. You clearly aren't a capable leader. You aren't mated to an alpha....at least not anymore. You should have stepped down long ago. But instead...here you are. Stuck in this position. That OR let me stay here for some time and make sure she recovers if you truly fear for your families lives. I quite frankly don't care. You can keep your little facade as alpha. Im here to make good on a promise. If I've gone this far to keep my promise with an enemy....then I can obviously keep a promise to someone of my race."

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa nuzzled him, "We'll ire it out together," she laydown next Nuuch and sighed, ""I feel unrest in the ack. that cougar... she stirred something in my brother, or something happened during the fight... I don't know... cant you feel it?" she glanced over at him, and smiled, "That feeling you were speaking of, I'm sure its the protective feeling one has over their mate." @Nuuchi
"Dianna and I have offered to heal her, Alpha Luna." Quincy said in he dead voice, "I would even offer to be personally responsible for her care, I agree that she should stay in a cell, but we can make her somewhat comfortable, and feed and treat her." He glanced at Crimson again, "There is no need to challenge her, wolf." he looked back at Luna, the once admirable gleam in his eye replaced by dead, darkness, "Alpha Luna is respected, and her wolves are loyal only to her." It sounded as if he was reciting something hat was drilled into him at a young age.
"I have no desire to speak to wolf who is merely reciting lines." Crimson growled out to the wolf. "You are standing before a true alpha wolf who CAN figure out when something is wrong with his kin. Don't insult me with your babble."

akumashioni said:
(SWEET JESUS please let shaw fight you!! :D ) @shadowz1995
(Hahahaha, if he comes around mate. Right now Crimson is worried about the cougar.)

shadowz1995 said:
"Then you step down and relinquish the title of Alpha. You have done nothing to deserve the position regardless. You are not a fighter. You clearly aren't a capable leader. You aren't mated to an alpha....at least not anymore. You should have stepped down long ago. But instead...here you are. Stuck in this position. That OR let me stay here for some time and make sure she recovers if you truly fear for your families lives. I quite frankly don't care. You can keep your little facade as alpha. Im here to make good on a promise. If I've gone this far to keep my promise with an enemy....then I can obviously keep a promise to someone of my race."
"I have no desire to speak to wolf who is merely reciting lines." Crimson growled out to the wolf. "You are standing before a true alpha wolf who CAN figure out when something is wrong with his kin. Don't insult me with your babble."

(Hahahaha, if he comes around mate. Right now Crimson is worried about the cougar.)
Luna snarled. "An Alpha is not just a strong brute, it's someone who cares for their pack. And you may stay and treat the cat with Diana and Quincy."

Her face twisted with anger. She knew how to be an alpha, and he questioned her blood.

( aww you're being so mean to Luna DX brutal!! Shaw isn't trying to claim alpha status because of respect for her, YOU however.. -.- )

:D

akumashioni said:
( aww you're being so mean to Luna DX brutal!! Shaw isn't trying to claim alpha status because of respect for her, YOU however.. -.- )
(Crimson is using her status as alpha against her to get what he wants. He is a true blue alpha that knows all the laws and knows how to lead a pack and how to fight for one.)

"She is our alpha,we would never betray her." Diana's voice trembled with her lack of belief for the situation in front of her. "I will die for you if that is necessary,Alpha Luna. No matter your decision,I will support you."

She didn't understand what was happening with Quincy,but her decision was set in stone. Diana had been taught to be extremely loyal since the moment when she was born,and she never learned to be any different.

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf @shadowz1995

"I suppose i was hoping it was just my imagination. A dark veil seems to have engulfed the camp as a whole. Everyone was acting...different" nuuch says as he rests his head on the back of Valissas neck softly "im sure you're right, i was ready to sacrifice everything for you. Just so much rage though, i wasn't ready for it" nuuch moves over so he can look into her eyes, it always seemed to help him feel better @MadameRedWolf

Jasil said:
Luna snarled. "An Alpha is not just a strong brute, it's someone who cares for their pack. And you may stay and treat the cat with Diana and Quincy."
Her face twisted with anger. She knew how to be an alpha, and he questioned her blood.
"Caring for the pack is one thing wolf." He growled. " Leading the pack is another and you have just let your pack run around free. Letting them fight their own battles with no rules. No order. This isnt a pack! Its a group of angry, traumatized misfits that have banded together and called it a pack, with you being at the forefront of it all. Do not dare call yourself a true alpha when I have yet to see one thing to show for it. You can't even realize when the wolf RIGHT NEXT TO YOU, has lost his loyalty for his leader. As plain as day."

KaalysBR said:
Geralt didn't feel comfortable around the strange wolves,so he moved to the back of the room and allowed Dante to work. His inner tiger wanted to run away from this strange pack that didn't belong to him,but seeing Dante heal another just like he did with him...
That made him stay.

He nodded to Shaw when the wolf spoke to him,but both of them had the dominating personalities of an Alpha. Not only that,but Shaw had rejected Dante. He was starting to wonder where they would eventually clash.

VahkiDane said:
Dane's eyelids fell, with only the occasional "just let me die" coming from him.
He was drenched in sweat, and he looked pale.
dante snickered at Dane. "Don't be so foolish. I have fixed you wound now the rest is up to you. You choose if you live or die." He look at Geralt and signaled for him to follow. "I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I sense something off." As he was making his way out his cabin, he caught the scent of something. It was an unknown wolf mixed with aggression. He look troward Geralt "Do you smell the aggression in the air or is it just my imagination."

Diana turned to Quincy now,the emotions in her expression clear. Sadness,betrayal. How could he? She had trusted the young wolf completely.

"My alpha...I don't care about the opinions of this man. I answer to you,and only you. You are a good Alpha,I will always stand by your side."

-

Geralt simply nodded. The battles of this clan were his battles now. And he definitely felt the aggression.

"I feel it,Dante. Let's check it out and make sure everything is okay."

@shadowz1995 @Jasil @MadameRedWolf @loyalwolf

Dane's breathing steadied as he slept, again, on the bed.

Meanwhile the enemy wolf scrambled around on the bed with straps, desperately trying to break free.

loyalwolf said:
dante snickered at Dane. "Don't be so foolish. I have fixed you wound now the rest is up to you. You choose if you live or die." He look at Geralt and signaled for him to follow. "I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I sense something off." As he was making his way out his cabin, he caught the scent of something. It was an unknown wolf mixed with aggression. He look troward Geralt "Do you smell the aggression in the air or is it just my imagination."
akumashioni said:
"You aren't imagining it." Shaw said as he walked towards them.
"Cmon, let's go see what's the cause of all the emotions." He started walking toward the source of the scent.

@loyalwolf @KaalysBR
(Woah woah gentlemen. I specifically stated Crimson masked his scent before entering the cabins. You wouldn't be able to smell him.)

KaalysBR said:
Diana turned to Quincy now,the emotions in her expression clear. Sadness,betrayal. How could he? She had trusted the young wolf completely.
"My alpha...I don't care about the opinions of this man. I answer to you,and only you. You are a good Alpha,I will always stand by your side."

-

Geralt simply nodded. The battles of this clan were his battles now. And he definitely felt the aggression.

"I feel it,Dante. Let's check it out and make sure everything is okay."

@shadowz1995 @Jasil @MadameRedWolf @loyalwolf
"Well you better start because if things don't work out, I might just be your new leader." He said while keeping his angered ire on Luna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back