• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
shadowz1995 said:
"Caring for the pack is one thing wolf." He growled. " Leading the pack is another and you have just let your pack run around free. Letting them fight their own battles with no rules. No order. This isnt a pack! Its a group of angry, traumatized misfits that have banded together and called it a pack, with you being at the forefront of it all. Do not dare call yourself a true alpha when I have yet to see one thing to show for it. You can't even realize when the wolf RIGHT NEXT TO YOU, has lost his loyalty for his leader. As plain as day."
(Kinda ironic your character is complaining about rules. When he is breaking one of the biggest rule about entering a pack's area without permission from the alpha )

shadowz1995 said:
(Woah woah gentlemen. I specifically stated Crimson masked his scent before entering the cabins. You wouldn't be able to smell him.)
but Luna aggression is present and then the cougar scent is still there which Dante doesn't know is locked in camp so that fixes that

KaalysBR said:
(@shadowz1995 they would definitely be able to feel the aggression,though. Pack members are connected,and if their Alpha is distressed they can all feel it.)
(Yes but it was stated that he smelled it. If he felt it that's different. Get me?)

shadowz1995 said:
(Woah woah gentlemen. I specifically stated Crimson masked his scent before entering the cabins. You wouldn't be able to smell him.)
It's not your scent, it's Luna's

He's not expecting you or even tense

Last edited by a moderator:
loyalwolf said:
(Kinda ironic your character is complaining about rules. When he is breaking one of the biggest rule about entering a pack's area without permission from the alpha )
but Luna aggression is present and then the cougar scent is still there which Dante doesn't know is locked in camp so that fixes that
(Okay so how many people have come into the cabins without permission and then later asked for it or were accepted naturally. Show of hands? Also the irony is there because Gabriel had gone into Kate's territory as well without permission. Only fair right?) Either way let's keep the OOC in the OOC shall we? @Jasil if you don't mind deleting the OOC posts in the IC please?

Luna snarled once more.

"This is my family not a goddamn military! I do have certain rules but nothing limiting, I am not a dictator. Though I feel as though you would be."

She gave a respectful nod to Diana.

Jasil said:
Luna snarled once more.
"This is my family not a goddamn military! I do have certain rules but nothing limiting, I am not a dictator. Though I feel as though you would be."

She gave a respectful nod to Diana.
"I am anything but a dictator but I know how to lead a pack. Its better than not leading at all. If you aren't going to fight for the position and your aren't going to give it up then I will begin mending the cougars wounds." He stated as he sat back down and pushed his back against the cage. The wolves could try to fight him but he could promise he would make it incredibly diffiuclut for all of them

Luna watched with her eyes narrow, grip firm. She said nothing, contemplating going for more help.

Looking at Quincy with disdain and betrayal she turned her body away from him.

Jasil said:
Luna watched with her eyes narrow, grip firm. She said nothing, contemplating going for more help.
Looking at Quincy with disdain and betrayal she turned her body away from him.
Crimson noticed the look Luna's eye. A brief moment of weakness it looked like to him. She most likely thought of calling for reinforcements but Crimson already had a counter plan for that. This matter was currently private but if it was made into a public affair than she would be forced to fight him one on one in accordance to the wolf laws.

Diana gave Quincy a last look before leaving with Luna. There was no rage in her stare. It was pure sadness,a feeling that she tried to mask but simply couldn't.

Luna slowly made her way up the stairs.

"I will send Shaw to help you Quincy"

She spoke bitterly and left. Standing inside the main hall she let out a shaky breath

Shaw was approaching the sight when he saw Luna walking toward him, "what's the cause of the animosity?" He had felt her aggression and now could see it clearly plastered on her face.

@Jasil

akumashioni said:
Shaw was approaching the sight when he saw Luna walking toward him, "what's the cause of the animosity?" He had felt her aggression and now could see it clearly plastered on her face.
@Jasil
"I need you to go stand guard with Quincy. There is another wolf down there, watch him carefully. I need to speak to everyone in the pack tonight."

She huffed and put her lips to her baby's head, needing comfort

Quincy had stayed silent through all of this, pain evident in his eye, "I-I am still loyal to Luna. I really am." he said to Dianna, "Just... confused." he stood up, "Crimson, do I have your word wolf to wolf if I leave to go and get supplies for Guinevere you will not try and release her? i do not believe she should die, but I do not trust her." @shadowz1995 @KaalysBR

Geralt was standing behind Shaw,but he took a step forward as she spoke. He was a tall and muscular man,big even in his human form. His hands looked swift even when staying still. He was a born Alpha,a tiger that had seen more than his share of death in his life. His tiger form was huge and quick on it's feet,ready for combat. But neither the man or the tiger could stand betrayal.

"Alpha Luna." He bowed respectfully to her. "My name is Geralt,and I'm from a tiger clan that is currently under my father's control. But it will surely be mine again. If you allow me to stay in your territory,I will offer you an alliance between your pack and mine."

@Jasil

Shaw nodded and layed a massive hand on her shoulder before hurrying into the cave.

His enormous frame came thumping into the chamber and made note of the new wolf, he was huge. Shaw was unnaturally large and stood 6'3, his immense muscles rippling under his button up flannel.

"Quincy?" Shaw smelled something different about him, what was that scent?

"And you, who are you?" His eyes turned to the other wolf, shaw had never seen someone even close to his size, his alpha blood couldn't help but spark at the thought of a fight with him. @MadameRedWolf @shadowz1995

The warrior let out a breath he didnt realize he was holding. The conversation hadn't lasted too long but it was incredibly tense and Crimson couldn't help but feel the pressure now. "Guin you owe me your life and then some for this."

@Juju

Jasil said:
"I need you to go stand guard with Quincy. There is another wolf down there, watch him carefully. I need to speak to everyone in the pack tonight."
She huffed and put her lips to her baby's head, needing comfort
KaalysBR said:
Geralt was standing behind Shaw,but he took a step forward as she spoke. He was a tall and muscular man,big even in his human form. His hands looked swift even when staying still. He was a born Alpha,a tiger that had seen more than his share of death in his life. His tiger form was huge and quick on it's feet,ready for combat. But neither the man or the tiger could stand betrayal.
"Alpha Luna." He bowed respectfully to her. "My name is Geralt,and I'm from a tiger clan that is currently under my father's control. But it will surely be mine again. If you allow me to stay in your territory,I will offer you an alliance between your pack and mine."

@Jasil
Dante watched as shaw walked trowards the cave. He then look at Luna and wondered what exactly was going on. That's when Geralt introduced himself to Luna and Dante couldn't help but smile at his formalness. "Luna I found him dying just outside are land. I took him in and did my best to fix him up. I must apologize for not informing you early but time was against us. Trust me when I see he is a good guy and a strong shifter. I accept any punishment you give me for bringing him onto are land without permission." Dante spoke with confidence and respect

Geralt blushed lightly at Dante's description of him,happy to see the man held some admiration for him. Geralt himself certainly admired Dante,and that was clear in his expression.

"It is me that should be punished,Dante. I was the one who entered your territory uninvited,wounded or not."

akumashioni said:
Shaw nodded and layed a massive hand on her shoulder before hurrying into the cave.
His enormous frame came thumping into the chamber and made note of the new wolf, he was huge. Shaw was unnaturally large and stood 6'3, his immense muscles rippling under his button up flannel.

"Quincy?" Shaw smelled something different about him, what was that scent?

"And you, who are you?" His eyes turned to the other wolf, shaw had never seen someone even close to his size, his alpha blood couldn't help but spark at the thought of a fight with him. @MadameRedWolf @shadowz1995
The scarlet clad wolf glances and raises his eyebrows at the huge wolf that had strides into the room. He looked as big if not bigger than crimson and that was saying something. "Looks like Luna recruited some heavy hitters into her pack. Maybe she isn't as incompetent as I originally thought. I'm known as Crimson. Yourself?" Likewise Victor had a deep yearning calling out to him that said this was another worthy oppenent . Much like Guinevere herself.

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy had stayed silent through all of this, pain evident in his eye, "I-I am still loyal to Luna. I really am." he said to Dianna, "Just... confused." he stood up, "Crimson, do I have your word wolf to wolf if I leave to go and get supplies for Guinevere you will not try and release her? i do not believe she should die, but I do not trust her." @shadowz1995 @KaalysBR
"You have my word small wolf."

shadowz1995 said:
Crimson had decided to go for a brief walk while he waited for the dish called pizza to arrive at Kate's home. He was sure to let her know before he left. Crimson walked around the territory aimlessesly. He felt as if he had been inside too long and needed to enjoy the lack of direction once more, as he previous nomad life had dictated.
It wasn't long before he caught the scent of blood. Lots of it. Some of it old and some of it fresh. It was a familiar scent as well. "Gywenever...." He says to himself softly. His rival. She had been injured pretty badly it seemed. Crimson looked up and realized he was in Gabriel's old territory and pieced together what happened in his head. They must have fought as a pack and taken her down. "Dammit...." He muttered.

Victor wasted no time hurrying to the cabins Luna now controlled, Gwen's scent only getting stronger as he got closer to the camp. He made sure to mask his scent with the earth before sneaking his way through the cabins and locating Gwen, locked in a cage and looking horribly battered. He approached the cage low and shook his head. "Gwen....wake up" he said softly. He reached through the bars and tapped her a few times. @Juju
Kate nodded as he left and took the time alone graciously, it was strange to be so tied to another, almost displeasingly so, but she would work on getting used to it. As he left she felt him as if he was next to her still and sighed, the feeling unwavering as the distance grew. She stood, slipping into the kitchen to do the few dishes in the sink. Her stomach lurched as she smelled blood and as Victor went to the cougar, everything her stomach held spilled into the sink with a violent retch.

Kate trembled, wiping the corner of her mouth and turning the hot water on high as it would go to clear the sink. As her stomach's contents vanished down the drain there was a loud, ominous pounding that rattled the door and surprisingly Kate beamed, relieved to hear it.

She rushed to the door and swung it open, grinning. In the doorway, standing at 6'4" with a broad, well filled frame stood one of Kate's few friends in the world.

"Boris!," she chirped excitedly, her friend standing there with a pizza box the size of Kate's table and a six pack of brew. The man pushed his dirty blonde hair back and stepped inside, grinning, though the grin vanished as he came inside.

"You've found a mate..and your stomach is uneasy..Kate-are you pregnant?" He asked gravely, a devastated look flickering in his eyes.

"Not at all, in fact Boris, my friend, to be entirely honest, I think I made a wrong choice." She explained, her stomach turning in knots and anger rising in her the longer victor remained around the cougar, the presence of the other wolves not helping either. Though as she grew angry she felt him distancing, seeming to unwind from him.

As she spoke Boris groaned, shaking his head. "Kate I'd like to think you listened to your father, and I know you listen to yourself, what were you thinking?" He questioned in deep concern, coming in and sitting at the table, pizza and beer forgotten.

"I love him- genuinely, but he's too-" she started, Boris jumping in to put the pieces together.

"Let me guess he's alpha material, top dog, and probably very old fashioned, Kate he's just-"

"I know he's just doing as he should but it's not what I want and you know it." She shot back at him, her frustrations rising internally, she felt her stomach lurch and she slammed her fist down, pulling herself farther away from Victor.

"I'm telling you, it's how an alpha pair will always be, you know this." He soothed, bringing her back to a calm level.

"I never asked for this, not any of it, sometimes I think he should have let my mother do as she intended, I wouldn't be in this mess and my stomach wouldn't hurt." She was serious but threw the last part in to break some tension though Boris's brows furrowed deeply and he stared hard at her.

"You wouldn't be here at all." He reminded sternly, earning an eye roll and a deep sigh from Kate. "What happened to the loner life?" He teased and Kate smiled but reached across the table and smacked him still.

"You aren't helping.." Kate grumbled, still smiling though her stomach continued to twist.

"Shaw." He had a respectful tone as usual, but didn't look like he enjoyed being in the presence of the mountain lion and possible enemy.

He approached the caged lion and seemed to feel bad. he eyed her wound on the back where had grabbed her, it looked painful.

He hung his head for a moment before looking back at Crimson.

"Why are you here?" He attempted to sound respectful but the energy in the air was tense.

@shadowz1995 @MadameRedWolf

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate nodded as he left and took the time alone graciously, it was strange to be so tied to another, almost displeasingly so, but she would work on getting used to it. As he left she felt him as if he was next to her still and sighed, the feeling unwavering as the distance grew. She stood, slipping into the kitchen to do the few dishes in the sink. Her stomach lurched as she smelled blood and as Victor went to the cougar, everything her stomach held spilled into the sink with a violent retch.
Kate trembled, wiping the corner of her mouth and turning the hot water on high as it would go to clear the sink. As her stomach's contents vanished down the drain there was a loud, ominous pounding that rattled the door and surprisingly Kate beamed, relieved to hear it.

She rushed to the door and swung it open, grinning. In the doorway, standing at 6'4" with a broad, well filled frame stood one of Kate's few friends in the world.

"Boris!," she chirped excitedly, her friend standing there with a pizza box the size of Kate's table and a six pack of brew. The man pushed his dirty blonde hair back and stepped inside, grinning, though the grin vanished as he came inside.

"You've found a mate..and your stomach is uneasy..Kate-are you pregnant?" He asked gravely, a devastated look flickering in his eyes.

"Not at all, in fact Boris, my friend, to be entirely honest, I think I made a wrong choice." She explained, her stomach turning in knots and anger rising in her the longer victor remained around the cougar, the presence of the other wolves not helping either. Though as she grew angry she felt him distancing, seeming to unwind from him.

As she spoke Boris groaned, shaking his head. "Kate I'd like to think you listened to your father, and I know you listen to yourself, what were you thinking?" He questioned in deep concern, coming in and sitting at the table, pizza and beer forgotten.

"I love him- genuinely, but he's too-" she started, Boris jumping in to put the pieces together.

"Let me guess he's alpha material, top dog, and probably very old fashioned, Kate he's just-"

"I know he's just doing as he should but it's not what I want and you know it." She shot back at him, her frustrations rising internally, she felt her stomach lurch and she slammed her fist down, pulling herself farther away from Victor.

"I'm telling you, it's how an alpha pair will always be, you know this." He soothed, bringing her back to a calm level.

"I never asked for this, not any of it, sometimes I think he should have let my mother do as she intended, I wouldn't be in this mess and my stomach wouldn't hurt." She was serious but threw the last part in to break some tension though Boris's brows furrowed deeply and he stared hard at her.

"You wouldn't be here at all." He reminded sternly, earning an eye roll and a deep sigh from Kate. "What happened to the loner life?" He teased and Kate smiled but reached across the table and smacked him still.

"You aren't helping.." Kate grumbled, still smiling though her stomach continued to twist.
(Hey give me a break I was dying of boredom here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back