• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
(Hahah, yasssss!)

Inka-Grace continued to be troublesome, despite her mother's scolding. Her tail thrashed back and forth, and she growled threateningly yet playfully at her mother.

-----------------------------------

Felicity clicked the joints in her fingers, momentarily looking up at Luna. "Me? I'm Felicity." The young she wolf felt somewhat safe in this woman's house, she seemed warm and friendly, loosening Felicity's tense mood. "A friend of Shaws." she smiled, brushing a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

Her nose scrunched once more, and she frowned. "He is really hurt, but won't get help. Can you help, miss?" She asked politely, shuffling a little on her bare feet. She looked too skinny to be real, well, she refused to hunt, because she didn't know how to, and was chased out of various territories, so couldn't actually hunt.

Felicity's head turned when she saw Shaw, and then the new arrival. She was intrigued at this new male, watching him with wide and impressed eyes. He too looked very hurt.

Diana looked up at Violet,some embarrassment appearing in her expression. But she would try to eat better,for the woman she loved.
"I would do anything for you. And you are my sun and stars because you are the brightest spot in my universe."

She kissed the back of Violet's neck and smiled,pulling back and going to the oven.

"I will make some pancakes,my love."

She mixed the ingredients with obvious ability,placing them in the pan. She turned the pancakes around,finishing them up soon with butter and syrup.
Smiling Violet looked at Dianna. Softly she replied to Dianna. "You are my sun and stars then Dianna." She shivered when her mate kissed the back of her neck. Her wolf united with Dianna's mind in that second.
Sitting down at the table she watched her mate and smiled. Lovingly she watched Dianna cook as she eyed her mate's body up and down.

When Dianna brought the pancakes Violet smiled as she stated, "Thanks love." She stood up then walked to her mate then kissed her on the lips gently then whispered, "I love you my sun and star Dianna. Now let's eat." She kissed Dianna's mark allowing her wolf to connect with Dianna's as she whimpered softly. She had the desire to kiss her mate all day but she reisted then walked to her chair eyeing her mate her eyes twinkling with lust and desire. She winked then sat down to eat.

@KaalysBR

Valissa smiled bashfully, "well, Quincy is better... After Christian was killed Quincy became the new pup sitter, even though he was the same age as us, just because he had alpha qualities and knew how to deal with the younger pups." @Nuuchi

Quincy smiled and left the room long enough to remove his clothing and then shift, and he trotted back up to Inka-Grace and fell playfully whuffing softly at her, his eye gleaming playfully, his white/brown fur glowed in the early light. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa smiled bashfully, "well, Quincy is better... After Christian was killed Quincy became the new pup sitter, even though he was the same age as us, just because he had alpha qualities and knew how to deal with the younger pups." @Nuuchi
Quincy smiled and left the room long enough to remove his clothing and then shift, and he trotted back up to Inka-Grace and fell playfully whuffing softly at her, his eye gleaming playfully, his white/brown fur glowed in the early light. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx
Luna tapped Quincy on the head. "She's supposed to be in trouble and you're playing with her! Quin cmon you gotta back me up." She tried to look stern but it gave away to a smile

Shaw was huffing and wheezing, slightly paling all over. He gently set down the wolf and then collapsed himself, coughing up blood.

(His broken ribs pierced his liver like, forever ago, the added strain of the new wolf had totally ruptured his liver, he's hemorrhaging, basically dying.) @xxbetaspiritxx @Jasil @VahkiDane

Inka-Grace barked happily, diving out of her mother's lap, and running behind Quincy's back leg, hiding there. He tail frantically wagged, and she was almost positive that he wouldn't see her, although it was the most obvious place to hide.

@Jasil

@MadameRedWolf

Felicity watched Shaw, and began to shake lightly. "No, no,no!" She mumbled. After she had finally met her mate, he was going to perish in front of her, just like the rest of her family.

Rushing to his side, she gently rubbed his back, unsure of what to do. Her heart burned at watching him suffer.

"W-what do we do?!"

The red wolf panted more, looking sideways at the werewolf that had saved his life. He whimpered, for both his and the other werewolf's sake.

@akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
"Oh" nuuch says at first because he knew he shouldve asked the question a little more clearly and not sure if his shyness is ever gonna let that slip out again but forgot about it when he had a thought. "Wait a minute! your brother, quin, wouldnt he..." nuuch shakes his head "nevermind.. i suppose if i really was in your pack ive grown up a lot sense before i was abducted" he says with doubt hanging heavy over his head

Felicity looked at Shaw, seeing him unconscious, and she began to shake further. Turning him on the side, she gently stroked his hair with her hand, completely oblivious as to what to do next. He would die if he wasn't given attention and quickly, she bit the inside of her lip, and closed her eyes, deep in thought.

She was panicking, and badly. How could she help? Think. Think! Her face scrunched up in puzzlement, and she tried to calm herself down. "Miss, sir, how can we help?" She asked, never allowing Shaw to leave her gaze. "I told you to stay still." Felicity whispered to him.

Shaw was burning up, sweating profusely and blood was pooling up internally. His werewolf regeneration can fix the liver if the bleeding can be managed.

He was having a fever dream.

"I told you to stay still..."

He heard the phrase over and over.

(Rolling him on his side caused the rib to shift further into his liver. DX )

@xxbetaspiritxx

Last edited by a moderator:
(But it would also prevent him choking on his own blood/vomit:ooo)

Felicity watched as the stranger shifted him into his front, and she nodded gratefully, but how could they manage the bleeding? Maybe she could use her healing powers on him.....Well, her wolf regeneration could probably be used, if she concentrated enough. She wasn't bothered in the slightest if it would weaken her.

Allowing her hands to guide her to the injured area, she tried her best to concentrate her ability to heal, not knowing whether or not it would work. She doubted it, but it was definitely worth trying.

There were two audible pops as his ribs snapped back together.

*ngh!* the pain snapped him awake.

He was still bleeding badly internally but no further damage could be done to the organ.

His eyes fluttered open slightly, meeting felicity's. "You were right.." He said with a smirk. He regretted not listening to her advice.

He wasn't in pain anymore, but he was far from stable.

@xxbetaspiritxx @Jasil @VahkiDane

Valissa tipped her head, "would he what? Oh remember you? Well he might, I mean I was the one that got a blow to my head, that's why I don't remember I think... But Quinn might." She smiled and a mischievous look overtook her face, "I'll wait until his accent leaves Luna's den first," her voice was ammused, "he seems quite smitten with our alpha." @Nuuchi

(Sorry Moolock I missed the reply.)

Kira sighed and took it, taking a sip. She coughed, the taste proving to be worse than the smell, but continued drinking the concoction much to her tongue's protest. "Thanks but may I inquire what the heck is in that?"
Looking at her Faolin replied, "Some Lockheart herbs there strong and bitter but they heal quicker and help with a lot. I don't exactly know entirely what was in that concoction but enough to know that you should begin to feel sleepy in a few seconds." he looked at her then took her hand and stated, "Sleep well Kira we will talk in more depth when you wake." He smiled softly as he watched her gently. Something was wrong with her exactly what he wasn't sure. He then smiled lovingly watching her.
@Moolock

Felicity seemed suddenly startled at his wakening, and she rubbed her eyes, clearly tired. She then frowned deeply, pouting. "Of course I was right!" She grinned, poking him in the chest gently, and then sitting back against the wall of the cabin.

Her eyes drifted to the new wolf, and she wished she could help, but she had used up all of her energy trying to save Shaw. With a stifled yawn, she stretched, trying to keep her eyes open and locked on her dear friend. Because, whenever she closed her eyes, she was seeing flames and hearing the drowned screams of the past.

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa tipped her head, "would he what? Oh remember you? Well he might, I mean I was the one that got a blow to my head, that's why I don't remember I think... But Quinn might." She smiled and a mischievous look overtook her face, "I'll wait until his accent leaves Luna's den first," her voice was ammused, "he seems quite smitten with our alpha." @Nuuchi
Nuuch lets a nervous smile escape "im just sure that ive changed so much sense then so im not gonna get my hopes up too high" he says with a slight tremble in his voice "i hope he does. Even if he doesnt, that doesnt mean that it wasnt me back then, right? Im kind of hoping that at least that part of my life will be figured out"

Luna, suddenly started by the commotion outside, picked up Inka and walked out the door with her "Oh my gods! What happened?" She questioned with concern. Not sure what to do she let alpha power roll off her in waves, it's healing factors turned up to the highest caliber. Soon Luna began feeling dizzy

Kira nodded, already feeling groggy, and moved to lie down on the couch, slipping off her shoes on the way. "Thanls, I guess... but there's nothing wrong with me." As her eyelids fought to stay open, she thought, Haven't I slept enough already? ...Does blacking out count as... The thought didn't finish, Kira was asleep.

Howling. That was the first thing she noticed in her dream. She was a wolf and she was howling. The moon above was gone,, a new moon with only starlight giving them grace. Her howl brought the wolves of herself and the Beta forward from the trees. Before her, her alpha stood, stone still and glaring her down. He wasn't surprised, he wasn't angry. He was disappointed in her, knowing that here she stood at the crossroads and she could either turn and run or stay and lead the coup within the pack. Kira snarled and bounded forward, claws extended and jaws open to-

"Huh... Nothing different... It always ends just before I follow through." The dream vanished like smoke in the wind, leaving Kira's consciousness to drift, to think about what she did those years ago. "In my dreams, I never win... but I did, I did win... is that winning? That never felt like winning but... time can't reverse. What's done is done."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back