• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
shadowz1995 said:
"Ah, much like the neighboring villages in my home country. The villages had been built up together so we were pretty much family. Whenever one of us was threatened the others stepped in. Many of those wolves I consider my family. (Sorry for the short post. I got work all night)
"My father used to tease me about marrying into their family to make it official, though I'm sure to some degree he genuinely wanted it." She laughed, her eyes intently focused on him. His injuries looked much, much better, a night and day difference really, but looking at him caused guilt to pull at her heart, it was almost painful. If her foot hadn't been cut he couldn't have made her stay, she should have been there with him, kept him safe. She knew it would be obvious to him her thoughts were wandering so she corrected herself, exhaling slowly.

Reptilesandromance said:
"My father used to tease me about marrying into their family to make it official, though I'm sure to some degree he genuinely wanted it." She laughed, her eyes intently focused on him. His injuries looked much, much better, a night and day difference really, but looking at him caused guilt to pull at her heart, it was almost painful. If her foot hadn't been cut he couldn't have made her stay, she should have been there with him, kept him safe. She knew it would be obvious to him her thoughts were wandering so she corrected herself, exhaling slowly.
Crimson glances over to his mate and a small smile comes on his face. She was worrying and feeling guilty over him. He tried not to invade her privacy too much and didn't comment on it. He did blow her a little kiss and let the immense feeling of what he told her before they were mated resurface. "It was worth it for you Kate. I'd do it over and over if it meant keeping you safe." The feeling declared. The feeling of pride and love could not be more intense.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Felicity giggled in disbelief at him. Crouching beside him, she cocked an eyebrow. "So much for being fine, eh?" Her lips twisted into a wild grin, and she shook her head lightly. The name she definitely didn't recognise. But that face. Why and how did she recognise that face?
"Felicity Barnaz." She gently grasped his larger hand with her own and shook gently, just incase his arm had been hurt too. "It's nice to meet you." Her eyes darted around the area, and her nose crinkled lightly. Briskly, she released his hand; she could hear a river. She hated rivers, they scared her silly.

"I-uh.....I..." Felicity pouted, her lips quivering slightly. "Should probably go before your pack turns up." By now, she could smell the strong scent of wolves, and was completely positive that he was a wolf. Her eyes were constantly in the state of 'puppy dog eyes', just because of how large they really were. "Wouldn't want to intrude." She stood up, stretching a little. Oh God how she was tired.

@akumashioni

@loyalwolf
His heart strings were being tugged by the woman's expression, he felt a pang of guilt though he had done nothing wrong.

"My pack, um.. They aren't so bad.."

"M-maybe you should meet them?"

He would have stood up with her but was in far too much pain.

"Trust me, you won't be intruding."

"There's like 6 open cabins..."

He knew it wasn't his place to invite random people to the pack, to be honest he wasn't even entirely sure she was a wolf.

But those eyes melted his heart and he felt obligated to help her.

@xxbetaspiritxx @loyalwolf

Diana woke up in Violet's arms,feeling the warmth of her mate's embrace. The world could be destroyed now,and she would probably not even notice.

The love they shared was strong through the connection,and Diana knew she couldn't live without Violet anymore. And even if she could,she would refuse such an existence.

Lightly caressing Violet's face,she muttered gentle words.

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."

Diana was a lover of human literature,and the quote she was using to describe her love was her favorite one.

Alec stayed close to Claire for a long time,wanting the moment of peace and happiness to continue for as long as they could.

But he heard a soft giggle and suddenly a small body bumped into them,Melanie's arms embracing them warmly.

"Dad,Claire,are we going for a walk?"

Alec smiled warmly and raised his eyes to Claire.

"I guess this is a good time as any to try and find your house."

Felicity looked at him with a soft smile, her eyes crinkling a little as she did so. Her eyes scanned him over, and she shook her head lightly, fixing her gaze back to his eyes. "Where does it hurt?" She asked, her eyes beaded with worry.

She felt she could probably help a little, maybe, if she found the right herbs. Although, she wasn't too great with medical care. Either way, she wanted to help, even if it was just slightly.

"I don't doubt that your pack is nice, but I'm a stranger, not dangerous, but could be seen as a potential threat....well, only mentally," Felicity grinned, kneeling on her knees beside him. "I don't mean to be nosy, but have you been anywhere else before this pack?" Her head cocked a little to the side, and she smiled lightly. She didn't know this man, but he seemed trust worthy enough.

@akumashioni

He touches his right side, wincing in pain.

"Here, it's kinda hard to breathe."

He wondered if the girl knew anything about medicine, marveling at his luck.

He thought about her second question for a moment.

"Well, I was in an old pack.. West from here, they were led by Alfred Mcmillen."

The name was actually quite well known to anyone from the west, Alfred Mcmillen was "The Mad Alpha" known for being insanely powerful and killing his own pack, he died at the hands of his son, Shaw Mcmillen, whom is nowhere to be found. Until now.

Shaw looked a little nervous spilling his story, any enemies of his fathers pack would no doubt want revenge, however they could get it. @xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity looked down at where he had gestured, and then began to pull up his shirt a little. "I'm just taking a look..." Her gaze quickly darted to Shaw's eyes, and then back to his chest. "I'm going to go ahead and guess that it's a broken rib, by the way you have described it as hard to breath, and how it seems that the bone is light protruding weirdly from out of your skin."

Proudly nodding, she retreated back to her original space, combing a stray strand of hair from out of her face. The name of the pack did ring a few bells. Very subtly, however, but the very sound of the name seemed to bring her a negative vibe, something she didn't really want.

"Didn't you say you were a Mcmillen?...." She shook her head in disbelief, "That would mean you have alpha blood...But that would definitely explain your size...." She snapped back out of her thoughts, and she bit the inside of her cheek roughly until it drew a little blood. Why did she seem so tense? What was it about that name?

@akumashioni

• Kira raises her head from the sand, frowning. Must have passed out again... She flicks her ears to get sand out of them and gets to her feet, beginning to skirt the lake on the way back toward the cabins. She thought she could smell new wolves but decided she wasn't in the best mood to be meeting anyone new. If they came to her quiet enough, she'd consider giving her name. Why's the world spinning so much? One paw after another, tail down, she made her way up to her cabin and laid down just inside the doorway, exhausted, her head doing somersaults. "Just gonna...rest here... for now."

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Felicity looked down at where he had gestured, and then began to pull up his shirt a little. "I'm just taking a look..." Her gaze quickly darted to Shaw's eyes, and then back to his chest. "I'm going to go ahead and guess that it's a broken rib, by the way you have described it as hard to breath, and how it seems that the bone is light protruding weirdly from out of your skin."
Proudly nodding, she retreated back to her original space, combing a stray strand of hair from out of her face. The name of the pack did ring a few bells. Very subtly, however, but the very sound of the name seemed to bring her a negative vibe, something she didn't really want.

"Didn't you say you were a Mcmillen?...." She shook her head in disbelief, "That would mean you have alpha blood...But that would definitely explain your size...." She snapped back out of her thoughts, and she bit the inside of her cheek roughly until it drew a little blood. Why did she seem so tense? What was it about that name?

@akumashioni
(It also means he has "alpha rabies" the thing that drove his father to go insane.)

Shaw felt vulnerable when she spent so much time thinking about the name, regretting giving so much information immediately.

What if she was an enemy of his father? She would be able to kill him with ease in his current state.

"Uh.. Y-yea.." No turning back now, "you may know my father, Alfred.." He couldn't leave himself in such an open position.

Gritting his teeth, he stood quickly, his side bursting into a raging blaze of agony.

"Ngh!" He figured he should start asking some questions, "who are you?" "Why were you wandering alone?"

@xxbetaspiritxx

akumashioni said:
(It also means he has "alpha rabies" the thing that drove his father to go insane.)
Shaw felt vulnerable when she spent so much time thinking about the name, regretting giving so much information immediately.

What if she was an enemy of his father? She would be able to kill him with ease in his current state.

"Uh.. Y-yea.." No turning back now, "you may know my father, Alfred.." He couldn't leave himself in such an open position.

Gritting his teeth, he stood quickly, his side bursting into a raging blaze of agony.

"Ngh!" He figured he should start asking some questions, "who are you?" "Why were you wandering alone?"

@xxbetaspiritxx
Felicity looked up at him with a frown as he began to stand. "Hey, hey, hey!" She quickly grasped his wrist, her eyes widening suddenly, as her eyes looked completely empty, and she stood as still as ice, her body shaking slightly. Little would anyone watching her know that she was being hit by a flashback.

Felicity saw herself, a much younger version of herself hiding outside a large hut, her ear against the rough wood. She was waiting for her father fearfully; she could hear the alpha shouting demands, something about marriage. Her eyes shot to her best friend beside her, and she frowned, looking up at him. "Shh!" She mumbled, scowling childishly.

When her father suddenly reappeared, he looked gruff, a fiery blush burning his cheeks. "Daddy, what about mating?" She smiled sweetly, awaiting his next words. "Come, child, and be quiet." He mumbled slowly, taking her by the hand and whisking her away. "Goodbye Shaw!" She smiled, watching as he waved her goodbye, and her father shook his head in disapproval. "Why you?" He mumbled under his breath, clearly worried.

Felicity looked up at Shaw with a wild yet distraught expression. It was him. Shaw! "I knew I recognised you!" She exclaimed, smiling genuinely up at him. "It's me! I can't really remember much....But....I remember you. Why do I remember you Shaw? Why just you?" Sharply, she released him from her grasp.

He clutched his wrist, looking offput.

"What are you talking about?" The girl seemed absolutely certain, and the way she said his name.. He closed his eyes briefly, remembering the voice.

Darkness, "shaw!" More darkness.

It was like he was trying to watch a movie with no video, he could recognize her voice but still had no clue who she was.

Her words brought tears to his eyes.

Darkness, "It's me!" The memory felt loving, like it was dear to him.

He grew frustrated at the blanks in his memory, "who are you?" She seemed like she expected shaw to remember her immediately, who was this girl? @xxbetaspiritxx

Diana woke up in Violet's arms,feeling the warmth of her mate's embrace. The world could be destroyed now,and she would probably not even notice.
The love they shared was strong through the connection,and Diana knew she couldn't live without Violet anymore. And even if she could,she would refuse such an existence.

Lightly caressing Violet's face,she muttered gentle words.

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."

Diana was a lover of human literature,and the quote she was using to describe her love was her favorite one.
Silently Violet looked at Dianna and smiled gently. She had awoken in her mate's warm embrace her heart pounding. Never had she felt more alive. If Dianna died well Violet would die with her without question. Even if she didn't die Violet wouldn't want to live and would most likely kill herself or live alone and crying until she died of a broken heart which was possible. She lay not wanting to move her hands wrapped around Dianna's supple body as she listened to Dianna's words blushing with love and happiness. She nodded as she stated, "Yes I feel the same way Dianna I can read your mind in fact and I can sense your emotions as you can mine we truly are one." She kissed her mate deeply then asked, "Is their anything we need to do today?" She smiled happily at Dianna.
@KaalysBR

Faolin walked around the lake pacing back and forth. Silently he sighed as he looked at her then smiled then walked towards his cabin. His cabin was right next to Kira's so he walked right past her door he froze and saw Kira passed out in front of her door immediately his healer instincts kicked in he opened her door then gently picked her up and carried inside her cabin as he placed her down then began to examine her body wondering what was wrong.

@Moolock

Felicity felt her heart drop at his confusion, and she struggled to fight back her frustration. "I'm Felicity...And I remember you." It was only then that she was hit by a wave of nausea that made her double over a little. More snippets of memories were multiplying in her mind, but they were only like 5 second videos of small memories. Some sad, some happy, and a lot filled with anger.

The one that brought her to the edge the most was the constant male screaming of her name whilst everyone and thing around her seemed to be engulfed in flames. Tears streamed down her cheeks, their briny mixture burning at her cheeks.

Felicity repeatedly watched it over in her head, having to lean on a tree to stabilise herself, tears brimming in her eyes. "Why were there so many flames? So many deaths.....My father.....My brother....the pack...." She reached up, rubbing her temples with her fingers. "It hurts, my head hurts..."

Slowly, she made her way towards the river, washing her face thoroughly, trying to remove or soothe the burning feeling in her head. Then, sharply getting to her feet, she shook her head. If he couldn't remember, she must've been wrong. "I should...leave for real this time..."

@akumashioni

His heart ached for the poor girl, watching her go through whatever it was that brought her such pain. It reminded him.. Of his own..

"Wait!" He shakily stumbled towards her, "You said your name was.. Felicity?" He recognized the name, it was branded into his memory.

He gazed into her eyes, wondering if it could be possible.

"Are you.. from my fathers pack..?" No. That couldn't be possible, he watched them all die.. Didn't he?

He reached out, attempting to touch her cheek.

It can't be.. Felicity.. His mate.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Kira groaned and blinked slowly, looking around the blurry room. "H-huh? ...I thought I was at the doorway..." Her gaze focuses and she drifts to Faolin. "Oh... hey there... what's wrong? You look worried?"

@Lighthouse8477

Kira groaned and blinked slowly, looking around the blurry room. "H-huh? ...I thought I was at the doorway..." Her gaze focuses and she drifts to Faolin. "Oh... hey there... what's wrong? You look worried?"
Working Faolin turned as he handed her a chalice and stated, "Drink this you passed out in the doorway so of course I am worried." He looked at her and smiled gently as he stated, "Remember I love you I am bound to worry you passing out in the doorway. Seems like you had some kind of minor stroke." He looked at her still worried.
@Moolock

Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't here for a while. I had to work on a project. Can anyone quickly fill me in on what I missed?

Felicity's bottom lip began to quiver and she shrugged. "I can't remember....It's like my memory has been wiped...Completely..." Then, a childish scowl became plastered onto her face, as she watched him walk. "For goodness sake! Stop walking! You're going to hurt yourself."

Throughout the last couple of years, she had been looking for something. A part of her had seemed to be forever empty, and now she knew why. He was important to her, she knew that, but not the reason why.

"Your mother....She saved me." Felicity smiled, nuzzling her cheek against his hand as she looked up at him contently. It was true, the kindly woman showed her out of the woods, making it look like she had died. Felicity was almost positive that everybody else had died, but after the traumatic experience, she had completely forgotten everything.

A few tears fell down from her steely grey eyes, and she quickly pulled him in closely, holding him, but trying her best not to hurt him.

@akumashioni

"I'm alright," she mutters, morphing into her human form and sitting up. "Just tired," Kira says, standing and heading to the sitting room, rubbing her head. "I didn't pass out, I just was going to rest there until the room stopped-" she pitched sideways, grabbing onto the door frame to steady herself. "Spinning. I'm alright."

@Lighthouse8477

I'm alright," she mutters, morphing into her human form and sitting up. "Just tired," Kira says, standing and heading to the sitting room, rubbing her head. "I didn't pass out, I just was going to rest there until the room stopped-" she pitched sideways, grabbing onto the door frame to steady herself. "Spinning. I'm alright."
Looking at her Faolin moved to Kira's side as he took her in his arms. He made her lean upon him as he forced her back to the sofa and stated, "Okay Mrs. Stubborn drink this." He held the chalice to her and stated, "And don't say no your not fine trust me Kira." He touched her hand gently feeling a slight wavering connection as he whispered, "Please Kira."
@Moolock

His eyes went wide at the mention of his mother, and he winced as she embraced him.

"How did you two survive? Where's ma?"

He remembered clearly now, his mother was alive? How could that be possible? She rescued felicity? "Where'd you go?" "Is there any one else?" He was flooding the poor girl with questions, he couldn't help himself.

He wondered every day what happened to them, and here was the woman he was sworn to, the only link back to his past.

@xxbetaspiritxx

"Shaw, I don't think she survived. I can't remember...I'm sorry." She released him from her grip with a small pout, and then took a few steps back. Her gaze settled at her feet, and her stomach grumbled ominously. She couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty.

She felt very strongly bonded to him, but didn't understand why. "Why do you feel so important to me? I can't quite grasp it." She grumbled, a puzzled expression plastered onto her face. "You're the alphas son...I guess that's what it is...But we need to get you medical care, okay?"

Her eyes darted around, looking for someone, anyone. Felicity growled in annoyance. Why did she feel so unsafe around him. "Did you hurt me?" She nonchalantly asked, biting her lip slightly.

@akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaw remembered exactly what it was that bonded them.

"We're mates." He stated flatly.

He remembered everything clearly, her face putting an image to the voice he heard for years. He was saddened deeply by the knowledge of his mothers unlikely survival, but the return of his betrothed was quite a load off of his mind.

He felt like he had a true ally.

Extending his hand toward hers, he asked, "Will you stay with me?"

@xxbeta

Felicity looked shocked to say the least, repeating the word under her breath until she was used to it. "Mates." She frowned. That would've explained the harsh memories, but he was the only person she knew of. The only person she cared for. "I'll stay." She mumbled softly, looking up at him.

Her skinny body looked ready to snap, and she rubbed her eyes lightly. "What was mating like in our old pack? What did it mean? Many other packs have had many different ideas." She continued to bite the inside of her cheek, grasping onto his hand lightly.

@akumashioni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back