• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Shaw was deep in thought when he felt someone poke him, looking up to see a boy whom he immediately assumed was Tyr, having that confirmed as he introduced himself.

"Tyr? That makes you dantes boy."

He stood up, looking around, wondering if he would come walking up after his son.

"I'm Shaw, it's nice to meet you to."

@loyalwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana pulled Violet to the bed,then sat in her lap so they could be closer than ever. She kissed the wolf warmly,letting all her passion appear in that gesture. She was the dominating personality now,letting her intention to own Violet quite clear. The heat from their bodies was irradiating,and Diana knew it was the right time.

She picked Violet's hand,the one that showed the mark of mating,and locked their fingers together.

"Violet,do the same things as I do. Say the same things as I say,and we will be together."

Pressing her hand lightly,Diana began the mating.

"Violet,I accept you as my mate. Tonight,and for the rest of my existence."

The mark in Diana's hand started to glow,and her teeth stretched out. She bit Violet's neck with desire,closing her part of the mating. Now the white wolf would have to accept her as well.

akumashioni said:
Shaw was deep in thought when he felt someone poke him, looking up to see a boy whom he immediately assumed was Tyr, having that confirmed as he introduced himself.
"Tyr? That makes you dantes boy."

He stood up, looking around, wondering if he would come walking up after his son.

"I'm Shaw, it's nice to meet you to."

@loyalwolf
Tyr looked up at the man with a questioning look. He test his name " SHHH...SHA...SHAW. That's a weird name." Tyr commented like it was a fact. Tyr looks up at the guy and couldn't believe how tall he is. "You're really tall mister Shaw. Tyr wants to be tall too!!!" he said this with a pout.

Diana pulled Violet to the bed,then sat in her lap so they could be closer than ever. She kissed the wolf warmly,letting all her passion appear in that gesture. She was the dominating personality now,letting her intention to own Violet quite clear. The heat from their bodies was irradiating,and Diana knew it was the right time.
She picked Violet's hand,the one that showed the mark of mating,and locked their fingers together.

"Violet,do the same things as I do. Say the same things as I say,and we will be together."

Pressing her hand lightly,Diana began the mating.

"Violet,I accept you as my mate. Tonight,and for the rest of my existence."

The mark in Diana's hand started to glow,and her teeth stretched out. She bit Violet's neck with desire,closing her part of the mating. Now the white wolf would have to accept her as well.
Violet let Dianna pull her to the bed not resisting since she was new at this. Silently she sat in Dianna's lap closer to her then ever before. Silently she shivered then Dianna kissed her deeply and passionately. Violet shivered and groaned allowing herself to submit to Dianna. Dianna would own Violet and Violet would own Dianna she made that clear in her kiss back. The heat from both of their irradiated and Diana picked Violet's hand up and locked their fingers together. Then Dianna spoke and Violet listened carefully to the instructions. She nodded then repeated after Dianna who sunk her teeth into Violet's neck who stopped before speaking because the pleasure that filled her in that second immobilized her. However Violet quickly stated with her heart in it. "I accept you Dianna as my mate. Tonight, and for the rest of my existence." Her mark glowed brightly and Violet's already long fangs grew longer. Quickly she but into Dianna's neck to make up for lost time she but where she sensed was the right placed and buried her fangs deep as she felt her wolf walk up to Dianna's then merge with Dianna's wolf and they became one. Silently Violet kept her fangs inside her mate's neck as the pleasure rolled through her in waves. She couldn't pull away and then again she didn't want to.
@KaalysBR

She happily rubbed her hands through his fur and leaned against his wolf. She held him gently and stroked his chest and side, hoping he was enjoying it as much as she was.

@KaalysBR

Shaw smiled widely, "wanna be big huh?"

He grabbed the boy by his waist and hoisted him onto his shoulders, "Lead the way young one!"

He liked kids, their energy always lifted his spirits, and Tyr seemed quite full of it.

@loyalwolf

Diana remained locked with Violet for a long time,both her minds and bodies together as one. The minutes meant nothing to her as they remained intertwined,Diana allowing her body to become one with with the white wolf.

For the first time in her life,Diana felt completed. She had found the other part of herself,the person who would make her fulfilled. Only now the world seemed to be opening itself,and she was ready to accept it along with Violet.

Her teeth retracted,and she looked at Violet's face.

"I love you,Violet."

Kissing her again,she pushed Violet down in the bed. Laying on top of her mate's body,she smiled wickedly.

"It's time for the human part of our mating,my sun and stars."

(Fading to black after
@Lighthouse8477's response)

akumashioni said:
Shaw smiled widely, "wanna be big huh?"
He grabbed the boy by his waist and hoisted him onto his shoulders, "Lead the way young one!"

He liked kids, their energy always lifted his spirits, and Tyr seemed quite full of it.

@loyalwolf
"Tyr thinks that Tyr and shaw should go exploring. They need to make sure the park land is safe for Dante!" their energy was radiating off him because of his excitement. He was having a blast being this tall.

Diana remained locked with Violet for a long time,both her minds and bodies together as one. The minutes meant nothing to her as they remained intertwined,Diana allowing her body to become one with with the white wolf.
For the first time in her life,Diana felt completed. She had found the other part of herself,the person who would make her fulfilled. Only now the world seemed to be opening itself,and she was ready to accept it along with Violet.

Her teeth retracted,and she looked at Violet's face.

"I love you,Violet."

Kissing her again,she pushed Violet down in the bed. Laying on top of her mate's body,she smiled wickedly.

"It's time for the human part of our mating,my sun and stars."
Silently Violet stayed locked with Dianna a long time. It could have been hours later although Violet didn't care when Diana's fangs came out of her neck. For those hours she and Dianna had been one their wolves and bodies had become inexorably one and it had felt unlike anything Violet could put into words. The closest one was intimacy but even that failed to describe how close she was to Dianna. Although Violet believed she was complete before hand only now did she realize she had been wrong. Looking at Dianna she felt complete and she drew her fangs out of her mate's neck she was about to lick the wound clean when Dianna's lips met hers. Violet didn't resist she kissed back as she felt herself pushed onto the bed. Immediately her mate's soft body lay on top of hers. Dianna was wearing a wicked smile that caused Violet to whimper not in fear but in need. She heard the words, "It's time for the human part of out mating, my sun and stars." Looking at Dianna Violet smiled.
She whispered, "I can't wait to find out how to do this part." She knew she would remember this for the rest of her life she would make sure of it.

(Scene fades to black and then restarts afterwards. @KaalysBR)

Shaw followed Tyrs orders, letting him take them wherever he fancied.

His mind was slightly elsewhere, he couldn't help but fade in and out.

"You're the only kid here?" He figured the boy must be bored around here with no kids to play with. He thought about his own childhood, he had two brothers, they were long gone.

He remembered the last time he saw his brothers, they were a part of his old pack..

"Go forth.. Go forth and die.." The last words of his dying alpha.. And father.

Snapping back to reality, he proposed swimming in the lake, always up for a dip in the cool water.

@loyalwolf

akumashioni said:
Shaw followed Tyrs orders, letting him take them wherever he fancied.
His mind was slightly elsewhere, he couldn't help but fade in and out.

"You're the only kid here?" He figured the boy must be bored around here with no kids to play with. He thought about his own childhood, he had two brothers, they were long gone.

He remembered the last time he saw his brothers, they were a part of his old pack..

"Go forth.. Go forth and die.." The last words of his dying alpha.. And father.

Snapping back to reality, he proposed swimming in the lake, always up for a dip in the cool water.

@loyalwolf
"Tyr is not kid. tyr is big bad wolf! Dante said so." tyr countered Shaw's argument. tyr smiled at a tree that was at a distance. "Look thats the tree tyr was sleeping at when dante found him. Mama left tyr so tyr tried to find her but tyr was hungry and tired so tyr went to sleep there. that tyr favorite place because its the place tyr found dante." he told his story with great enthusiasm and big arm movements.

(I suppose that's what he was fading in and out of xD )

He heard the parts about finding Dante there, and it being his favorite place.

Shaw pointed to the top of the tree, "ever been up there?" @loyalwolf

akumashioni said:
(I suppose that's what he was fading in and out of xD )
He heard the parts about finding Dante there, and it being his favorite place.

Shaw pointed to the top of the tree, "ever been up there?" @loyalwolf
Tyr shake his head. "No Tyr is not good at climbing yet. cant reach the branch because to small. but tyr would not mind going up there. will mister shaw help tyr get up there? please?" tyr gave him puppy dog eyes.

He was always a sucker for things like quivering lips and sad eyes. He sighed and braced himself for the strain.

"Dantes gonna be pissed.." He imagined someone climbing a tree with his own kid on his back and didn't like it.

Against his better judgement, he agreed.

"You're gonna have to hold on tight." He scooted Tyr down his shoulders to his back, making Tyr hold him around the neck with his arms, and waist with his legs.

Approaching the tree he looked straight up to the top.

Why did I mention this? He mentally kicked himself.

"Here we go! Hold on buddy!"

He jumped and kicked off the trunk once, grabbing a branch with one hand before hoisting himself up one handed, reaching another branch higher up with his free hand.

Shaw was incredibly good at climbing, his immense upper body strength and core control had him halfway up the tree in seconds.

He took a short break, letting Tyr look over his shoulder at the view.

"Whatcha think? Should we go higher?"

@loyalwolf

akumashioni said:
He was always a sucker for things like quivering lips and sad eyes. He sighed and braced himself for the strain.
"Dantes gonna be pissed.." He imagined someone climbing a tree with his own kid on his back and didn't like it.

Against his better judgement, he agreed.

"You're gonna have to hold on tight." He scooted Tyr down his shoulders to his back, making Tyr hold him around the neck with his arms, and waist with his legs.

Approaching the tree he looked straight up to the top.

Why did I mention this? He mentally kicked himself.

"Here we go! Hold on buddy!"

He jumped and kicked off the trunk once, grabbing a branch with one hand before hoisting himself up one handed, reaching another branch higher up with his free hand.

Shaw was incredibly good at climbing, his immense upper body strength and core control had him halfway up the tree in seconds.

He took a short break, letting Tyr look over his shoulder at the view.

"Whatcha think? Should we go higher?"

@loyalwolf
Tyr keep a solid grasp of Shaw body. he then point to the tippy top of the tree and said "UP UP UP!!!!" tyr wanted to be at the very top of the tree. he wanted to see as far as the pack land goes. he feels like he has never saw the end of it but with the trees and shaw's help he can do it now.

Taking a deep breath, he nodded and continued.

The tree was quite tall, and the branches became too thin to support him,

"Tyr, I can't go any further, I'm too heavy."

They were almost above the tree line, about 75% of the way up the tree itself.

@loyalwolf

akumashioni said:
Taking a deep breath, he nodded and continued.
The tree was quite tall, and the branches became too thin to support him,

"Tyr, I can't go any further, I'm too heavy."

They were almost above the tree line, about 75% of the way up the tree itself.

@loyalwolf
tyr pouted at the fact that shaw stop. he decided to let go and try to climb the rest of the way by himself. as he reach the branch he felt it snap and sudden he was caught in shock. he felt weightless until he felt himself falling down to the ground.

Felicity gripped onto the side of her head and groaned. All of this walking, and all of the sun's rays that were beating down on her head were tiring her out. All she could do was continue to try and find the right pack, the pack that suited her most after what had happened. Though, she seemed to have blanked out what had happened, because throughout the past 19 years, she only remembered 2 of them.

Looking up at the canopy, she gasped. There was a man, and a small boy. Felicity couldn't quite smell their scents, so wasn't sure whether or not they were human. She didn't want to risk that.

It wasn't like she was a threat at all, she was only about 5'4, and her wolf no larger than a common fox. Unsure of what to do, she just watched them with curious, wide grey eyes. "Hello?"

@loyalwolf

@akumashioni

Shaws instincts kicked in with a vengeance as Tyr fell.

He leaped from the tree, catching him and rotating in midair to land on his back, Tyr safely on his chest.

He regretted the entire tree climbing event on the way down, holding onto Tyr for dear life, if he got seriously hurt because of his bad influence he'd never forgive himself.

He crashed hard on his back, all the wind knocked out of him and at least two broken ribs.

"Ow. You alright buddy?"

He heard the other voice say hello and looked over at the woman. "H- ow- Hi.."

He rolled over, releasing Tyr, and stood up slowly.

His side was screaming in pain, one on top of the other, yep. Two broken ribs...

"I don't believe we've met." He said to the girl, trying to mask his agony.

@loyalwolf @xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity watched, silently screaming as the two fell. It seemed to all be in slow motion, but before she knew it, they had crashed to the ground, causing her to wince, despite not having to endure the situation at all. The small child seemed in a much better state than the adult, and Felicity couldn't help but freeze in shock, until she scurried over beside them.

"Oh God....Are you okay little one?" She asked, looking at Tyr with large, warm eyes. Slowly, she visually checked him over, seeing if there were an visible wounds or breakages. He seemed okay, at the moment.

The man, however, seemed to be injured. Very injured. And despite what he had said, she did recognise him. But maybe that was just her, she wouldn't of remembered if she had met him anyway, if it was a long while ago.

Looking up at the man, she scowled. Sharply, she rushed to his side, placing a hand on his shoulder. "For goodness sake, lad. Sit down!" She smiled lightly, ignoring his greeting until she had realised her rudeness. Her eyes scanned his face. Why did she feel like she had recognised him? "We haven't met, well, I don't think so." She frowned a little, noticing his pain. "Let's skip this whole greeting thing, you're hurt!"

@loyalwolf @akumashioni

"No.. *ngh* I'm f *agh* fine."

He took a few wobbly steps before collapsing.

"Sorry for lying.." He mumbled, face in the grass.

He couldn't help but notice the way she had looked at him, it was like she was trying to pick him out of a crowd..

He rolled over and looked at Tyr, "go get your pa for me please." He figured Dante would know how to handle some broken bones.

He also figured he'd be upset about the situation in general. All ready causing ruckus.. I've got to make better choices..

As for skipping the greetings? He thought differently.

Holding out his hand, still laying on his back, he introduced himself.

"Shaw Mcmillen." @loyalwolf @xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity giggled in disbelief at him. Crouching beside him, she cocked an eyebrow. "So much for being fine, eh?" Her lips twisted into a wild grin, and she shook her head lightly. The name she definitely didn't recognise. But that face. Why and how did she recognise that face?

"Felicity Barnaz." She gently grasped his larger hand with her own and shook gently, just incase his arm had been hurt too. "It's nice to meet you." Her eyes darted around the area, and her nose crinkled lightly. Briskly, she released his hand; she could hear a river. She hated rivers, they scared her silly.

"I-uh.....I..." Felicity pouted, her lips quivering slightly. "Should probably go before your pack turns up." By now, she could smell the strong scent of wolves, and was completely positive that he was a wolf. Her eyes were constantly in the state of 'puppy dog eyes', just because of how large they really were. "Wouldn't want to intrude." She stood up, stretching a little. Oh God how she was tired.

@akumashioni

@loyalwolf

(Sorry I missed so much! I'm in a different time zone and I had to sleep. I caught myself up so don't worry!)

Luna sat and sang softly, feeling content with the scene in front of her.

Her eyes closed every now and then with bliss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back