• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Kira sighed and took it, taking a sip. She coughed, the taste proving to be worse than the smell, but continued drinking the concoction much to her tongue's protest. "Thanks but may I inquire what the heck is in that?"

@Lighthouse8477

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana seemed regretful as she turned in the bed to meet Violet's face and touched their foreheads together.

"Probably. There is always work for a healer,but I will never complain about that. Although I
would much rather spend the entire night by you side."

She rose from the bed,but didn't resist kissing Violet many times in her neck and face as she rose.

@Lighthouse8477

Limping a bit back to the cabins he explained, "mating was a taxing process for our pack, the female assumes her wolf form and the male remains human, forming a bond with both mindsets. This can be.. Difficult." "The male transforms and the two wolves bond, finally the female transforms, bonding with the males wolf."

Shaw was terrified of the last part, not knowing if he would be able to control himself. The process bonded the individuals on many different levels, and was seen as much deeper than normal love.

(Shaw might try to kill you in wolf form:/ it's the same disease his dad had, super rage. The members of the pack have highly aggressive wolf forms.)

@xxbetaspiritxx

(Oh damn. Haha. Okayyy:/// :OOO)

Felicity listened carefully, she would have to if she wanted everything to go correctly. "My wolf is very small, Shaw." She mumbled, staying close to his side as he limped. Gently allowing him to lean his weight on her, she smiled.

"I don't remember my father ever telling me.....Is mating different with the alphas then? More...aggressive?" She asked, tightening her plump lips as her eyes lifted to meet his. Maybe she was too curious for her own good, but he was supposed to be her mate...She didn't have to be secretive.

@akumashioni

"Heh.. There's a reason it didn't happen very often." "Though the mating isn't physical, it's forming a spiritual and emotional bond, throughout all aspects of each other's minds." Intimacy wasn't really a part of the mating ritual, though it usually followed. Shaw was reluctant then, and reluctant now. He never wanted to risk hurting someone being naturally aggressive, but contracting his fathers ailment almost gauranteed bloodshed in wolf form. He knew he loved this girl, he could tell by the feeling. He only wished he could remember more about her.

@xxbetaspiritxx

(Don't worry too much ;) just don't make any sudden movements..)

(Haha, okayyyy. Can't promise anything;0)

Felicity nodded softly, noticing how the subject must've been touchy. "When will we be doing that?" She asked, just accepting the fact that they were mates. She couldn't say much else, he couldn't have been lying, could he? "Spiritual and emotional? That doesn't sound too bad...Some packs have it muchhhh worse, so, I suppose it should be fine."

Felicity seemed very obedient, like she had been raised to be. Probably due to the fact that the mating ritual was inevitable for her, even with the possibility that she'd be severely hurt during it. She would've had to be obedient in order to be somewhat safer. "Where are we going now?" She asked with a puzzled expression, her nose scrunching up as she was bombarded with the various scents of more wolves.

@akumashioni

Diana seemed regretful as she turned in the bed to meet Violet's face and touched their foreheads together.
"Probably. There is always work for a healer,but I will never complain about that. Although I would much rather spend the entire night by you side."

She rose from the bed,but didn't resist kissing Violet many times in her neck and face as she rose.
Silently Violet looked at her then touched her forehead to her then smiled. She whispered, "Yes I would always like to spend the entire time with you but as being part of the pack we need to be..." She was cut off by Dianna's kiss and she closed her eyes. She shivered slightly and moaned softly then whispered, "I love you Dianna." She silently stood up then dressed then asked, "How can I help you make breakfast?"
@KaalysBR

"Hmm...maybe it is time for breakfast." Diana's stomach grumbled lightly. Her human form was small and skinny,and it was obvious that she didn't eat often.

She pulled Violet to the kitchen and picked a few pans,putting them in the oven. She stood behind Violet,wrapping her arms around her mate's waist and burying her face in her back.

"What do you want to eat,my sun and stars?
"

Dane hated his pack.

More than anything, he hated his pack.

No matter what, he had to be the one to "Go fetch wood!" or "Go check what that noise was!". On this particular occasion, the latter was what he was ordered to do. Of course. Since he was expendable, since he was the "Omega". Sometimes he wished that he'd been born into another pack, but then he remembered, in any other pack, he would have been abandoned, and thrown out to the "wolves", no pun intended.

Well, when he did go to see what that noise was, it wasn't just a cute little squirrel, or a harmless mole. No. This time, it just so happened to be a massive Alpha wolf, one he didn't recognize, or even know of. Brilliant.

He tried to fight at first, of course, but eventually more wolves came to his aid, and he fled, away from his own camp, since he was nice like that and he didn't want his "family" to get eaten or worse.

He just ran, which was hard for a...uh.... "big" wolf such as himself. Trailing blood behind him, no less.

He ended up outside the woods, when he was done running. He ended up in some random camp, presumably occupied by more werewolves.

Not wanting to risk anything, he ended up collapsing just outside the camp, making no noise except a high pitch whine as he slowly bled out from his bite wound.

Hmm...maybe it is time for breakfast." Diana's stomach grumbled lightly. Her human form was small and skinny,and it was obvious that she didn't eat often.
She pulled Violet to the kitchen and picked a few pans,putting them in the oven. She stood behind Violet,wrapping her arms around her mate's waist and burying her face in her back.

"What do you want to eat,my sun and stars?"
Looking at Dianna Violet stated, "I am going to make sure you eat well Dianna." She looked at her then followed Dianna to the kitchen then looked around as Dianna pulled out a few pan and put them in the oven then Dianna moved to behind her and hugged her around Violet's waist. Violet blushed deeply then looked at Dianna and whispered, "I love when you call me your sun and stars Dianna." She kissed Dianna's neck right on the mark as her wolf again joined with Dianna's. Violet like to join their wolves together every so often it made then both stronger mentally and physically. In fact some of Violet's strength went into Dianna's body and some of Dianna's knowledge of healing went into Violet's mind. Softly she whispered, "I would like some pancakes."
@KaalysBR

"I have to introduce you to the alpha of this pack, otherwise, how could you join?"

He led them up to Luna's cabins front door, knocking politely.

"Her name is Luna, she's very kind."

"I wouldn't want to see her upset.." He whispered at the last second.

@xxbetaspiritxx @Jasil

Inka-Grace's head cocked at the sound of a knock at the door, and she playfully growled before hiding in her mother's lap.

@Jasil

------------------------------------

Felicity nodded happily, watching him curiously. This place seemed friendly and welcoming enough, and Luna sounded like a kind name, so she didn't worry too much. However, her heart was thumping loudly in her chest, and she pushed herself closer to Shaw subconsciously.

"I-What do I say? Can you talk? I'm anxious." She pouted, bowing her head and looking down at the floor. Biting at her thumb nail, she crossed her arms below her chest, scraping her bare feet across the grass. "I suppose you and I will talk more later then, well, about the old pack."

@akumashioni

He tensed up slightly at the mention of the old pack.

"Yea.. We can talk as much as you like later.. For now, just be respectful."

He wrapped his arm around her waist when she moved closer to him, and smiled down at her reassuringly.

"No need to worry."

@Betweengoodandevil

Hearing her call for them to come in, he opened the door a bit, "it's shaw!" He stepped aside, politely making way for felicity.

"I um... Have someone id like you to meet."

@Jasil

Diana looked up at Violet,some embarrassment appearing in her expression. But she would try to eat better,for the woman she loved.

"I would do anything for you. And you are my sun and stars because you are the brightest spot in my universe."

She kissed the back of Violet's neck and smiled,pulling back and going to the oven.

"I will make some pancakes,my love."

She mixed the ingredients with obvious ability,placing them in the pan. She turned the pancakes around,finishing them up soon with butter and syrup.

images

Dane's eyes opened slowly, blood covering his left eye.

His fur was so red that it was almost impossible to see he was bleeding, but you could tell from the way he walked.

He pulled himself up, and slowly limped his way into the camp, making a low whining noise. He needed help, soon, or he was going to die.

Luna smiled up at Shaw as he entered. "Nice to see you again so soon." Her hand covered Grace more and more, Luna's protective motherly nature kicking in.

"Y'all hear that?" Shaws ears were quite sensitive.

"Sounds like.. Someone's in trouble?"

He rudely abandoned his conversation and the two girls, running towards the noise.

@VahkiDane

"I have every right to be worrie-" she began, but before she knew it, Shaw had opened the door, basically symbolising for her to walk in beside him, which she did. His arm around her waist did comfort her greatly, and so she softly smiled, trying not to seem so anxious. Whatever would happen, she was sure Shaw would stick with her, or so she hoped. At the sight of a puppy, she just about melted.

---------------------

Inka-Grace angrily pushed her mother's hand away, growling lightly. She hadn't liked how dark it had gotten, and so began chewing her mother's fingers in an exasperated fashion.

When Shaw left her, Felicity became much more nervous, looking up at Luna shakily. Her past experiences with alphas were the reason for her fearful nature.

"I-uh- you have a very beautiful pup, miss." She nodded, avoiding all eye contact.

Oh good. Help.

He continued to limp faster, his paws leaving neat little red pawprints. He started to wonder if the approaching WW was friendly or not.

He decided it was worth the risk.

@akumashioni

xxbetaspiritxx said:
When Shaw left her, Felicity became much more nervous, looking up at Luna shakily. Her past experiences with alphas were the reason for her fearful nature.
"I-uh- you have a very beautiful pup, miss." She nodded, avoiding all eye contact.
Luna smiled "Thank you, and who are you my dear?" She let her warmth flow through the room with her smile. "Ouch!" Luna felt Grace biting her fingers and she snatched her hand away "No ma'am! We don't bite!" She scolded her daughter lightly

(When you compliment yourself)

Shaw noticed the dismal state the wolf was in.

"Just stop moving!" He had all but forgotten about his own broken ribs and bruised back.

He scooped up the large wolf in his own, even larger hands.

"Just relax partner, what happened?"

He carried him back to Luna's cabin as well.

@VahkiDane @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back