• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
xxbetaspiritxx said:
When shifted, the small pup instantly ran to Quincy's feet with a lopsided grin. She brushed her head against the side of his leg before scurrying to the door, her little claws pattering across it as she skidded across the wooden flooring.
Pawing at the door, she suddenly sat down, watching the two with an open mouth, her tongue killing out.

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf
Luna laughed at her daughter and sat on the floor. "Come here little one." She patted her lap and motioned to her daughter

Quincy seemed embarrassed, but he stepped behind her and brushed his fingers along her shoulders, he explored his senses, finding the individual knots and rubbing them out, "the Wolfswood pack was known for being very intuitive, being able to force a wolf into shifting, by sensing and drawing out their wolf, or forcing it to sleep... we can also sense the pains in others, so, we can usually help... but most of the Wolves form the Wolfswood are viscous and angry, and use their gift of perception to know how and where to hurt another wolf." he explained. @Jasil

"Nuuch, it doesn't matter if you were born an Alpha. Look at me and my brother? I'm submissive, and my brother is dominant, we were both born of Beta blood." she smiled, "Its who you are in your heart, not your blood, my love." @Nuuchi

Guinevere could smell the coppery tang of blood in the air and felt a surge of savage delight when she heard the wolf's yelp.

"Yes, suffer..." She thought while pinning the wolf down. "Your end has come."

When the wolf jerked upwards, Guinevere loosened her grip and managed to land upright, her paws deep in the rushing waters of the stream. By now the wolf had recovered and was turning to make her own strike. The mountain cat lowered her head menacingly and unleashed a hiss before the wolf collided with her.

Guin allowed her body to flow with the attack as she was bowled over onto her back and held down by the wolf's claws. An enraged yowl escaped the cougar's jaws as the wolf's fangs clamped down onto flesh, adding cougar blood to the bloody current.

However, the wolf had also exposed her stomach to the cougar's own claws. Growling through clenched teeth, the mountain lion began raking the white wolf's stomach with her back claws while she used her powerful forearms to try and wrench the wolf's head away.

Unlike a wolf's claws, Guinevere's claws were designed for tearing into flesh and soon turned the wolf's underbelly into a bloodied mess. The longer she held onto the feline, the worse harm she would receive.

@OverTheMoo

Juju said:
Guinevere could smell the coppery tang of blood in the air and felt a surge of savage delight when she heard the wolf's yelp.
"Yes, suffer..." She thought while pinning the wolf down. "Your end has come."

When the wolf jerked upwards, Guinevere loosened her grip and managed to land upright, her paws deep in the rushing waters of the stream. By now the wolf had recovered and was turning to make her own strike. The mountain cat lowered her head menacingly and unleashed a hiss before the wolf collided with her.

Guin allowed her body to flow with the attack as she was bowled over onto her back and held down by the wolf's claws. An enraged yowl escaped the cougar's jaws as the wolf's fangs clamped down onto flesh, adding cougar blood to the bloody current.

However, the wolf had also exposed her stomach to the cougar's own claws. Growling through clenched teeth, the mountain lion began raking the white wolf's stomach with her back claws while she used her powerful forearms to try and wrench the wolf's head away.

Unlike a wolf's claws, Guinevere's claws were designed for tearing into flesh and soon turned the wolf's underbelly into a bloodied mess. The longer she held onto the feline, the worse harm she would receive.

@OverTheMoo
(This is why you don't fight a cougar as a wolf -_- Jesus lol)

Cybil's ears pinned to the back of her head and she howled in pain as the cougar scraped her mighty claws against her stomach. She backed up quickly, panting as blood made the brook turn a crimson red. She saw her vision go fuzzy at the edges, but forced herself to remain conscious.

'If I'm going to die like this... She's going down with me.'

She growled and bared her fangs at the cougar. She slowly stalked around her, despite the pain. "My end hasn't come... Until yours comes..." She snarled at the cat. Her bloodshot eyes remained locked on her, cautiously watching her every muscle movement.

@Juju

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy seemed embarrassed, but he stepped behind her and brushed his fingers along her shoulders, he explored his senses, finding the individual knots and rubbing them out, "the Wolfswood pack was known for being very intuitive, being able to force a wolf into shifting, by sensing and drawing out their wolf, or forcing it to sleep... we can also sense the pains in others, so, we can usually help... but most of the Wolves form the Wolfswood are viscous and angry, and use their gift of perception to know how and where to hurt another wolf." he explained. @Jasil
"Nuuch, it doesn't matter if you were born an Alpha. Look at me and my brother? I'm submissive, and my brother is dominant, we were both born of Beta blood." she smiled, "Its who you are in your heart, not your blood, my love." @Nuuchi
Nuuch calms down a lot hearing valissas words. "But i dont know who im yet. It must be nearly like taking care of a pup with how i dont seem to know do anything" he rests his head against hers looking into her eyes "i dont know how you put up with me" he says with a playful laugh right before giving her a small kiss

Inka-Grace saw that Quincy was rubbing her mother's shoulders, and saw her mother motion her towards her. She looked up at the large man, lowered her chest to the ground and playfully growled, wiggling her back. Without further thoughts, she leaped over to his ankles, biting at his trousers. If she hadn't caught her teeth on any material, she would've ended up flying. Chewing on the edge of his trousers, she lay dazed on her stomach, her white tipped ears cocked, well, one anyway. Looking up at her mother with wide, purple eyes, she nodded proudly, still chewing on his trousers before she began to jump on his feet, growling at his toes.

@Jasil

@MadameRedWolf

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace saw that Quincy was rubbing her mother's shoulders, and saw her mother motion her towards her. She looked up at the large man, lowered her chest to the ground and playfully growled, wiggling her back. Without further thoughts, she leaped over to his ankles, biting at his trousers. If she hadn't caught her teeth on any material, she would've ended up flying. Chewing on the edge of his trousers, she lay dazed on her stomach, her white tipped ears cocked, well, one anyway. Looking up at her mother with wide, purple eyes, she nodded proudly, still chewing on his trousers before she began to jump on his feet, growling at his toes.
@Jasil

@MadameRedWolf
Luna laughed and scooped up her daughter "Naughty pup. Seems you found a boyfriend."

Wolf blood plastered the fur on Guin's chest and paws and spattered into the water below, the river hungrily lapping up the fruit of the carnage. The red streaks that had formed in its convoluted water were quickly broken as the wolf reeled from the cat's claws and went splashing away in the shallows.

Once the wolf retreated the mountain lion rose from the stream, dripping water and wolf blood from her fur. Even though a steady flow of her own blood was visible where the canine's jaws had bitten into her, Guin's single eye held no pain... only primal rage.

The cougar's chipped ears were flattened against her head, but they could clearly pick up the ragged breaths of her foe. Killer instinct surged into Guinevere's heart as she noticed the wolf weaken, and she forgot about her own aching muscles and wounds, focusing instead on going for the kill.

Her head lowered as she mirrored the wolf and stalked in a circle, her icy eye locked onto one of the white wolf's two irises.

Her voice held all of the sweetness of a coiling adder as she responded to the wolf's threat. "So confident. So naive. Perhaps you are right... You are rather scrawny; I might choke on one of you bones when I feast on your corpse."

Tail swinging lazily back and forth, the hulking feline looked at the wolf with a spiteful gaze. She knew that the more the wolf talked the more blood she would lose and the weaker she would become. Really all she would have to do was wait while the white wolf's life drained out of her and was swept away by the current.

She was a patient huntress.

Diana felt the break of the aggression in the wolf's mind,reacting to it immediately. She heard Quincy's voice and pointed towards one of the cupboards.
"He is back. Take one of the black herbs and give it to him,it will stop the paralysis."

It was the last thing she said before falling from the bench,passing out from the exhaustion in her mind.
Violet blushed deeply at Diana's words she was about to change human when Dianna sighed loudly. Violet heard a commotion and Diana went to the other room. Silently Violet stopped herself from changing human as she thought of Dianna when she had first met her. Immediately she blushed deeply then wagged her tail at the thought then realized she was alone then she felt a connection snap. Dianna! Quickly she rushed to the other room then looked over at a bench and saw Dianna she was out cold. Immediately Violet walked up to Dianna and nuzzled her face whimpering softly and worriedly. She licked Dianna's face trying to calm herself down and wake Dianna up. Looking at Dianna she whimpered a little louder and nuzzled Dianna's face feeling her body shiver with the contact. For some reason touching Dianna sent waves of pleasure down Violet's spine and she wasn't sure why but she was beginning to figure it out she had never been taught about mating ever so she was like a small puppy when it came to how to love someone.
@KaalysBR

Quincy looked down at the pup and laughed, "Playful, aren't you little-Inka?" he chuckled, the previous clouding in his eyes at the mention of Wolfswood passed, and he sat down next to Luna. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

Valissa smiled, "I don't mind teaching you love, and I have cared for pups, Nuuch," she chuckled, "You haven't tried to chew my ears off yet so I'm not going to compare you to a pup." she kissed his forehead @Nuuchi

Diana's inner wolf felt Violet's touch before the woman did,and tried to reach out to it with unsure barks. She was mentally drained,but the connection with the other wolf was too strong. She grabbed onto the smell of the female,using it to drag her own consciousness back to the surface.

It was like emerging from a deep,cold sea.

Diana's eyes fluttered open and she stared up at Violet,recognizing her favorite wolf immediately. She softly brushed one hand through Violet's face.

"Hi,gorgeous." Her voice was warm,drowning with affection. Diana was starting to realize what the connection they shared was.

Diana's inner wolf felt Violet's touch before the woman did,and tried to reach out to it with unsure barks. She was mentally drained,but the connection with the other wolf was too strong. She grabbed onto the smell of the female,using it to drag her own consciousness back to the surface.
It was like emerging from a deep,cold sea.

Diana's eyes fluttered open and she stared up at Violet,recognizing her favorite wolf immediately. She softly brushed one hand through Violet's face.

"Hi,gorgeous." Her voice was warm,drowning with affection. Diana was starting to realize what the connection they shared was.
Silently Violet smiled gently at her. She wagged her tail as Dianna's wolf responded and dragged her out of unconsciousness. Looking at Dianna she waited until Dianna's eyes opened then she smiled a happy smile her tail wagging furiously. She felt her body shiver as she watched Dianna's hand come towards her face as Violet let Dianna's hand brush her face. She felt herself whine a little worriedly then she heard the words, "Hi gorgeous." The words was drowing with warm affection and Violet sighed deeply with the feeling it filled her with. Blushing she wagged her tail then whispered, "Thank you Dianna your absolutely stunning." She blushed again feeling her wolf trying to wake her human why was her wolf being so persistent at waking her wolf. Because she felt deep desire to show Dianna her human form she felt it roll out from her wolf body into her eyes she blushed deeper as she asked, "What am I feeling Dianna? I can tell it's something special and extrodianary but I don't know what it is. I was never taught anything but fighting so forgive me if I am rough with you. All I know is that I really like you and I want to do things with you I have never done with anyone else and I don't know why." She blushed again. She sounded like a small lost female puppy.
@KaalysBR

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy looked down at the pup and laughed, "Playful, aren't you little-Inka?" he chuckled, the previous clouding in his eyes at the mention of Wolfswood passed, and he sat down next to Luna. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx
Valissa smiled, "I don't mind teaching you love, and I have cared for pups, Nuuch," she chuckled, "You haven't tried to chew my ears off yet so I'm not going to compare you to a pup." she kissed his forehead @Nuuchi
Nuuchs body fills with light as valissa tells him that "wellll ive nibbled on them" he says playfully "youre too perfect sweetheart, im so lucky to have you as my mate. So youre pretty good with pups then?" He asks feeling funny as the thought rushed through his mind

Diana blinked with surprise,astonished at the beauty of Violet's human form. She had expected to see someone gorgeous,but the female was beyond any expectations. She felt herself getting lost into the blue tone of her eyes.

"Violet...I was never taught war myself. I am a healer,not a fighter. I may drag you down but...it seems like the fates were kind to me. They gave me the best wolf I could ever ask for."

Diana leaned in,touching her forehead against Violet's lightly. She took a deep breath before closing the distance between them,kissing Violet softly.

The effect was explosive,and Diana felt like everything was right in that moment they shared. The nature of the wolves collided,waiting to become one. Waiting to be together.

Diana pulled from the kiss once she felt the sensation in her hand. With a smile,she showed the mark to Violet. The mark of mating.

"You are my mate,Violet. And I couldn't have asked for anyone better. If you want to complete this process with me...I will do so."

Okay guys so I'm under tornado warning rn and probably won't be on for a long time

@Juju

Cybil couldn't help herself anymore. She started panting and sat down, but kept her senses on high alert. She couldn't do this alone. She knew it would prove herself to be a coward but she had no choice. It would either be die or get help.

Using her remaining strength, she let out a strong howl. Making her lips into and o shape, and repeating one long note. She glared at the cougar, covered in her own blood. Laying down and glaring at her, she said," I shall go down with my dignity. But I will not die today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back