• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
akumashioni said:
Shaw layed there for a while, naked on the table, before his movement returned.
He sluggishly got to his feet and put his boxers and pants on, leaving his shirt off.

He slowly began shuffling back towards the lake, "ugh.." He groaned, feeling like a stranger in his own body.

Once he got to the lake, he gently layed his back on the shore and kicked off, floating out to the middle of the water.

@Jasil @KaalysBR @Nuuchi @tetraboo
(Nuuch and valissa stay in a hollow just outside of camp and are currently in the middle of something. So nothing personal but he doesnt technically see you sense hes not at the camp. Theyll meet one day though, dont worry)

Nuuchi said:
(Nuuch and valissa stay in a hollow just outside of camp and are currently in the middle of something. So nothing personal but he doesnt technically see you sense hes not at the camp. Theyll meet one day though, dont worry)
He just tags everyone in his posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Inka-Grace calmed down much more. She tried to calm her uneven breathing, soothed by the heartbeat of her mother; soon enough, she had stopped crying, and was closely watching her mother.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace calmed down much more. She tried to calm her uneven breathing, soothed by the heartbeat of her mother; soon enough, she had stopped crying, and was closely watching her mother.
Luna checked the time and realized Inka must be hungry. She began feeding her. Luna hummed to her daughter

Valissa paused, and thought to her own dreams and memories, "Nuuch, do you think you belonged to a pack before?" @Nuuchi

Quincy jerked out of his sleep at the cries of Inka. He sat up and curled his Tai over his paws. Along the edge of his flank the whiteness of his fur shone silver, his one blue eye glowed internally in the dark at he waited to see if Luna needed or wanted help. @Jasil

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa paused, and thought to her own dreams and memories, "Nuuch, do you think you belonged to a pack before?" @Nuuchi
Quincy jerked out of his sleep at the cries of Inka. He sat up and curled his Tai over his paws. Along the edge of his flank the whiteness of his fur shone silver, his one blue eye glowed internally in the dark at he waited to see if Luna needed or wanted help. @Jasil
Luna noticed Quincy watching her and became embarrassed. She turned Inka out of his sight so she could finish feeding her. "Sorry." She mumbled

Alec finished the pancakes and presented them to Claire. They were blueberry pancakes,his favorite kind. He was loving how domestic it all felt,and it showed in his smile.

"There. If you can eat them without making an expression of wonder,you win."

images

She grinned and cut herself a piece, hoping she could win this. She took a bite and the buttery sweetness melted in her mouth leaving the taste of sugared blueberries on her tongue. "Mmmmm...." She moaned loudly and couldn't contain her awe for how amazing they were.

@KaalysBR

"Well,I win. Now you will have to kiss the cooker."

Alec stole a kiss from her,feelings the taste of blueberries in her lips. His stomach grumbled again and he signed,cutting a piece for himself.

"I guess my stomach won,after all."

@tetraboo

Quincy have a light chuckle, and turned his eye away from Luna, "Sorry, didn't mean to spy miss, I was just trying to make sure you didn't need help." @Jasil

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy have a light chuckle, and turned his eye away from Luna, "Sorry, didn't mean to spy miss, I was just trying to make sure you didn't need help." @Jasil
Luna gave a small laugh "I'm pretty sure I'm capable of breastfeeding my daughter on my own thank you."

Once Inka was done she fixed everything and once again placed her in a crib. Turning to Quicny she spoke "Thank you for your protectiveness today."

She laughed and placed a bit of whipped cream on his nose before he could react. "I thought you were about to say something else," she joked playfully. Her eyes were wide with excitement and happiness and she could hardly wait to get out and play around in the forest with him and look for her home. Then she could finally put on her clothes and maybe find a cute bra, just in case. She blushed as her thoughts became sensual and she shook her head before they could go any further. Pancakes, pancakes, pancakes, she thought trying to distract her mind.

@KaalysBR (literally me lololol)

Quincy listed his ears, he almost seemed as if he were blushing "you've given me back my reason to live, Luna. It's the last I can do..." His voice was a low rumble in the dark, his eye flashing as he stole glances at her. @Jasil

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy listed his ears, he almost seemed as if he were blushing "you've given me back my reason to live, Luna. It's the last I can do..." His voice was a low rumble in the dark, his eye flashing as he stole glances at her. @Jasil
Luna hid a smile as she glanced at Quincy again. "Well I'm glad you uh, feel that way." She crossed her arms and faced him, resting her weight on one leg.

Alec licked her fingers before she could pull them away,then sticked out his tongue to her. He picked the can of cream and put it all in his mouth,speaking with a mouth full of cream.

"You are a traitor,getting your partner dirty is against mating rules."

He beamed at her happiness,his own heart reacting to it through their connection. He loved the fact that some of that happiness was due to him.

"Melanie will wake up soon,kids are like that. Do you want to go looking for your house?"

(I think of pancakes all the time)

The lake water was cool, it felt good on his weary muscles.

After a while, shaw returned to camp wondering if he should ask about a room.

He knocked on the alphas door.

@Jasil

She had to cover her mouth to keep from waking up Melanie as waves of laughter took over her body. His boyish attitude towards the whipped cream had done this to her and she couldn't stop. "Yes... I would love... to look for it..." She gasped out the words in between jolts of laughter and laid her head on the table, trying to calm herself down.

@KaalysBR

The silence between Quincy and Luna was broken by a knock on the door. Luna walked through the house and opened the door to Shaw. Her back stiffened. "Hello Shaw." She tried to speak in a cool voice.

@MadameRedWolf @akumashioni

"What?" His mouth was still full of cream,his voice coming out muffled. "Laughing at your partner is also forbidden."

Alec swallowed it all with a smirk,ending up with a big laugh as well. It has been a long time since Alec allowed himself to be childish,and he was happy to be able to do so along with his mate. He blinked for a moment,noticing the word had appeared even before it was actually true.

"Well,how do you rate my cooking? Give ne anything less than a 9 and you will get cream all over you."

"Hi.." His voice sounded ashamed.

"I was just wondering where I could lay my head for the night."

He gazed down at her, awaiting her reply.

@Jasil

akumashioni said:
"Hi.." His voice sounded ashamed.
"I was just wondering where I could lay my head for the night."

He gazed down at her, awaiting her reply.

@Jasil
Luna stared up at the wolf. "There are a few empty cabins, you can claim one." She said simply, gesturing to the house across from hers.

"Four," she joked, giggling and hopping up from the table. She grabbed her finished plate and placed it in the sink, running through the front door as she finished to avoid getting covered in the cream. She hadn't had this much fun in months and was excited to get out and run, hoping Alec would follow and fall into her trap. She hid on the wall just outside of the door, ready for him to burst through.

@KaalysBR

"Oh my gooood. How dare you?"

He jumped after Claire as soon as she stood,running after her through the door with a wolfish smile. The can of cream was ready in his hands.

@tetraboo

"Thank you." He nodded politely and stomped off, his large frame thumping heavily on the ground.

Seeing a cabin, he knocked before entering.

Making sure no one had claimed it already, he flopped onto the bed, staring at the ceiling.

He thought about the way Luna had stiffened, obviously uneasy around him.

He thought about quincy's words, "I don't like you."

He thought about Diana and Dante, and how they had cared for him.

"I have to make myself useful or something.." He began brainstorming on the subject. @Jasil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back