• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Dante sighed and looked at Luna "I'll keep an eye on him and keep him close untile you speak with Faolin." He then turned to Quincy "if you want to come by my cabin to get that sorted out and maybe get an eye patch set up" he then made his way trowards the lake and sat beside the new wolf. "So what's your story?"

Shaw noticed the other fellow approach him and ask his question.

"Well?" He started.

"It ain't a long one.."

"My old alpha went crazy, started killing his own pack mates, I tried to stop him.. But he was alpha for a reason.."

Shaws words are heavy, as if spoken from fresh wounds.

He skips one more stone and turns to face the man.

"What about this pack?" "What's yalls story?"

@loyalwolf @Jasil

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana bowed politely to Luna before leaving the room,walking outside and breathing in the fresh air. Her eyes didn't leave Dante and Shaw as they talked,her opinions about the new wolf still rather puzzled. But most of her curiosity was set around Dante,which she detected as a fellow healer.

Quincy tipped his head, and whined imploringly at Luna, he was worried for her safty. when Dianna entered he looked guilty, "Uh... Miss.Dianna," he said guiltily, "I-uh- got the bandage you gave me wet... and um... Luna made me a new one, but I think it fell off when I shifted." He said uneasily, scffing his paws like a scolded yearling. @KaalysBR

Valissa opened her mouth to answer Nuuch, but a new wolf approached, and her amber eyes gleamed with concern, she shook her head and gestured to Shaw with her tail, and picked up her fish, she pointed in the direction of the hollow with he tail, and slunk into the cover of the trees silently, hoping Nuuch would follow. Valissa still didn't rust wolves she didn't know. @Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy tipped his head, and whined imploringly at Luna, he was worried for her safty. when Dianna entered he looked guilty, "Uh... Miss.Dianna," he said guiltily, "I-uh- got the bandage you gave me wet... and um... Luna made me a new one, but I think it fell off when I shifted." He said uneasily, scffing his paws like a scolded yearling. @KaalysBR
Valissa opened her mouth to answer Nuuch, but a new wolf approached, and her amber eyes gleamed with concern, she shook her head and gestured to Shaw with her tail, and picked up her fish, she pointed in the direction of the hollow with he tail, and slunk into the cover of the trees silently, hoping Nuuch would follow. Valissa still didn't rust wolves she didn't know. @Nuuchi
Nuuch, picking up on the way valissa was acting and noticing the new wolf, catches his scent then follows valissa into the woods. "You ok" he asks with a look of concern as they walk. The last wolf she noticed was her brother, is this one....bad? He thought wildly

Diana was still outside the room,so she heard Quincy's excuse. She sighed and returned inside,lowering her body to check his wound.

"It's healing well,but you really shouldn't be jumping into rivers yet. I will apply the bandages again. I'm sure Luna will keep a close eye on you."

Her voice was still gentle,even when she reproached him for getting the bandage wet. Her fingers were quick and soft around his lost eye,cleaning the wound and reapplying the bandages.

"There. I would have to change it soon anyway. It won't be long until you can get rid of the bandages completely."

akumashioni said:
Shaw noticed the other fellow approach him and ask his question.
"Well?" He started.

"It ain't a long one.."

"My old alpha went crazy, started killing his own pack mates, I tried to stop him.. But he was alpha for a reason.."

Shaws words are heavy, as if spoken from fresh wounds.

He skips one more stone and turns to face the man.

"What about this pack?" "What's yalls story?"

@loyalwolf @Jasil
Dante watched the water. " everyone has there story here. I guess you can say this pack is made up on tragedy,misfits and outcastes. Thus I'm sure you will be welcomed. I'm Dante the packs healer and one of the longest member of this pack. My pack was killed off by an enemy pack so now I'm here." He shrugs his shoulders thinking nothing of his story.

MadameRedWolf said:
Luna sat back on her couch with exhaustion. She listened to the monitor and heard nothing. Luna sighed with relief and glanced at the wolves leaving her home

Shaw took his words into consideration.

They even had roles? This man was the healer..

What would shaw be? Their freak on a leash?

Wouldn't change much, he knew what he was all about, knowing that once he transformed he was liable to accidentally hurt someone.

He wondered if that would be the day he met his end.

"Dante?"

Shaw stood up to his full Height of 6 ft 3 and extended his hand to shake.

"I'm sure you heard it earlier, but I'm shaw."

@loyalwolf @Jasil

Quincy wagged his tail, "I was catching minnows for Inka." he rumbled, his eye glinting playfully, "But, I'll be more careful, its hard, since you healed it, it doesn't hurt, so its hard to remember to be careful now." he nuzzled Dianna's hand gracefully, and then lay bag down next to the couch with a soft sigh, the new wolf entering the home had been quite a wake up call. @Jasil @KaalysBR

Valissa approached the hollow and dropped the fish near the entrance, she shook out her fur, "I am just uneasy around new wolves." she shrugged, "I sensed... his wolf. he's unruly, and dangerous... I imagine him and Quincy will not get along." she sighed and shifted, then, grabbing the slightly dirty clothing from before, she put it on, and began making a fire, her amber eyes glittering in thought, "I'm sure Dante would freak out terribly if Quincy got in a fight now, with his eye and all." @Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy wagged his tail, "I was catching minnows for Inka." he rumbled, his eye glinting playfully, "But, I'll be more careful, its hard, since you healed it, it doesn't hurt, so its hard to remember to be careful now." he nuzzled Dianna's hand gracefully, and then lay bag down next to the couch with a soft sigh, the new wolf entering the home had been quite a wake up call. @Jasil @KaalysBR
Valissa approached the hollow and dropped the fish near the entrance, she shook out her fur, "I am just uneasy around new wolves." she shrugged, "I sensed... his wolf. he's unruly, and dangerous... I imagine him and Quincy will not get along." she sighed and shifted, then, grabbing the slightly dirty clothing from before, she put it on, and began making a fire, her amber eyes glittering in thought, "I'm sure Dante would freak out terribly if Quincy got in a fight now, with his eye and all." @Nuuchi
Luna looked at Quicny out of the corner of her eye with a smile. She remembered how he'd been so eager to defend her.

Laying back she shut her eyes, but didn't sleep.

akumashioni said:
Shaw took his words into consideration.
They even had roles? This man was the healer..

What would shaw be? Their freak on a leash?

Wouldn't change much, he knew what he was all about, knowing that once he transformed he was liable to accidentally hurt someone.

He wondered if that would be the day he met his end.

"Dante?"

Shaw stood up to his full Height of 6 ft 3 and extended his hand to shake.

"I'm sure you heard it earlier, but I'm shaw."

@loyalwolf @Jasil
Dante kept a close eye on the guy. This was out of cautious habit. The guy was a gaint and if he wanted could easy take Dante on. He shook his hand and gave him a small smirk. "It's a pleasure to meet. I'm sure you'll fit in fine. Plus my pup will enjoy having some as tall as you around. He will most likely try to climb you. If you want you can come by my cabin so I can examine you and give you a basic physical. Trust me it best not to argue abs just agree with." He said with a grin

Diana decided to approach the two males now,hoping she wouldn't interrupt any private conversation. She bowed towards them in a polite manner. Her pacific ways seemed to detect something in Shaw,but she didn't think much of it.

"Mr.Dante?" She rose her eyes to the healer of the pack,extending a package to him. "These are some herbs and bandages from my old clan. I've been giving them to the healer of other packs,as I don't want this knowledge to be lost. They are more potent than normal herbs,I'm sure you will find a good use for them. It's a gift from a fellow healer."

Shaw retracted his hand when the new face arrived, it didn't mention him so he waited politely for the twos conversation to end, muttering a "sure thing." To Dante offering him a physical.

He turned around and went back to skipping stones. @KaalysBR @loyalwolf @Jasil

Diana's eyes drifted towards the newcomers,still wondering if she should fully trust him. But even if she didn't,her votes didn't allow her to attack any living being.

"Mr.Shaw,do you have any wounds? I can check them,if you would like."

MadameRedWolf said:
Nuuch finds his sweatpants that valissa had originally gotten for him. "Your brother is in no shape to fight right yet, with the eye being such a new wound theres no way he could know how to fight well yet" he says as he concentrates on shifting back into a human "youre right its way easier to become a wolf" he says sounding out of breath. Then he puts on his pants and walks over to valissa and rubs her shoulders "you seemed to have taken to me pretty well when we first met"

KaalysBR said:
Diana decided to approach the two males now,hoping she wouldn't interrupt any private conversation. She bowed towards them in a polite manner. Her pacific ways seemed to detect something in Shaw,but she didn't think much of it.
"Mr.Dante?" She rose her eyes to the healer of the pack,extending a package to him. "These are some herbs and bandages from my old clan. I've been giving them to the healer of other packs,as I don't want this knowledge to be lost. They are more potent than normal herbs,I'm sure you will find a good use for them. It's a gift from a fellow healer."

akumashioni said:
Shaw retracted his hand when the new face arrived, it didn't mention him so he waited politely for the twos conversation to end.
He turned around and went back to skipping stones. @KaalysBR @loyalwolf @Jasil
Dante looks at her and gave her a nod. "Thank you very much. I'm sure I can find some good use for these. I'll make sure to store them with the rest of my medical equipment. If you wish you can come see my cabin and my make shift medical room. I was about to drag shaw over there for a full physical work up. After all who knows what kinda things he has in his system." He then turn and motioned for shaw to follow him.

He followed, not saying anything.

He took in the camp around him, getting his bearings.

He thought about dantes comment, who knows what kinda things he has in his system...

Shaw remembered being bitten and badly brutalized by his old alpha.

Nervously, he followed. @loyalwolf

"I'm concerned about his mental condition,actually. I know how it feels to lose an entire pack. But again,I'm not a fighter. He is reacting much better than me."

Diana followed Dante to the medical room,observing her surroundings. They were very adequate for healing,and she approved of the room immediately. It wasn't as big as the one she had in her pack,but in there they had about 20 wolves devoted for healing.

Shaw liked the place, the whole area was very relaxing.

He coughed a few times and stepped inside of the medical cabin.

"Wheeeew!" He whistled.

"This is a nice place." He looked around at all the medical tools, not knowing what any of them were for. @KaalysBR @loyalwolf

akumashioni said:
He followed, not saying anything.
He took in the camp around him, getting his bearings.

He thought about dantes comment, who knows what kinda things he has in his system...

Shaw remembered being bitten and badly brutalized by his old alpha.

Nervously, he followed. @loyalwolf
He made his into his cabin, leaving the door open for anyone to follow him inside. He had the medical room set up already since this morning. It has an array of medical equipment like Iv, scanners, ultrasounds ect. He open a cabin that was full of herbs in labels cases. "Since I'm the main healer I use my cabin to store basic medic equipment. I also make sure to keep a health amout of herbs, roots and powder. I also keep modern medicine in those cabinets over there." He was addressing both of them. He then ask shaw to undress so he can began the examine. He notices some weird mark on his body.

Shaw undressed quickly, not at all shy about being nude.

He was covered in scars, the most obvious one just below his neck, a large bite mark.

Shaw simply says nothing as Dante observes him.

@loyalwolf @KaalysBR

Diana looked inside the cabins,but she immediately knew the names of the herbs even before looking at the labels.

"You have an impressive amount of herbs here. There is some roots from dark oak trees in the package I gave you,they are great for allergies."

She seemed much more confident in the ambient,finally feeling like she belonged somewhere again.

She turned as Shaw took his clothes off,immediately seeing the bite mark in his neck.

"That was definitely an Alpha. It's surprising the cut didn't go deeper,but it could be infected."

She politely waited for Dante to inspect him as well.

akumashioni said:
Shaw undressed quickly, not at all shy about being nude.
He was covered in scars, the most obvious one just below his neck, a large bite mark.

Shaw simply says nothing as Dante observes him.

@loyalwolf @KaalysBR
KaalysBR said:
Diana looked inside the cabins,but she immediately knew the names of the herbs even before looking at the labels.
"You have an impressive amount of herbs here. There is some roots from dark oak trees in the package I gave you,they are great for allergies."

She seemed much more confident in the ambient,finally feeling like she belonged somewhere again.

She turned as Shaw took his clothes off,immediately seeing the bite mark in his neck.

"That was definitely an Alpha. It's surprising the cut didn't go deeper,but it could be infected."

She politely waited for Dante to inspect him as well.

Dante stood there as shaw got undress and couldn't help but think that the guy attractive. He put on some gloves and bagan looking the scars. "This bite mark has not been clean properly. I'm going to clean it." He test his reflexes to make sure everything was in order. He notice some weird Pailin on his body. He wrote down to examin those closely. He drew some bloom into a vile and set it aside. " ok before I examine your wolf form I'm going to ckean you wound. I'll start with alcohol and a scrub down of the area then mistoe to help close it up faster and then i will put a numbing agent in it. It going to sting so try not to move to much"

Valissa instantaneously relaxed at his touch, the wood in front of her was smoking, slowly building up heat. "That wont bother Quincy. the main difference between us is not eye color, or pelt shading, its the fact I was born to be in the back of the pack, he was born to lead the pack. hes a natural fighter, it wont take him very long to adapt to having only one eye, i'm sure if he tried to hunt he would succeed, the only thing I've ever been better at, was fishing, he doesn't have the patience for it." she chuckled before she turned her head towards him, smiling, "as I said, I felt like I know you from before... I'm not sure how, i cant grasp the memory, but your scent, your voice, it all fees very familiar." she explained. @Nuuchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back