• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Inka-Grace had smiled at Quincy when the minnows were placed in the small pool, and she happily swiped at them with her balled fist, watching as they tried to escape, but couldn't. She was very intrigued by the way they reflected the light, and it made her smile.

When she was taken out, she yawned, not protesting. And when put into bed, she fell asleep straight away, cuddling into her blanket.

@Jasil

@MadameRedWolf

Luna layed back on her own couch and curled into a ball. She kept the baby monitor in her hand as she softly slept

Diana opened her bag and approached Faolin,showing the contents she carried inside.
"These are a variety of herbs,medicine and bandages,all modified to work better than regular ones. The forest that I was raised on was very adapted to build healing plants. My clan is dead,brother healer. But I don't he knowledge to die along with them. This is a gift for your clan."

She stood her hands out,presenting the bag to him.

"I know you will make good use of it."
Looking at the bag Faolin changed human then took the bag gingerly as if holding a treasure which he was. He looked at Dianna and stated, "Thank you. I'll shall use these wisely." He looked at the herbs medicine and bandages and stated, "If you don't mind I shall try to figure out the combination of herbs used to make the bandages and this potion." He pulled out a small vile and smelled it and stated, "Wow. Fireflower with mint, Goldenflower and a touch of Rosemary." He smiled as he stated, "Quite cleaver for a different twist on a muscle rub." He chuckled then looked at Violet and stated, "Well I'll let you two go I have some things to take care of have a nice day." He turned and walked away towards Kira.
@Moolock @KaalysBR

Valissa smiled at Nuuch, "You're doing well, but, look into the water, as its getting dark now, the fish will be coming the the surface to eat the bugs." she trained her eyes on the water, there was a glint of scales, and she slowly lowered her muzzle towards the water, and took a deep breath, before plunging her head into the water and coming up with a fins flapping in her mouth, jerking her head side to side. she clamped her jaws down, breaking its spine. she set it on a jutting rock near by, and smiled, "Now you try." @Nuuchi

Quincy woke, not even an hour later- he hadn't intended to fall asleep in human form- god it was uncomfortable. he saw that Luna was asleep too, so he silently striped off his clothes and shifted into a wolf. as the cotton wasn't as stretchy as the bandage, when he slipped into the form of a wolf, his bandage fell off. he didn't notice though, as sleep dragged on him. he went and lay down next to the couch and placing his head on his paws, he fell asleep again. @Jasil

Diana nodded towards Faolin,then turned to Violet and smiled gently. The warmth in her heart returned,and she walked to the wolf,lowering her body to the wolf's level.

"Do you want to go somewhere,Violet? Will you show me this forest?"

@Lighthouse8477

Shaw felt like the odd man out, he was relatively new, seeing that almost everyone already knew eachother and had established a life for themselves and a mate.

He wasn't quite sure what to do, he went where everyine else was.

"Hi, I'm Shaw." He said to the first person he met.

@Jasil

akumashioni said:
Shaw felt like the odd man out, he was relatively new, seeing that almost everyone already knew eachother and had established a life for themselves and a mate.
He wasn't quite sure what to do, he went where everyine else was.

"Hi, I'm Shaw." He said to the first person he met.

@Jasil
(Luna is inside her house asleep in her living room, just thought I'd let you know. :)

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa smiled at Nuuch, "You're doing well, but, look into the water, as its getting dark now, the fish will be coming the the surface to eat the bugs." she trained her eyes on the water, there was a glint of scales, and she slowly lowered her muzzle towards the water, and took a deep breath, before plunging her head into the water and coming up with a fins flapping in her mouth, jerking her head side to side. she clamped her jaws down, breaking its spine. she set it on a jutting rock near by, and smiled, "Now you try." @Nuuchi
Quincy woke, not even an hour later- he hadn't intended to fall asleep in human form- god it was uncomfortable. he saw that Luna was asleep too, so he silently striped off his clothes and shifted into a wolf. as the cotton wasn't as stretchy as the bandage, when he slipped into the form of a wolf, his bandage fell off. he didn't notice though, as sleep dragged on him. he went and lay down next to the couch and placing his head on his paws, he fell asleep again. @Jasil
Luna's fingers delicately touched the floor by Quincy as her arm fell off the couch. This had been her most decent sleep in days.

Shaw checked inside one of the cabins, poking his head through the door.

He saw a woman asleep on a couch, and thought it would be very rude to disturb her.

He tried to make as little noise as possible, trying not to disturb the sleeping figure.

@Jasil

MadameRedWolf said:
Nuuch watches the water carefully and remembers what she had done and waited until he saw gleaming scales swim up closer. "Alright, here goes nothing" he takes a deep breath and gently places his muzzle under water and went for the fish waiting for the right time to clamp down. Suddenly he felt the fish brush against his toungue so he clamped down fast and pulled it up with a look of amazement. "I got it!" He mumbles through the fish then he feels as if something was jumping around in his mouth so he starts freaking out a little bit but manages to finally lay the fish down and as soon as he gets it on the rock next to valissas fish two little fish jumped out as well. it seems that there were two little minnows swimming around in his mouth as well. "That was weird" he says laughing still having the feeling in his mouth "did i do ok?"

Quincy opened his eye and scooted forward, sliding his head under her hand, so her hand rested on his neck. but when an un known male wolf looked in, he stood up, his single blue eye glowing, a low threatening growl ripped from his throat, his ears were flat, his paws planted as he stood in front of Luna, his tail raised to show aggression @Jasil @akumashioni

Valissa laughed and smiled, "You did well." she picked hers up and carried it out of the lake, shaking her fur out splashing water everywhere. she turned back and set the fish down, "Do you want to cook it or eat it raw?" @Nuuchi

akumashioni said:
Shaw checked inside one of the cabins, poking his head through the door.
He saw a woman asleep on a couch, an nd thought it would be very rude to disturb her.

He tried to make as little noise as possible, trying not to disturb the sleeping figure.

@Jasil
Luna's head perked her head up at the stranger. She noticed Quincy in front of her and tapped his head. "Who are you?" She questioned the strange male. Regarding Quincys threatening growls she sat up straight.

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy opened his eye and scooted forward, sliding his head under her hand, so her hand rested on his neck. but when an un known male wolf looked in, he stood up, his single blue eye glowing, a low threatening growl ripped from his throat, his ears were flat, his paws planted as he stood in front of Luna, his tail raised to show aggression @Jasil @akumashioni
Valissa laughed and smiled, "You did well." she picked hers up and carried it out of the lake, shaking her fur out splashing water everywhere. she turned back and set the fish down, "Do you want to cook it or eat it raw?" @Nuuchi

Shaw did not like the sound of the growling and briefly considered defending himself.

No, my standing is not solidified, they're liable to tear me apart.

He took his hat off and bowed his head.

"I'm Shaw." "Shaw Mcmillen.."

He waited, not wanting to back down from the threatening growl, and not wanting to start a fight.

He was confident in his abilities, but he needed a home, a pack.

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
Nuuch "Well i dont exactly know, or at least remember how to cook" nuuch says as he grabs his catch and follows valissa out and shaking most of the water off "that would have to be another lesson" he says smiling over at Valissa and giving her a wink

Quincy contemplated attacking him, but, there was the thought that he didn't want to wake Inka. for now, he lowered his tail, and ceased growling. but he didn't relax, he stayed planted in front of Luna, protectively, he glanced over his shoulder, his single eye imploring, wondering if she wanted him to attack, or to wait. @Jasil @akumashioni

Valissa smiled, "All we'd have to do is shift and start a fire." she laughed, "but if you'd rather, we can eat it raw." @Nuuchi

Dante was slowly making his way from the water and then he notice a man by Luna cabin. "Hey, you want exactly are you doing there?" Dante questioned him and enters Luna cabin to hold a position between him and Luna plus Quincy.

akumashioni said:
Shaw did not like the sound of the growling and briefly considered defending himself.
No, my standing is not solidified, they're liable to tear me apart.

He took his hat off and bowed his head.

"I'm Shaw." "Shaw Mcmillen.."

He waited, not wanting to back down from the threatening growl, and not wanting to start a fight.

He was confident in his abilities, but he needed a home, a pack.

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf
Luna stood from her place on the couch and delicately took graceful steps around Quincy, her fingers skimming his head. Her eyes never left Shaws, asserting her dominance. She walked till she stood toe to toe with him, ignoring his height. "Luna North, now could you please explain why you are here?" She said calmly, a hand on a hip.

Luna glanced at Dante "Why do you all take me as some delicate flower?" She questioned before looking back to Shaw with curiosity. @loyalwolf

Jasil said:
Luna glanced at Dante "Why do you all take me as some delicate flower?" She questioned before looking back to Shaw with curiosity. @loyalwolf
Dante give her a side glance. "I'm not treating you like a flower. In treating you like an alpha. I would do this for any alpha"

"You're the alpha?"

"Then my instincts did not lead me astray."

He ignores the other two and put his hat back on, lowering to one knee, "I want to join your pack."

His only immediate perk was that he looked very strong, and was obviously respectful.

@Jasil

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy contemplated attacking him, but, there was the thought that he didn't want to wake Inka. for now, he lowered his tail, and ceased growling. but he didn't relax, he stayed planted in front of Luna, protectively, he glanced over his shoulder, his single eye imploring, wondering if she wanted him to attack, or to wait. @Jasil @akumashioni
Valissa smiled, "All we'd have to do is shift and start a fire." she laughed, "but if you'd rather, we can eat it raw." @Nuuchi
A fire might be nice, then after we eat we could lay by it together. Nuuch just thinking of an excuse to have his mate in his arms once more. "Could we try cooking it?" He asks "once i learn all the basics then ill be able to get things on my own without you worrying about me starving" he says trying not to be too obvious "though the clothes we were wearing are back at the hollow unless you just want to be naked" he says laughing remembering how they just suddenly left the hollow once valissa caught scent of her brother

akumashioni said:
"You're the alpha?"
"Then my instincts did not lead me astray."

He ignores the other two and put his hat back on, lowering to one knee, "I want to join your pack."

His only immediate perk was that he looked very strong, and was obviously respectful.

@Jasil
Luna looked to Quincy and Dante, then back to Shaw. "You may stay for now but before you are official please allow me to speak to my beta." Her head rose and she smiled down at the wolf

Diana heard the commotion inside Luna's house and sighed. She hardly felt prepared for another confrontation. Her mind and body were still rather weak,and she was a pacific being. But she still followed the sounds,looking at each shifter as she entered the house.

"Alpha Luna,is everything all right? And Quincy,you should not be growling at others while your eye is still recovering. You will rip the bandages."

Her eyes drifted to the stranges in the room,although one of them was obviously a pack mate.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33170-akumashioni/@akumashioni

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33170-akumashioni/

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31433-jasil/@Jasil

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31433-jasil/

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13686-madameredwolf/@MadameRedWolf

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13686-madameredwolf/

Seeing the next new face, Shaw quickly made room by the doorway and introduced himself.

"Shaw." He nodded once to everyone in the room before politely thanking Luna and leaving.

Shaw went and sat by the lake, skipping stones.

One they get to know me, they might like me less than they do now.. He thought for a while by the lake, it was peaceful.

@Jasil @KaalysBR @MadameRedWolf @loyalwolf @Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna's home began feeling crowded. "Everyone, everything is alright. Just a misunderstanding." She assured them with a smile as her hands came off her hips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back