• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
shadowz1995 said:
At this point, Victor didn't even try to hide the fact his eyes were on her. When she turned around he just checked her out shamelessely. Victor was probably more active than other males but he wouldn't try anything unless it was wanted . He wouldn't hide when he was watching her though. He wanted her to know through the link and through his actions that he would always want her. That her figure would be the only one he would ever need. "Pizza sounds nice....I think? I've never had pizza before." He said, his gaze tearing itself from her generous bosom back to her eyes. "Modern food isn't something I've really delved into."
Kate smiled and nodded, there was only one pizza place that ever delivered to her home and they'd been doing it since before Kate was ever thought of. It brought back good memories as she left the room, basket in hand still and slipped into the kitchen, plucking a home phone from a receiver on the counter. She dialed the number from memory and headed downstairs to the basement, phone held between her shoulder and cheek; very quickly she had the sheets going in the washer and headed back up stairs, her voice indistinct on the phone while she was in the basement. She came back with the basket empty, speaking some Eastern European language with a wide smile, laughing back and forth as she made her way to the bedroom. As Kate reentered the room a few more words were exchanged before she bid a farewell and hung up the phone, tossing it on the bed.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate smiled and nodded, there was only one pizza place that ever delivered to her home and they'd been doing it since before Kate was ever thought of. It brought back good memories as she left the room, basket in hand still and slipped into the kitchen, plucking a home phone from a receiver on the counter. She dialed the number from memory and headed downstairs to the basement, phone held between her shoulder and cheek; very quickly she had the sheets going in the washer and headed back up stairs, her voice indistinct on the phone while she was in the basement. She came back with the basket empty, speaking some Eastern European language with a wide smile, laughing back and forth as she made her way to the bedroom. As Kate reentered the room a few more words were exchanged before she bid a farewell and hung up the phone, tossing it on the bed.
Victor conceded and made his way over to dinner table. He had a slight limp but it was more than manageable. The male felt the sudden nostalgia from his new mate and had to admit, he curiosity was piqued. He kept an ear tuned in on the conversation. It seemed like it was someone she knew from long ago, hence the nostalgia. Kate was speaking some sort of language that Victor wasn't familiar with so when she returned from washing the laundry, Crimson cocked his head at her in a curious fashion.

shadowz1995 said:
Victor conceded and made his way over to dinner table. He had a slight limp but it was more than manageable. The male felt the sudden nostalgia from his new mate and had to admit, he curiosity was piqued. He kept an ear tuned in on the conversation. It seemed like it was someone she knew from long ago, hence the nostalgia. Kate was speaking some sort of language that Victor wasn't familiar with so when she returned from washing the laundry, Crimson cocked his head at her in a curious fashion.
Kate caught his expression and smiled, filing him in, "Hungarian, my fathers long time friends, our families go back so far we may as well be cousins." She explained, coming to sit across from him at the table

Quincy holds Inka-race carefully, and nuzzles his cheek against her hand, his eye glitters happily, "your a pretty little girl, aren't you, Inka-Gace?" he said softly. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

Valissa looked mock-horrified, but she just yanked her tail from his mouth with a playful grin, leaving him a mouthful of her thick white fur, "I have a lot of fur, and a little flesh love." she chuckled at him. @Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy holds Inka-race carefully, and nuzzles his cheek against her hand, his eye glitters happily, "your a pretty little girl, aren't you, Inka-Gace?" he said softly. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx
Valissa looked mock-horrified, but she just yanked her tail from his mouth with a playful grin, leaving him a mouthful of her thick white fur, "I have a lot of fur, and a little flesh love." she chuckled at him. @Nuuchi
Nuuch imediately regreting his decision turns so she doesnt have to watch him spit the fur out. "Be that as it may" he says walking up to her then nuzzling her "i love every bit of you"

She licked his ear affectionately, "An I you, Nuuch." She said softly, amber eyes gleaming with affection. she smiled, "you did look pretty cute with a mouthful of fur." She laughed softly. @Nuuchi

Luna smiled as she watched Quicny hold Inka. "You're very good with her. It's hard to find someone she actually likes."

She folded her arms across her chest and glanced at the lake @MadameRedWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
She licked his ear affectionately, "An I you, Nuuch." She said softly, amber eyes gleaming with affection. she smiled, "you did look pretty cute with a mouthful of fur." She laughed softly. @Nuuchi
Nuuch getting that blissful feeling again as Valissa was licking his ear "only cuz it was your fur, no other wolf could compare to you" he says smiling. His deep blue eyes shining as he looks upon his love

Inka-Grace continued to smile, her balled fist spreading out, gently gripping his cheek. The other hand copied this action. Copying what she had seen other wolves do, Inka copied, puckering up her lips. Slowly, she leaned forwards and kissed his nose, or tried to, before her gaze darted back to her mother.

@MadameRedWolf

@Jasil

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace continued to smile, her balled fist spreading out, gently gripping his cheek. The other hand copied this action. Copying what she had seen other wolves do, Inka copied, puckering up her lips. Slowly, she leaned forwards and kissed his nose, or tried to, before her gaze darted back to her mother.
@MadameRedWolf

@Jasil
Luna laughed "Your first day and you've already charmed a girl." Luna tickled her daughter and kissed her forehead affectionately before backing away again

She laid her head onto his shoulder, nuzzling his neck as she got comfortable. Her body was curled up into his and she was completely relaxed. "When do you want to go?"

@KaalysBR

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate caught his expression and smiled, filing him in, "Hungarian, my fathers long time friends, our families go back so far we may as well be cousins." She explained, coming to sit across from him at the table
"Ah, much like the neighboring villages in my home country. The villages had been built up together so we were pretty much family. Whenever one of us was threatened the others stepped in. Many of those wolves I consider my family. (Sorry for the short post. I got work all night)

He smiled, "I've always liked kids, I was on pup duty more than any other yearling in Wolfswood... his eye glazed in longing for a second, before Inka-Grace captured his atenton, and he smiled at her, chuckling at her mother's words. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

Valissa smiled at him, and nuzzled her head under his chin, "Your so sweet Nuuch, I love you, I'm happy to call you my mate." @Nuuchi

Inka-Grace whole heartedly chuckled when her mother tickled her, but then her arms stretched out. Not towards anyone, but towards the river. She began to struggle in Quincy's grasp, trying to get closer to the river, and when she realised she couldn't move or walk, her face scrunched up and she began to softly cry into his chest. Her balled fists moved to her eyes and she rubbed them with a large pout.

@MadameRedWolf

@Jasil

MadameRedWolf said:
He smiled, "I've always liked kids, I was on pup duty more than any other yearling in Wolfswood... his eye glazed in longing for a second, before Inka-Grace captured his atenton, and he smiled at her, chuckling at her mother's words. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx
Valissa smiled at him, and nuzzled her head under his chin, "Your so sweet Nuuch, I love you, I'm happy to call you my mate." @Nuuchi
Hearing Valissa call him her mate gave nuuch butterflies "i couldnt be happier with calling you my mate Valissa" nuuch says softly "i believe as a mate, i should at least be able to catch us a decent meal" he says playfully "you feel up for it yet?"

Diana was slightly shy as she sensed the male coming,as she was more comfortable under the presence of Violet. But she quickly hid behind a bush and changed forms,going back to human and dressing up quickly. Diana came out as a beautiful woman,now more comfortable in her body. She bowed politely towards Faolin,recognizing the healer in him.
"It's a pleasure to meet you,brother healer. I'm Diana,from the Lockheart clan. I think you may have heard of us before."

She pulled her bag up,waiting for his response. Her clan was famous for their peaceful ways and miraculous healing,and she hoped that would be enough for him to accept her gift.
Kira rose from the couch, not replying to Dante's comment, looking to Faolin in the doorway. "No, no you're not interrupting anything. What's up?"
Faolin looked at Kira and smiled gently. He stated, "Kira we need to talk." He looked to the doorway as he stated, "I need to think about what to say and another wolf needs my help with healing matters. Could you please come with me? It's important." He took her hands gently in his as he felt a soft slight wavering connection that ran through his body softly then he then let go of her hand and moved quickly towards the call then looked at the female who introduced herself as Dianna from the Lockheart Clan. He gaped as he coughed out loud then he looked at her and stated, "Yes I have heard of you. Your famous for your healing and peaceful ways I am sorry all the clan was demolished." He bowed his head respectfully to her then smiled gently at Violet and asked, "How's the leg?"
Violet blinked in confusion. "Leg?"

"Yes you had a slight scratch on your back leg that looked painful."

Violet smiled as she stated, "It's okay thanks." She looked at Dianna wondering what she was going to do."

@KaalysBR @Moolock

Kira followed Faolin, dropping into her wolf form as soon as she stepped through the door, and proceeded to trot after him at a steady pace.
Looking at her Faolin smiled gently he wagged his tail at her and waited for Dianna to pull out whatever she wanted. He looked at Kira then sighed he whispered, "Kira I want to talk about our relationship and how I feel towards you. I know you know how I feel towards you. My question was really how do you feel? You told me you love me yet..." He trailed off and sighed then stated, "Perhaps I ask for to more then I should." He sighed and stated, "I am sorry perhaps I am to ambitious."
@Moolock

Valissa laughed, "Do you want to learn how to fish now, love?" her eyes glittered in amusement, "I think we've been trying to teach you for atleast a week now right?" @Nuuchi

Quincy looked horrified when she cried, annd seeing her reasch for the river he frowned, then his eyes lit up, "Oh! Luna I have an idea." He handed Inka-grace back to Luna and darted around the corner, he stripped off the cloths, neatly folded them and shifted. he loped over to the river and bgan digging. he dug a small trench that was about three feet long and a foot wide that ended in a pool that was about six inches deep and as big around as a beach ball. he turned his eye to Luna, and barked: "Can she go in this?" the water had flowed through clearly, and was very calm, and not very deep, but it still made a soft trickling sound as it passed through the trench. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

Diana opened her bag and approached Faolin,showing the contents she carried inside.

"These are a variety of herbs,medicine and bandages,all modified to work better than regular ones. The forest that I was raised on was very adapted to build healing plants. My clan is dead,brother healer. But I don't he knowledge to die along with them. This is a gift for your clan."

She stood her hands out,presenting the bag to him.

"I know you will make good use of it."

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa laughed, "Do you want to learn how to fish now, love?" her eyes glittered in amusement, "I think we've been trying to teach you for atleast a week now right?" @Nuuchi
Quincy looked horrified when she cried, annd seeing her reasch for the river he frowned, then his eyes lit up, "Oh! Luna I have an idea." He handed Inka-grace back to Luna and darted around the corner, he stripped off the cloths, neatly folded them and shifted. he loped over to the river and bgan digging. he dug a small trench that was about three feet long and a foot wide that ended in a pool that was about six inches deep and as big around as a beach ball. he turned his eye to Luna, and barked: "Can she go in this?" the water had flowed through clearly, and was very calm, and not very deep, but it still made a soft trickling sound as it passed through the trench. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx
"No worries." He says with a laugh "things kept happening and it caused us to be drawn closer together, and now we're together forever so either way we have plenty of time" nuuch then playfully lifts her up again "after you sweetheart"

Inka-Grace cuddled up to her mother's chest, watching Quincy in awe. The trickling noise made her smile, and she suddenly calmed, watching the small pool with a smile. Happily, she stretched her arms back out to the wolf, her fists clenching and then unclenching. Oh how she wanted to sit in that small pool, more than anything. It looked fun, and the water was trickling into it. Maybe she would see one of those funny water creatures! The thought made her giggle.

@Jasil

@MadameRedWolf

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace cuddled up to her mother's chest, watching Quincy in awe. The trickling noise made her smile, and she suddenly calmed, watching the small pool with a smile. Happily, she stretched her arms back out to the wolf, her fists clenching and then unclenching. Oh how she wanted to sit in that small pool, more than anything. It looked fun, and the water was trickling into it. Maybe she would see one of those funny water creatures! The thought made her giggle.
@Jasil

@MadameRedWolf
Luna bit her lip, unsure. Finally she took Inka inside and changed her into an appropriate outfit for the water. Bringing her out she set her gently In the shallow water. She kept a hand on her back to steady her

Dante sighed and left Kira's home, making sure to close the door. He needs to relax for a bit and decided to go to the lake. As he was approaching the lake he saw Luna there and smiled. It's been a while since he had a chat with her. He slowly approached her and spoke up to not startle her. "Hello Luna. How is it going?" Dante sits down not far from where she was with Inka. He looked up to the sky lost in thought, waiting for Luna to reply. He needs to stock up on more herbs, but that can wait for now. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

loyalwolf said:
Dante sighed and left Kira's home, making sure to close the door. He needs to relax for a bit and decided to go to the lake. As he was approaching the lake he saw Luna there and smiled. It's been a while since he had a chat with her. He slowly approached her and spoke up to not startle her. "Hello Luna. How is it going?" Dante sits down not far from where she was with Inka. He looked up to the sky lost in thought, waiting for Luna to reply. He needs to stock up on more herbs, but that can wait for now. @Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx
Luna smiled at her dear friend who'd joined them. "Hello Dante, everything is perfect. The pack is well, I'm a mother, mating has not been a problem like it normally is in other clans... Perfect."

She grinned at Inka, then Dante, before throwing a glance at Quincy.

"And you Dante, what's up with you and your mate." She wiggled her eye brows at the younger wolf

@MadameRedWolf @loyalwolf @xxbetaspiritxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back