• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
((We could even just say that Gabriel just disappeared and that Luna assumes that he left the pack? idk... just a suggestion =) ))

Valissa shifted back into her wolf nuzzling herself against Nuuch. Quincy followed suit, suddenly realizing he was buck-naked in front of his sister and this male he didn't know, he approached Nuuch and sniffed him, walking around him in a circle with his good eye facing him, taking in his scent and appearance, and then he let out a deep whuffing laugh, "You and Val will have cute pups!" he said teasingly before He turned and ran, Valissa followed him, playfully growling about keeping his perverted thoughts to himself, but, Quincy may have been handicapped by the old pack, but he was still older, bigger, and stronger than valissa, and easily out ran her, leaving the smaller white wolf panting in his wake. Quincy kept running while Valissa turned back to Nuuch. @Nuuchi

Quincy ran, un-intentionally back to Luna's cabin, "Luna!" he barked, not able to open the door, "Val forgave me!" His voice was thick with happiness and glee that his little sister accepted his apology. @Jasil

Inka-Grace's face scrunched up when she heard the barking, and her eyes narrowed as she looked up at her mother, holding her arms up towards her with a large and adorable pout. She let out a series of distorted grumbles as she looked up to her. "Maaaaa!" She squealed. It wasn't an intentional word, she was only making noise.

@Jasil

MadameRedWolf said:
((We could even just say that Gabriel just disappeared and that Luna assumes that he left the pack? idk... just a suggestion =) ))
Valissa shifted back into her wolf nuzzling herself against Nuuch. Quincy followed suit, suddenly realizing he was buck-naked in front of his sister and this male he didn't know, he approached Nuuch and sniffed him, walking around him in a circle with his good eye facing him, taking in his scent and appearance, and then he let out a deep whuffing laugh, "You and Val will have cute pups!" he said teasingly before He turned and ran, Valissa followed him, playfully growling about keeping his perverted thoughts to himself, but, Quincy may have been handicapped by the old pack, but he was still older, bigger, and stronger than valissa, and easily out ran her, leaving the smaller white wolf panting in his wake. Quincy kept running while Valissa turned back to Nuuch. @Nuuchi

Quincy ran, un-intentionally back to Luna's cabin, "Luna!" he barked, not able to open the door, "Val forgave me!" His voice was thick with happiness and glee that his little sister accepted his apology. @Jasil
Nuuch stood there for a sec in shock and disbelief that Quincy had just said that, but eventually just started laughing about it to himself. Then realising that they had both took off he caught up with Valissa "i guess that means he likes me?" He says to her still finding it funny "pups, though? Cant say i expected anything near that response" he says as he nuzzles her a bit playfully

MadameRedWolf said:

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace's face scrunched up when she heard the barking, and her eyes narrowed as she looked up at her mother, holding her arms up towards her with a large and adorable pout. She let out a series of distorted grumbles as she looked up to her. "Maaaaa!" She squealed. It wasn't an intentional word, she was only making noise.
@Jasil
Luna carried Inka outside with a large smile on her face. "I told you she would."

She spoke to Quincy. Luna used a hand and tickled Inka as she noticed Quincys nudity she kept her eyes on Inka but let out a short laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Inka-Grace looked at the new, strange and nude man and burst into tears at the strange sight. She couldn't quite understand what was going on, nor why. When she was tickled, however, she did stifle a few exasperated chuckles, and her wide purple eyes lifted to her mother, and then she scanned Quincy with a frown.

@MadameRedWolf

@Jasil

((Ah- he shifted back though- before he and Valissa played one-sided-tag.))

Quincy wagged his tail, his single eye glittering happily, "Where can I find cloths... I'd like to actually meet you in human shift... but not Naked." he said curiously. @Jasil

Valissa lowered her ears bashfully, "Of course he'd say that... he loves pups... I'm sure if he met Luna, he's been pestering her to let him play with Grace..." she laughed, "I think... hes the kind of brother who is stern, but is happy if his family is happy..." @Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy wagged his tail, his single eye glittering happily, "Where can I find cloths... I'd like to actually meet you in human shift... but not Naked." he said curiously. @Jasil

Valissa lowered her ears bashfully, "Of course he'd say that... he loves pups... I'm sure if he met Luna, he's been pestering her to let him play with Grace..." she laughed, "I think... hes the kind of brother who is stern, but is happy if his family is happy..." @Nuuchi
Nuuch smiles "well lunas pup is adorable, i just feel bad that she was scared first time we met and i never got to show her that im a kind wolf. Of course, someone was distracting me at that time" he smirks at Valissa giving her a playful nudge

MadameRedWolf said:

Luna nodded and went inside. Retrieving some of her brothers old clothes she took them out to Quincy with a grin. "You can change inside if you want."

Inka-Grace squirmed around, she wanted to be in her wolf form. Placing a hand on her mother's cheek, she smiled, her wide eyes crinkling a little as she smiled. Soon enough, her eyes drifted back to the man, and she adorably cocked her head to the side.

(ill post tonight...sorry i have been mia for a while but finals are coming up in my classes so ive been busy

She moaned slightly and woke up to his touch and snuggles. She was not a morning person and hated being woken, but she didn't mind having him as the culprit. She curled up closer into him and shut her eyes tighter at the light from the window. "I'm not ready yet." Her grumbles came out quietly from still being half asleep.

@KaalysBR (It's fine xD Mine do that too!)

Quincy took the clothes gently in his mouth and went around the corner, he shifted and then slipped the clothes on, yes they fit rather well. he walked back around the corner, his bare feet silent against to soft forests floor. his hair was about chin length and carrot-orange/red and his single eye glitter clear sky blue, he looked somewhat boyish with a clean-shaven face, but he held himself with the air of a man- even if it was a 22 year old one. he smiled at her, "Thank you Luna," he carefully approached her and her baby, and smiled at her, "Shes- shes beautiful," he said awkwardly, "I really like kids," his eye glittered happily, "I don't mean to come off as weird." @Jasil

MadameRedWolf said:
She chuckled and nudged him back, wagging her tail, "Caus nuuch-y is a big bad werewolf." she teased in a low playful growl. @Nuuchi
Nuuch growls back then picks her front paws up like he had done earlier "im no meaner than you, i may have been dazed but i seen what you did to that serpent" he says playfully feeling blissful

Alec laughed now,kissing Claire's face so she would wake up.

"And here I was,thinking that foxes were less lazy then wolves. But of course not."

His eyes were glowing with happiness now,his life finally fitting into the right places. Claire was starting to be a big part of it all,and he hardly had any complaints about it.

"Do you want to do anything special today? Hunting? Dancing naked under the moon?"

@tetraboo

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy took the clothes gently in his mouth and went around the corner, he shifted and then slipped the clothes on, yes they fit rather well. he walked back around the corner, his bare feet silent against to soft forests floor. his hair was about chin length and carrot-orange/red and his single eye glitter clear sky blue, he looked somewhat boyish with a clean-shaven face, but he held himself with the air of a man- even if it was a 22 year old one. he smiled at her, "Thank you Luna," he carefully approached her and her baby, and smiled at her, "Shes- shes beautiful," he said awkwardly, "I really like kids," his eye glittered happily, "I don't mean to come off as weird." @Jasil
Luna smiled "It's alright, it's nice that you like children."

Luna thought for a moment. "Would you like to hold her?"

She grinned at Quincy

MadameRedWolf said:
She licked his split ear affectionately, "Too bad I didn't do it sooner..." she said, her eyes darting to the healing scar on his shoulder. @Nuuchi
Nuuch backs up slowly allowing Valissa to drop back down. "Hey no worries about that, im fine now!" He says sounding reassuring "that serpent was lightning fast.. even i didnt see it coming" he licks her cheek and nuzzles up to her " im ok sweetheart, seriously. We have amazing healers here" nuuch feeling a little embarassed when he realised that he just called her that instead of her name

Quincy looked ecstatic at that, ad held his arms out, "yes, if she doesn't mind, what her name, Luna?" he asked her.

@Jasil

She laughed and nuzzled under his chinand stroked her tail along the side of his face, "You know, if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber." she winked and laughed at her own cheesy line. @Nuuchi

"Is nude partying a thing?" She rubbed her eyes and stretched, popping her back from the strange position she had been sleeping in. She still needed her clothes from home and a shower was desperately needed. Her hair was a mess from running through the forest and she was covered in dirt. "Does getting clean and clothed count as special?" She sleepily smiled at him and laid her head against his shoulder, still wanting to go back to sleep.

@KaalysBR

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy looked ecstatic at that, ad held his arms out, "yes, if she doesn't mind, what her name, Luna?" he asked her.
@Jasil

She laughed and nuzzled under his chinand stroked her tail along the side of his face, "You know, if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber." she winked and laughed at her own cheesy line. @Nuuchi
Luna passed her over Gently "Inka-Grace." She smiled even more

Inka-Grace looked at Quincy and smiled, holding out her arms towards him and trying to pull away from her mother. When finally she was passed over, she chuckled lightly, pressing one of her chubby hands against the man's face with a smile. Her wide, purple eyes were locked on his one, icy blue one, and she smiled even wider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back