• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Alec yawned in the morning,noticing he had fallen asleep with Claire in his arms. The hole situation felt so incredibly domestic,but also so correct. The idea of spending his entire day like that was becoming fond to him,although he was sure Melanie would wake up soon,and wolf pups got cranky when you didn't feed them earlier. He hurried his face in Claire's hair,feeling her fox and human scent with a smile.

"Good morning,gorgeous."

(
@tetraboo sorry for taking so long to answer,I wasn't getting notifications -.-)

----

Diana nodded at Quincy's request,pushing herself up and going towards the door.

"Your sister will forgive you."

She smiled pulled the door open,allowing him to step out.

@MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy looked at the guest bedroom, but he didn't want to encroach upon Luna's privacy. he turned and then looked back at Dianna,"Uhh... could you get the door for me?" his ears droop sheepishly as he tipped his head to the side, sitting down and waiting by the door. @KaalysBR
Valissa laughed, and stepped back before meting into her wolf form. as scents and sound from the forest around her came flooding back, her eyes widened and she gasped, "Quin..." she spun around for a second as if she were chasing her tail, before she found where her brother's cent had come from- Alpha Luna's cabin. her hackles rose, and she began to pace nervously. @Nuuchi
Nuuch was concentrating hard on what Valissa had told him about awakening the inner wolf. Suddenly his body starts convulsing as his blue hair fades away and his skin is engulfed in white fur. He then falls to his knees letting out a scream that turns into a slight howl upon finishing his shift into a wolf. "Yeah thats about how i remember it feeling last time" nuuch shakes off his weariness then notices her acting as if something is really bothering her.

"Valissa, whats wrong?" He calls out to no avail. "Valissa!?" He says a bit louder "Val.." he growls slightly then rushes over to her and sticks his head under her chest and lifts her front paws off the ground "does this get you attention?" He asks sounding very concerned "now whats going on?" It was at that moment he had caught wind of a new scent and wondered if thats what was bothering her "someone you know?" He asks staring in the same direction as her, in case it brings harm

"M-my brother... he watched while the Wolfswood alphas tore me apart... and he did nothing... how dare he show his face here..." She scented the air again, and a confused look lighted in her eyes, "Wait, do you smell that... like... an infected wound..." she looked at Nuuch, confused, and shook herself out, "Never mind, i promised a fishing lesson, and... i want to fish with you... leave the stressful stuff till later." @Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
"M-my brother... he watched while the Wolfswood alphas tore me apart... and he did nothing... how dare he show his face here..." She scented the air again, and a confused look lighted in her eyes, "Wait, do you smell that... like... an infected wound..." she looked at Nuuch, confused, and shook herself out, "Never mind, i promised a fishing lesson, and... i want to fish with you... leave the stressful stuff till later." @Nuuchi
Nuuch nips at valissas ear as she turns. "Youre not gonna be able to focus on this when you keep catching wind of your brother" he explains to her "nows not a good time for a lesson, ill go with you" he says letting smile cross his muzzle "or we could even do something else, but i think a lesson at least this close to camp will have to wait" he says giving her a small hug, trying to keep her as calm as possible

Luna watched the wolves leave her cabin and she gently rocked Inka. "Sleep well." She called out

Diana made a mental note to speak with Quincy once she fully recovered her gift of the voice. She was good with healing wounds from the mind and talking to people,and maybe she could help lessen his guilty about his sister.
She was confused with Luna's acceptance of her in the pack. It almost seemed to good to be truth,as most packs took longer than that to believe someone. She was having a hard time letting go of her old pack though,which made accepting her offer harder. But she was vulnerable without a pack,healer or not.

"I accept."

It was easier to talk now. Her mind and eyes drifted towards Violet,and she felt a surge of affection towards to the woman. If she could shift to her wolf form,she would feel an even bigger amout of affection,but for now her gentleness towards the wolf was enough. The feelings only growed as she detected similar emotions from the wolf.
Silently Violet looked at Luna and nodded her head. She was allowed to chose an empty cabin. Smiling she stood up glancing at Dianna who was getting better at speaking. She saw Dianna's eyes drift towards her then she saw a surge of affection and Violet smiled her tail wagging slightly. She bowed her head not a sign of submission but a sign of respect and a slight hint of affection. Honestly she felt the connection in her strengthen then she sighed and closed her eyes then opened them. She had never thought of ever liking another female but here she was and she was enjoying it.
@KaalysBR

Silently Faolin walked towards Kira's house. He opened the door and asked, "Kira are you here? I need to talk to you." He looked around the entrance then walked to the living room and saw Kira and Dante speaking. He stopped confused as to why Dante was here perhaps to apologize for being such a jerk. He stated, "Oh sorry did I interrupt something?"

@loyalwolf @Moolock

She nuzzled him, "I... I can see him if you come with me." she turned towards the scent, it was moving.

Quincy looked up to Dianna, and smiled sadly, "I hope your right." he loped out of the door and along a path.

Valissa lead Nuuch with her, towards the scent, it got stronger and they would see a large male wolf, he was white like Valissa, but with a brown tinge at the ends of his fur, making him look almost cream colored. his face- which was obviously once very handsome- was half covered in a bandage and at the edge of it a red swollen wound showed. Valissa started out looking aggressive, her head lowered, hackles raised, but then, Quincy turned to look at her, and she saw his face, "Quin! Oh my god what happened to your face!?" She ran forward, shifting mid leap and landed in front of him, holding his face in her hands, her hands trembled and she looked at him, "Your.... your eye... Quin what did they do to you!?"

Quincy shifted aswell, he had long red hair, a shade lighter than Valissa's, but his single blue eye glittered with sadness, "Its my penance for my sin against you, sister..." He grasped her wrist that was on the injured side of his face with his hand, trembling, than he slid his head forward so his forehead rested against Valissa's bare shoulder, "Valissa... my sister... I'm so sorry... i... I would understand if you couldn't look me in the face ever again... how could you ever forgive me?"

Valissa wondered for a second, but when she looked inside herself, he anger wasnt towards her brother, but towards the Alpha's of the Wolfswood pack. for hurting her, for hurting her brother and tearing their family apart. she laid her hand on the back of his head, gently stroking his hair, "No, Quin, your my brother, I-I understand, the Alpha wasn't easy to defy..." her words almost seemed choked, she looked back over her shoulder at Nuuch, her gaze was sad- but hopeful, "Here, in this pack the alphas are kind, and they have real healers... they actually care about their wolves here..." She smiled,

"I know.." Quincy's voice was still thick with sorrow, but he seemed hopeful aswell, "I met Luna... and shes wonderful..." his eye glazed over with admiration for a moment, but he shook his head, "And there's a healer here... a girl named Dianna, from... Lockheart? you remember when they taught us as pups..." he seemed to just notice Nuuch standing behind Valissa, and he looked confused, "Who are you?" he asked, no challenge, just a curious quirk in his head as he tipped it slightly to the side. @Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
She nuzzled him, "I... I can see him if you come with me." she turned towards the scent, it was moving.
Quincy looked up to Dianna, and smiled sadly, "I hope your right." he loped out of the door and along a path.

Valissa lead Nuuch with her, towards the scent, it got stronger and they would see a large male wolf, he was white like Valissa, but with a brown tinge at the ends of his fur, making him look almost cream colored. his face- which was obviously once very handsome- was half covered in a bandage and at the edge of it a red swollen wound showed. Valissa started out looking aggressive, her head lowered, hackles raised, but then, Quincy turned to look at her, and she saw his face, "Quin! Oh my god what happened to your face!?" She ran forward, shifting mid leap and landed in front of him, holding his face in her hands, her hands trembled and she looked at him, "Your.... your eye... Quin what did they do to you!?"

Quincy shifted aswell, he had long red hair, a shade lighter than Valissa's, but his single blue eye glittered with sadness, "Its my penance for my sin against you, sister..." He grasped her wrist that was on the injured side of his face with his hand, trembling, than he slid his head forward so his forehead rested against Valissa's bare shoulder, "Valissa... my sister... I'm so sorry... i... I would understand if you couldn't look me in the face ever again... how could you ever forgive me?"

Valissa wondered for a second, but when she looked inside herself, he anger wasnt towards her brother, but towards the Alpha's of the Wolfswood pack. for hurting her, for hurting her brother and tearing their family apart. she laid her hand on the back of his head, gently stroking his hair, "No, Quin, your my brother, I-I understand, the Alpha wasn't easy to defy..." her words almost seemed choked, she looked back over her shoulder at Nuuch, her gaze was sad- but hopeful, "Here, in this pack the alphas are kind, and they have real healers... they actually care about their wolves here..." She smiled,

"I know.." Quincy's voice was still thick with sorrow, but he seemed hopeful aswell, "I met Luna... and shes wonderful..." his eye glazed over with admiration for a moment, but he shook his head, "And there's a healer here... a girl named Dianna, from... Lockheart? you remember when they taught us as pups..." he seemed to just notice Nuuch standing behind Valissa, and he looked confused, "Who are you?" he asked, no challenge, just a curious quirk in his head as he tipped it slightly to the side. @Nuuchi
"I am nuuch, at least as far as i know." Nuuch says walking up slowly still in wolf form sense he hasnt had much practice with shifting. "I suppose sense you're valissa's brother i can trust you with this info" he then flicks his right ear, the one with the split in it. "Believe me this here is no fashion statement" nuuch says with a smirk. Then he goes on to explain how he was held captive and escaped with no memory before that. Then he leads it to when he met valissa and how she had helped him in more than one way, especially in that last fight with the serpent. He then nuzzles against valissa slightly and looks up at her and winks. Sense it was a new found love he wasnt sure if she was ready to tell her brother yet so out of respect for her he leaves it at that for now knowing that she would tell him if or when she was ready

Diana smiled at Violet as their eyes met,a light blush appearing in her cheeks as a soft sensation took her heart. Diana had never fallen in love with anyone,the sensation rather new and unexpected. But she didn't try to push it away. Approaching the white wolf,she ran one hand through her soft fur,missing her own animal form.

"You were going to show me your healer,Violet. Is he close by?"

Her speech sounded almost normal now,except for Diana's characteristic accent.

@Lighthouse8477

Diana smiled at Violet as their eyes met,a light blush appearing in her cheeks as a soft sensation took her heart. Diana had never fallen in love with anyone,the sensation rather new and unexpected. But she didn't try to push it away. Approaching the white wolf,she ran one hand through her soft fur,missing her own animal form.
"You were going to show me your healer,Violet. Is he close by?"

Her speech sounded almost normal now,except for Diana's characteristic accent.
Silently Violet looked into Diana's eyes seeing she felt it to. She blushed only making herself more beautiful. She approached Violet and knelt down lowering herself to her height. Dianna's white hand reached out towards Violet and she felt her heart race double as Dianna's soft velvet hand ran through her fur. Immediately Violet made a soft sound that almost came out as a whimper of pleasure however she suppressed it as she heard Dianna's question. She smiled as she whispered, "He probably went to his girlfriends cabin which is quite a jog for a human." She frowned slightly then nuzzled Dianna's hand as she whispered, "But you can change into your wolf I know you can keep your hand on me concentrate on your wild side and I will try to bring the wolf out in you by urging you with mine." She reached out with her wolf towards Dianna with her last words. Her wild spirit seeped into Dianna's hand as her wolf tried to wake Dianna's.
@KaalysBR

"I don't know if I'm strong enough to bring it back." Diana admitted with some embarrassment,but she didn't remove the hand of the wolf's fur,allowing her to come into contact with her wild self.

Diana's wolf had been asleep after the death of her clan,mentally wounded enough that she couldn't come out anymore. But as she felt Violet presence,the black wolf awoke. She was shy at first,but recognized Violet's presence immediately. With a leap of faith,the wolf jumped after Violet,following her to the outside of Diana's mind.

With a surprise gasp,Diana fell to four legs. The black fur quickly rose and her tail started to grow,wagging gently as the black wolf rose her eyes to Violet with the same gentle look the human had.

@Lighthouse8477

"I don't know if I'm strong enough to bring it back." Diana admitted with some embarrassment,but she didn't remove the hand of the wolf's fur,allowing her to come into contact with her wild self.
Diana's wolf had been asleep after the death of her clan,mentally wounded enough that she couldn't come out anymore. But as she felt Violet presence,the black wolf awoke. She was shy at first,but recognized Violet's presence immediately. With a leap of faith,the wolf jumped after Violet,following her to the outside of Diana's mind.

With a surprise gasp,Diana fell to four legs. The black fur quickly rose and her tail started to grow,wagging gently as the black wolf rose her eyes to Violet with the same gentle look the human had.
Looking at her Violet ignored Dianna's words she just allowed her wolf to walk up to Dianna's immediately she sensed Dianna's wolf responding reacting awaking. She yipped softly then Dianna's wolf got up and followed her outside. Immediately she opened her eyes and watched as Dianna changed into her black wolf form slowly. She fell to for legs gasping in surprise the black fur overtook Dianna as Violet thought. My is she a stunning wolf Dianna began wagging her tail as her wolf eyes lifted to meet Violet's who stared into the epicenter of the eyes frozen unable to look away. Dianna's eyes were soft and gently like her humans. Violet smiled happily her tag wagging furiously as she yipped softly in happiness at her success. In her excitement she nuzzled Dianna's body and a shocking feeling ran through her bones as she felt a slight hum snap through her body like an electrical current she froze then ignored the feelings rushing within her she would address those later although she couldn't help staring at Dianna's wolf body and stated, "Wow your beautiful Dianna you were beautiful as a human but in your wolf form your..." She searched for the right words then whispered in awe, "Radient. Now follow me I am sure the Healer can help us don't forget your backpack." She smiled feeling her heart racing in her chest as desire and love churned within her soul as she fought it since now wasn't the time to figure out her feelings.
@KaalysBR

Diana noticed a certain degree of adoration in Violet's eyes,which only made her own feelings stir inside herself. Her wolf form wanted to be even closer to Violet. She smiled with happiness as Violet started to jump around,finally feeling complete into her animal form. But when Violet touched her body,Diana felt something stir inside of her,reaching out towards the white wolf. She wanted to nudge against her body,although she controlled her feelings. It all was too strong for her to consider at the moment,as she had just came back from being stuck as a human. So she pushed her growing affection back inside,smiling warmly towards Violet. Only now she could fully see the white wolf,and only now she recognized how beautiful she was.

"You are gorgeous as well,Violet. I will be right behind you."

Diana picked both her bag and her clothes in her mouth,as she would have to turn back to human to explain the contents of the bag. It was an urgent matter,even though she very much preferred to spend some time with Diana instead.

@Lighthouse8477

Diana noticed a certain degree of adoration in Violet's eyes,which only made her own feelings stir inside herself. Her wolf form wanted to be even closer to Violet. She smiled with happiness as Violet started to jump around,finally feeling complete into her animal form. But when Violet touched her body,Diana felt something stir inside of her,reaching out towards the white wolf. She wanted to nudge against her body,although she controlled her feelings. It all was too strong for her to consider at the moment,as she had just came back from being stuck as a human. So she pushed her growing affection back inside,smiling warmly towards Violet. Only now she could fully see the white wolf,and only now she recognized how beautiful she was.
"You are gorgeous as well,Violet. I will be right behind you."

Diana picked both her bag and her clothes in her mouth,as she would have to turn back to human to explain the contents of the bag. It was an urgent matter,even though she very much preferred to spend some time with Diana instead.
Smiling Violet looked at Dianna and smiled gently. She blushed after Dianna's comment then hung her head shyly and wagged her tail and stated, "Thanks follow me." She silently walked out of the cabin as her body screamed for her to do something. She walked forward ignoring her feelings for the second as she howled to Faolin and smiled at Dianna thinking she was quite beautiful.
Faolin lifted his eyes from the two wolves talking and sighed, "Never mind Kira duty calls again." He walked out and howled back he was coming perhaps he would have to rethink who to pursue but he loved Kira. He sighed such was life.

@KaalysBR

Inka-Grace smiled, looking up at her mother happily. Still, however, her eyes darted around the room for her father. She wanted to see that loud river again, and she knew her mother wouldn't take her, it was too dangerous in her mind.

@Jasil

@DaManofWar

Diana was slightly shy as she sensed the male coming,as she was more comfortable under the presence of Violet. But she quickly hid behind a bush and changed forms,going back to human and dressing up quickly. Diana came out as a beautiful woman,now more comfortable in her body. She bowed politely towards Faolin,recognizing the healer in him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you,brother healer. I'm Diana,from the Lockheart clan. I think you may have heard of us before."

She pulled her bag up,waiting for his response. Her clan was famous for their peaceful ways and miraculous healing,and she hoped that would be enough for him to accept her gift.

@Lighthouse8477

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace smiled, looking up at her mother happily. Still, however, her eyes darted around the room for her father. She wanted to see that loud river again, and she knew her mother wouldn't take her, it was too dangerous in her mind.
@Jasil

@DaManofWar
Luna carefully took Grace back into her room and made sure she was fed well before deciding To check on her pack.

(I think the girl who plays Ella is done, because in RL I know she's too busy with school. So for now, until I hear from her, Ella doesn't exist)

Jasil said:
Luna carefully took Grace back into her room and made sure she was fed well before deciding To check on her pack.
(I think the girl who plays Ella is done, because in RL I know she's too busy with school. So for now, until I hear from her, Ella doesn't exist)
(Yeah i was wondering what happened, now we just need to find out where DaManofWar went so we can get gabriel back in the story lol)

Nuuchi said:
(Yeah i was wondering what happened, now we just need to find out where DaManofWar went so we can get gabriel back in the story lol)
He had mentioned something about being banned a week ago but tbh I don't think he is coming back.

Jasil said:
He had mentioned something about being banned a week ago but tbh I don't think he is coming back.
Its crazy to me. In just the short two weeks i've been here ive seen numerous others come and go like nothing. im having fun with it though lol

Nuuchi said:
Its crazy to me. In just the short two weeks i've been here ive seen numerous others come and go like nothing. im having fun with it though lol
Yeaa, I think If he's not back soon, I'm just going to say that Inkas father was a male from another pack

Jasil said:
Yeaa, I think If he's not back soon, I'm just going to say that Inkas father was a male from another pack
If that does happen, we could have someone play that father of the pack maybe, and it would cause some drama if he wanted to take Inka, as she would be his daughter?

Haha.

Was he banned?

xxbetaspiritxx said:
If that does happen, we could have someone play that father of the pack maybe, and it would cause some drama if he wanted to take Inka, as she would be his daughter?
Haha.

Was he banned?
Idk yet, but I don't think he's really going to be here. And as for that drama sure, but I'm going to say that Luna isn't mated for now and if anyone does chose to be the dad then ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back