• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Diana was following the scent of the wolf she had treated in the last night,pulling Violet along with her. She entered the Alpha's house and bowed respectfully,then turned to Quincy and pointed towards his bandages.

"Change it."

She was getting better at speaking now,and her tone was bossy. A healer doesn't accept a "no" for an answer,and she had to change the bandages.

@Jasil @Lighthouse8477 @MadameRedWolf

Valissa blushed even darker confound having such pale skin... she thought, "Like we met before, right?" She looked up at him, her eyes almost searching for recognition. @Nuuchi

Quincy looked from Luna to Dianna, "I cant very well change it myself." He said, "I don't shift in front of women... its common decency." he bit back a teasing statement- he wanted to show the Alpha here that he was a respectful male, not a flirtations brat. @Jasil @KaalysBR

"Okay."

Diana had seen many naked males in her life,although most of them were unconscious and wounded. She approached Quincy and started to change the bandages gently,checking the wound as she removed them. The blood looked red and healthy,but she knew the eye wouldn't be used anymore. It was a pity.

This time she applied flexible bandages,so they would fit to both his wolf form and the human as well.

"Done"

@MadameRedWolf

"Thank you miss. it feels alot better... it itches a little, but I assume that's because the knife wound is healing... but it doesn't burn anymore." He bared his sharp teeth in a wolf-ish smile, "Thank you, I know I'll never see out of that eye again, but it helps for the cut to be healed." @KaalysBR

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa blushed even darker confound having such pale skin... she thought, "Like we met before, right?" She looked up at him, her eyes almost searching for recognition. @Nuuchi
Quincy looked from Luna to Dianna, "I cant very well change it myself." He said, "I don't shift in front of women... its common decency." he bit back a teasing statement- he wanted to show the Alpha here that he was a respectful male, not a flirtations brat. @Jasil @KaalysBR
"Hmm?" Nuuch asks, then he shakes his thoughts "so you feel it too then?" He asks looking and meeting her eyes. He never really had a chance to make eye contact this close with her. It was almost like he was looking inside her soul and all he saw was beauty. Takin by surprise for his newly found feelings for her, he feels his face get warmer as he starts to blush

"That's good" Diana replied with a smile towards him,her own smile looking wolfish as she was still adapting to her human form. He was a good patient,even though he was stubborn. She had treated way worse before,some she even had to tie down to the table.

She pointed to his eye and made the gesture of a knife. She was curious about how he had been wounded.

"How?"

@MadameRedWolf

Luna gave a little laugh at the mention of nudity. She had ceased to care about whether or not people wore clothes a long time ago. It was a wolf thing.

"But yes, how did you obtain such an injury?" This wolf was interesting to Luna

Valissa, felt her face heat up- she wanted to look away from Nuuch, but she didn't, she waited for him to move. "Yeah... I really do, but its like... we were apart for a long time... and now were not..." she blushed darker, I sound like an imbecile... She thought to herself. @Nuuchi

Quincy looked over at Luna, "Its just common decency to not show my nakedness to females... especially the Alpha." he seemed confused at her amusement. but then looking to Dianna then back to Luna, "You know Valissa was driven from our pack, but I don't know if she told you why, I should have protected her, and when I realized this I decided to leave after her, the Alpha's decided as I left that they would mark me in a very detrimental way to show the rest of the pack that traitors like myself and m sister, were not going to be tolerated." @Jasil @KaalysBR

Diana gasped at his story. Her clan had been extremely peaceful before they were destroyed,and she couldn't even imagine a pack member doing something like this. But again,they were all burned by a violent pack,who would probably have little qualms about killing their own members.

"Why was...she driven?"

@MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa, felt her face heat up- she wanted to look away from Nuuch, but she didn't, she waited for him to move. "Yeah... I really do, but its like... we were apart for a long time... and now were not..." she blushed darker, I sound like an imbecile... She thought to herself. @Nuuchi
Quincy looked over at Luna, "Its just common decency to not show my nakedness to females... especially the Alpha." he seemed confused at her amusement. but then looking to Dianna then back to Luna, "You know Valissa was driven from our pack, but I don't know if she told you why, I should have protected her, and when I realized this I decided to leave after her, the Alpha's decided as I left that they would mark me in a very detrimental way to show the rest of the pack that traitors like myself and m sister, were not going to be tolerated." @Jasil @KaalysBR
Luna nodded thoughtfully "Don't be ashamed, most wolves here were driven away from their packs or the pack was killed. I myself "commited a crime" in my old pack and was chased away. You may see your sister once we find her location"

Inka-Grace didn't like her human form, and so began to kick up a fuss. Her face scrunched up, her legs kicked, and she squealed at the top of her lungs. Being stuck in her current form was boring, she couldn't even move on her own.

MadameRedWolf said:
"That's what i was thinking..its just...i dont know" Nuuch looks down feeling a little embarassed but he refused to let it consume him like he usually does so imediately looks back into Valissas eyes and emits a soft smile. "All i know for sure is that im happy. No, more than that that we had met." He starts noticing that he's stumbling over his words but finally stopped for a second then moves in slowly getting closer to her. Then he brushes her hair out of her face and holds the side of her head with one hand still holding her hand. "Valissa..." he speaks softly then his emotion took over and he kissed her again, only this time on the lips. Afterwords feeling a little embarassed in hopes that he didn't upset her by doing so he then looks at the ground right in front of her blushing and feeling very embarassed, waiting for her to respond to what just happened

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace didn't like her human form, and so began to kick up a fuss. Her face scrunched up, her legs kicked, and she squealed at the top of her lungs. Being stuck in her current form was boring, she couldn't even move on her own.
Luna picked up Grace and bounced her slightly. Rocking the child she gave the wolves in her cabin an apologetic smile

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate nodded, turning and kissing him softly before slipping out of his grasp. She slid off the bed and pulled the corners of the sheets up, pulling them off and placing them in a laundry basket. She grabbed a bottle of stain remover and sprayed the spots a few times before leaving it to sit as she retrieved a new set of sheets from a drawer, unfolding the fabric and starting to remake the bed.
The wolf warrior got out of the bed carefully so as to not get any more blood on it and helped Kate make the bed when the new sheets were brought out. He thought about how...comfortable this all was. It was something Victor would love doing. Maybe with a few kids running around mucking up their efforts in a frustrating but endearing way. Crimson finished with the sheets and moved to pick up his clothing. They still bared the gashes from his fight and were in need of some repairs but it looked like his thick leather coat took most of the damage. Victor probably would have been much worse off if he hadnt worn. He might have even outright lost.

Crimson puts on his basic clothing and restraps the knife to his hip before turning to Kate and letting his fingers brush across her cheek. "Going to get some food for us alright? You're pretty hungry it feels like." The connection was absolutely lovely and told them almost everything they needed to know about each other.

Quincy shook his head, "I'm not sure she wants to see me... she was hurt... bad." he then looked at Dianna, "She mated with a human, when we were little, the Alpha's pups were stolen by humans, so they created a law that wolves were not to be around humans more than needed, so when she came home smelling like one, the pack killed the male and drove her out... painfully." He looked at Luna, "I'm sure you saw her wounds... I...I.. cant believe I let them hurt her like that..." his voice lowered to a painful whine of shame. @Jasil @KaalysBR

Valissa felt her heart quicken when his fingers brushed her face, and when his lips touched hers it was like flames raced through her body, when he pulled back she cupped her hand against his cheek to bring him back to look into her eyes and kissed him again. @Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy shook his head, "I'm not sure she wants to see me... she was hurt... bad." he then looked at Dianna, "She mated with a human, when we were little, the Alpha's pups were stolen by humans, so they created a law that wolves were not to be around humans more than needed, so when she came home smelling like one, the pack killed the male and drove her out... painfully." He looked at Luna, "I'm sure you saw her wounds... I...I.. cant believe I let them hurt her like that..." his voice lowered to a painful whine of shame. @Jasil @KaalysBR
Valissa felt her heart quicken when his fingers brushed her face, and when his lips touched hers it was like flames raced through her body, when he pulled back she cupped her hand against his cheek to bring him back to look into her eyes and kissed him again. @Nuuchi
Luna touched his head affectionately. "I understand, my brother and I were in a very similar situation. Im sure she will forgive you."

MadameRedWolf said:
Nuuch was taking by complete surprise by Valissa kissing him back his heart started thumping hard against his chest and his arms flail out only for a moment before he wraps them around her tightly. He was overwhelmed with feelings for her now more than ever. He then rests his head against hers and looks deep into her eyes again and let's out a small laugh as he softly smiles. In that moment he felt it was like they were the only two in the world, and nothing else mattered

Inka-Grace calmed down a little, but was still uncomfortable. Who was that fun man who had showed her the river? She hadn't seen him for a while. That made her lips pout out again, and her large purple eyes narrowed.

Quincy seemed to calm a little, and he looked up at her, "I-I'd like to join your pack, if that's alright... I've never been without a pack before, and as you can probably tell, I'm rather useless with out one." HE said speaking of his thin body and the fact he was half blind. @Jasil

Valissa was smiling, ecstatic, happy, grinning, any word that could describe her happiness as of right now didn't cover it. she was beyond content, it was like a ball of air and light had expanded in her chest and it was all she could do not to laugh- if she were a wolf these feeling would burst out of her in an exuberant howl, she held herself close to Nuuch, not taking her amber gaze from his blue. @Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy seemed to calm a little, and he looked up at her, "I-I'd like to join your pack, if that's alright... I've never been without a pack before, and as you can probably tell, I'm rather useless with out one." HE said speaking of his thin body and the fact he was half blind. @Jasil
Valissa was smiling, ecstatic, happy, grinning, any word that could describe her happiness as of right now didn't cover it. she was beyond content, it was like a ball of air and light had expanded in her chest and it was all she could do not to laugh- if she were a wolf these feeling would burst out of her in an exuberant howl, she held herself close to Nuuch, not taking her amber gaze from his blue. @Nuuchi
"Of course! You are more than welcome to stay, I could never turn down a wolf in need." She rocked Grace

MadameRedWolf said:
"I was so nervous to do that" nuuch says calmly "i dont even know what came over me to make me... i was nervous on how youd react to it" he then smiles and brushes her hair back again never breaking eye contact "youre so beautiful Valissa. i may not remember my past, but im more than happy that you are apart of my present" he then leans in and kisses her softly

He blinked in surprise, "Wait... that's it? No initiation... or proving my worth of the Pack?" He seemed extremely confused. @Jasil

Valissa felt her heart soar as he told her that, she kissed him back, and then smiled, "I never want to be apart from you again, Nuuch." @Nuuchi

shadowz1995 said:
The wolf warrior got out of the bed carefully so as to not get any more blood on it and helped Kate make the bed when the new sheets were brought out. He thought about how...comfortable this all was. It was something Victor would love doing. Maybe with a few kids running around mucking up their efforts in a frustrating but endearing way. Crimson finished with the sheets and moved to pick up his clothing. They still bared the gashes from his fight and were in need of some repairs but it looked like his thick leather coat took most of the damage. Victor probably would have been much worse off if he hadnt worn. He might have even outright lost.
Crimson puts on his basic clothing and restraps the knife to his hip before turning to Kate and letting his fingers brush across her cheek. "Going to get some food for us alright? You're pretty hungry it feels like." The connection was absolutely lovely and told them almost everything they needed to know about each other.
Kate turned, distracted by his touch for only a moment until he spoke, her eyes then boring into him like daggers.

"No, you're hurt. I stayed while injured now it's your turn. There are fresh towels in the bathroom if you'd like to shower while I'm gone." She gestured, clearly not caring if her refused or not, she'd make him listen if she had to. The idea brought a small smirk to her face as she slipped into sweats and a T shirt, picking up the basket with the stained sheets and holding it against her hip, glancing to see if anything else needed to be taken care of while she was there.

MadameRedWolf said:
He blinked in surprise, "Wait... that's it? No initiation... or proving my worth of the Pack?" He seemed extremely confused. @Jasil
Valissa felt her heart soar as he told her that, she kissed him back, and then smiled, "I never want to be apart from you again, Nuuch." @Nuuchi
"You dont have to worry about that Valissa" nuuch says "not anymore at least. Ill never leave your side." He cant believe that she feels the same way about him. It's like a part of him that was missing is there again, but he isn't sure why. Like she completes him and makes him whole again

MadameRedWolf said:
"You are Valissas brother I could never turn you away." She gave him a look of confusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back