• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
The minutes turned into hours as Alec remained cuddled by Claire's side,feeling the warmth and softness of her fun against his body. His senses seemed to be expanding after the mating and the joining with the pack. He was now aware of every wolf of his pack,each soul shining with a different light.

The two brightest lights were Claire and Melanie,at least from his point of view.

But the night was coming now,and they had to return to safe territory. He got up and pointed with his snout towards the camp.

He knew she probably had many questions about mating,and he was ready to answer them all.

@tetraboo

She could feel herself getting sleepier and sleepier, but she had no idea how to change back. So she tried to grab the pants and shirt with her small mouth and tugged at them, trying to drag them off towards camp. She wasn't sure what all was happening and she new there were going to be other people... wolves that she hadn't met. She looked for Melanie as the clothes were slowly tugged across the grass and she realized the pup was almost as big as her. She felt very small around these two wolves.

@KaalysBR

Alec trotted towards an empty cabin in the territory of the pack. It didn't have much,but it was tidy and clean nonetheless. He shifted back to his human form once he was inside,making sure Melanie wouldn't see him as he quickly pulled his pants up.

"I will be down in a minute,Claire. Just give me a moment to put Melanie in bed."

He picked the puppy up,and the little wolf had fallen asleep already,grumbling lightly in his hands as he took her upstairs and set her on the bed gently. He kissed the pup's head before going back downstairs.

"Claire,it might be complicated to shift back for the first time,but I want you to focus on my voice." He lowered his body in front of her,running one hand through her fur. "Just concentrate in my voice,and think about how you looked back when you were human. You know,that gorgeous face you have." The corners of his mouth had a playful tilt to them.

@tetraboo

Last edited by a moderator:
Valissa nuzzled into Nuuch's body as she slept, it had been a while since she had slept as a human- but she slept well, curled around Nuuch's body. she dreamed of her missing friend again...

Val, were going to be together forever right?

You know that your mother is topick your Life-mate...

I dont care, we can run away and make our own pack, ok Val?

I...I like that Idea... yeah, we can. when?

Not now silly, sit back down! were too small to live on our own. I promise we'll run away together when were two summers old, ok?

Ok....

In the dream she almost heard herself mumble the name of her friend, but as always she woke up before she could remember his name. she twitched as she amok, and slipped away from Nuuch and silently walked over to the lake's edge, looking over it as she did every morning regardless of her physcal form, she was still the same mind wolf or human. @Nuuchi

She tried to do as he said, but it seemed just out of reach. When she'd start to imagine herself her thoughts would go to the forest. Her fox wanted to roll around in the grass and weave through the trees. It wanted to play in the bushes next to a creek. She just couldn't concentrate with her head rambling the wishes of a wild animal.

@KaalysBR

Alec knew how tough the calling of the forest could be,specially when it came for the first time.So he would have to give Claire a reason to come back.

His smile was playful as he picked her paw and kissed it lightly,reminding her of how his lips felt against her skin. He hoped her humanity would reach to him. One hand of his went gently through her red fur.

"You know,I've been waiting all my life for you. I have been rejected by my clan and lived most of my life by myself. I was growing tired of it. But now...I have you,a pack,and Melanie. You made me feel happier than I deserve. I know it feels weird to be connected to someone you barely know,but I want to make sure we will know each other soon."

@tetraboo

At his confession and touches her eyes widened and she felt the shifting begin. It was extremely painful and harsh on her body, but she kept focusing on at least coming back for him and Melanie. Her hair in her eyes and hand in his, she finally was back to her human self. She blushed at the contact and the symbol on her leg burning from being so close. She didn't know what to say and didn't want to press further on his personal matters since they hardly knew each other, so she awkwardly blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Don't wolves eat foxes?!"

@KaalysBR

Alec laughed at her question,running one hand through her hair.

"Not if they look as cute as you do."

He looked down at her gorgeous body before raising his eyes towards her face again. His smile didn't fade as he picked her hands in his,holding them closely.

"I feel like you may have a few questions,and I will answer any of them. But since you're cursed to spend the rest of your life listening to my bad jokes,why don't we learn more about each other? I really like the colour blue. I hate vanilla Ice Cream. If I see another type of frozen food,I will freak out."

He was bursting out random facts about him,hoping she would reciprocate.

@tetraboo

She giggled and listened to his mess of facts, making sure to try and memorize each one. She saw him check her out, but between the warmth of the cabin and him she had forgotten the state of nudity she was in. "I certainly have a lot of questions, if you really don't mind." She thought for a second and grinned, slowly but happily stating all of her favorite things. "I also love the colour blue, but my favorite is lavender. Vanilla is my favorite because you can put different fruits on top and get a mix of fabulous flavors. And you must have never been to college if frozen food freaks you out," she said laughing at her joke.

@KaalysBR

"College? I need to remove that horrible human word from your vocabulary,and soon."

Alec chuckled as he tried to keep the little things about her personality close to his heart,in a place where they could never be removed from him. Even her favorite color,lavender,seemed to be an extremely important fact about her being.

"You can ask any questions you want,but first I would like to explain to you what a pack is. We are a junction of shape shifters,and we are connected in the same way that a family would. Even if we do not share blood,we still see each others as brothers or sisters. A wolf without a pack is...incomplete. That's why I am so happy to be accepted in here."

He leaned back now,waiting for her questions with a smile.

@tetraboo

"What happens when female shifters get their periods? Does everyone know? Will everyone attack me since I'm in here without permission? Is everything like it is in the werewolf novels? And is mating some weird sex ritual that happens in front of the entire pack?" She finished what questions she could think of after rambling about them bluntly and enthusiastically.

@KaalysBR

Alec scratched his head at the questions,the first one in special. If seemed meant for a female shifter,but he would try to answer them to the best of his ability.

"Pack connection doesn't work in such a physical way,but I think the other females might see some sort of...change. If you start clawing at me,I will certainly know. They won't attack you,this clan is pacific and they would never touch the mate of another clan member. Werewolf fantasy is way too exaggerated. Silver bullets are bullshit,they just wound like normal bullets. It's bit harder to control out temper under the full moon,though." The last question made him laugh loudly,and he had to put a hand over his mouth so he wouldn't awake his daughter. "No,it's not. The only unique thing about mating is the fact that the mark will glow once we are ready to mate."

@tetraboo

the one-eyed mottled brown and white wolf loped through the territory, he was thin, but not skelitally- he was the kind of thin that said that he was used to hunting in a pack and being alone made it hard for him to find food. he swung his head about as he walked, his left eye, a glittering bright blue shone in the dim forest light, the other was crusted shut with a huge gash- obviously done with a knife- that was swollen and pussy- an infection. but, it didn't seem to hinder anything but his vision as he swerved around trees. he placed his muzzle against the ground, his single blue eye brightened and his tail began wagging for the first time in a long time Valissa... he tipped his head back and howled out to the pack infront of him, My name is Quincy Hau, I need help, please someone come and meet me at the edge of the pack territory!

MadameRedWolf said:
the one-eyed mottled brown and white wolf loped through the territory, he was thin, but not skelitally- he was the kind of thin that said that he was used to hunting in a pack and being alone made it hard for him to find food. he swung his head about as he walked, his left eye, a glittering bright blue shone in the dim forest light, the other was crusted shut with a huge gash- obviously done with a knife- that was swollen and pussy- an infection. but, it didn't seem to hinder anything but his vision as he swerved around trees. he placed his muzzle against the ground, his single blue eye brightened and his tail began wagging for the first time in a long time Valissa... he tipped his head back and howled out to the pack infront of him, My name is Quincy Hau, I need help, please someone come and meet me at the edge of the pack territory!
Luna's head perked up. Stepping out she howled back. A simple message really "Just a moment."

She howled again calling out for anyone to come watch her daughters

@any pack member

She pouted teasingly as he laughed and and shook her head. "That was a serious question!" She couldn't help but grin and think about how well they got along. The howls pierced her ears and she looked at Alec nervously, not sure if it was something he needed to take care of, but if it was she was ready to get up and go to Melanie's side to make sure she stayed sleeping and watch over her.

@KaalysBR

Diana heard the call of the wolf outside of the territory. By the tone of the howl,she knew they needed her help. She still couldn't shift to her wolf form and her human legs felt very wobbly,but she ignored the pain as she run with them.

She soon found the wounded wolf and pulled her bag foward. She gestured for the wolf to stay calm as she inspected the open wound.

This is a knife cut,but I would say the blade was rusty. I need to disinfect it quickly,but I'm unsure if the eye can be saved.

Diana focused on cleaning the wound gently,then placed a few herbs at it,hoping to pull the infection away. She was an incredible healer,and it showed at her calm demeanor.

@MadameRedWolf

Quincy looked confused, "Why are you not shifted?" He pulled back and shook his head, "No, you dont smell like my sisters pack, I'm looking for the alpha named Luna- i think thats the Alpha's name... do you know her? or a small female white wolf named Valissa?" he seemed hopeful, but he had shaken off the herbs- he had no trust from this strange female that was trying to plaster strange herbs on his face, "I wont accept treatment or anything untill I'm assured my sister is ok."

Luna struggled to make a decision, go find the strange wolf and leave her daughters unprotected, or stay with them. She growled in frustration, wishing she wasn't a mother and Alpha all on her own.

Luna placed both girls in baby carriers and dropped them off with Marco with an apologetic smile. She quickly turned and ran to the wolf, finding him and a strange female. "You howled?"

Diana pulled her hands back. She usually would have fought to hold a patient down,but her weak human form didn't allow for that. She couldn't explain to the wolf why she couldn't shift or speak,so she focused on his other question instead.

Picking a branch from the ground,she wrote the name "Val" in the ground,then made an okay sign with her hands. She had seen the female before,and knew she wasn't wounded.

She rose her eyes when Luna arrived,then pointed towards the wound with frustration.

I need to heal him. Why can't the words come out so I can say it?

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf

KaalysBR said:
Diana pulled her hands back. She usually would have fought to hold a patient down,but her weak human form didn't allow for that. She couldn't explain to the wolf why she couldn't shift or speak,so she focused on his other question instead.
Picking a branch from the ground,she wrote the name "Val" in the ground,then made an okay sign with her hands. She had seen the female before,and knew she wasn't wounded.

She rose her eyes when Luna arrived,then pointed towards the wound with frustration.

I need to heal him. Why can't the words come out so I can say it?

@Jasil @MadameRedWolf
Luna waved her hand for the girl to continue her work. "Allow her to address your wound. I am Luna North, and you are?" She looked at the two wolves expectingly

"I am Quincy Hau, Valissa's brother- I followed her scent here, i was told by a few lone wolves that you, Luna are the leader... i need to make sure my sister is ok before accepting any treatment." he said firmly- kit was made obvious there that while his sister had Omega submission, he was alot stronger willed and didn't take no for an answer. @KaalysBR @Jasil

Diana sighed with frustration,but the situation wasn't exactly new to her. The male,Quincy,wasn't the first tickheaded wolf she had treated. And as a healer,all she could do was having patience. She rose her eyes to Luna with expectation,hoping they could see the wolf's sister soon.

@MadameRedWolf @Jasil

MadameRedWolf said:
"I am Quincy Hau, Valissa's brother- I followed her scent here, i was told by a few lone wolves that you, Luna are the leader... i need to make sure my sister is ok before accepting any treatment." he said firmly- kit was made obvious there that while his sister had Omega submission, he was alot stronger willed and didn't take no for an answer. @KaalysBR @Jasil
Luna nodded "Your sister is well, and I believe in love. But I will not allow you to do anything until that wound is cared for, infection spreads quickly in delicate areas like the eye. I am sorry if you do not like my decision but it is my territory."

Luna stretched to her full height and let her voice take on its natural power.

Quincy dipped his head, "Thats all I needed to hear... I was afraid... the alpha hurt her really bad..." his voice choked up, and his single eye seemed to tear, "I-I just needed to know she was alright... I'm sure she wont want to see me. but I'll allow this... female to treat me." he turned and sat down, turning his face to her, but he wouldn't look her in the eye, ashamed of his wound and asymetricality.

Diana ran one hand through the wolf's fur gently,hoping to calm him down. She admired his loyalty to his sister,even if it interfered with her job.

The herbs she placed on the wound were different from the usual kind,as they were grown by the Lockhart clan. She placed them gently,trying to avoid to hurt him even more. The effect was immediate as they purged the infection out of the wound.

It seemed to be healing well,so no stitches would be needed. Instead,she applied bandages to wound,keeping them tight but still loose enough that they would come out easily lately.

She would need to change them everyday,so she gestured to the bandages and then to herself. Then she gave the wolf a thumbs up and a smile for being so strong.

@MadameRedWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back