• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Alec was ready to take a step forward and shift back to his human form to embrace Claire,an almost inhuman reflection. But suddenly he heard the whimper of Melanie and his demeanor changed completely as he growled aggressively,the protective instinct taking over him. He run to the place where he heard his pup and picked her by her back,placing her in his wolf shoulders.

He growled threatening towards Luna,although he stopped when he recognized her. Respect washed over him and he dropped to his knees in a submissive manner,showing his respect to the woman. He wasn't a pack member,but he was attached to this pack. He would never attack one of it's members.

@Jasil @tetraboo

She watched him take off, realizing something must be wrong with the young girl and immediately she worried for her safety. Her human ears couldn't hear the whimpering, but she could almost feel the frantic state Alec was in while getting to his pup. She stood up and walked to the grass, the clothes now completely wet and saggy. She shivered as a gust of wind hit her and night beginning to take over the sky.

@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
Alec was ready to take a step forward and shift back to his human form to embrace Claire,an almost inhuman reflection. But suddenly he heard the whimper of Melanie and his demeanor changed completely as he growled aggressively,the protective instinct taking over him. He run to the place where he heard his pup and picked her by her back,placing her in his wolf shoulders.
He growled threatening towards Luna,although he stopped when he recognized her. Respect washed over him and he dropped to his knees in a submissive manner,showing his respect to the woman. He wasn't a pack member,but he was attached to this pack. He would never attack one of it's members.

@Jasil @tetraboo
Luna cocked her head to the side, relaxing at the submission "Who are you?" She gently placed her sleeping daughters on the ground

Alec looked back at the bushes for a moment,then jumped there. He came out in his human form,already dressed up,as he didn't want to show his naked form in front of the pack leader's mate.

"My name is Alec. You must be Luna. I've been meaning to talk with you for a while,but so much has been happening. Sorry for entering your territory without your permission,but I was wounded and couldn't leave until Dante allowed me to. I...really admire your pack."

Melanie was jumping around now,happy to see her father.

@Jasil

KaalysBR said:
Alec looked back at the bushes for a moment,then jumped there. He came out in his human form,already dressed up,as he didn't want to show his naked form in front of the pack leader's mate.
"My name is Alec. You must be Luna. I've been meaning to talk with you for a while,but so much has been happening. Sorry for entering your territory without your permission,but I was wounded and couldn't leave until Dante allowed me to. I...really admire your pack."

Melanie was jumping around now,happy to see her father.

@Jasil
Luna nodded at him, "Well, if Dante says you are alright with him then you are alright with me. Welcome to my territory."

She gently groomed her pups, thinking that they needed to get home soon

Inka-Grace stretched out, let her jaw open and then shut rather abruptly as she yawned. As she finished her yawn, her whole body shook. In a puzzled manner, her purple eyes shot open, and she looked at the male.

Once again, she cocked her head to the side. He didn't seem like the man who was with her mother, nor did he smell like him. Timidly, Inka approached him closely as he took his human form and began to sniff his feet, frowning a little. As if bewildered, her head snapped back to Luna and she scurried back, hiding under her mother's legs.

Alec nodded towards the woman. He wanted to bring up the subject of joining the clan,but his bravery died as soon as he considered the idea. He wouldn't stand being rejected on the spot.

When the pup awoke and came to sniff him,Alec smiled towards her.

"Your daughter is an adorable pup."

Melanie herself was still hiding under her father's legs,but she often took a few peaks at the smaller pup.

@xxbetaspiritxx @Jasil

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace stretched out, let her jaw open and then shut rather abruptly as she yawned. As she finished her yawn, her whole body shook. In a puzzled manner, her purple eyes shot open, and she looked at the male.
Once again, she cocked her head to the side. He didn't seem like the man who was with her mother, nor did he smell like him. Timidly, Inka approached him closely as he took his human form and began to sniff his feet, frowning a little. As if bewildered, her head snapped back to Luna and she scurried back, hiding under her mother's legs.
KaalysBR said:
Alec nodded towards the woman. He wanted to bring up the subject of joining the clan,but his bravery died as soon as he considered the idea. He wouldn't stand being rejected on the spot.
When the pup awoke and came to sniff him,Alec smiled towards her.

"Your daughter is an adorable pup."

Melanie herself was still hiding under her father's legs,but she often took a few peaks at the smaller pup.

@xxbetaspiritxx @Jasil
Luna licked Inka and calmed her. "Thank you, but she is too curious for her own good." She gave a pointed glare to her daughter. "Now, how about we discuss why you are here?" She gave him a friendly smile.

Alec felt more comfortable speaking with Luna now,but the subject was still complicated for him. He needed a few moments to gather the right words.

"I don't have a pack,Luna. I was rejected as a pup,in fact. And I have lived packless for my entire life." He sighed,running one hand through his daughter's grey fur. It gave him the courage to speak. "But it gets to you after some time. Being alone,having no pack. What is a wolf without a family,anyway? But when I met your clan,I finally had something similar to a family. I will understand if you don't accept me. But I was hoping you could accept my daughter,at least."

@Jasil

KaalysBR said:
Alec felt more comfortable speaking with Luna now,but the subject was still complicated for him. He needed a few moments to gather the right words.
"I don't have a pack,Luna. I was rejected as a pup,in fact. And I have lived packless for my entire life." He sighed,running one hand through his daughter's grey fur. It gave him the courage to speak. "But it gets to you after some time. Being alone,having no pack. What is a wolf without a family,anyway? But when I met your clan,I finally had something similar to a family. I will understand if you don't accept me. But I was hoping you could accept my daughter,at least."

@Jasil
Luna smiled "Of course, you are both welcome to stay."

She nudged her own kids

Inka-Grace looked over to the other pup and cocked her head to the side. Her tail began to wag, but she grew tired again, the only reason she originally woke was because she smelt an unfamiliar scent. But now, she was tired, and her expression showed it.

The shook in Alec's eyes was obvious,but it broke when a huge smile appeared in his face.

"Really? I...didn't really expect this. Thank you,that's really grateful."

He was beaming with happiness,but he noticed with some embarrassment that he was keeping the woman from her children.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to keep you for so long. I'll be going now. Thank you again,my life is yours now. I will protect your pack and your children like they are mine."

Pulling Melanie along with him,he left the place with happiness.

@Jasil

KaalysBR said:
The shook in Alec's eyes was obvious,but it broke when a huge smile appeared in his face.
"Really? I...didn't really expect this. Thank you,that's really grateful."

He was beaming with happiness,but he noticed with some embarrassment that he was keeping the woman from her children.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to keep you for so long. I'll be going now. Thank you again,my life is yours now. I will protect your pack and your children like they are mine."

Pulling Melanie along with him,he left the place with happiness.

@Jasil
Luna was happy. Collecting her daughters she took them home. Shifting each and placing them in bed she changed. Luna sat in her kitchen alone and ate a small meal

Alec run back towards the lake,beaming with happiness. He picked Claire in his arms and hugged her tightly,rotating around as he laughed with happiness.

"She accepted me,Claire! I can't believe she accepted me in the pack!"

@tetraboo

Inka-Grace chewed on her fist again, stretching out her legs with a wide smile. Her other hand was stretched, gripping a bar of her crib, and she muttered to herself happily.

She shrieked, shocked at the sudden hug and playfulness. She laughed along with him happy for whatever it was being accepted meant. She still didn't know terminology to this whole changing thing, but she was excited with him.

@KaalysBR

It took Alec some time to come back from his happiness outburst,but when he did,he placed Claire gently on the ground,suddenly aware of how close they were. He could feel the wolf inside of him clawing,as if it wanted to burst out again and claim the fox as his own.

"Sorry,Claire I..."

Their faces were only centimeters away from each other,but he made no mention of moving away.

@tetraboo

She blushed deeply and watched him, waiting for him to respond to how close they were. She wasn't sure what to do, but something inside of her wanted to let him dominate her and do more than just a kiss. These feelings scared her as she wasn't sure if she was completely ready for them, but they were raw and it was strong.

@KaalysBR

Alec recognized both the fear and the desire in her body language,which resonated with the own feelings he held inside of himself. The man wasn't ready for these emotions,as Alec never really expected to deeply care about anyone. But the wolf wanted to fully embrace it,ready to mate since Alec turned to an adult age.

You're thinking too much.

And he was. He listened to the wolf now and took a step forward,his senses guiding him and ending the distance between the wolf and the fox. His hands touched Claire's face lightly as he locked his lips with hers,kissing Claire for the first time.

@tetraboo

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything in her was screaming happily and she was too tired to try and think rationally. It was fine to be free for a night and let her body accept what it desperately wanted. Her eyes immediately closed when he kissed her and she didn't want it to end; the heat, the attraction, the kiss. She hardly knew this wolf man but everything wanted him in a way she had never experienced before. Her lips relaxed into the kiss and she melted into him, wanting him to do whatever it was he wanted to do to her.

@KaalysBR

Alec allowed himself this moment of pure happiness,of pure equilibrium of both the man and wolf inside of him. While the world might have been chaotic,this moment wasn't. In fact,everything was pretty much perfect now.

He didn't want it to ever end,his need for the woman growing to the point where it almost hurt.

But he suddenly pulled back as his hand started to burn,and Alec gasped,pulling it up.

On his hands' surface,the mark of mating was starting to appear. It meant that he had found the right person for his life,and if they finished the process they would be mated for life. With a surprised look,he rose his eyes to look at Claire,knowing that the same mark would appear in her hands.

@tetraboo

Last edited by a moderator:
She flinched as the same burning sensation attacked her flesh, not on her hand but on the inside of her thigh. She fell down as her leg gave out from the pain and she started to shift. Her body became smaller and red fur grew from the pores on her body. Finally a tail and snout pushed their way out, using the skin she had shrunk out to help keep the bones and muscles steady. She was now under the shirt, everything far too big for her small fox form. She peeked out of the bottom of the shirt and shyly looked up at Alec.

@KaalysBR

When the shock went away,Alec gave in to the burst of happiness in his heart. He had been accepted into a pack and found his mate in the same day. He didn't simply have a family,he also had the woman to spend an entire life with. And he wouldn't choose anyone else other than Claire.

"I knew your fox form would be gorgeous,but it's even more so than I expected."

He shifted as well now,his big wolf form towering over the smaller fox. He pulled the clothes away from her and nudged against her body. He was almost having a hard time believing his luck.

@tetraboo

She curled up against his nose as he nudged her and her long, fluffy tail caressed his neck. She crawled under his stomach and laid down feeling warm and safe. She yawned and rested her head on her paws ready to sleep for the rest of the night. Her fox adored this wolf and with the mating symbol on her inner back leg, she was also content with the man.

@KaalysBR

Felicity looked around. What the hell was happening? Why was she naked?....She couldn't remember. The cold breeze made her body shake, and she suddenly whipped her arms around to cover her nude chest. Trees.....everywhere. What? A forest?

She sighed. Felicity knew she had shifted, gotten carried away, and now couldn't remember a thing. Her mind was switched to the strange surroundings. And they were new, and different, and she felt different too. The scents of many creatures filled her nostrils, and made her petite nose scrunch in curiousity. Clothes. She needed clothes and quickly, before she could be found.

The only way she wouldn't embarrass herself would be to change forms, so she did. Her bones cracked into place, and there she was, back into her wolf form. Even her wolf was thin, sleep deprived and food deprived- her height was also still very different to most wolves, and was only a little larger than that of a foxes. Her small paws pushed against the earth as she sniffed the ground, following the scents uneasily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back