• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kine Arts Of Magic High

Raven looked confused but didn't question him. "Yes Headmaster." 
Raven fell into the back of the group and walked with them to... wherever it was they were going. She could only see out of her right eye, her hair covered her left eye.

[QUOTE="Skylar Black]Raven stayed in the back awkwardly, she'd never done good in groups, or crowds, or socializing in general.

[/QUOTE]
(Okami is a bit loner too, but not enough to make anti-social)

"Hey...you, Raven, what kind of magic do you use?" I asked her without turning my head to see her.

"Well, i can do this"

I summoned a snake from nowhere which climbed through my body and enrolled in my arm.

Rune clapped, "That's so cool! Let me give him a friend..."

She scribbled something on her notepad and a another silver snake appeared around her own arm.

"Look at that~ They are already friends~"

Dante strolls into kine arts a little late he puts a hand in his pocket and runs the other through his hair as he looks around the entrance hall "so this is the famous magic school" he looks down the hall and sees a group of students walking 'that must be my class' he thinks to himself as he walks toward the group with him being a transfer student all he knew was he is with a group of students and to find the headmaster he knew the basics of what the guy looked like and the man he saw sure fit the bill

Raven turned and saw another person walk towards the group. "Glad to know I'm not the only one who arrived late." She said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back