• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kine Arts Of Magic High

Dante sees a girl turn back to look at him he smiles and raises his hand slightly as sorta of a wave as he gets closer to the group of kids

Dante finally catches up to the group and walks with them in the back next to the girl he waved too and glances at her from the corner of his eyes

Dante grins and looks down as raven addressed him "nice name kinda dark and mysterious i like it" he chuckles "names Dante"

Anna walks around the school she seem completely utterly. Lost "why must this school be so big" she said to herself as she walk it seem like the hallways getting longer by the mintues "this school is so weird where the hell am i!?" she yalled but no one came she looks around

Dante heard the echo of what seemed like a shout he looks down at raven "hey ill be right back I thought I heard something" Dante turns down a hall he thought he heard the shout come from

Anna continue looking around "i hate to say it i'm lost..." Anna rubs her head and trying to figure how to get to her class "maybe if i walk this way?" Anna turn around and begin to walk the other way

Dante hears voices around the corner and walks a bit faster and he bumps into a girl hes never seen as he rounds the corner

she bumped in dante "oops i'm so sorry! please forgive me!" Anna got up and dust the dirt off of her cloths than pick up her books

Dante shrugged "it's no biggie i think you took most of the hit" he chuckles and looks at her "I'm Dante" he says as he holds out hand

Dante shook Anna's hand "I could tell you seemed quite lost" he laughs and smiles down at her "if you want to follow me I can take you back to the rest of the class" he gestures with a bow down the hall that he came from

Anna smiled "thanks you i would love that" she follow dante down the hall "this school is big how you know your way around it"

"ugh! I'm late!" Aspen mumbled to herself as she walked down the hallway. It was her first day at a new school, and yet, she's late. She hope that class hasn't started it, or else she might get into trouble later for coming to school late. "Now where's my class..." Aspen looked around.

@Snowflake09

Okami was informed by his serpents about a girl running not to far from him, he was in a good mood so he decided to go and see what was going on.

"Hey there" He said to the running girl while walking toward her.

He smiles at her "I don't really but I can use elemental magic and I use the air to sort of feel my way around the school" he leads her down the hall then takes a left down another hall then uses the air to feel where the rest of the class is "this way" he leads Anna down a hall on his right then down another to his left and he sees the class up ahead not to far off "there we are back with the class safe and sound" he smiles back at her as he continues on to the rest of the class

"wow that was cool thanks for your help dante" she smiled and walk in the classroom "i only wish i can use my power like that she thinks to herself as she walk in the classroom

Aspen stopped and look at the boy that was walking towards her. "Hi," she said to him and smiled. Maybe he's in my class, she thought to herself, still keeping her eyes on the boy.

@Zackymas

"No problem Anna glad I could help" he smiles and walks behind her and in the back he sees raven and waves to her as he walks to the back of the group to join her

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna sat down towards her desk and she looks around she pulled out her books and pens "speaking of which i through Aspen would been here by now anna started laughing "maybe she met a cute boy on the way here" she giggle "that so like her"

@Snowflake09

"Hi, what's the hurry?" Okami said after being at the front of the girl, while waiting for a response Okami sited down in a little bank that was close to the wall while looking at the girl.

As the group continued to walk, Sebastian had slowly been letting the others pass him until he was at the end of the line. His eyes had been scanning over the others, the small dragon familiar on his shoulder blinking absently and occasionally biting at the air in attempt to catch flies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back