• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kine Arts Of Magic High

"I'm late," Aspen look for any sign of teachers, "and I don't even know where I'm going." She sighed then look around, mumbling to herself, "Where is Anna? Don't tell me she got side track on the way to school."

@Zackymas @Anna Kyoyama

"i'm so bored" she said to herself anna started to summion a little demon on her desk "hey little guy" anna smile at the demon as well he jumps up and down on the desk "you are so cute little one" the demon took her pen and begin playing with it Anna laughs and looks out of the window "damn where is she already?"

@Snowflake09

"Don't worry, classes haven't started yet and we are all in the same class, Anna...I think she is around that way, wanna go and check out?" He said to the girl while standing up of the bank.

"Oh that's good," Aspen nodded, "yeah, that'd be great." She smiled and wait for him to lead the way, then realised she forgot to introduce herself, "oh, sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Aspen, nice to meet you."

@Zackymas

her demon started to breaths little fireballs "hey watch it you!" anna said as well the demon begin to cry "i can't get mad at you little one" she pick up her demon and hold him

Vex gets worried about Anna being in the classroom by herself and the group was getting a little unsettling for his liking so he walked back to the room and poked his head in the door "hey Anna you ok in here?" Looks around the room and sees her in a desk with a little demon in her palm

"oh hey Vex!" the demon disappears by fear "awwh it's okay little it alright" anna demon still hinding behind her she sign "yeah i'm alright vex has class started yet?"

Dante sees the demon scurry behind Anna and Dante laughs "never knew demons to hide from people and uh no I don't think so waiting in the headmaster or the teacher and some of the other students I think" he walks in to the room and sits next to Anna "I guess I know what type of magic you use now" he smiles and tries to get a look at the demon

@Snowflake09

"I'm Okami, nice to meet you, then...let's go Aspen" Okami said while walking toward the place the group was.

"hm? what you mean by what type of magic?" anna demon try to hide away from him " i called him hunter yeah i know he not like other demons but believe it or not actually powerful for his size" she pets hunter head and smiled

@Snowflake09 @Anna Kyoyama

When Okami and Aspen finally reached the group he said:

"Hi there guys, is Anna around here?" He asked while giving a step back to make Aspen visible for the others

Aspen spotted Anna and waved back. She turned to Okami, "thank you so much for the help!" She smiled at him before walking to Anna. "Where have you been?" She said once she reached Anna.

@Zackymas @Anna Kyoyama

The school's front doors opened with a creak as Erline made her way inside, holding a plain white bag to her side and looking all sorts of nervous. She glanced down the main hall at the students walking around. Wow, everyone seemed so..normal. Not that she signed up expecting a freak show, but the thought of coming to a school of magic filled her imagination with something a little more than 'average'. They all looked like they knew where they were going, too. Erline had no idea where to begin. "How am I supposed to find my class..? This building is too huge. The least they could have done was given us a map." Staring at its size from the outside gave off an intimidating feeling, and being on the inside didn't make much of a difference. Erline turned down a random direction and started walking. Hopefully she would find an adult or someone who could show her the way before classes started. If not, well...no one ever did anything important on the first day of school.

she giggle "i been looking for you Aspen" Anna turn away "and i got lost in this giant building" as than her demon jump out of Anna pocket and lump on Aspen "awwwh hunter miss you Aspen"

Aspen hugged Hunter, "I miss you too Hunter." She looked at Anna, "sorry I was kinda late to get here...but Okami helped me, if he didn't then I'll probably walked into the wrong room."

@Anna Kyoyama

"what?" Aspen said, avoiding eye contact, "I have no idea what you're talking about." She start playing with Hunter, trying not to look back or at Anna.

@Anna Kyoyama

Anna laughs easy i was only kidding geez you must really like him!" Anna turn away while placeing an orb in her bag

Aspen sighed, "Anna!" She hushed Anna, who was being way too loud. "Say that any louder and everyone will hear you," Aspen mumbled and look around the group.

@Anna Kyoyama

"huh hey" Anna looks around "oh right am sorry" as than hunter started laughing "why everyone is looking at us?"

Dante sits there listening to the girls "uh guys I'm still here" he laughs "and I think they are looking at you cause you guys are so loud and didn't you summon hunter thats a type of magic Anna"

Aspen mentally faced palmed herself and shook her head, "because they think you're weird." She saw a girl walking towards them. Maybe she's new too...? Aspen thought. "Hey!" She said, a little too loud, to the girl and waved at her. Then she heard a boy spoke up and her cheeks burned, "sorry."

@Anna Kyoyama @Vex Kuma @Frelia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back